SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Aussie music lovers

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
harrya
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Feb 24, 2009 10:41 am Reply with quoteBack to top

A few months ago there was a topic on music piracy and in that thread I stated I was soon to be closing my music shop. There has been other mitigating such as big corporate investment in our small town so I don't blame piracy as a whole.

Well push comes to shove and my shop will be pulling down the door in two - three weeks. If anyone would like to trawl over the debris PM me I have a daily updated list on hand. Having said that I'll be only too happy to send some coal to keep the eater servers at full steam.

I'll more likely be disappearing from this site as well for a while. I'll be relocating etc. So have fun all and keep them lads busy.

One other thought- If you ever chance on a copy of a Mick Thomas album Paddock Buddy, Listen to the lyrics in every song especially "Tired little shop"

Well that's my music lesson for the day

Harrya

Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Feb 24, 2009 10:46 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Sorry to hear that yours doors are closing and also sorry you wont be around for a while.

Take care but also get us that list Wink

Got info on a scam vic? PM a mod Recieved a scam warning? Say "thank you, I am a baiter"
Ruin your pets day, post their details at scamwarners
Nurse Nastys Audi TT <- I run like a girl
Mortar x12 Closed lad accounts ? not enough Twisted Evil
Goat Goat <- this one belongs to Ralph.
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic