SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Voodoo for the masses

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
M_Jones
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Fri Feb 27, 2009 12:37 am Reply with quoteBack to top

So exactly how superstitious are the lads? I've read that some of them won't call a phone number with the 666 prefix because that is the devil's number?

Has anyone tried to be the High Priestess of the Chicken Bone or some other sort of nonsense? The mere act of scamming the HPCB has caused them to be cursed with the evil eye and all their emails will dry up and they'll get no money? Follow that with a mass bait with no real money and the mugu comes back to the HPCB to beg for forgiveness (with lots of trophies as a result).

"How dare you write the High Priestess of the Chicken Bone with your spam letter. I place a curse on you and all your emails. You will no longer live in peace but will have the slow, crawling feeling that someone is watching you, to chop your dollah. You must apologize to the High Priestess of the Chicken Bone or be forever damned"

Something like that.

I'm willing to take a short course in voodoo just to try it out.

Comments?
sir scam alot
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Feb 27, 2009 12:39 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Check out the Okija shrine. Tell them you have placed their names there and some of them will freak the hell out.

Not all lads are superstitious but when you find one who is, game on!

Safari = Group safari - Dan Nkwerre: Port Harcourt to Abeche, Chad
Safari2 = Barr. Mustapha Marlick: Lome, Togo to Abuja Nigeria and Accra, Ghana.
pony Mortar x15 (some survived) Closed lad accounts x280 T.W.A.T Nurse Nastys Audi TT United States
<b>Have you kicked your lad today?<b>
Over $1 million USD in fake checks/money orders confiscated Easter Egg
Newdonym
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Feb 27, 2009 2:10 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quite a few insult baiters through in curses and the like. As SSA said, if it has any effect on the lad, it will be huge or nothing.
SlapHappy
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Feb 27, 2009 2:56 am Reply with quoteBack to top

@M_Jones - I played a Benin Houngan in voudou in this safari.
http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=133248&postdays=0&postorder=asc&start=0

I talked to the spirit of the lad's dead grandmother, advised him on breaking evil curses, told him of the evil spirits possessing our other characters, and had him perform cleasing rituals. He believed in me 100%, and I became one of his friends. Ultimately however, things went terribly wrong. African religions are intertwined with other religions, so sometimes it can be very effective. There are links in the safari thread about voudou that I found online. It's a very long read of a safari, but I think you will find it very funny, action packed, and informative. Smile

Safari Safari Sand Timer (19 mo.) Tina and Joe's Safari - Accra to Niger & Timbucktu
Safari Safari Z@ke & Charlie -Wulugu Or Bust Safari- Lagos to Paga & Tokwari X2 - 3800mi.
Golden Pith x3 H3ctor & C@leb - Yankar1 & Parakou
Safari x2 Charles and Friend-Amsterdam to Vatican
Safari Issac to Chad
Be A Cool Cat, Like Me Trophy Videos Cool Stuff
pony pony Closed lad accounts Mortar Goat Easter Egg 2011
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic