SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

We haven't even met and she wants to marry me

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
pfffft
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Fri Feb 27, 2009 12:13 am Reply with quoteBack to top

HERE'S THE TINA GRAY STORY. TINA USES THE SAME PHOTO AS "CLAUDETT"

To: [email protected]
Sent: Wednesday, February 18, 2009
Subject: Hello

Hello,how are you today? .I saw your profile at craiglist,I have been there for while now and it's ok so far. I haven't taken the time to meet and or make to many new friends. I live a simple and drama free life, but it's lacking something a close friend or that special love.Hope to read from you soon?

Tina

On Wed, Feb 18, 2009, I wrote:

Thanks for your note, and the photo. You're beautiful. What's your situation?

She replied:

Hey dear,nice to hear back from you..am 34 years old,from Aurora,Colorado...Well, I am a seemingly quiet and reserved lady with a good sense of humor. "Seemingly" because I open up flow very well with people that I get to connect with. I am a very interesting and focused person and love to make friends. I love the Lord with all of my heart and put God first in everything. I believe in purpose and fulfilling purpose. I love to travel though I haven't done much of that lately. I am very much in love with nature, from the majestic mountain ranges, the vast oceans to the simple sunset, it's amazing! I love sports especially soccer, athletics and Tennis and Roger Federer and the Williams sisters seem to have caught my admiration....

I would like to meet an open-minded, comfortable, self-confident, affectionate, and touchy feely man who is sick and tired of all the bullshit drama, lies, and childish games. I want a man who's honest, friendly, giving, tender, genuine, caring, generous, funny, sincere, non-materialistic, and has intense spontaneity on the first date! I want a good-hearted, emotionally available man, yet very spirited, strong-willed, sensual, sexual, warm-hearted, and believes that affection (hug, kiss, cuddle, snuggle,holding hands) is absolutely the most erotic experience between a man and a woman before intimacy. I want a man to take a chance to earn my heart very quickly.
I'm a kind-hearted 34 year old divorced female with a light tan mixture of British and American. Im mixed race but i look black I'm 5'9", 120lbs, short salt and pepper hair, kiler brown eyes, college educated, very clean with NO drugs, diseases, and STDs. I have a secure, stable, and financially okay
Your looks, height, weight, size, or age are unimportant to me. I'm not a shallow woman. I am a firm believer of "beauty is in the eye of the beholder" and attraction comes from within of the individual, not the outer layer.
I enjoy fine dining, movies, shows, travel, music, museums and art galleries.
I'm a self-confident, happy-good-lucky person who love to smile and laugh, and never stresses over life. In order words, I love myself and enjoy being around positive people. I'm a drama-free woman and despise drama of any kind. I'm also very dependable, laid back, down to earth, friendly, sweet, optimistic, passionate, romantic, caring, supportive, affectionate, touchy feely, intimate, honest, and never afraid of commitment.
Finally, I'm very sexual person with a strong and seriously seeking the same in a man, THAT'S A PLUS! However, I'm NOT looking for a hook up, one-night stand, NSA, or friends with benefits.
As long as you're mature, serious, like to have fun, and willing to spoil me with your love, attention, and affection, I'm all yours and no one else. I want a man who "crates attention" and has a lot of "free time" to invest fully into a serious relationship. The key word is "invest!"
I will like you to tell me more about you and what exactly you are looking for in relationship okay...Hope to send you more pics when i hear back from you...lol..

Tina

Sent: Friday, February 20, 2009
Subject: Re: Hello

I am very glad to hear from you dear, I've been married for 2 years and now divorced without kids. I am feeling reluctant to talk about myself and my situation to you because i don't know how you will feel. But I will like to let you know all about me and the situation I am into now so that it will not be too late before I let you know. I have had alot of bad experience in my previous relationships, and i do not want to fall into the same problem anymore, i will like you to give me your words that you really want meet me and that you want to make a new life with me, because i have been gamed before and i will not want to be gamed or played on again in my life. I am tell you all this, then you can decide if you still want to meet me or not, so that we will not waste each other' time, when you get this mail,kindly give me a response to let me know if you are still interested or not.I've been divorced now for 2years now. My dad died 3years ago in London and my mom still living in London. I'm the only daughter, the only kid of my folks. My dad is a british man and my mom is a native of american. My mom and my extended family now live in my dad's house in Tottenham London.My husband, Victor Gregory gamed me alot and treated me so bad in our marriage, he absconded with my dad's money which was kept with me after a completion of a contract in EAST london,UK. When my boy friend got absconded with the undisclosed sum of USdollars, this brought the first brokeup between me and my dad, because he thought we have the deal together, but not knowing that I'm an innocent about this. So my dad has been harsh and tough against me about this.After all these happened to me and caused by my Ex Husband, I joined a dating site www.couple.com where I met an African guy online here who promised heaven and earth that he wants to marry me and make me happy in life; "I never knew I was going from Fry-pan to Fire". The African man told me of an investment opportunities in Africa and he convinced me to come along with lots of money while coming down, which I did. On getting here, all his intention was to take away the money from me, played me and leave me alone.I came from the United States with all the money I've gotten from my Dad's business and contracts renumeration. Because the african guy told me of an idea to investment in Oil firms here. When I got here, he made all possibles means to get the money from me and get away with my money. Then when I noticed this, I took the money and my travelling boxes and deposited it with a Security/Insurance Company here in Africa in order to safe myself and my assets. Thereafter I left the guy's apartment to an hotel where I am in right now and from which I am communicating with you now.Therefore, I don't want to fall into any other terrible situation again after all these that I have faced and I am not ready to be gamed, this time, I need to be very very careful of whom i will go out with or date this time. I will need some words from you, which will prove to me about your interest me and what exactly you want out of our relationship. I am very eager to have a date now, since i would be coming back to the united states as soon as possible you want me to, provided you will treat me in an orderly manner.Well, let me hang on here till I hear from you. I hope you will understand my situation at this time and I hope you will come to my resuce and be of whom i expect you to be.

Tina

Dear ,

I received your mail. How are you doing today? I hope all is well with you. I really want to get out of here and come back to the State. I really need your trust and help to get me out of this trouble I am into and I promised I will not let you be disappointed, i will really appreciate your help towards this. Once I get there, we will arrange things in order and we can start a new life together, and I want to believe that you will not let me down. As I've discussed what brought me here from the United States. While I was coming here, the african guy told me to come with enough money for investment and i even go to the extent to sold my inheritted house just because I want to leave the States. I came in here with a total sum of $2,500,000.00 with all the money I've gotten from my Dad's business and contracts renumeration. Because the african guy told me of an idea to investment in Oil firms here. When I got here, he made all possibles means to get the money from me and get away with my money. Then when I noticed this, I took the money and my travelling boxes and deposited it with a Security/Insurance Company here in Africa in order to safe myself and my assets. Thereafter I left the guy's apartment to an hotel where I am in right now and from which I am communicating with you now. Now, I'm in need of your help, have gotten the enuogh money to run myself when I get to the States, i want to come over to your end and we can start a new life together, I don't want to live here anymore, you know I'm a foreigner here and it is absolutely danger for me here, so that is why i need your gesture assistance. How i want you to help me? I have money hiding up from the guy here in West Africa and I've left his apartment, because i might got setup if I did not act fast, so for me to be more safe and secure, I put this money in a box and got it locked up with a security code known to me only, and I deposited the box with some of my travelling luggages with a Security and Insurance Company who render private diplomatic delivery service and i told them that the two boxes are my travelling luggage, which I want to send forth to U.S.A because i'm returning home, then i paid them up their custody and security fee, but I did not tell them that the boxes contain money in order to make everything secure and safe.So, I want the boxes sent to you while i catch up with you as soon as it is been delivered to you while I come over to meet you and we can start a new life together. Every arrangement for the delivery is kinda perfect, I have obtained customs papers for private freight and there are seals on the box showing that it is a private delivery and check performed, it is free from customs checks, it will be delivered at your door step by the diplomats of the security company, you do not need to burn out to receive it. And the boxes have security codes lock known to me only, only me can open the boxes, except if I tell anyone the Code, so the Boxes cannot be opened on the Way of delivery to you.Therefore, I want you to contact me as soon as possible, so that I can give you all my deposit details and information for you to make the Clearance from the Security Company as my fiancee who is to receive my Boxes in the United States. And once the box gets to you, I will let you know the lock codes to open the boxes and the instructions, then you can open the boxes in order to have some money sent to me for my flight to the states. Once I get there, we shall invest the money together and start a new family, provided you will not disappoint neither take advantage of me. I hereby promise 30% of the total fund for you to meet any personal needs and I can get something done with the balance.I am counting on you with trust and I will appreciate your trust towards this and hoping to hear from you and to meet you inperson. Let me hear you as soon as possible, so that I can give you the deposit details and the contact of the security company to arrange the shipment asap.

Love,
Tina

On Wed, Feb 25, 2009 I wrote:

Hi Tina,

Sorry I can't help you. You see, I'm so extravagantly wealthy that 30% of a paltry 2.5 mil is insignificant to me. If you make it to the US, drop me a note. It would be a pleasure to meet you.

----- She replied:

Hey <>,i am not here to take advantage of someone neither am here for game nor drama or BS okay..I know you might be wondering why i choose you or what is so special about you which i could be so much entrusted you with my money?Well,the reason is simple;I chose you because you are YOU!!!You sound like someone who is God fearing.I have never had anyone treated me the way you do with your words of encouragement.I have never had anyone just look at me and make me feel beautiful,You do that to me! You make me feel special and wanted.As liberal as I can be,I would never do anything to hurt you.You mean more to me than you realize.I am hoping that one day I can prove all of this to you! I want you for you....Okay....I will implore you to contact the security company and ask them to send to you your fiancee's lugages asap..Hope to hear back from you soon.

Tina

On Thu, Feb 26, 2009 <> wrote:

OK, how do I contact the security company?

---------- Tina replies

Below are my deposit details and the contact of the security company. You can write to the security company and instruct them that you want your fiancee's deposited boxes sent to you. While contacting the company, please do not let them know that the boxes contain money, just tell them that you want your fiancee's deposited travelling luggage sent to you because I only tell them that the boxes are my travelling luggage, which I am sending to the states. Then you ask them how much the clearance and the shipment fee would be.
Deposit details of the boxes.

Deposit Details
Deposit Number: GSC-O576-PLG45
Sort/Clearance Code: GSC/576-45/MP56 33
Deposit Certificate #: 405576
Consignment Description: 2 Travelling Boxes
Depositor: Miss Tina Gray
Contact of Security Company
Company: FIRST CITY SECURITY COMPANY
Contact Person: Mr Daniel Taylor (Custodian Manager)
ContactEmail:
[email protected]

As soon as you contact the security company, kindly get in touch with me. I will as well send an acknowledgment email to the company to attestate to your request to have the boxes shipped to you in the state. You can give them the delivery information while writing to them. Keep in touch.

Your Love
Tina..

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic