SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

This a scam?

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
GSN_fan
Hellish Taskmaster

PostPosted: Tue Feb 24, 2009 12:26 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Delivered-To: [email protected]
Received: by 10.142.136.18 with SMTP id j18cs273247wfd;
Mon, 23 Feb 2009 05:46:27 -0800 (PST)
Received: by 10.101.1.16 with SMTP id d16mr1561379ani.63.1235396786633;
Mon, 23 Feb 2009 05:46:26 -0800 (PST)
Return-Path: <[email protected]>
Received: from vnghe ([190.105.56.105])
by mx.google.com with ESMTP id 7si20460968gxk.110.2009.02.23.05.46.13;
Mon, 23 Feb 2009 05:46:26 -0800 (PST)
Received-SPF: neutral (google.com: 190.105.56.105 is neither permitted nor denied by best guess record for domain of [email protected]) client-ip=190.105.56.105;
Authentication-Results: mx.google.com; spf=neutral (google.com: 190.105.56.105 is neither permitted nor denied by best guess record for domain of [email protected]) [email protected]
Sender: <[email protected]>
Date: Mon, 23 Feb 2009 05:56:17 -0700
In-Reply-To: <885401c99351$b1015ed5$e263cbe8@8zhep01>
To: <[email protected]>
Bcc: <[email protected]>, <[email protected]>, <[email protected]>, <[email protected]>, <[email protected]>, <[email protected]>, <[email protected]>, <[email protected]>
X-Sender: <[email protected]>
Message-ID: <[email protected]>
Subject: 'BUY a degree - The new way of earning a degree qujj wf6
Content-Type: text/plain;
charset="iso-8859-2"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 8bit

To buy a degree is quite easy these days. Nevertheless most students just sit around in their usually boring local University classes, wasting money. Why would you do that? These days buying a degree is a matter of personal motivation. But why should you buy a degree? The main reason is the fact that buying a degree on1ine is going to save you time, a lot of time. Usually you have to verify your life experience and you instantly qualify. Even though that is not the main cause why people are buying life experience degree.

The actual reason why people buy a life experience degree is because they can not go to a institution in their surrounding area that offers the diploma program they are heading for: For example, if you live near a College which only offers renowned marketing degree, then this doesn't help you a bit if you're looking for a marketing degree. To attend classes you might have to travel long distances. Then it might be that the degree that you want is only offered by a institution which costs a fortune. So you have to leave your place, look for accommodation in the University's place and do all the other stuff involved costing you tons of cheeze.

If you buy a degree by verifying your life experience or work experience, you can find the right degree for you without ever having to leave your workplace and instead get all the documents like the diploma certificate with the University's legal verification and official seal certifying the degree chosen, the transcript, a cover letter, copies of the College's or University's official certificate of accreditation, the institutions postal prospectus approval and a few important things more.

Having a University degree is very important these days, and as always in life you should only stick with something you want.

Beware choosing to be something just because it was the only good degree your local institution offered. After all, you are only going to be good at your job if you like to do it. Thus, you have to get a degree that means something to
you. This used to be a task that could take you years.

Buying a degree is nothing harmful. It's a win-win situation for the Colleges involved as well as for you, getting the degree you dreamed of.Give us a call if you are interested to buy a degree from an University!

If you are interested to obtain your own degree, please give us a call at
1.718.9895.740 (INSIDE USA)
+1.718.9895.740 (OUTSIDE USA)

I got this email in my spam (non-baiting address). I'm sure it is a scam, right?

Listen very openly Barrister Koffi Adams forward to this or what you sent to him how der you sent such a thing to him with is age am very disapointed in you if by your next mail you could not comeplete sending the right way sorry.

Even my little child know how to send money and give to the taker on how to take it so

Austria is a the name of a country near Australia.

This are the details we required from you so our customer cab infect payment to you.

Our is not ready to receive your incandesces message

send to me their pin code and asses code
Click here to support 419Eater.com
Tsnerd
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Tue Feb 24, 2009 1:02 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Yes and no - it isn't a scam, because they provide what they promise, namely a certificate based on your life experiences.

98% of anybody reputable will not accept it.

"A fool and his money..." or, "You get what you pay for..." apply.

Fakers: many, many, lots; an SSL and a couple of Resellers.
Mortar x 6
AH, AH, AH! Two little !
weareborg
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Feb 24, 2009 1:35 am Reply with quoteBack to top

There simply offering you a Degree for a fee. The value of the Degree is debatable. But as "Tsnerd" has said. you get what you pay for.

And if you want to sigh up your Cocker Spaniel, for a Degree in Phycology, That's what you get for your money.

"This certifies that C Spaniel has done an approved course and has gained his Degree in Phycology"

There have been many recorded cases in the media about these fake degree's. And your not forced to pay or take part. it's your choice

Resistance is futile
assimilation is paramount
Why am I such an evil bastard, Mum said I take after my father

My mum to betray to you huge hi,
You have changed my world and you makes me so Un-happy! Everyone around me can see that!
I wished to eat.... Has opened a refrigerator... But, in it it is empty.... Now I am compelled to go to shop...
To my girlfriend 30 years yesterday were executed, and was very cheerful.sounds like a dead party
Honey I understand all our complexities in our meeting! We should overcome them!!! Please,
do not look back, only forward!!! We together will pass fire, water and copper pipes SHIT not the copper pipes
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic