SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

CHRIS TAYLOR/ DR.CHEN

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
dalegribble
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Sat Feb 28, 2009 10:28 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

anybody know anything about chris taylor/dr.chen check scam ?
Craig007
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Feb 28, 2009 10:29 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Have you got an e-mail you could post so we can see the context?

pony pony pony Easter Egg Goat Vcamera

Mortar x7 Closed lad accounts Thailand Canada

Safari Safari Wulugu or Bust Safari- Lagos, Nigeria to Paga, Ghana and Tokwari, Ghana X2-3800mi. "I'm leaving this bullshit area"

Safari - Accra to Cotonou - 430 miles

100% RISK FREE TRANSACTION

CHERRIE MENTOR PROGRAM
dalegribble
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Sat Feb 28, 2009 10:30 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

accidently erased it, i did get check though
Craig007
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Feb 28, 2009 10:31 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hopefully not to your real life address? If so, cease all communications immediately.

Safari Safari Wulugu or Bust Safari- Lagos, Nigeria to Paga, Ghana and Tokwari, Ghana X2-3800mi. "I'm leaving this bullshit area"

CHERRIE MENTOR PROGRAM
dalegribble
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Sat Feb 28, 2009 10:33 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

oh no p.o. mailer box with a st. addy
Craig007
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Feb 28, 2009 10:35 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

OK then. I think it's hard to narrow down the particular scam you mean. You are probably more familiar with it than we are. Without an e-mail, it does make it harder.

Can you recall the e-mail address?

CHERRIE MENTOR PROGRAM
4X1X9
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Feb 28, 2009 10:42 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

A check scam is a check scam they very rarely differ in result even if the approach sometimes changes. Guy sends fake check for victim to cash. If said victim cashes the check a whole heap of trouble ensues as the bank recover their losses from the victims bank account. It is unlikely we will know any scammers identity by his name or the name he uses to scam people as it would be impossible to keep such tabs on these scammers.

You will have to munch the statistics of the transfer so I can give to them - Mr. James Hessom Hessom

If not that you only hide behind computer and be playing prawns with us - Benny Clifford

Pith Helmet France - Luxembourg

Closed lad accounts x26 - 2012 Closed lad accounts x258 - 2013
Closed lad accounts x263 - 2014 Closed lad accounts x160 - 2015
Closed lad accounts x204 & x1 - 2016
Closed lad accounts x177 - 2017 Closed lad accounts x81 - 2018
Closed lad accounts x85 - 2019 Closed lad accounts x9 -2020
(Grand Total Closed lad accounts 1,262) Golden Pig
dalegribble
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Sat Feb 28, 2009 10:48 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

[email protected]
i'll see if i can retrieve the erased e-mails, when i get a chance
Scam Patroller
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Feb 28, 2009 10:55 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Was the email like this from Dr. Chiang Chen? if so, then yes, it's a fake cheque scam called the "representative scam":

Quote:
Dear Sir/madam,

I am the GBM (Chairman) of Chen Hsong Holdings Limited This Company Established since 1958. After half a century of endless efforts, Chen Hsong has grown from a small machinery workshop to one of the largest manufacturers of injection moulding machines in the world.Chen Hsong Holdings Limited, Produces, Exclusive circular platen (patended), ichen shop- floor Networked management system, Ductile iron casting and machining, Jetmaster minijet series, Jetmaster MKIV series, Jetmaster large series, CHEN-PET Two-stage preform moulding turnkey system, jetmaster C Series, E.T.C. Due to long association with our suppliers and our thorough understanding of the working condition in the Industry; It is upon this note that we are writing you this mail to seek your assistance in representing our company in your locality as our RECEIVING AGENT/REPRESENTATIVE.One who will act as a medium for our clients in those locality to be reaching us with their payments and so on. Note that as a re!
ceiving Agent of our company,You will be entitled to TEN Percent Payment of any amount you receive from our customers We seek your Sincere cooperation and assistance to establish a cordial relationship with our clients.To facilitate the conclusion of this proposal if accepted,Please send us
the following Information

1) Your Full name…………..and present occupation…………

2) Telephone number…………..and Fax…………..

3) Contact address…………….

4) Age…………….

Thanks in anticipation.
Regards,
Dr. Chiang Chen
GBM (Chairman)
Chen Hsong Holdings Limited

More Dr Chen scams here:

Dr Chiang Chen Google Scam Results

40x Nigeria 4x South Africa 2x Ghana 2x Benin 10x Ivory Coast 34x United Kingdom 17x United States 9x Spain 1x Belgium 1x 6x European Union 4x Canada 1x New Zealand 6x Netherlands 1x pyramid 23x Cellphone Jolly Roger
Vcamera YMCA Vcamera Summer Holdiay + Bus Hijack

www.scamwarners.com - www.scam-info-links.info - www.aa419.org - The Numpties Gallery
dalegribble
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Sat Feb 28, 2009 11:01 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

kind of. i was to process payment check, keep 10 percent send them the rest. yeah, right
Scam Patroller
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Feb 28, 2009 11:04 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

In that case yes, typical representative scam, you keep 10% (mostly 10% some only say 5%) as your commission and send the 90% back to them.

40x Nigeria 4x South Africa 2x Ghana 2x Benin 10x Ivory Coast 34x United Kingdom 17x United States 9x Spain 1x Belgium 1x 6x European Union 4x Canada 1x New Zealand 6x Netherlands 1x pyramid 23x Cellphone Jolly Roger

www.scamwarners.com - www.scam-info-links.info - www.aa419.org - The Numpties Gallery
dalegribble
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Sat Feb 28, 2009 11:08 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

he was really upset that i didn't get him his cut, e-mailed back called me a criminal, go figure.
Scam Patroller
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Feb 28, 2009 11:10 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Be careful, you'll be getting emails from the FBI next, no, I'm not joking, they do that a lot to threaten real victims and baiters Laughing

dalegribble
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Sat Feb 28, 2009 11:16 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

already got them. from another scam. FBI telling me they checked out RED DOT and that it is ok for me to proceed and do what they tell me to.
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic