SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Keen

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
TheLovelyJill
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Wed Feb 25, 2009 7:24 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

One particular lad has now called my mobile a total of 62 times.

Do you think he wants something? Very Happy

Your father was a coward and your mother a fagot - Barr G0ldsmith
You be jail soon let wait and see........ P0ntus
I no longer want to involve you in this transaction since I am beginning to see your cunny part.
i wasn't fucking gay until i married you - MM

- Trafalgar Square 2013
Golden Pith - Hector co-bait
Safari - Mr Ayo - Lagos-Porto-Novo (probably x3) "You lier. I will not for-give Because you waste my money. you lier."
Closed lad accounts x 236 Mortar Easter Egg 2011
NotPhil
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Wed Feb 25, 2009 9:01 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I think he wants you to get a premium UK toll number so it will cost him $0.72 a minute to speak with you, but since your [insert something here] injury you can only .... speak... really... slowly

^ free to you
TheLovelyJill
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Wed Feb 25, 2009 10:09 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

good idea

(now 99 times in total)

Your father was a coward and your mother a fagot - Barr G0ldsmith
You be jail soon let wait and see........ P0ntus
I no longer want to involve you in this transaction since I am beginning to see your cunny part.
i wasn't fucking gay until i married you - MM

- Trafalgar Square 2013
Golden Pith - Hector co-bait
Safari - Mr Ayo - Lagos-Porto-Novo (probably x3) "You lier. I will not for-give Because you waste my money. you lier."
Closed lad accounts x 236 Mortar Easter Egg 2011
JumpinJayJay
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Feb 25, 2009 10:36 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

missed calls, or is the answering service picking it up?

it's only worth it if he's paying that connection fee Wink

Click here to support 419Eater.com pony pony
Mortar x5 Nurse Nastys Audi TT
Esq
Poster Boi

PostPosted: Thu Feb 26, 2009 1:20 am Reply with quoteBack to top

i recently sent out an ASEM to 1500 lads using 3 diff gmail accounts.

i went to work and when i finished, i had 40 something missed calls and my voicemail was full.

one voicemail was particularly funny it just said...

Quote:
This is Barrister Nelson Martin why are you not picking your calls I have been calling now for three hours

Sand Timer = I knew that MHC6 is one of the wonders in the World,and all of us have to exprience it,and understand it - Okunlola O. Thomas FMHC6

I WAS AT THE NOVOTEL ORISHA HOTEL TILL 11 PM THAT DAY AND I WAS TOLD BY THE HOTEL STAFFS THAT I CAN NOT SPEND A NIGHT THERE AND I HAVE TO LEAVE AND WHENT TO THE NIGERIA EMBASSY THERE IN COTONOU TO STAY TILL THE FOLLOWING DAY AND I CALLED YOU THE FOLLOWING DAY AND YOU ASKED ME TO RETURN BACK TO NIGERIA WHICH I DID AND THAT HAS BEING MY WOST DAYS IN LIFE AS WAS EXPOSED TO A FULL TIME DIFFICITIES. - Augus5tine J4m35
TickleYerAssWiFeather
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Thu Feb 26, 2009 2:51 am Reply with quoteBack to top

At that kind of call rate it might be worth considering a premium rate affiliate program, where you get a good percentage of the profit from the premium rate provider, which on a mobile number would work out a darn sight more than a measly 72 cents per minute.

More like £1.00-£1.50 per minute is the kind of thing you might be looking for and is the going rate in the UK.

Could add up to a decent bit of short term revenue for you, as long as you keep this lad hooked.

Here is the sort of thing I had in mind:

http://www.premiumventures.co.uk/revenueprojection.php (non affiliate link)

Found on this page on the sponsored links on the righthandside:

http://www.google.co.uk/search?hl=en&q=premium+rate+mobile+number+service+affiliate+program&btnG=Google+Search&meta=cr%3DcountryUK

Now, if one or two of us could possibly hatch a plan, part business, partly for fun, with a website aimed particularly at fraud scammers, I reckon there could be some decent dosh in something like this.

A kind of scammer love dating website, with the SEO really aimed at Nigeria full of titillation for the lads amusement, completely fake of course, but it couldn't half be a drain on their resources, especially if it was set up properly to keep them hanging on the line for as long as possible.

With a central domain on the .com extension, the site could be put together purely using addon sub domains with a page 301 Redirect facility automatically built in, so the main domain remains essentially, untraceable.

Any progressive thoughts on this are welcome. of course, the money could if needs be, be donated to charity, perhaps a counselling service for people that have been scammed by the scammers.

Ideas ideas ideas.
TickleYerAssWiFeather
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Thu Feb 26, 2009 3:38 am Reply with quoteBack to top

One lad has just asked me for my telephone number, this one will go through to a sex line at a rate within the UK of £1.50 per minute.

Re: "Call me to discuss please, you'll need the UK country code first!"

090-505-****

I'm so sorry to my lad, I must have made a 'mistake', got my digits mixed up! Twisted Evil Razz

Goodness knows what it'll cost from abroad. OW!

£1.50 per minute equals just under $2.15 per minute (within the UK, a lot more from internationally I am given to understand!!)

I do hope he's got deep pockets. Laughing
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic