SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Gabriel / Will - Admit to be Gay and give a pic.fast

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
valborg
Not quite a Newb

Location: Denmark - Europe & West Africa, when it comes to luuuuuve

PostPosted: Mon Jun 01, 2009 4:58 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Dear Wills

i told you i am dumb, so perhaps i should text him..

but well im sure you allready have found one for your suitcase..

is it a cell phone number, i noticed, that international numbers have the phone numbers like this.

perhaps it would be just easyer to send him a email.. dont know.

what do you worry about, you still havent send your pictures. how come now.

what is happening now, have you moved home now or?

i have begun mailing with another now. and dont know how it developes, we were real close, and i wondered why you did not mail me about how you were or life and family friends and normal things.

i wish you a wonderfull life then.

Karl.

Thank you for loving me no way anyone has ever tried. Thank you for knowing all the little things that mean so much to me. Thank you for understanding that you and I need to take time together for fun, making love, talking and just spending time together. Thank you for everything you are and mean to me, and everything I am becoming, because you are in my life... thank you!
linda from myspace
valborg
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Mon Jun 15, 2009 12:19 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

fra Gabriel Buist
til karl-oscar Gunnersen
dato 1. jun. 2009 20.26
Quote:
[
Quote:
quote]I want You More

Hi Sexy One,
I am still here in Iraq,you must have heard so much story about the war here,I am going to be home in March Next year,
Please i really need your help,I want the english man to send back the box to me or send it to you,he does not know the contain of what is inside the box.

But here in Iraq we are not allow access to cash,Please can you send him some money to enable him send the box either to me or you

[/quote]
Gabriel Buist
til karl-oscar Gunnersen
dato 2. jun. 2009 18.22
Quote:
Quote:
I want You More

Hi Sexy One,
I am still here in Iraq,you must have heard so much story about the war here,I am going to be home in March Next year,
Please i really need your help,I want the english man to send back the box to me or send it to you,he does not know the contain of what is inside the box.

But here in Iraq we are not allow access to cash,Please can you send him some money to enable him send the box either to me or you
Please what your phone number so that i can give him to call you.

I am so worried about the safety of my love.And i want you for myself alone.

Hug and Kissssssssssssssssssssssssssss,
Wills

Thank you for loving me no way anyone has ever tried. Thank you for knowing all the little things that mean so much to me. Thank you for understanding that you and I need to take time together for fun, making love, talking and just spending time together. Thank you for everything you are and mean to me, and everything I am becoming, because you are in my life... thank you!
linda from myspace
valborg
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Sat Jul 04, 2009 11:24 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
41.219.204.227 Nigeria

HOPE ALL IS WELL WITH YOU

same day 21 of june
from 41.219.204.227 Nigeria (Lagos)

gabrien buist:
Quote:
I AM SO WORRIED ABOUT YOU,HOPE ALL IS WELL WITH YOU.

next mail:
41.219.202.219 Nigeria (Bariga)
Quote:
Hi Mate,
ARE YOU DOING OKAY??? I AM SO WORRIED ABOUT YOU.

Missing you,
Wills

linda from myspace
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic