SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Cheque massbait - maybe on again - watch this space

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
HarvestMoon
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Mar 01, 2009 5:02 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Larson, Maybe he is more responsive to female characters?? Dora and I took different approaches, but are getting responses.

"You must really think i am a fool.God punish you for taking me for a joke" Dead George
Larson
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Sun Mar 01, 2009 5:05 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^ Giving it a go.

listen i don't beg you money if you don't interested through this transaction please kindly remove your hand and stop contact me - Razak Konan, Malaysia
OK BYE AND NEVER CONTACT ME AGAIN FUCK YOUR MUMMY BOTTOM , MUST THIS NIGHT MARK IT SOME WHERE, OK. - Simon Legree / Christopher Moore, Nigeria
manbiteslion
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Mar 01, 2009 5:18 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

OK, I suggested we regroup just about now...Anyone who is here in time (6pm UK - in about 40 minutes time) can head across to http://www.blogtalkradio.com/ibc, sign up if you want to join us in the chat room.

As the lad seems to be in no rush and doesn't want to talk to me, post up here if he has sny off-script responses and we'll see what he has to say for himself...and we'll take it nice and slow too Smile
HarvestMoon
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Mar 01, 2009 10:44 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I couldn't make the chat today, (damn real life), so what's the plan?

"You must really think i am a fool.God punish you for taking me for a joke" Dead George
manbiteslion
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Mar 01, 2009 10:54 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Well we didn't chat much about it anyway as it happenned - and he doesn't want to talk to my characters for some reason, so we should progress with asking questions for a few days, keep him warm until he starts sending out cheques. So gently comply until you start getting told a cheque is on its way Smile

If anyone is using an eater drop box could you let me know which one(s), or just refer to them here in the broadest terms - "the kansas premium member one" etc? We'll try to avoid dupes that way.

Edit - to avoid double posting
Ethian
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Mar 02, 2009 11:00 am Reply with quoteBack to top

He does not like me... he just refused to answer my mails Sad All your now, i'm going for another ladboi

Closed lad accounts
Larson
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Mon Mar 02, 2009 11:47 am Reply with quoteBack to top

He just responded to my female character, and I sent him my details, copypasted from another bait. I wanna see if he replies now.

listen i don't beg you money if you don't interested through this transaction please kindly remove your hand and stop contact me - Razak Konan, Malaysia
OK BYE AND NEVER CONTACT ME AGAIN FUCK YOUR MUMMY BOTTOM , MUST THIS NIGHT MARK IT SOME WHERE, OK. - Simon Legree / Christopher Moore, Nigeria
DoraTheExplorer
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Mar 02, 2009 1:10 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

MBL:

I gave my address at the baiter drop box in OR.

Haven't heard back from lad since my last post. Very Happy

Safari Vcamera Paga John Safari Vcamera Paga Willie Safari Vcamera Paga Kingsley Safari James

Safari The Dynamic Duo Travels! Vcamera Sand Timer
manbiteslion
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Mar 02, 2009 1:41 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

He's not much fun so far this one - he won't talk to my male or female characters (me in a dress) either. Anyone would think he didn't want to be baited?

Plus side, he isn't answering vics either at this rate Very Happy
General419
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Mon Mar 02, 2009 5:52 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Just a quick note:

If we're all baiting hte same guy won't he notice all his cheques are going to the same three drop boxes?
HarvestMoon
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Mar 02, 2009 6:34 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I am planning to use the US dropbox in OK, since Dora is using the one in OR.

DoraTheExplorer
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Mar 02, 2009 6:48 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^ Good idea, HarvestMoon!

@ lareneg and others:

Since MBL is the coordinator of this potential mass-bait (and who knows what the lad is up to now?), I am sure he will know how to deal with the multiple use of the same drop box addies. I do think there is a certain modality with the OR box that could show it not being the exact same address. Also, if planned in advance, people could be room mates, or just live in the same building?

Also, some people, who may not use the drop boxes, would just be giving totally fake addresses.

I am sure our ring master has a plan. Very Happy

manbiteslion wrote:
... (me in a dress)...

Now I would pay to see that! Are you baiting me? Laughing

Safari Vcamera Paga John Safari Vcamera Paga Willie Safari Vcamera Paga Kingsley Safari James

Safari The Dynamic Duo Travels! Vcamera Sand Timer
manbiteslion
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Mar 02, 2009 8:36 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

We don't all need to use drop boxes you see - hence the posts above about made-up addresses. If we have a couple of real boxes we'll know the quality of the cheques and when he's doing a print run, the rest of the cheques can go straight into landfill via the post office Smile

Sadly the lad won't talk to me, so I'm relying on your posts, thoughts and comments here, so keep posting them Smile
General419
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Mon Mar 02, 2009 9:09 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

The lad isn't talking to me either =(

I have two more chequeies on the hook though =)

Good to hear the drop boxes been taken care of. Sorry if it was an annoying question, I just don't want to see this mass bait to be blown out of the water by such a simple mistake.
Larson
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Mon Mar 02, 2009 10:16 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I received a script reply:

Quote:
Dear Employee,

Congratulations, This is to inform you that you are now a registered staff of xxxxxxxxxx. Your details has been re-viewed and confirmed and will be forwarded to our clients who will be making payment to you on our behalf just as we have stated in our previous e-mails and on our website. So Congratulations once again and keep in touch. Make sure you send an e-mail to confirm you got this e-mail so payments can be directed to you from now on, if a reply is not received in 7 working days you would be out-listed.

Looking forward to your response.

bruckner
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Mar 03, 2009 2:59 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I'm getting one and two word responses to him at the moment, so I've administered a little slap about how I expect people with whom I conduct business to behave. We'll see if he responds or not; I've never had (albeit, out of perhaps only 10 baits to date) a lad who's so terse.
Larson
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Tue Mar 03, 2009 2:17 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

He is at least talking to my female character now. As far as I know, sending him your details and waiting until te fourth email before starting to ask small questions will keep this guy from dropping you.

bohigal
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Mar 03, 2009 2:54 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

In a little late. I got the boilerplate "10% totally for you" reply. I'll give him a fake address.

Stop typing in french, am seriously dissapointed....am just confused!!!
You will have my nuts in your hands as soon as i have the latrine in my hand & i will pay the goats to the lawyer
My dear with this only, it is clear you have contacted and communicated with Africa Fraudsters and even send funds to him. what a pity!
YOU ARE A WITCH. MAY YOU MENSURATE NON STOP TILL THE END OF YOUR LIFE
Golden PithSafari Mortar Tattoo Vcamera Closed lad accountsSand Timer Team Hector:Lagos-Douala,Benin-Liberia,Senegal-Gambia-Mali-Chad, Egypt ,Awka w/ Shorty
Sand Timer Sand Timer Shorty Safari Abidjan w/ Juan
Safari Bibian
Closed lad accounts Cellphone pony Mc Fry Mc Fry Easter Egg 2013
Donate to Eater
usa4ever
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Wed Mar 04, 2009 5:15 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I got the following:

Hello Rep.,
I received an update from one of our customers notifying me you will be receiving a payment in form of money orders early next week. Eventually the first payment will arrive via UPS or FedEx. I will do get back to you with the tracking number so that you can check the status of the package.

Once i provide you with the tracking number, I will want you to look out for the Package and ensure there is someone at home to sign for it, and if you know you will not be around because you might have to work or have some other assignment to take care of kindly leave a note for the delivery man tagged to your front door with your name and signature so that they will leave the package for you till you come back, because I do not want you to miss the delivery of the payment.

I will be awaiting your email in return that you receive this email and also you will follow my instructions by acknowledging my Payment. Once again I am glad this is coming to reality. Do get back to me with an acknowledgment of my mail,its very important. Thanks

I used a fake address across the country. So, do I deny getting the check, or do I claim to have sent payment by WU?
Larson
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Wed Mar 04, 2009 5:46 am Reply with quoteBack to top

You pretend to have the money, then get him to jump through hoops for a suspected westy onion transfer.

manbiteslion
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Mar 04, 2009 6:07 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Sit on it for a while Smile He'll be less terse and more excitable once he starts chasing you for 'his' money...
baiterg123
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Wed Mar 04, 2009 6:13 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Count me in, but I've never done a bait, let alone a mass bait Razz
What do I do?
Thanks Smile
HarvestMoon
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Mar 04, 2009 7:22 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Has anybody heard from him? We exchanged a few emails, than I sent my information and have not heard anything from him since.

mr.scissorkick
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Mar 04, 2009 7:30 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Yeah, he won't answer any questions about W-2s and I-9s (US tax Forms). Apparently the check is in the mail. I suppose we're supposed to contact him when we get one?

United Kingdom Thailand Malaysia
Closed lad accounts x 67
Mortar x 34 (Hi, kids!) Easter Egg 2012
Pith Helmet Accra-Lagos = "you made me and my people to wiat at the air port for nothing sake.and pay for hotel resavetion its not sound." -John Asamoha
Hon. Martins Sand Timer 16 Jan 2009 - 7 May 2011

Reap / Sow
manbiteslion
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Mar 04, 2009 11:03 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

If he says he's sent a cheque, sit back and give it a week to arrive - he'll get in touch once he thinks it has. Just make sure you get him to tell you how much it's for, you'll need that later Wink

Baiterg123, email the lad, tell him you found his email whilst you were sorting out a pile, and is the job still available? Try it a few times from different characters, he seems a bit picky, this one.
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic