SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Some fun indeed

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
tonyfrank
** SUSPENDED **

PostPosted: Thu Mar 05, 2009 1:54 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Glad i came across this site, I am doing things I have wished I had done in grade one Smile
I have received a lot of mail from Reverands. Lots of holly guys out there. The best was a reference to Rev. Pastor...

A good one is Micheal Collince...( Michael Collins) Smile

I have been to Dubai, Amsterdam Paris and London, and the disappointent I felt when theydid not meet me is hard to describe. i left hotel numbers to call me at, but to no success.

Somehow one fellow would not forward a letter to 24 Sussex Drie in Ottawa, he looked it up and it is where teh Canadian PM lives Smile

A trick that seems to throw them is to transpose a number in a phone number and complain that a woman/man answers...

One clown told me he was so sick he could no longer speak but gave me his phone number

One asked me for my Pervert Phone number ( Private) I was offended and told him I am not a pervert Smile

Another said I was a Next of King to a man who died in a crash... i reminded him I am not Prince Charles..
Craig007
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Mar 05, 2009 9:42 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Welcome here - seems you have picked up on our methods well!

You don't sound as if I need to show you to the mentor thread, or tell how to safe bait e.t.c. You've got it, boi!

pony pony pony Easter Egg Goat Vcamera

Mortar x7 Closed lad accounts Thailand Canada

Safari Safari Wulugu or Bust Safari- Lagos, Nigeria to Paga, Ghana and Tokwari, Ghana X2-3800mi. "I'm leaving this bullshit area"

Safari - Accra to Cotonou - 430 miles

100% RISK FREE TRANSACTION

CHERRIE MENTOR PROGRAM
Murry Guru
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Mar 05, 2009 10:37 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Hi tonyfrank

Welcome to the world of scambaiting

I am glad to hear you are enjoying yourself but i did notice some early advice that will help you to cause more pain without risk to ITPs (innocent third parties)

Quote:
I have been to Dubai, Amsterdam Paris and London, and the disappointent I felt when theydid not meet me is hard to describe. i left hotel numbers to call me at, but to no success.

We are very conscious of the image we portray to the rest of the internet community, there are those out there who believe we are nothing more than pimply vigilante nerds who are cruely causing harm to innocent, hard working scammers, yes, some people believe that Rolling Eyes

The truth is that we are far more responsible in our approach and we do take certain measures to ensure the only ones we hurt are the scammers, it is for that reson that we would consider a hotel as an ITP and having your new pet call them is a waste of the hotels time and against our common ethics, rather than use the number of a hotel, it would be much better all round to seek the services of a phone pimp, some of our members actually enjoy receiving phone calls from lads, find a suitable phone pimp, let them know about your bait and they will take a call from you and pretend to be your baiting charactor, this will not only help your bait but it will also cost the scammer valuable time and money on the call.

Quote:
Somehow one fellow would not forward a letter to 24 Sussex Drie in Ottawa, he looked it up and it is where teh Canadian PM lives Smile

Again, some may consider that the Canadian PM is no innocent ITP but alas, he really doesn't need to be tied up by receiving your scam mail

Quote:
A trick that seems to throw them is to transpose a number in a phone number and complain that a woman/man answers...

This is OK, presuming you pretend to be calling your pet but have the number wrong rather than giving him a random number to ring an actual person

Quote:
One clown told me he was so sick he could no longer speak but gave me his phone number

Yes, this is common, even the scammers with throat cancer like to hear their magas voices

Quote:
One asked me for my Pervert Phone number ( Private) I was offended and told him I am not a pervert Smile

Sorry, this one is not a great idea either, when scammers send you a scripted email that has a mistake, a real person may notice and realise it is a scam, if we as baiters tell them about the mistake the scammer will fix it before sending the scam script onto the next possibly potential victim, it is much better to ignore any mistakes and even as far as to encourage mistakes
Quote:
Another said I was a Next of King to a man who died in a crash... i reminded him I am not Prince Charles..

Again, by telling him of his mistake he will remove it for the next person.

Sorry for being critical but we collectively have come up with lots of great advice to not only waste their time but also to make their scams less effective and we have found loads of evidence of where we have de-educated them.

There are many stickies regarding the finer points of baiting, you obviously know the basics but with a little guidance you will soon be doing a whole lot more than just wasting their time.

Feel free to ask around the forums for help, you will find us a very helpful bunch and please do continue to enjoy the wonders of scambaiting

Got info on a scam vic? PM a mod Recieved a scam warning? Say "thank you, I am a baiter"
Ruin your pets day, post their details at scamwarners
Nurse Nastys Audi TT <- I run like a girl
Mortar x12 Closed lad accounts ? not enough Twisted Evil
Goat Goat <- this one belongs to Ralph.
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic