SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Cheque massbait - maybe on again - watch this space

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
General419
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Sat Feb 28, 2009 4:50 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I emailed him when you first posted it on the surplus forum but no reply as of yet. =/
HarvestMoon
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Feb 28, 2009 4:51 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Larson, I used the second one posted and got a response early this morning.

"You must really think i am a fool.God punish you for taking me for a joke" Dead George
Larson
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Sat Feb 28, 2009 5:09 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^ Alright, than that's the one I'll use as well.

listen i don't beg you money if you don't interested through this transaction please kindly remove your hand and stop contact me - Razak Konan, Malaysia
OK BYE AND NEVER CONTACT ME AGAIN FUCK YOUR MUMMY BOTTOM , MUST THIS NIGHT MARK IT SOME WHERE, OK. - Simon Legree / Christopher Moore, Nigeria
GomerPyle
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Feb 28, 2009 5:15 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Bertie W00ster, Dr Venkman and Mr G0mer have all contacted him.

If anyone gets a phone number off him, that isn't a UK redirect (044 070), let me know, as I'll ring him 24/7 with a variety of mind deranging tactics.

I'll also let him know that the G0merBoyz Gang are after him.

Pith Helmet - Frank - Lagos to Cotonou - co-bait with the vampire
Pith Helmet - Shorty - Lagos to Cotonou - My Agro Base farming where i rearing chicken and other animals was set ablazed overnight and we do not know who is actual behinde all these evils! -
I and my crew was locked up for 3 good days….They wanted to charge us to court but later we are fined an huge amount of money…I asked them why did they arrest the men, they started laughing and saying all sorts mockering words! -
…because now, am left with nothing and remember i told you my Guy (Joe) gave up earlier this morning
Larson
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Sat Feb 28, 2009 6:14 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Okay, first reply has been delivered, and from the looks of it he's already off-script.

listen i don't beg you money if you don't interested through this transaction please kindly remove your hand and stop contact me - Razak Konan, Malaysia
OK BYE AND NEVER CONTACT ME AGAIN FUCK YOUR MUMMY BOTTOM , MUST THIS NIGHT MARK IT SOME WHERE, OK. - Simon Legree / Christopher Moore, Nigeria
HarvestMoon
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Feb 28, 2009 6:28 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

He wants my personal info to get started. I haven't sent anything until I get some directions regarding addresses, etc.

Gomer, I am trying for a phone number.

"You must really think i am a fool.God punish you for taking me for a joke" Dead George
GomerPyle
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Feb 28, 2009 6:29 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

He's working off the address in the message below. Bertie W00ster and Dr Venkman have both got him, and now I'll follow up with one from Mr G0mer.

I'll get one my characters to ask for his phone number, probably Dr Venkman as I want to use a soundboard on him. Very Happy

I'll share it once I get it and use it in some mass insult baiting mails.

Quote:
<[email protected]>
to Doctor Venkman

Dear Applicant,

You have all the detailed explanation in the first e-mail if you read it properly, Again in a short sentence ;The Payment would come to your home address because p.o box is not allowed.You would cash the payment and deduct %10 for yourself and take the %90 left with you to Western Union Money Transfer to Transfer the funds to our client's information which would be provided to you later.Payments you would be transacting starts from $2500 to $5000, You may process 2- 3 transactions in 1 week, This depends on your ability to process payments.You do not need to travel to do this Job.It is a part time job thereby making the job task free for you, We pay our own Taxes to the Govt.And lastly, Yes the %10 is totally for you.

Regard's
GEORGE PATEL

©2009 FOREX TRADING LTD

Web content for all (c)2009 FOREX TRADING LTD

Pith Helmet - Frank - Lagos to Cotonou - co-bait with the vampire
Pith Helmet - Shorty - Lagos to Cotonou - My Agro Base farming where i rearing chicken and other animals was set ablazed overnight and we do not know who is actual behinde all these evils! -
I and my crew was locked up for 3 good days….They wanted to charge us to court but later we are fined an huge amount of money…I asked them why did they arrest the men, they started laughing and saying all sorts mockering words! -
…because now, am left with nothing and remember i told you my Guy (Joe) gave up earlier this morning
Larson
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Sat Feb 28, 2009 7:10 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@GomerPyle

Yeah that's the same email I got. He's probably sending that to anyone asking him for information.

TickleYerAssWiFeather
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Sat Feb 28, 2009 7:23 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Just got him replying to me too.

I'll see what angle I can use with him to start wasting as much of his time, from my end as possible.
Larson
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Sat Feb 28, 2009 7:44 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I'm just going to start asking him to explain this and that to me. I think I'm taking on the 80 year old man with bad memory role.

Lakefield_Dave
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Feb 28, 2009 9:16 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Sadly our lad didnt reply to Jeff or D-Wayne so I'm trying him again using a girl charecter. She does have a very low morale fiber so I'm sure she will be willing to do anything....and I do mean anything. Twisted Evil ...to get a job or at least get him off script.

"The e-mail was noted,and i want to say go to hell with you and your fucking" Ken K

"your e-mail was nominated by our fun and fortune bonanza machine base on
wrong segment" M. Cl4ck

"TAR MALADE IT WILL NEVER BE GOOD FOR YOU YOU PIG BENZONAL GRAZZY RABUBUK MAMULER F*CKING BEACH" O. G00day
HarvestMoon
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Feb 28, 2009 9:36 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Lakefield, He seems to be using the second email address listed [email protected].

I am also wasting time asking lots of dumb questions.

Larson
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Sat Feb 28, 2009 9:49 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

So we'll straight-bait him for about a week? Is that the current plan? I have two characters working with him atm.

Yastreb
Common Street Thawth Vergabon

PostPosted: Sat Feb 28, 2009 9:49 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

It's a pleasure to read all that you're doing to this maggot, guys. Keep up the good work. clapping

May you never se the end of the year, May you sick and die in JESUS NAME AMEN.
MARK MY WORD, YOU SHALL FALL SICK, IF YOU DONT PLEASE WITH ME, YOU SHALL DIE OF THE SICKNESS, THIS IS MY FINAL WORD TO YOU
I HAVE PLACED YOU UNDER MY ORACLE GODS,
YOU SHALL CRY AND BEG FOR FORGIVENESS OR YOU DIE

United Kingdom x5 Spain New Zealand Senegal Ghana x2 Benin Closed lad accounts x 246
Safari x 5 - Oyenka Chidinma Lagos-Cotonou; Dickyboi Lagos-Accra; Femmy Lagos-Porto Novo; "Woody" Accra-Singapore; Henry Philip Abuja-Natitingou w/MG & DSW
Sand Timer x 7
Larson
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Sat Feb 28, 2009 9:57 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

When the bait is done, how about we post his email on the same guestbooks we seed with our own? Razz

bruckner
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Feb 28, 2009 10:56 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

a little late, but I'm jumping on too. my first group bait...
manbiteslion
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Feb 28, 2009 11:37 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Welcome one and all Smile Insofar as one can plan a massbait, then yes, let's keep it fairly straight for a few more days at least until he thinks he's got a good harvest and we see what his weaknesses and interests are.

If everyone has some good questions to ask him, let's start asking - see what he says Smile Any interesting responses post them here and we can get the eater hive mind into gear and work out what to do with him. Good questions might include asking for more details, asking if it's legal, asking about how much time it'll take, whether you can increase the percentage you get, whether your friend can work with you, etc.

He will keep on insisting on addresses, so give him a drop box or make one up. I'm sure Gomer will let us know when he's getting cheques through so we can respond accordingly.

Make a note and post here of any email addresses he uses. If you do receive a cheque to your drop box, we want as many details of where it came from as possible - if we can, we need one of us to become a dispatcher, that way we start taking control of the game, and this is why we need straight baiting characters as well as the fun stuff - if you can become his special buddy he may need a friend when the idiocy starts - that special buddy would be well to be healthy and travel frequently to visit other characters to collect the money owed Wink
Jay leno
train boi

PostPosted: Sun Mar 01, 2009 1:12 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Im in aswell Very Happy

My MoneyGram form
Version2 of the Moneygram form courtesy of manbiteslion with a 9 digit MTCN

nope please do not worry abt me any more i quit - Barr Jimmy Tan
HAVE YOU EVER TASTED HELL.YOU HAVE A DISEASE AND YOU REFUSE TO CURE IT.THAT IS FREE VISA TO HELL.YOU JUST LIED AND DECEIVE, I HAVE REPORTED YOU TO FBI AND JAY LENO SHOW - Fred W1lly
Free Pastor Frank
Larson
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Sun Mar 01, 2009 3:22 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Has anyone received the second reply from him yet?

manbiteslion
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Mar 01, 2009 4:00 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Ironically he doesn't want to talk to any of my characters...
DoraTheExplorer
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Mar 01, 2009 4:29 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^ Oh, but I do! Laughing

I did get a second email, but he is still on script. I was welcomed as a new employee though.

Quote:
Dear Representative,

Thanks for the response and expression of interest.We do have all the required details needed and we are happy to congratulate you on your new employment

Sheesh. He didn't even use my name. Very Happy

Safari Vcamera Paga John Safari Vcamera Paga Willie Safari Vcamera Paga Kingsley Safari James

Safari The Dynamic Duo Travels! Vcamera Sand Timer
Larson
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Sun Mar 01, 2009 4:43 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^ Maybe he is too lazy to answer questions? How did you reply to him?

DoraTheExplorer
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Mar 01, 2009 4:54 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Since we were just straight-baiting him, my initial email was:

Quote:
Attention: Mr. George Patel

I just received your interesting email.

I could really use a part time job. My current job is just not paying the bills. Please send me more information.

Here is my information as requested:

FULL NAMES: XXXXX

DATE OF BIRTH: 04/14/1969

NATIONALITY: American

COUNTRY OF RESIDENCE: USA

MARITAL STATUS: Divorced

HOME ADDRESS:

(baiter PO drop box)

TELEPHONE NUMBER(S):
1567263XXXX

Other contact e-mail Address:
only this one

I look forward to hearing from you soonest.
Stephanie

And I got back his initial script welcoming me.

So I sent back this:

Quote:
Mr. Patel:

I am replying as instructed. I would like to start work as soon as possible. Is there anyway you can help me to that? I really do need the money.

Thank you.
Stephanie

And that got me the ^^^ above posted response.

Sure, nothing sexy or fancy. Just waiting to get him off script.

Very Happy

Safari Vcamera Paga John Safari Vcamera Paga Willie Safari Vcamera Paga Kingsley Safari James

Safari The Dynamic Duo Travels! Vcamera Sand Timer
HarvestMoon
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Mar 01, 2009 4:56 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I keep getting vague one-liners...

Me: It sounds easy enough. How are the transactions processed?

Quote:
Send your information to get started

Me: I would really like to receive more information before I send you my personal details. I am careful about who I give that kind of information to.

Quote:
you have nothing to worry about.

Yeah, right. I'll just trust you now....

Larson
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Sun Mar 01, 2009 4:57 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Okay, so giving up the info right away is the best way of gettting him to stay, huh?

If he gives up on my two characters I'll just start anew with a third.

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic