SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Behold... ATLANTIS!

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
BluthBanana
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Feb 27, 2009 5:09 am Reply with quoteBack to top

This is a hybrid between some graphics and a lot of writing, so I decided to post it here. May I present for your viewing pleasure the conceptualization of the capitol city of the lost continent of Atlantis (once the continent has been re-established from its present submerged location):

The Atlantis Project

Here's the email that came with it:

Quote:
Attention: Mr. J. Walt3r W3atherman and wives,

The attached document is elaborate information about our plan (map) of the layout of the capitol city of Atlantis. Happy reviewing! I wish you and your wives will enjoy our conceptual work. We also hope our vision meshes with your overall idea of a great new Atlantis society.

However, you must know our plans and objectives are even greater as soon as we begin the actual work to repopulate the "supposed" new Atlantis society. There are lots of programs we can add (as we progress) to our list of construction outline (and so on and so forth) the moment the "true geographic location" of the Atlantis continent has been known. That's the most important! For now, let's don't get this Atlantis recovery (re-discovery task) exist only in our minds- we need to take active, practical, most positive and bold steps not just embark on creativity and scientific steps that exists in the realm of our minds! Our group of researchers, scientists, oceanographers are ever-ready! There is nothing we can do without your lead.

Therefore, it is highly imperative that we begin work- starting with the first research expedition-while subsequent expedition exercise follows. There is no need waiting longer for this to happen. We expect that you will remit funds for this endeavor before the end of the week, so we can embark on this endeavor as from Monday next week. This is important to ensure we can work in line with your target the earliest time possible and achieve favorable results. We should never have to wait for anything. That's G0rdon Gekk0's definition of wealth! We need to take the first step and that first step should begin now! The Atlantis project is capable of giving each of us great wealth beyond our imagination. I do want to share from that great wealth your “vision and idea” of Atlantis society will generate! As soon as the Atlantis location has been identified, there is quite a good number of investor who will be interested in repopulating it- the good news is that it should serve as a solid foundation for your project. For now, I am not going to discuss this with any of our numerous firms’ investor unless it becomes necessary as we proceed (and get there). First thing first. And that is, recovering the Atlantis missing (but original) location. With due respect sir- it’s your call. We are ready as soon as you are.

I look forward to receive your payment confirmation earliest.

Hope my e-mail finds you well.

Remain blessed,
Dav1d Sh3rman
Director
P0st-H0c C0unter-L3veraged F1scal St1mulus Der1vatives

If you haven't noticed my character is a polygamist. Very Happy

I must give credit where credit is due. Ninastian has groomed this lad into a top-quality trophy-making machine! This lad slaves away for hours upon hours... working through the night in many cases... and actually does good work (for a lad). You may remember him from such baits as the Ham4s H0oter and others.

So, I expect Atlantis to be up and going in no time... who's coming to join me? Very Happy

ETA: More dramatic thread title Wink

Tattoo Mortar x11 Closed lad accounts x17 Safari x3

United States Thailand Switzerland Nigeria Sweden x115

pony Golden Goat Goat x2 Mc Fry

Art baits: X-Wing

419 Eater Theatre: The Hitchhiker

Lads & Crocodiles:
Safari x3 Vcamera x3 {John} {Willie} {Kingsley}

Safari x2 - . Vcamera .

"I will never forgive you for all the pains, trouble, frustrations, strandedness and disappointments you have caused us." - David
DoraTheExplorer
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Feb 27, 2009 5:42 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Bluth!! That is incredible! Your lad is very special indeed.

From 2.2 Layout, Design, Model physicalized and Concept:

Quote:
A very legal polygamist society and a home for gay couples!

So I can have multiple husbands? I am IN! Very Happy

Safari Vcamera Paga John Safari Vcamera Paga Willie Safari Vcamera Paga Kingsley Safari James

Safari The Dynamic Duo Travels! Vcamera Sand Timer
dunwright
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Fri Feb 27, 2009 5:51 am Reply with quoteBack to top

i havent baited before but want to get into it...is there perhaps a smallish roll i could play with a little help?

EDIT: can i make that maybe a small role if mine doesnt go anywhere? (picked up my first bait Very Happy)

Last edited by dunwright on Fri Feb 27, 2009 9:29 am; edited 1 time in total
Ivana
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Fri Feb 27, 2009 7:45 am Reply with quoteBack to top

This looks brilliant - good job with your lad Smile

I have too much job work the next 2 months, but will love to read along on your adventures - have fun !!!

spent a night in jail for "wondering aimlessly"in benin city - Kelvin

"that i might be talking with an antichrist" - Kelvin
"thanks for all your effort witch never prove positive" - kelvin over m7cn s3cur3
"is hard ok i can not sleep becouse of it" - due to m7cn s3cur3 - Kelvin
"i even had a sleepless night because of it" - 2nd lad, m7cn again Very Happy
"i cant go through the stress overnight again" - 3rd lad from M7CN
Ninastian
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Fri Feb 27, 2009 9:25 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Nice work Bluth!

Yep - this lad is extraordinary. Bluth, SlapHappy, Yastreb, IsaacClarke and I have been baiting him mercilessly 24/7 for a couple of months now, and the trophies keep coming. We keep meaning to post some of the results, but there's just no time.

To give you an idea of the trophies coming in: SH is having some printed t-shirts couriered to him as we speak, and is looking forward to receiving a scale model of a bizarre rollerc0aster dedicated to his pet hamster; Yastreb has just been invited to go to Ethi0pia; and not only has the lad given me full details of all his contacts and money laundering bank accounts in the USA - I have even got him to put them into a spre4dsheet database for my convenience (and that of the law enforcers when the time comes... Twisted Evil ). Oh - and we're hoping to arrange a lad meet in Port H4rcourt sometime soon.

Happy days!

Oh [the captive] ate his own willy!!! HAHAHAHA. I saw the look of excitement in his eyes like no other meat taste better!! yummm yummm! HAHAHAAHAHA. He cut his big right toe, his penis and penis shaft at different stages- funny funny funny!! He did this where some promiscous women do all sort of things. I know they were all thrilled. ahahahahahhhhhaaaaaa. His penis shaft was sewn to his nostril and more!! The doctor did a good job!! My men took picture of him parading him around the market square and public schools where everyone sang him wanker praises!! HAHAHAHAHA!!! I will continue to torture him unless I receive my $150,000 reward for wasting my time!! Period!
SlapHappy
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Feb 27, 2009 12:55 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Great trophy, Bluth! Very Happy I love it!

You know, we tell our friends and family about these crazy projects our lad is doing for us, and we get this: Rolling Eyes
But the main goal is getting the information on his contacts, bank accounts, scams he's running on others. This guy is smart in a lot of ways, and crazy in most. He's a criminally insane psychopath.

Safari Safari Sand Timer (19 mo.) Tina and Joe's Safari - Accra to Niger & Timbucktu
Safari Safari Z@ke & Charlie -Wulugu Or Bust Safari- Lagos to Paga & Tokwari X2 - 3800mi.
Golden Pith x3 H3ctor & C@leb - Yankar1 & Parakou
Safari x2 Charles and Friend-Amsterdam to Vatican
Safari Issac to Chad
Be A Cool Cat, Like Me Trophy Videos Cool Stuff
pony pony Closed lad accounts Mortar Goat Easter Egg 2011
Ninastian
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Fri Feb 27, 2009 2:17 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
He's a criminally insane psychopath.

This Atlantis business has certainly given him a chance to get back in touch with his inner Albert Speer - giant dome and all!

Oh [the captive] ate his own willy!!! HAHAHAHA. I saw the look of excitement in his eyes like no other meat taste better!! yummm yummm! HAHAHAAHAHA. He cut his big right toe, his penis and penis shaft at different stages- funny funny funny!! He did this where some promiscous women do all sort of things. I know they were all thrilled. ahahahahahhhhhaaaaaa. His penis shaft was sewn to his nostril and more!! The doctor did a good job!! My men took picture of him parading him around the market square and public schools where everyone sang him wanker praises!! HAHAHAHAHA!!! I will continue to torture him unless I receive my $150,000 reward for wasting my time!! Period!
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic