SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

"YOU ARE A COMMON STREET THAWTH VERGABON"

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Yastreb
Common Street Thawth Vergabon

PostPosted: Sat Feb 28, 2009 1:34 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

wasn't impressed with the Lad lawyer's letter:

Quote:
ON BEHALF OF PRESTIGE CHAMBERS CI, I ASSURE YOU OUR MAXIMUM DEDICATION TO CARRY OUT THIS PROJECT FOR YOU TILL YOU HAVE THE FUND CONFIRMED INTO YOUR ACCOUNT.SEQUEL TO MY LITTLE MAIL TO YOU YESTERDAY,THIS COUNTRY IS A LAW ABIDING NATION AND EVERY THING HAS ITS OWN LEGAL PROCEEDURES WHICH MUST BE FOLLWED BY ANY PERSON INVOLVED DESPITE YOUR POSITION.FROM THE FINANCIAL LAWS OF THIS NATION ON INHERITANCE FUND TRANSFER WHICH THIS FUND DEPOSIT FALLS, IT WAS STATED CLEARLY THAT WE SHOULD SECURE AND PRESENT TO THE BANK AS AN AUTHORITY TO TRANSFER THE WARRANT OF TRANSFER LEGAL AFFIDAVIT OF TRUST/OATH.WE SHALL SECURE THIS FROM FEDERAL HIGH COURT OF THIS NATION BY ME AS YOUR INT’L SOLICITOR REPRESENTING YOU HERE.

FIRST OF ALL, LET ME EXPLAIN TO YOU THE IMPACT OF THIS WARRANT OF TRANSFER LEGAL AFFIDAVIT OF TRUST WHICH THE FINANCIAL LAW OF THIS NATION DEMANDS FROM YOU.THIS DOCUMENT WAS MADE COMPULSORY BY THE FEDERAL MINISTRY OF JUSTICE/FINANCE CI TO ALL FINANCE AND SECURITY FIRMS IN THIS COUNTRY SO AS TO BE SURE THAT ANY FUND OR CONSIGNMENT IN THIS CARTEGORY SHALL BE TRANSFERRED OR DELIVERED TO THE RIGHT PERSON AS WILL BE DECLARED BY THE REPRESENTING ATTORNEY AND THE LEGAL NEXT OF KIN.THIS WILL ALSO EMPOWER AND AUTHORIZE THE CONCERNED BANK (BOA-CI) TO CONDUCT THE TRANSFER OR DELIVERY PROCESS TO THE NEW BENEFICIARY'S NAME LIKE YOU AS WILL BE DECLARED BY MRS JOY DAKU AND ME AS YOUR LEGAL REPRESENTATIVE AT HIGH COURT.THIS WILL ALSO SET YOU FREE IN RECEIVING THIS FUND AS YOUR INHERRITED FUND WITHOUT ANY TAX PAYMENT OR ANY SUSPICIOUS INVESTIGATIONS FROM ANY INT'L GOVERNMENT AGENCY OR FROM GOVERNMENT OF AUSTRALIA.

AS A MATTER OF FACT, THE FEDERAL HIGH COURT OFFICIAL PROCUREMENT FEE OF THIS DECLARATION (AFFIDAVIT OF TRUST) IS US$550.00 (FIVE HUNDRED & FIFTY UNITED STATES DOLLARS) THIS WILL TAKE CARE OF THE FED.HIGH COURT JUDGE ENDORSEMENT AND THE NON APPEARANCE SEAL STAMP.THEN OUR OFFICIAL LEGAL/CONSULTANCY FEE IS US$ 200.00(TWO HUNDRED DOLLARS) MAKING IT TOTAL OF US$ 750.00 (SEVEN HUNDRED & FIFTY UNITED STATES DOLLARS).

YOU ARE HEREBY ADVISED TO SEND THIS MONEY (US$ 750.00 )THROUGH WESTERN UNION TRANSFER IMMEDIATELY FOR URGENCY SAKE...

YOU HAVE TO MAINTAIN THE CONFIDENTIALITY OF THIS TRANSACTION BY NOT DISCLOSING IT TO ANY THIRD PERSON NOT EVEN YOUR BANK OFFICER.THIS WAS TO AVOID YOU BEEN DECIEVED BY WAY OF DIVERTING THE FUND HENCE IS A VERY BIG FUND OF US$11.550.000.00 INTO ANOTHER ACCOUNT ME AND YOU WILL NOT BE ABLE TO TRACE AGAIN.THIS HAVE TAKEN PLACE IN SOME BANKS INVOLVING THEIR BIG OFFICERS WITH INT'L ORGANISATIONS IN EUROPE, ASIA, AMERICA, OCEANIC AND SOME BANKER OFFICERS HERE IN AFRICA.SO KEEP IT TO YOUR SELF UNTILL FINALLY TRANSFERRED AND CONFIRMED IN YOUR
ACCOUNT.

Brad fired back (excuse deliberate bad spelling):

Quote:
Yuo took a whole lot of time telling me sqaut, and then theres this stuff abuot the High Cuort, what are they diong getting involved in this, how can any bloody cuort be relevant to bank business, then yuo imply that the poeple at my bank are corrupt, how bloody dare yuo, I dont care how bent they might be in Africa, you just keep a civil tongeu in yuor haed, and thats final!
Another thing, yuo talked abuot fees, what the bleu blazes am I paying for, yuo havent done anything yet.

This came back (emphasis added):

Quote:
AS AN AUSTRALIAN MAN YOU WERE SUPPOSED TO BE INTELLIGENT AND EDUCATED.BUT YOU HAVE JUST PROVED TO ME THAT YOU AE NOT ONLY IRRESPONSIBLE, RUDE, UNREASONABLE BUT ALSO A PURE STAGNANT ILLETRATE WHO CAN NOT EVEN UNDERSTAND,SPEAK OR WRITE A COMMON ENGLISH LANGUAGE VERY WELL.I SHALL GUARANTEE THIS WOMAN MRS J0Y D4KU THAT YOU ARE NOT WORTHY TO HAVE THIS FUND TRANSFERRED TO YOUR ACCOUNT AS THE BENEFICIARY.YOU ARE A COMMON STREET THAWTH VERGABON.

IF THIS WAS THE WAY YOU ADDRESS PEOPLE IN AUSTRALIA, YOU CAN NOT ADDRESS ME OR ANY PERSON FROM HERE LIKE THAT.YOU ARE A STUPID FOOL TO HAVE THIS NONSENSE REASONING. I SHALL MAKE SURE NOTHING ABOUT THIS FUND GOES TO YOUR NAME UNLESS YOU TURN BACK WITH YOUR APOLOGIES. THERE IS NO POINT OF YOU RESPONDING BACK BECAUSE IT WILL NOT BE CONSIDERED IMPORTANT.

Un-be-frakking-lievable!

May you never se the end of the year, May you sick and die in JESUS NAME AMEN.
MARK MY WORD, YOU SHALL FALL SICK, IF YOU DONT PLEASE WITH ME, YOU SHALL DIE OF THE SICKNESS, THIS IS MY FINAL WORD TO YOU
I HAVE PLACED YOU UNDER MY ORACLE GODS,
YOU SHALL CRY AND BEG FOR FORGIVENESS OR YOU DIE

United Kingdom x5 Spain New Zealand Senegal Ghana x2 Benin Closed lad accounts x 246
Safari x 5 - Oyenka Chidinma Lagos-Cotonou; Dickyboi Lagos-Accra; Femmy Lagos-Porto Novo; "Woody" Accra-Singapore; Henry Philip Abuja-Natitingou w/MG & DSW
Sand Timer x 7
dr stephen williams
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Feb 28, 2009 2:17 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I would disagree with the lad. I think yiare an UN-COMMON STREET THAWTH VERGABON, obviously.

Golden Pith x2 Safari x7 Tattoo x7 Closed lad accounts Mortar Vcamera Sand Timer x6 Team Turd Lgs-Dla Bnn-Lbra Acra-Dkar Dkr-Bnjul- Dkr-Tmbktu-Abche-Adre-N'djmna Lgos-Cairo-Aswn-Jail Ctnu-Lgos Ctnu-acra Lgos-Jbrg-Drbn-Prt-Elzbth-CT-Sprngbk-CT-Drbn-CT-Hrre-Lska-DsSlm-Mmbsa-Nirbi-Kmpla 28,510 Miles
Golden Pith Safari x2 Tattoo x6 Vcamera Sand Timer x4 Team Woody Acra-Sngpre Acra-Dkr-Rsso-Bmko Acra-Ctnu
Safari Lgos-Dkr-Rsso Sand Timer Vcamera (wKLG)
Safari x22 SS Sand Timer x3 United Kingdom United States Nigeria x303 : Closed lad accounts pyramid Mortar
Nurse Nastys Audi TTpony Whip Mc Fry Jack Boot
Dramaqueen
Juan's stalker

PostPosted: Sat Feb 28, 2009 4:19 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Well how rude to pick on "PURE STAGNANT ILLETRATE" people like that!
You can't help it you seem to have a slightly dyslexic way of writing. Cool
That snobby toad is picking on disabled people.

He needs a voodoo curse on him so no one will ever understand him again.
May his eyes go crossed, his tongue twist in a way he constantly drools and his fingers be so gnarled and twisted he can never type again.
Oh yes and his thingy needs to fall off. Very Happy

"why are you stingy over me" Craig
"you are causin me much frustration" Frustrated lad...
"stop makin me feel like mess and shit" Craig
"if not i will fall off from a cliff and God will kick your bud for murdering " Diamond Mo
" shot the fuck up you silly irrational bitch" V1ctor
"they make jest of me cus they tthink i am waisting my time and money talking to you" Ted
Click here to support 419Eater.com
dr stephen williams
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Feb 28, 2009 5:36 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Oh, DQ! You are so pretty when you get mad!

Golden Pith x2 Safari x7 Tattoo x7 Closed lad accounts Mortar Vcamera Sand Timer x6 Team Turd Lgs-Dla Bnn-Lbra Acra-Dkar Dkr-Bnjul- Dkr-Tmbktu-Abche-Adre-N'djmna Lgos-Cairo-Aswn-Jail Ctnu-Lgos Ctnu-acra Lgos-Jbrg-Drbn-Prt-Elzbth-CT-Sprngbk-CT-Drbn-CT-Hrre-Lska-DsSlm-Mmbsa-Nirbi-Kmpla 28,510 Miles
Golden Pith Safari x2 Tattoo x6 Vcamera Sand Timer x4 Team Woody Acra-Sngpre Acra-Dkr-Rsso-Bmko Acra-Ctnu
Safari x22 SS Sand Timer x3 United Kingdom United States Nigeria x303 : Closed lad accounts pyramid Mortar
Nanny Ogg
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Feb 28, 2009 6:13 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

At least he didn't think you were COMMON ( my granny's worst put down )

I noted
Quote:
IRRESPONSIBLE, RUDE, UNREASONABLE

so he's got you summed up there from the start

He is an arrogant SOB

I'm sure you'll enjoy this
Dramaqueen
Juan's stalker

PostPosted: Sat Feb 28, 2009 9:01 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Doc williams wrote:
Quote:
Oh, DQ! You are so pretty when you get mad!

Thank you handsome stud muffin.

I try to control that nasty temper of mine but sometimes it pops out there like a festering pimple on a teenager.

Nothing makes me more cantankerous than a snobby, good for nothing, uppity, self important, pampas lad.

Rip him a new one Yastreb Wink

"if not i will fall off from a cliff and God will kick your bud for murdering " Diamond Mo
"they make jest of me cus they tthink i am waisting my time and money talking to you" Ted
Slightlyoutofit
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Feb 28, 2009 11:17 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Dammit.
I hate it when a lad gets a baiter's character down to a T.

You've been found out, Yastreb. Expect a knock on your door and a lad punch in your PURE STAGNANT ILLETRATE mouth any time from now.

The only thing that's gonna save you is if you mail him back and tell him I've just taken up postion as your personal bodyguard.

God will see you true for all this you have done to me you bastard. - Collins Kalu
MAY THE HAND THAT TYPE ON KEYBORD BECOME STRICKEN AND TRANSMIT VIRUS TO YOU ENTIRE BODY. - Dr Linda Akeem
oh what a mess its time cabbage punks like u will be expose for trully what they are. - David Cole
SlapHappy
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Mar 01, 2009 1:20 am Reply with quoteBack to top

That's one funny lad rant, Yastreb, but you obviously deserve it. Laughing

Safari Safari Sand Timer (19 mo.) Tina and Joe's Safari - Accra to Niger & Timbucktu
Safari Safari Z@ke & Charlie -Wulugu Or Bust Safari- Lagos to Paga & Tokwari X2 - 3800mi.
Golden Pith x3 H3ctor & C@leb - Yankar1 & Parakou
Safari x2 Charles and Friend-Amsterdam to Vatican
Safari Issac to Chad
Be A Cool Cat, Like Me Trophy Videos Cool Stuff
pony pony Closed lad accounts Mortar Goat Easter Egg 2011
Yastreb

PostPosted: Sun Mar 01, 2009 1:29 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Brad's replies won't have helped.

First to the lawyer:

Quote:
Youll get no apology from me, since I did nothing wrong, I pionted out how yuod smaered everyone and then demanded payment for diong nothing, I didnt insult yuo at all, so yuo can consider yuorself fired, the bank can get me a new lawyer.

Then the Banker:

Quote:
Get me another lawyer, this one just lost it totally, I dont know why hes bieing such a stupid git but I dont want this turd, so find me another.

Then to the Ladette:

Quote:
Have a raed of this, and yuoll see that while Im working to help save lives and property over here, and youre worrying abuot your sick son, some lard-arse turd in a punchbowl is having a peurile little dummy-spit, I maen how the bleu blazes did such a stupid git ever get to be a lawyer, actaully scratch that, hes a arsehole the size of Uluru and big-haeded arseholes are born to be lawyers, and hes thraetening that hell stop uor agreement giong ahaed, hes not allowed to do that and he shuold be sacked and thrown uot on the street.

MARK MY WORD, YOU SHALL FALL SICK, IF YOU DONT PLEASE WITH ME, YOU SHALL DIE OF THE SICKNESS, THIS IS MY FINAL WORD TO YOU

United Kingdom x5 Spain New Zealand Senegal Ghana x2 Benin Closed lad accounts x 246
Safari x 5 - Oyenka Chidinma Lagos-Cotonou; Dickyboi Lagos-Accra; Femmy Lagos-Porto Novo; "Woody" Accra-Singapore; Henry Philip Abuja-Natitingou w/MG & DSW
Sand Timer x 7

Last edited by Yastreb on Sun Apr 19, 2009 12:08 pm; edited 1 time in total
dr stephen williams
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Mar 01, 2009 4:07 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^I love it when someone fires the barrister, hahaha, thats too funny!

SlapHappy
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Mar 01, 2009 5:24 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Yup, me too! But firing that barrister sure isn't going to help matters. Laughing

Safari Safari Sand Timer (19 mo.) Tina and Joe's Safari - Accra to Niger & Timbucktu
Safari Safari Z@ke & Charlie -Wulugu Or Bust Safari- Lagos to Paga & Tokwari X2 - 3800mi.
Safari Issac to Chad
callum
Director of Press Relations

Location: On the run from the asylum and this seems like a good place to hide. Blend right in...

PostPosted: Sun Mar 01, 2009 8:32 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Deluded or entirely mistaken lad wrote:
AS AN AUSTRALIAN MAN YOU WERE SUPPOSED TO BE INTELLIGENT AND EDUCATED

I have absolutely no idea whatsoever why on earth anyone would ever think that. I'm sure NN is of the same opinion.

*runs and hides*

x 2 teeny part of a large effort Mortar x29 Nurse Nastys Audi TT x5
Trolling is usually symptomatic of bad character, mental problems or ugliness - RIP Jock_2009
NickTheCop
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Mar 02, 2009 2:01 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Lads have no understanding of irony if they're willing to call you "ILLETRATE".

Safari Safari Nodo - Lagos to Cotonou - with P.P3t3rs
Safari Lagos to Abuja to Maiduguri - 3050km/1900mi

Sand Timer Safari Safari Safari Broda Michael - 1500km/900mi - Lome to Lagos
-I LOST EVERYTHING THAT NIGHT JUST BECAUSE OF YOU.

Safari BJ - Lome to Abidjan to Yamoussoukro
Safari Lome to Lagos - 2275km/1400mi

Misc : Safari Safari Safari Safari
Total : 17 000 Mugu Miles (27 000km)

pony Closed lad accounts x7 United Kingdom x2 Mortar x8 GoatGoat

"MAY YOUR BLOOD BE SHARED AMONG DOGS AND WOOIS.
YOU FACKING SON OF THE DIVEL YOU ARE MORE STUPID." - Broda Michael

Mr Bigg's is dead! Long live Mr Bigg's! Easter Egg
Yastreb

PostPosted: Mon Mar 02, 2009 9:56 am Reply with quoteBack to top

The Banker Lad expresses his displeasure:

Quote:
This is to confirm that we received your request for another lawyer mail to us. We passed it to our managing director who was the only person to approve this. But the direction we received from him was that he has taken time to read your communication with the lawyer. The lawyer also called him with annoyance over your attitude and unrespectful to him when he was trying to work on your behalf without asking you to send him any money for his own personal benefit but for you to send $750.00 for the payment of the warrant of transfer legal affidavit of trust.

let me make it clearly to you that your manner of approach to the lawyer was a wrong one and you owe him a mature apology so that he can consider you a bonafide foreign beneficiary of this fund. He is a federal government int’l lawyer and on no reason should you address him the way you did. How could you tell him that he was asking you money when he has not worked for you? Do you forget that the $75000 he asked you to send was for him paying and securing the warrant of transfer from federal high court of this nation. How could you be asking him what high court get to do with fund transfer when we have explained to you the law of this nation demanding this high warrant of transfer as prove of the foreign beneficiary before we the bank can proceed into making this transfer to your account. You acted very bad and insulting to him and to the entire government of this country.

I hereby advice you on your own benefit if you truly want to receive this fund (US$10.5M) in sincerity on behalf of this poor widow Mrs J0y D4ku, to apologize to the lawyer and send him that money immediately as he directed so that he can get that high court warrant of transfer on your behalf for us to proceed with the transfer. We cannot offer you any other lawyer so as not to cause problem between us and the finance/justice ministries of this nation. Minimize the harsh and insulting ways you address people of high position.

Brad replied (and again excuse the somewhat quirky spelling):

Quote:
Yuor lawyer is a lair, and Ill tell yuo why, that $750 that he wanted included his so-called consulatoin fee of $200, so he leid to yuo abuot that, and since he hasnt done anything for me yet I dont see why I shuold pay him yet, is that claer?
Yuo may have thuoght that yuo told me about the high cuort and so on, but trust me, yuor English made no sense, I cuoldnt make haeds or tials of it, it was total gobbledegook and Bondu didnt make any more sense, in fact he didnt explian a bloody thing, he just fired off a whole lot of insults and didnt even try to act like an adult, so the way I see it he shuold apologise to me, not the other way aruond, hes supposed to be a professoinal and not a bloody snot-nosed dickhaed.
As for bieng in high positoins, let me tell yuo something, in the next 24 huors this part of my cuontry in facing a possible natural disaster, and Im giong to be trying to help the fireys wholl be saving lives, and to have some panty-wiast poofter kick up a snit becuase I didnt jump when he farted raelly gets my gaot right now.
And if yuore giong to whinge abuot my langauge, too bad mate, this is the Aussie way, we spaek uor minds and thats that.

I don't think that's going to go down well...

Sand Timer x 7
Dramaqueen
Juan's stalker

PostPosted: Mon Mar 02, 2009 1:46 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
to have some panty-wiast poofter kick up a snit becuase I didnt jump when he farted raelly gets my gaot right now.

I'm glad I didn't have my coffee with me when I read that! Laughing

SlapHappy
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Mar 02, 2009 3:47 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Yastreb, oh you are making things worse! Laughing LMAO

Safari Issac to Chad
hoorah
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Mar 02, 2009 4:09 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I've noticed the barristers seem to be getting more protective of themselves and are acting like they're in the position of authority.

Oooooh, its fun to pretend! Silly lads.

Anything what doing is what doing well. - Paul Wilson
Thanks from Ur wife to be soon - Rev. Duke
Kokomeister
Baiting Guru

Location: Wandering around the world with a sense of adventure!

PostPosted: Mon Mar 02, 2009 5:25 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Oh Jeez! Albeit the lad's eyes are totally bleeding now! Laughing

YOU ARE TOO SMALL, GO AHEAD WITH WHATEVER YOU THINK OR IMAGINED THAT YOU CAN DO TO ME, ONCE YOU TRY ONCE YOU WILL DIE HARD. YOU BETTER DON'T TRY ME AT ALL YOU FOOL- Mariam Abacha (6 months)
<a href="http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=232044">[Current ongoing bait]</a>
<a href="/forum/donate.php">[Exclusive prizes]</a>
Closed lad accounts x17 Goat Easter Egg 2011 Nigeria
Safari Auntie Tina- Lagos-Parakou-Tanguieta-Niamey-Tera-Mallanville-Lagos "well the story you read in children's fairytale story book when you are young is not the same as what is happing now."
Yastreb

PostPosted: Tue Mar 03, 2009 8:08 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Amazingly enough, this is still going!

The banker Lad (emphasis added):

Quote:
Dear beneficiary,
From your response, I can still confirm that you owe barrister K0j0 B0ndu a respected apology by not understanding his writing and you picked offense of that. Look, he did not ask you to pay him $200.00. But he made it clear to you that $550.00 was for the government official fee for securing of the warrant of transfer legal fees. But the $200.00 was the chamber’s official legal consultancy fee, which was not for him but also for government because this Prest1ge Chambers is a federal government law firm. He is just the head legal director being paid by the government direct and not through any individual or client like you. If you were to pay him as a federal government int’l lawyer, it will not cost you anything less than $8.000 to $10.000.Over there in Australia, you can testify it your self that no lawyer of his standard can take even $5.000 to be your int’l representative.
I knew that you really want to help this woman Mrs J0y D4ku receive this $10.5M as the foreign beneficiary. But you must follow the financial and legal laws of this nation where the fund is originated and coming to you and not giving commands to us here. I’m advising you as a man I trust to do all your best to send that $750.00 as the lawyer directed so that he can get that court warrant tomorrow. Then you send us your full bank account details so that we can proceed with the final transfer immediately the lawyer get and present to us the warrant of transfer tomorrow. On getting this warrant of transfer, the lawyer will as well send you copies of the warrant and the payment receipt copies for this money you are going to send him.
Do not worry your self-sending the apology to the lawyer. I shall send the apology by my self on your behalf ok and make him know that you did not understood the reason for the $200.00. So trust me as I have trusted you.

Bradley's mood hadn't improved (and his spelling remains... quirky):

Quote:
I just spent most of the day diong my best to help fight bloody fires so Im in no mood to raed yuor self-serving drivel, I picked offence at bieng called a STUPID ILLETRATE and a COMMON THAWTH VERGABON when Id siad nothing rude, so get that striaght! And that bulldust abuot the fee is pure moonshine - he siad it was "OUR OFFICIAL LEGAL/CONSULTANCY FEE IS US$ 200.00(TWO HUNDRED DOLLARS)" so if hes bieng piad by the Government hes not bieng piad by me agian, and I tell yuo mate, no bloody lawyer in Australia wuold dare ask for $5000 just to get started, hed be bloody well on ACA and TT and in a haep of truoble! Yuo can write any bloody apology yuo want to B0ndu, but its not coming from me, in fact Im repudaiting it right now, you got that?

The Banker Lad again:

Quote:
I really don't like the way you address issue thereby complicating it to worst the more. I have told you what you should do because of the trust and seriousness I saw on you and the way this woman Mrs J0y D4ku has being crying all day.I have called this lawyer and apologized to him which he has accepted it and shall proceed into work immediately he receive this money from you as the foreign beneficiary. Now because of this woman, I will want to pay that $200.00.So you just go now to send him only the government warrant of transfer fee of $550.00 and send him all the western union payment details so that he can still proceed getting the court document tomorrow.

Well, Brad is in no position (or mood) to go looking for any Western Union agencies right now...

Sand Timer x 7
bohigal
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Mar 03, 2009 8:19 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

You had me at THAWTH. Laughing I'm still trying to figure out wtf is that supposed to be?

Yastreb you are the king of high-horse indignation!

Stop typing in french, am seriously dissapointed....am just confused!!!
You will have my nuts in your hands as soon as i have the latrine in my hand & i will pay the goats to the lawyer
My dear with this only, it is clear you have contacted and communicated with Africa Fraudsters and even send funds to him. what a pity!
YOU ARE A WITCH. MAY YOU MENSURATE NON STOP TILL THE END OF YOUR LIFE
Golden PithSafari Mortar Tattoo Vcamera Closed lad accountsSand Timer Team Hector:Lagos-Douala,Benin-Liberia,Senegal-Gambia-Mali-Chad, Egypt ,Awka w/ Shorty
Sand Timer Sand Timer Shorty Safari Abidjan w/ Juan
Safari Bibian
Closed lad accounts Cellphone pony Mc Fry Mc Fry Easter Egg 2013
Donate to Eater
Yastreb

PostPosted: Wed Mar 04, 2009 12:10 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Brad is not in the mood:

Quote:
Yuo may not get anything abuot the sitautoin here on yuor news feeds but down where Im working theres been the worst disaster in this cuontrys paecetime history, over 200 killed in bushfires, whole towns burned down, so right now theres been no time for giong in search of Western Unoin agenceis, especailly not when that drongo B0ndu is concerned.
Hell get his money when he sends me a formal invioce for that amuont, and therell be no bloody arguments and no bloody insults from him, I trust yuo both got that.

Sand Timer x 7
Nurse Nasty
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Mar 04, 2009 12:17 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

waz this prick htink to cal us ozzielanders nmaes like this makeing funs of us. we not stoupid he is the doo-doo heads. yous tell him from me that he are the incoorect paddled head foog brain. yeah.

vv Nasty Predicaments vv
Porno-Lad
Musa Crocodile
Comic Lads

Starstarstarstarstar Easter Egg 2012
GoatPurple FlowerMc FryGolden PithGolden Pith
dr stephen williams
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Mar 04, 2009 2:51 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I'd say that this lad, while not being fair dinkum, is a true blue bloody drongo two bob short of a quid, a few Kangaroos loose in the top paddock, if you know what I mean, and here he is acting like he is a tall poppy? Why, he is nothing more than a razoo duffer! VAGERBOND THAUWT, indeed!

Yastreb

PostPosted: Thu Mar 05, 2009 8:33 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Change of pace time!

First the poor widow lady:

Quote:
Thanks for writing back,my son was very sick over aweek now and we are in the hospital , please I want you to know that I did not meet you by accident, ever before I contacted you, I had my fasting and prayer which my church pastor advised me to do so that I will be connected to the right person.
I am working by faith, therefore, have it in your mind today that this is genuine transfer, there is nothing like trap as you wrote.
Please help me with the payment so that the attorney will finish up the legal procession. You know I told you about my son's health. Please I am on my knees sir, have mercy on me.
please have mercy on me and send the money because I am suffering in this place. I want the bank to finish up the transfer so that I will have access to it.
As soon as the money is transferred into your account, I shall be coming there with my son.
Please once you send the money to the attorney let me know so that I will know when the bank will carry out the transfer.

Only four pleases? But then there's that mention of a trap...

Quote:
I dont understand what you maen by trap, I dont remember anything abuot a trap, plaese explian, youve got me gobsmacked by that! Yuo may have prayed abuot this, well I dont pray, I never had any fiath, and if yuo cuold pray for something, pray that those smug gits in the bank and that tosser of a lawyer get a consceince between them all, and stop traeting me like shit. That bloody lawyer needs to be tuaght a lesson abuot his duteis to his cleints, and Im just the one to give it, no matter what, hes giong to do things my way before were thruogh with this business.

About a minute after I hit send, the Banker Lad's in touch... and he's taken a chill pill too.

Quote:
There is no problem.I do understood your good work over there helping people to survive and God will bless you the more.Like I told you, I have called the lawyer and he really wants to work for you now.I told him that I will bring the $200.00 to him tomorrow while you will send only $550.00 gopvernment fee for the warrant of transfer. He said no problem but just that he was very busy.I asked him to send me the receiver's details and he asked the secretary to do that.So the secretary sent it to me like this. Please you do your best to make time to send it today and you send me the western union payment details direct so that I will take it along with the $200.00 to the lawyer's office. So that he can proceed immediately.He is a good and proffesional lawyer and that was why I want him to work for you. So you send it to this informations below as I got it from the lawyer's secretary...
Thank you and may God bless you

Unfortunately Brad hasn't chilled out:

Quote:
I dont care how bloody busy that lawyer cliams to be, and if hes a good and professoinal lawyer then I'm Kerry Packer, unless he bloody well sends me my invioce he can go fish up a tree, Ive had a bloody hard week and Im not giong to let him push me aruond, has he been saving lives and helping fight bushfires, until then he deosnt know the meaning of busy I can tell yuo!

More to come, I think...

Sand Timer x 7
ScammedOut
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Mar 05, 2009 6:37 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
AS AN AUSTRALIAN MAN YOU WERE SUPPOSED TO BE INTELLIGENT AND EDUCATED

I guess he's never seen "Crocodile Dundee"! Rolling Eyes

Quote:
really don't like the way you address issue thereby complicating it to worst the more

Umm...stop doing that!
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic