SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

New Pastor Ready For Chad Safari - Meeting Place Suggestions

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
jreh
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Feb 27, 2009 7:24 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Greetings,

As the title says, I have my newly ordained pastor pretty much ready to travel. The storyline is that I gave a trunkbox with $335,000.00 to our Pastor from our parish in Khartoum, Chad (location suggested by one of the wonderful people here), and I want to have the mugu meet the pastor 1/2 way across Chad due to the fact that the Chad pastor is quite old and cannot travel. This money is needed to help the pastor start his new parishes.

Does anyone here know of any good, juicy locations to which to send the new pastor in Chad or somewhere nearby.... any specifics or landmarks would really help if someone is in the know or has sent someone to Chad before.

I'm pretty confident in this lad, as he is now tattooed big-time and has performed two ordination ceremonies along with the appropriate pics and videos.

Thanks in advance for any assistance,

JREH

blah
Who's Your Daddy?

PostPosted: Fri Feb 27, 2009 7:37 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

*edit*

http://travel.state.gov wrote:
The Department of State warns U.S. citizens of the risks of traveling to Chad and recommends that American citizens not affiliated with humanitarian relief efforts avoid all travel to eastern Chad and the Chad/Central African Republic border area due to insecurity caused by banditry and clashes between Government and rebel forces. American citizens residing in Chad should exercise extreme caution throughout the country. This replaces the Travel Warning for Chad dated June 23, 2008 to note the possibility of increased rebel activity.

Armed rebel groups are active in the region and present real dangers. <--- Huzzah!!Rebel activity tends to increase during the dry season, which lasts from late September to July. The security situation in general remains fluid and potentially dangerous. The Chadian government is unable to guarantee the safety of visitors in most parts of the country. If rebels approach the capital, N’djamena, the U.S. Embassy may on short notice decide to evacuate non-emergency personnel and family members of Embassy personnel to Cameroon, as was done in June 2008. Family members of Embassy personnel under the age of 21 are not authorized to reside in Chad. Commercial flights continue to operate from N’Djamena International Airport, but flights are subject to change when rebel activity intensifies.

Limited American citizen services are available at the Embassy, but visa services remain suspended until further notice - see contact information below. The U.S. Embassy is not able to support evacuation from eastern Chad. All Americans affiliated with humanitarian relief efforts in eastern Chad must have an evacuation plan developed with the UN which has aircraft and other logistical support. The Embassy strongly recommends that all U.S. citizens in Chad be prepared to implement their personal evacuation or safe haven plans on short notice should the situation warrant, and exercise extreme caution. Americans in Chad should closely monitor news media and the U.S. Embassy's website at http://ndjamena.usembassy.gov.

U.S. citizens affiliated with humanitarian relief efforts in eastern Chad are strongly urged to coordinate travel plans with UN High Commissioner for Refugees (UNHCR) security officers in Abeche and N'Djamena, and to follow UNHCR guidance regarding safety and security. The government of Chad requires all individuals traveling to or residing in refugee-affected areas in eastern Chad to obtain permits issued by the Ministry of Territorial Administration in N'Djamena, and to register in Abeche upon arrival in eastern Chad. American citizens who intend to enter Sudan from Chad despite the Department's Travel Warnings for both countries must obtain the appropriate visas and permits in advance of entry into Sudan. Further information is available in the Department's Travel Warning for Sudan at http://travel.state.gov/travel/cis_pa_tw/tw/tw_934.html.

American citizens traveling to or resident in Chad should register with the U.S. Embassy by completing a registration form online at https://travelregistration.state.gov and provide contact information and specific travel data if traveling outside the capital. Registration enables the Embassy to contact American citizens in case of emergency and provide updates on the security situation. The U.S. Embassy is located in N'Djamena on Avenue Felix Ebou; mailing address B.P. 413, telephone (including after hours): (235) 251-70-09; alternate numbers 251-62-11, 251-90-52, 251-92-33, 251-77-59, 251-92-18; fax (235) 251-56-54; website: http://ndjamena.usembassy.gov.

Alrighty then!
Eastern-Chad it it! Very Happy

M7CN Mangler - 1998 clicks. This process is absolutely embarassing. - Sgt. Jones
M7CN Mangler+SecSh1eld+Allst@r= How dear you make me go thru such stress.. - Fr@nk West

<a href="/forum/donate.php">[Click here for dirty nasty pr0n!!1]</a>
pony pony pony
Nurse Nastys Audi TT Mortar x6
Star
dr stephen williams
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Feb 28, 2009 1:30 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Khartoum is in Sudan. Abeche is in eastern Chad, dangerously close to the Sudanese border. There are possibilities for confusion already.

Golden Pith x2 Safari x7 Tattoo x7 Closed lad accounts Mortar Vcamera Sand Timer x6 Team Turd Lgs-Dla Bnn-Lbra Acra-Dkar Dkr-Bnjul- Dkr-Tmbktu-Abche-Adre-N'djmna Lgos-Cairo-Aswn-Jail Ctnu-Lgos Ctnu-acra Lgos-Jbrg-Drbn-Prt-Elzbth-CT-Sprngbk-CT-Drbn-CT-Hrre-Lska-DsSlm-Mmbsa-Nirbi-Kmpla 28,510 Miles
Golden Pith Safari x2 Tattoo x6 Vcamera Sand Timer x4 Team Woody Acra-Sngpre Acra-Dkr-Rsso-Bmko Acra-Ctnu
Safari Lgos-Dkr-Rsso Sand Timer Vcamera (wKLG)
Safari x22 SS Sand Timer x3 United Kingdom United States Nigeria x303 : Closed lad accounts pyramid Mortar
Nurse Nastys Audi TTpony Whip Mc Fry Jack Boot
sir scam alot
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Feb 28, 2009 1:42 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Yes, tell him to look for the only internet cafe on Hospital Road. I believe we have pictures. Here's a couple links:

http://www.world66.com/africa/chad/abeche/internetcafes

Look even Obama has been there!

http://flickr.com/photos/internews/3310919409/

Safari = Group safari - Dan Nkwerre: Port Harcourt to Abeche, Chad
Safari2 = Barr. Mustapha Marlick: Lome, Togo to Abuja Nigeria and Accra, Ghana.
pony Mortar x15 (some survived) Closed lad accounts x280 T.W.A.T Nurse Nastys Audi TT United States
<b>Have you kicked your lad today?<b>
Over $1 million USD in fake checks/money orders confiscated Easter Egg
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic