SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Dolla Chopped?

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
agentbaiter
Wannabe Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Feb 24, 2009 9:11 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Hey i don't s'pose one of you genus baiters could explain to me what dolla chopping is? Ive read about it in a few of the stories posted but not sure what it is. Cheers

P.S Got a couple baits just starting out. Its really addictive and should come with a medical health warning!
grlnxtdr681
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Tue Feb 24, 2009 9:16 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Dolla choppin' is when you have "sent" him the payment to him, but someone magically intercepts the payment details and takes "their" money.

Some that are notorious dolla choppers are G0mer and boyz. Feel free to add a dolla chop or two in your baits, the lads just LOVE it when that happens... Laughing

Hope that helps!

-Go to hell fake pastor - Ama400
-AM RIDING A GOAT AROUND TOWN AND THE GOAT FALL ME DOWN AND HIT ME ON MY HEAD AND I CANT REMEMBER ANYTHING AGAIN AND CAN YOU TELL ME THAT IS IT POSSIBLE FOR ME TO BE RIDING A GOAT AROUND THE CITY - Gold Dust Lad

Safari =Ghana to Benin complete
Safari(group effort) = 0y3nk4 Ch1d1nm4 Lasgos to Cotonou:
Closed lad accounts x 8...so far
Mortar x4 pony <--Thx Lotta United Kingdom
Tattoo - Dung4 & J0hn
agentbaiter
Wannabe Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Feb 24, 2009 9:19 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Ha. I love it! I'm definitely going to be doing some of that in my baits.

Thanks for the quick reply Smile
grlnxtdr681
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Tue Feb 24, 2009 9:23 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Hey, no problem! Glad to have been of assistance!!

Give 'em hell! Laughing Twisted Evil

-Go to hell fake pastor - Ama400
-AM RIDING A GOAT AROUND TOWN AND THE GOAT FALL ME DOWN AND HIT ME ON MY HEAD AND I CANT REMEMBER ANYTHING AGAIN AND CAN YOU TELL ME THAT IS IT POSSIBLE FOR ME TO BE RIDING A GOAT AROUND THE CITY - Gold Dust Lad

Safari =Ghana to Benin complete
Safari(group effort) = 0y3nk4 Ch1d1nm4 Lasgos to Cotonou:
Closed lad accounts x 8...so far
Mortar x4 pony <--Thx Lotta United Kingdom
Tattoo - Dung4 & J0hn
GomerPyle
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Feb 24, 2009 11:11 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Though I am a guyman Wink and have my own scam gang - The G0merBoyz Gang - I do also perform very simple 'dollar chops' and without much effort, you can get some very interesting results.

I got this in today.

Quote:
Attention: Bertie W00ster,

Thanks for your mail; Let stop decieving ourselfs, I know you are a guy man, I can also work with you. My brother tell me how you work so that I will be sending jobs for you to handle, while you give me my own share after each one pays. This is my number +234-70-9014-xxxx. Looking forward to hear from you soon.

I need to have your connection to enable work so hard here.

Regards,
Dr. Albert 0koro.

Now this is a gem, because he worked this out all by himself, so when I own up and show him the gang website, he'll think he's a real genius Laughing . It's a bit like a fish hopping out of the water, popping a hook into his mouth and jumping into your keep net.

He's going to send me jobs Shocked How can I resist such an offer ? - and not reciprocate with a job for him - one of my gorgeous Russian models perhaps ? Very Happy

Pith Helmet - Frank - Lagos to Cotonou - co-bait with the vampire
Pith Helmet - Shorty - Lagos to Cotonou - My Agro Base farming where i rearing chicken and other animals was set ablazed overnight and we do not know who is actual behinde all these evils! -
I and my crew was locked up for 3 good days….They wanted to charge us to court but later we are fined an huge amount of money…I asked them why did they arrest the men, they started laughing and saying all sorts mockering words! -
…because now, am left with nothing and remember i told you my Guy (Joe) gave up earlier this morning
Ninastian
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Tue Feb 24, 2009 11:12 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Create your own rival gman character to do the choppin - that way you will always have someone to blame whenever things go wrong, thus maintaining your original character as a trustworthy mugu.

Edit: G0mer just said the same thing, only with an example. Embarassed

Oh [the captive] ate his own willy!!! HAHAHAHA. I saw the look of excitement in his eyes like no other meat taste better!! yummm yummm! HAHAHAAHAHA. He cut his big right toe, his penis and penis shaft at different stages- funny funny funny!! He did this where some promiscous women do all sort of things. I know they were all thrilled. ahahahahahhhhhaaaaaa. His penis shaft was sewn to his nostril and more!! The doctor did a good job!! My men took picture of him parading him around the market square and public schools where everyone sang him wanker praises!! HAHAHAHAHA!!! I will continue to torture him unless I receive my $150,000 reward for wasting my time!! Period!
agentbaiter
Wannabe Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Feb 24, 2009 11:22 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I'm continuously surprised at how well you guys work some of these people over and keep them time wasting for so long! Some serious masters!

Sounds like you have a really cool setup G0mer. Will set up another character to do the choppin with. Thanks for the tips again guys!

P.S anyone having a problem logging into googlemail?

EDIT ----

Working now Confused strange
pete515
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Feb 24, 2009 3:31 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Don't forget, you are the innocent in all this, as far as you are concerned you've given the MTCN to anyone and everyone who asked for it. Tell him all kinds of stuff about how you've asked for help in understanding WU on the web and lots of people have offered to help. You must have given them the MTCN then but hey, what harm can it do? That usually riles them.

The more opportunity to show you are acting in good faith but that other people are taking advantage of your trusting nature the better - it encourages the lad, proves you're genuine and annoys him all in one go.
GomerPyle
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Feb 24, 2009 6:02 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

The benefit of a dollar chop is that you not only pay him the money with the least effort - naff all Very Happy - if he believes you, you are now his bestest friend as he knows you are a willing payer, and probably not too smart.

That means he's now stuck to your boot like a cow pat, and you can really start throwing curve balls at him. Very Happy

Pith Helmet - Frank - Lagos to Cotonou - co-bait with the vampire
Pith Helmet - Shorty - Lagos to Cotonou - My Agro Base farming where i rearing chicken and other animals was set ablazed overnight and we do not know who is actual behinde all these evils! -
I and my crew was locked up for 3 good days….They wanted to charge us to court but later we are fined an huge amount of money…I asked them why did they arrest the men, they started laughing and saying all sorts mockering words! -
…because now, am left with nothing and remember i told you my Guy (Joe) gave up earlier this morning
ScammedOut
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Feb 24, 2009 6:17 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I've sent very few baiting letters, but can say that if you even mention you MIGHT give money to someone else, your lad will go ballistic.

I just did this and it resulted in a veritable blizzard of letters from everyone from Fedex to the FBI, ordering me to stop contact with this other scammer!
agentbaiter
Wannabe Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Feb 24, 2009 6:41 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

lol

That pesky F.B.I organisation thingy.

What do they know!
asiaguy
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Feb 24, 2009 7:22 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
That pesky F.B.I organisation thingy.

What do they know!

You would be amazed how much [email protected] knows about everything you are doing with any given lad at any given time. It is uncanny how they are aware of the tiniest details discussed during the transaction. Laughing

I will cock you in a bottle and add peper to your eyes while you will die (My lost love Lad...Morgan)
fuck off and never contact me any more get this insult to your entire family (Barrister Philip Nowoke after 9 futile trips to WU)
I don't know how you think they will be liking your asshole (Paul Mbecki - banker Lad)
agentbaiter
Wannabe Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Feb 25, 2009 12:07 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Laughing I can only imagine.
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic