SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Barack Obama - scammers' new best friend?

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
ScammedOut
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Feb 24, 2009 4:42 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Good news! Pres. Obama is going to emancipate the slaves, I guess (an FBI agent with very poor spelling and grammar seems to think so) and make way for Nigerian scammers to work without harassment because he's black too, right?
Or something like that.....I'm too tired from trying to decipher 20 emails today.
Does anyone want to engage in this insanity?
Rolling Eyes

X-Message-Delivery: Vj0xLjE7dXM9MDtsPTA7YT0wO0Q9MjtTQ0w9NA==
X-Message-Status: n:0
X-SID-PRA: F B I <[email protected]>
X-Message-Info: /UPnKeip+Fwx2aoZ8qbABYeKcdkFRpuq3S/HdM86pSP4P+4hMs
7AUlZFibazyFalgNfR5HEOBPksdOPGG/RaUDschu7oK9bm
Received: from smtp20.orange.fr ([193.252.22.29]) by bay0-mc1-f18.bay0.hotmail.com with Microsoft SMTPSVC(6.0.3790.2668);
Fri, 20 Feb 2009 20:42:52 -0800
Received: from smtp20.orange.fr (mwinf2023 [172.22.130.123])
by mwinf2015.orange.fr (SMTP Server) with ESMTP id 3ED5B1C0F296;
Sat, 21 Feb 2009 05:42:51 +0100 (CET)
Received: from User (unknown [74.95.36.253])
by mwinf2023.orange.fr (SMTP Server) with ESMTP id 5CF511C00081;
Sat, 21 Feb 2009 05:42:26 +0100 (CET)
X-ME-UUID: [email protected]
Reply-To: <[email protected]>
Subject: URGENT RESPONSE NEEDED (805)
Date: Fri, 20 Feb 2009 20:42:48 -0800
MIME-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: text/plain;
charset="Windows-1251"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
X-Priority: 3
X-MSMail-Priority: Normal
X-Mailer: Microsoft Outlook Express 6.00.2600.0000
X-MimeOLE: Produced By Microsoft MimeOLE V6.00.2600.0000
Message-Id: <[email protected]>
To: undisclosed-recipients:;
Return-Path: [email protected]
X-OriginalArrivalTime: 21 Feb 2009 04:42:52.0650 (UTC) FILETIME=[DB355CA0:01C993DE]

Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI)
Anti-Terrorist And Monitory Crime Division.Federal Bureau Of Investigation.
J.Edgar.Hoover Building
Washington Dc
Customers Service Hours--Monday To Saturday:
Office Hours Monday To Saturday:

Attn: Beneficiary,

This is to Officially inform you that it has come to our notice and we have thoroughly Investigated with the help of our Intelligence Monitoring Network System that you are having an illegal Transaction with
Impostors claiming to be Prof. Charles C. Soludo of the Central Bank Of Nigeria, Mr. Patrick Aziza, Mr Frank Nweke, none officials of Oceanic Bank, Zenith Banks, kelvin Young of HSBC, Ben of FedEx, Ibrahim Sule,Larry Christopher, Dr. Usman Shamsuddeen, Puppy Scammers are impostors claiming to be the Federal Bureau Of Investigation.

During our Investigation, we noticed that the reason why you have not received your payment is because you have not fulfilled your Financial Obligation given to you in respect of your Contract/Inheritance Payment.

The New American President Barrack Obama have made way to all americans who have not yet received their payment,

In recent ages, The American experienced difficulties in receiving their funds because of the former presidents of USA, As you know quite well that Nigeria is a black country and the Past American presidents treats the blacks in the america like slaves,

The White americans practice races against the blacks and the Nigerian Government is not happy about this and this is the main reason why your payment have been delayed with one excuse or the other, Your New President Barrack Obama had a meeting with the Nigerian President some weeks ago and for the fact, Barrack Obama is a black man and will stop races in America, All americans are eligible to receive their payment now without anymore headaches. T
his is a good news to you so act fast and receive your payment now without anymore delay.Please I have taken this measure, having observed and known what you have sufferedin your pursuit so far to claim Since the Federal Bureau of Investigation is involved in this transaction, you have to be rest assured for this is 100% risk free it is our duty to protect the American Citizens. All I want you to do is to contact the ATM CARD CENTER via email for their requirements to proceed and procure your Approval Slip on your behalf which will cost you $250.00 only and note that your Approval Slip which contains details of the agent who will process your transaction. CONTACT INFORMATION
NAME: MR. SMITH WILLIAMSEMAIL: [email protected]
Do contact Mr. SMITH WILLIAMS of the ATM CARD CENTRE with your details:
FULL NAME:
HOME ADDRESS:
TELL:
CELL:CURRENT
So your files would be updated after which he will send the payment information’s which you'll use in making payment of $250.00 via Western Union Money Transfer or Money Gram Transfer for the procurement of your Approval Slip after which the delivery of your ATM CARD will be effected to your designated home address without any further delay. We order you get back to this office after you have contacted the ATM SWIFT CARD CENTER and we do await your response so we can move on with our Investigation and make sure your ATM SWIFT CARD gets to you.We assure you that your parcel will arrive your country within 2 days as soon as this company receive the payment of $250 by you and the tracking number of your parcel will be sent to you via e-mail immediately so that you can track it yourself to see whether we are competent in the discharge of our duties. Thanks and hope to read from you soon.
ROBERT S. MUELLER,DIRECTORFEDERAL BUREAU OF INVESTIGATIONUNITED STATES DEPARTMENT OF JUSTICEWASHINGTON, D.C. 20535

Note: Do disregard any email you get from any impostors or offices claiming to be in possession of your ATM CARD, you are hereby advice only to be in contact with Mr.SMITH WILLIAMS of the ATM CARD CENTRE who is the rightful person to deal with in regards to your ATM CARD PAYMENT and forward any emails you get from impostors to this office so we could act upon and commence investigation
Miss Behave
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Tue Feb 24, 2009 5:17 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Your New President Barrack Obama had a meeting with the Nigerian President some weeks ago and for the fact, Barrack Obama is a black man and will stop races in America, All americans are eligible to receive their payment now without anymore headaches.

Oh thank God, it's about bloody time that someone does something about Nascar. Ohhhh looky I'm driving really fast in a circle ! That's not a sport, it doesn't even qualify as traffic without some orange barrels in the middle of the track.

Wink
beckythatcher
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Feb 24, 2009 3:52 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Barrack Obama is a black man and will stop races in America

And I thought schools were eliminating PE because of budget problems..now I know it was a Presidential command....no more track meets!

*Of M7CNS3cure - "honey sincerely this is really hard work and i have been sitting here all day trying to fix it all but once i make any mistake i have to start all over again and i am getting pissed off"
* are you the person making this mistake or are you doing this intentionally?......just pissed right now

Safari Jack - Enugu to Lagos - thanks OD! "I am going through alot of pains here. if i had known i would not have come to lagos let alone allowing myself to be starnded." - 13 days!
Safari James - Lagos to Port Harcourt to Calabar "Now they are on the street looking for where to sleep

Closed lad accounts x 18 pony Ninja United Kingdom x4 Sweden x2 China United States
I'm going shopping! $39,977.80 in fake checks
Terror Mask
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Tue Feb 24, 2009 4:05 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Maybe we should bait him as an outraged Speed Racer or NASCAR enthusiast Laughing

I GOT YOUR MAIL RIGHT NOW BUT THE PAYMENT SLIP THAT YOU SEND TO ME DID NOT SHOW ANY SIGNAL - Barr. St3v3 Mus4 4g4w4

.......i need to know cuz i like to do thing to pleased my self ok - John (or Frank) Smith.

FOOL I DON`T CARE HOW MUCH YOU MAKE IN 3 DAY. GOD GO PUNISH YOU LITTLE RAT. BEAST LIKE UR FATHER.... FUCK YOU AND FUCK UR FAMILY... U MOTHERFUCTHER (Barr. Michael Rich) Easter Egg 2011
blah
Who's Your Daddy?

PostPosted: Tue Feb 24, 2009 4:15 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^^
Thats what I was thinking.

Quote:
Obama is a black man and will stop races in America

All the NASCAR enthusiasts will be outraged!

M7CN Mangler - 1998 clicks. This process is absolutely embarassing. - Sgt. Jones
M7CN Mangler+SecSh1eld+Allst@r= How dear you make me go thru such stress.. - Fr@nk West

<a href="/forum/donate.php">[Click here for dirty nasty pr0n!!1]</a>
pony pony pony
Nurse Nastys Audi TT Mortar x6
Star
Just Jane
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Feb 24, 2009 5:32 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

First it was the banks, and now it's the races! He's a fascist dictator I tell 'ya! **

ETA: **that is not a political comment, just my poor attempt at humor.

Mortar x 18 Closed lad accounts x 64 United Kingdom Malaysia Senegal Liberian Flag United States China Nigeria Spain South Africa Togo Benin Ghana United Arab Emirates Germany cameroon pony Mc Fry Easter Egg
Winner of the Summer Challenge Prize August 2008
Pith Helmet - St4nley's Xmax Adventure - I am suppose to be your Lover and not your house lad. - St4nley
Golden Pith Safari Safari Safari Safari Safari Safari Cotonou to Lome x2, Cotonou/Lagos/Abuja/Yankari, Cotonou/Parakou, Lagos/Maiduguri, Lagos/Douala, Dakar/Gambia/Keyes - Hector w/ team Hectard
Safari Barack Obama Scammed - Benin-Lagos-Maiduguri 'Oh Shit' - Hon. M4rtins
Safari Cotonou/Lome - D Brown
Sand Timer Hector Sand Timer Dr David O
ScammedOut
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Feb 24, 2009 6:13 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

What about horse races? And it's about time someone stopped the Puppy Scammers from impersonating the FBI. Thanks guys!

I must say, I'm quite flattered that the FBI is worried about l'il ol' me collecting my ATM card, especially since I'm not even a US citizen.
mr.scissorkick
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Feb 24, 2009 9:23 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I am in the process of abusing a similar lad. They are easy to bait because they think you've been scammed before, and must be dumber than they are (which would mean you couldn't function in society without constant supervision and support).

United Kingdom Thailand Malaysia
Closed lad accounts x 67
Mortar x 34 (Hi, kids!) Easter Egg 2012
Pith Helmet Accra-Lagos = "you made me and my people to wiat at the air port for nothing sake.and pay for hotel resavetion its not sound." -John Asamoha
Hon. Martins Sand Timer 16 Jan 2009 - 7 May 2011

Reap / Sow
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic