SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Cheque massbait - maybe on again - watch this space

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
HarvestMoon
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Mar 28, 2009 4:01 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

MBL, That is very interesting...if you have any additional details please PM me. I happen to have some RL connections in Puerto Rico. My daughter just got back from there and I happen to have lots of pictures and stuff. (My ex lives there).

I just got some new sig. material, unfortunately I think Dead George is done with me... Surprised

"You must really think i am a fool.God punish you for taking me for a joke" Dead George
bruckner
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Mar 29, 2009 5:34 am Reply with quoteBack to top

ok, so for those of you who've managed not to get dropped, what's the modality that you're following? I've tried eager, pensive, overbearing, laid back, male, female (7 combinations of some of the above total) and been dropped every time... but I'm persistent, so that's ok Smile

What's working?

Closed lad accounts x5
Vote for Dickboi
mr.scissorkick
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Mar 29, 2009 8:33 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Odd, I figured he dropped me when I put him through 3 vain trips to MG.

But apparently he's still kickin' around.

Quote:
How do you mean i treat you like a loser,I am confused.its easy to send money.Just go to money gram to send it they will give you a receipt and on that receipt you have the ref number,that's all.We talk very openly and i don't like to feel like your lying to me on this betty.

Any word on whether my checks showed up at the vic's house? I'm hurting for cash, and I could use the $11,000.

United Kingdom Thailand Malaysia
Closed lad accounts x 67
Mortar x 34 (Hi, kids!) Easter Egg 2012
Pith Helmet Accra-Lagos = "you made me and my people to wiat at the air port for nothing sake.and pay for hotel resavetion its not sound." -John Asamoha
Hon. Martins Sand Timer 16 Jan 2009 - 7 May 2011

Reap / Sow
DoraTheExplorer
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Mar 29, 2009 12:50 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hi bruckner!

Honestly, I can't figure out what gets this lad's attention. I have tried several different ways and have been ignored by them all. The character of mine he has responded to is almost the same as the others. It makes no sense why he picked one over the others.

I believe (as do others) he (well, this particular gang) is successful and probably is working very hard with the ones that are paying right now. That is just sad.

Just keep trying; as long as we have his email addy, we can keep trying to get his attention.

Very Happy

Safari Vcamera Paga John Safari Vcamera Paga Willie Safari Vcamera Paga Kingsley Safari James

Safari The Dynamic Duo Travels! Vcamera Sand Timer
manbiteslion
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Mar 29, 2009 2:38 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Try emailing dept3 pretending to be female from puerto rica - don't go OTT on the detail and don't give a phone number, keep it all pretty minimal.

Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Mar 29, 2009 3:26 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I think he dropped me, the burning WU was a bit too much for him. But I have one more attempt. Now that it has been a few weeks, it turns out that the first check did not clear.

In general, they do seem to prefer female characters. The Puerto Rico connection could be played out in some other ways, like I am in Miami, but my cousin from PR told me...Or NY. Someplace where there is a large PR population in the US.

Also maybe they are getting leary of gmail addresses. If you are not concerned with IP, you can try yahoo.

Mr. Scissors, I should hear something about the checks this weekend. I spoke with the woman on Friday and she was going to check the packages when she got home.

"You must really think i am a fool.God punish you for taking me for a joke" Dead George
manbiteslion
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Mar 31, 2009 12:15 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Well it's all gone a bit quiet - has George dropped everyone? Anyone having any joy with paymentunit.dept2?

HM, you must stop burning down your only ways of sending George money - no wonder he's so miserable if he's not getting his righteous cash Wink

If this is winding down, I just want to thank you all for the sterling work. And thanks to the anonymous baiter who got a few CC'd vics too, from that bit of luck and the baiters emailing George to distract him, I'm sure we saved some victims!

Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Mar 31, 2009 1:01 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I haven't heard from the bastidge in a few days, after both shifting him to a new box and rebaiting from new addys. Hopefully he's gotten a bit jumpy. I'm all for going after him again in a couple months if possible, to keep him on his toes.

Stop typing in french, am seriously dissapointed....am just confused!!!
You will have my nuts in your hands as soon as i have the latrine in my hand & i will pay the goats to the lawyer
My dear with this only, it is clear you have contacted and communicated with Africa Fraudsters and even send funds to him. what a pity!
YOU ARE A WITCH. MAY YOU MENSURATE NON STOP TILL THE END OF YOUR LIFE
Golden PithSafari Mortar Tattoo Vcamera Closed lad accountsSand Timer Team Hector:Lagos-Douala,Benin-Liberia,Senegal-Gambia-Mali-Chad, Egypt ,Awka w/ Shorty
Sand Timer Sand Timer Shorty Safari Abidjan w/ Juan
Safari Bibian
Closed lad accounts Cellphone pony Mc Fry Mc Fry Easter Egg 2013
Donate to Eater
manbiteslion
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Mar 31, 2009 1:13 am Reply with quoteBack to top

bohigal wrote:
I'm all for going after him again in a couple months if possible, to keep him on his toes.
No harm in that now, is there? Good idea, unless he suddenly warms up this week.

Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Mar 31, 2009 1:30 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Keep in mind that "he" does seems to disappear for a few days than pops back up. So I think we should keep an eye on him. Maybe Forex got too widely known so they are making up a new company/script.

Well at least I had fun with the burning building. Smile

I'm ready to start another mass bait if anybody has a particularly annoying lad in mind.

bruckner
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Mar 31, 2009 3:36 am Reply with quoteBack to top

ok, I'm getting responses from 'john brown' on the address, FYI.

Closed lad accounts x5
Vote for Dickboi
DoraTheExplorer
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Mar 31, 2009 4:02 am Reply with quoteBack to top

manbiteslion wrote:
Anyone having any joy with paymentunit.dept2?
Nothing here sweetie. Wish I had better news. Confused

I will let you know if that changes. Very Happy

Safari Vcamera Paga John Safari Vcamera Paga Willie Safari Vcamera Paga Kingsley Safari James

Safari The Dynamic Duo Travels! Vcamera Sand Timer
Catcher In The Lie
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Tue Mar 31, 2009 11:38 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^stone cold silence Crying or Very sad

pony
"I don't want you to be burdered again." Ali the hitlad Sule
Click here to support 419Eater.com
bruckner
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Apr 01, 2009 12:47 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I'm an employee again! yay!

The live.com one I posted further up claims to be John Brown of Toshiba. Rest of his script seems to be the same. I 'confirm'ed, so we'll see what happens next.

Closed lad accounts x5
Vote for Dickboi
HarvestMoon
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Apr 01, 2009 2:08 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Do we know that the live.com address is the same group?

Also could these be related?
so lo_20 [email protected] (M@rk Mark)
brown 200_ 00 @yahoo.com (M@rk Brown)

claiming to be from:
S0L1D F0UNDAT10N M1CR0 F1NANCE LTD
30 mu1berry c0urt, l0velace g@rdens,
surbit0n, surrey, kt6 6sp
UNITED KINGDOM

Catcher In The Lie
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Wed Apr 01, 2009 3:08 am Reply with quoteBack to top

HarvestMoon,

I think they are. I set up a new account and have used it just for this bait so far. The only one I was dealing with was dep't. 2, then john brown (live) showed up saying I received a ck and why hadn't I WU'd the money.

pony
"I don't want you to be burdered again." Ali the hitlad Sule
Click here to support 419Eater.com
GomerPyle
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Apr 01, 2009 8:22 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I gave this cheque Lad a going over a few months back, and he came back the other day saying how I was such a good employee he wanted to know what happened.

Quote:
Hello Mr Bertram,

Thank you for responding to our email, they are some certain amount that was cleared in your name, a check from barclays and other banks, altogether the amount my company is entitled to is 6,500pounds but we didn't hear from you since then and all our customer say you received and it show in there account that it have been cleared, please do send us the money, my company is now in Ireland

They get sent to a drop box but, as I mass bait, I'm not going to pester the box holder, or they'd never have a life. Laughing As long as I'm screwing Lads into the floor, that's what counts.

Pith Helmet - Frank - Lagos to Cotonou - co-bait with the vampire
Pith Helmet - Shorty - Lagos to Cotonou - My Agro Base farming where i rearing chicken and other animals was set ablazed overnight and we do not know who is actual behinde all these evils! -
I and my crew was locked up for 3 good days….They wanted to charge us to court but later we are fined an huge amount of money…I asked them why did they arrest the men, they started laughing and saying all sorts mockering words! -
…because now, am left with nothing and remember i told you my Guy (Joe) gave up earlier this morning
manbiteslion
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Apr 01, 2009 8:49 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Very interesting - does the Toshiba mail send you to a very convincing website to apply for a job? Or are you supposed to email them back? I only ask as I was chatting with another baiter who's just killed a Toshiba fake job site - could be the same one? Do you fancy a new job working for Toshiba? Would you be so kind as to post it to surplus so we can all apply?!

Same goes with your new leads HM - can you get them shared so we can all apply?

Master Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Apr 06, 2009 4:46 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Toshiba's gone cold for me.

Although, I found this interesting linky.

You'll read the top bit and wonder why the heck I think it's relevant.

Part-way down, someone compares this to FOREX. So it looks like there's a scam targeting nairas that has something to do with forex - think this is the other half of our check scam here, which is why they appeared to have many people involved?

Or am I just connecting like words that have no connection? Smile

Closed lad accounts x5
Vote for Dickboi
frank.lester
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Mon Apr 06, 2009 5:41 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@bruckner
in the nairaland-forum they are talking about promises 'to get paid for clicking on ads on several websites', ...
...something like in this link from asia
whilst forex means currency trading and a lot of ads are around for 'you can make a lot of $$$ with forex-trading'.
.. like this here, its all labeled 'making money on the internet'
bruckner
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Apr 06, 2009 7:33 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

gotcha. thanks for the clarification Smile

Closed lad accounts x5
Vote for Dickboi
MoutonBlanc
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Mon Apr 06, 2009 10:24 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

is it too late to be a part of this massbait ?

I am so sorry for i know am the person delaying your Fund here in Nigeria (H0nest K0ffi)
I am not overwhelmed by your action to make me suffer. (P4nagi0tis K0lli4s)
FUCKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK YOUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU
(Dr 4bra L4w4l)
AND I DO NOT BELIEVE THAT A MAN OF YOUR CANNIBAL WILL DO ANYTHING TO HOT THE FEELING OF HUMANS (4ndr3 L4lumi3re)
I HAVE BEEN HAVING PATIENCE WITH YOU AND YOU ARE PUSHING ME TO WALL, GO FUCK YOUR SELF (J0hn W35T)
Easter Egg
manbiteslion
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Apr 07, 2009 2:14 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hi Mouton,

The lad seems to have gone cold, but it was certainly worthwhile whilst it lasted.

I'm looking to kick off another massbait shortly, just testing out a couple of lads who might be worthy candidates, but if you have your own worthy candidate do feel free share Wink

Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Apr 07, 2009 4:51 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

The lame part is that I never got my self-help book from him. Evil or Very Mad
Looks like I'll be helpless and depressed forever. How do you guys get over the feeling of failure? You know when you just can't seem to get that confusing WU system to work properly? It seems like the clerks are always making me use confusing security procedures or end up stealing the money. If I do get an M7CN number, I sometimes mess up on every individual number. I wish I had a guy like George around all the time to hold my hand for these intricate money transfer issues.
Sad

United Kingdom Thailand Malaysia
Closed lad accounts x 67
Mortar x 34 (Hi, kids!) Easter Egg 2012
Pith Helmet Accra-Lagos = "you made me and my people to wiat at the air port for nothing sake.and pay for hotel resavetion its not sound." -John Asamoha
Hon. Martins Sand Timer 16 Jan 2009 - 7 May 2011

Reap / Sow
Yastreb
Common Street Thawth Vergabon

PostPosted: Wed Apr 08, 2009 11:43 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Thanks and congratulations to all of you for messing with this maggot's operations...

beers!

... and especial gratitude goes to Manbiteslion for extra-special work in coordinating the bait.

clapping

May you never se the end of the year, May you sick and die in JESUS NAME AMEN.
MARK MY WORD, YOU SHALL FALL SICK, IF YOU DONT PLEASE WITH ME, YOU SHALL DIE OF THE SICKNESS, THIS IS MY FINAL WORD TO YOU
I HAVE PLACED YOU UNDER MY ORACLE GODS,
YOU SHALL CRY AND BEG FOR FORGIVENESS OR YOU DIE

United Kingdom x5 Spain New Zealand Senegal Ghana x2 Benin Closed lad accounts x 246
Safari x 5 - Oyenka Chidinma Lagos-Cotonou; Dickyboi Lagos-Accra; Femmy Lagos-Porto Novo; "Woody" Accra-Singapore; Henry Philip Abuja-Natitingou w/MG & DSW
Sand Timer x 7
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic