SmartFeedSmartFeed          

Porsche Hangout

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

austrian lady was sending €350.000 for NOK !

View next topic
View previous topic

frank.lester
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Wed Feb 25, 2009 2:11 am Reply with quoteBack to top

monday 23/02, news in austria have reported, that a lady from salzburg in 2008 was paying 350.000 because of a next of kin story. police told, until now they have no clue, who was sending the letters, and where the money has gone. but there are not many hard facts about, until now. anyway, a link in german to reputated newspaper standard.
Mr Wang
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Wed Feb 25, 2009 2:23 am Reply with quoteBack to top

More incentive to bait the eejits.
With my half-arsed German reading skills, I was able to understand it was a NOK scam as stated by Frank.Lester, with a 40% promise of 6 million euros. And the Austrian police are someone displeased with the criminal activity and could only "shake their heads"... Great help there I suppose.

Closed lad accounts x 3ish?
Newdonym
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Feb 25, 2009 11:52 am Reply with quoteBack to top

At least they looked into it, most police forces seem to put the same amount of effort into getting me to weekly longbow practice.
Mr Tambourine Man
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Feb 25, 2009 12:43 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Babelfish translation
Quote:

Internet fraud: Salzburgerin around 350,000 euros facilitates
40 per cent promised by an inheritance - police warns of criminal mass mails

A Salzburger Geschäftsfrau took an inheritance promise in the Internet for cash coin and transferred 350,000 euros to unknown criminal ones. The case was indicated in December at the police. But this could not make the authors of the mass mails so far. Colonel Josef Holzberger of the Salzburger state criminal police agency guesses the Internet Usern to delete such mails immediately.

40 a percentage share at six million US Dollar a high inheritance promised
Babelfish
According to a report of the ORF the Salzburgerin in the mail 40 a percentage share at six million US Dollar a high inheritance was promised, if she pays notary, lawyer costs and tax of before financiers and expenses in advance. The Geschäftsfrau gave faith to the dubious letter and transferred to the authors altogether 350,000 euros. Afterwards the contact with it was broken off.

Münzsammlung sells and building savers dissolved

“Around the 350,000 euros to pay to be able, the woman took a Münzsammlung out of the company Geld, sold and to building savers dissolved”, described Holzberger of the APA. Behind the machinations [lovely word] Nigerianer would predominantly stand, therefore the criminal network also “Nigeria Connection” one call. Such mass mails were sent away world-wide to thousands. The senders let themselves transfer the demanded sums to banks account scattered over all continents. A similar case as in Salzburg give it also in Tirol, so the Kriminalbeamte.

Head vibrate

Over in good faithness of some Mail receivers the police can vibrate only the head. The texts are holprig written and would have to encounter alone thereby skepticism, it were said. The first sentence one of these mails, which sent Holzberger of the APA, began with: “Sad I did not receive your answer in the morning.” In the following sentences an alleged coworker of a “financial house in the Netherlands” wrote that a deceased customer had left an account with six million US dollar, but no beneficiaries are there.

For “ways our financial house regulations only one foreigner can stand as next relatives and therefore has I me decided you to contact to re-activate in order with you together to work around these dormant funds. …. Which I require of you am as next the related deceased to stand….”, a certain Mr. Steve Morgan explained. Comment of Holzberger: “Do not answer under any circumstances to the mail.” (APA)

Closed lad accounts x 4
3 dead websites

is always Good when you have the zeal to be a hitwoman when you out of school,it makes you bold and reall and it makes you more high than any other of your friend.
you dont have a phone.that makes makes you joe butt. Fuck you and go find something to do man. Stop disturbing me please.
This is definitely why you will remain and die in poverty, ignorant of good things and easy acknowledgment of bad things and words. Shame on you, you wicked generation children.
i went you to no that this is not a cheld pray. i went you to get back to me
we are not scammer,we hate scammer as you do.scammer make out life harder and harder,a lot of people think we are scammer,in fact,we are not!! please trustt us
Ninastian
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Wed Feb 25, 2009 1:39 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^^^^^

Makes more sense than some of the lad e-mails I receive...

Oh [the captive] ate his own willy!!! HAHAHAHA. I saw the look of excitement in his eyes like no other meat taste better!! yummm yummm! HAHAHAAHAHA. He cut his big right toe, his penis and penis shaft at different stages- funny funny funny!! He did this where some promiscous women do all sort of things. I know they were all thrilled. ahahahahahhhhhaaaaaa. His penis shaft was sewn to his nostril and more!! The doctor did a good job!! My men took picture of him parading him around the market square and public schools where everyone sang him wanker praises!! HAHAHAHAHA!!! I will continue to torture him unless I receive my $150,000 reward for wasting my time!! Period!
Ethian
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Feb 25, 2009 2:18 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Babelfish translation - Ethian-edited
Quote:

Internet fraud: Salzburgerin around 350,000 euros facilitates
40 per cent promised by an inheritance - police warns of criminal mass mails

A Salzburger shop owner (?) took an inheritance promise in the Internet on face value and transferred 350,000 euros to unknown criminal ones. The case was indicated in December at the police. But this could not find the authors of the mass mails so far. Colonel Josef Holzberger of the Salzburger state criminal police agency advises the Internet Users to delete such mails immediately.

A 40 percent share of a six million US Dollar high inheritance promised

According to a report of the ORF the Salzburgerin in the mail a 40 percent share of a six million US Dollar a high inheritance was promised, if she paid notary, lawyer costs and tax of for financiers and expenses in advance. The woman gave faith to the dubious letter and transferred to the authors a total of 350,000 euros. Afterwards the contact with her was broken off.

Coin collection sold and mortgage saves dissolved (how do you English say that properly?)

"To be able to pay around the 350,000 euros, the woman sold her coin collection, took money from the company and liquified her mortgage”, described Holzberger of the APA. Nigerians would predominantly stand behind the machinations [lovely word indeed], therefore the criminal network is also called “Nigeria Connection”. Such mass mails were sent away world-wide to thousands. The senders let transfer the demanded sums to banks account scattered over all continents. A similar case as in Salzburg there was also in Tirol, according to the LEO.

Headshakes

The police can only shake the head about faithfullness of some Mail receivers. The texts are crummy written and would have to encounter thereby alone skepticism, it were said. The first sentence one of these mails, which sent Holzberger of the APA, began with: “Sad I did not receive your answer in the morning.” In the following sentences an alleged coworker of a “financial house in the Netherlands” wrote that a deceased customer had left an account with six million US dollar, but no beneficiaries are there.

For “ways our financial house regulations only one foreigner can stand as next relatives and therefore i have decided to contact you to re-activate in order with you together to work around these dormant funds. ….I require of you to stand as next the related deceased….”, a certain Mr. Steve Morgan explained. Comment of Holzberger: “Do not answer under any circumstances to the mail.” (APA)

Closed lad accounts
thud419
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Feb 25, 2009 2:53 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Go on, I'll give it a go:
Quote:
Babelfish translation - Ethian and thud419 edited

Internet fraud: Salzburg woman paid around 350,000 euros
40 per cent promised by an inheritance - police warn of criminal mass mails

A Salzburg shop owner took an inheritance promise she received on the Internet at face value and transferred 350,000 euros to unknown criminals. The case was reported in December to the police. However, so far they have been unable to find the authors of the mass mails. Colonel Josef Holzberger of the Salzburger state criminal police agency advises Internet users to delete such mails immediately.

A 40 percent share of a huge six million US Dollar inheritance promised

According to a report from the ORF, the Salzburg woman received a mail which promised a 40 percent share of a huge six million US Dollar inheritance, if she paid notary, lawyer costs and tax for financiers and expenses in advance. The woman believed the dubious letter and transferred to the authors a total of 350,000 euros. The contact with her was then broken off.

Coin collection sold and life insurance liquidated

"To be able to pay the approximately 350,000 euros, the woman sold her coin collection, took money from her company and liquidated her life insurance”, Holzberger told the APA. Nigerians are predominantly found to be behind such machinations [lovely word indeed], therefore the criminal network is also called “The Nigeria Connection”. Such mass mails are sent world-wide to thousands of people. The senders instruct their victims to transfer the demanded sums to banks accounts scattered over all continents. A case similar to this one in Salzburg occurred in Tirol, according to the LEO.

Shaking Their Heads

The police can only shake their heads at the credulity of some mail recipients. The texts are badly written and just for that reason would be expected to meet with skepticism, they said. The first sentence of one of these mails, which was sent to Holzberger and shown to the APA (?), began with: “Sad I did not receive your answer in the morning.” In the following sentences an alleged employee of a “financial house in the Netherlands” wrote that a deceased customer had left an account with six million US dollars, but there were no beneficiaries.

A certain Mr. Steve Morgan explained, “ways our financial house regulations only one foreigner can stand as next relatives and therefore i have decided to contact you to re-activate in order with you together to work around these dormant funds. ….I require of you to stand as next the related deceased….”. Holzberger comments : “Do not under any circumstances answer such mails.” (APA)

vvvv edited to suit

I did not f**k your wife in any way -- Nike Akanbi
I don't know what else to do or do I continue filling and filling forms. -- Barr. Koloti
you has been dribbling me up and down but I will show some thing you have never seen before, I think you breath air wait and see. -- Sand Timer Barr. Cole
Cellphone x14
United States x 0.25 won from Reaper in a sucker's bet

Hello Kitty! pony Mortar x8 Closed lad accounts x several

Last edited by thud419 on Wed Feb 25, 2009 3:56 pm; edited 2 times in total
Ethian
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Feb 25, 2009 3:02 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

The glitches i think i can spot :
-she just owns her own shop, if that's already a business woman in the US of A, that's nice, but she kept it small.. (and ruined it by snatching funds to WU to Nigeria)
- Police couldn't find the real criminal (like duh, they're not flying to Lagos), but they did find his mails... The last part has a quote of em (so keep it Ladspeak, the German is quite horrible as well as far as i can see)
- Mortgage isn't exactly the right word, it's like a personal insurance thingy, Wiki says life insurance... My fault.
- " A certain Mr. Steve Morgan explained, “ways "" This Mr Steve Morgan is the scammer, if you happen to run into one of his mails, please tell us... He really needs a BIG slap(NN are you listening?), and all the worst our travel agencies and priests can unleash on him.

Closed lad accounts
thud419
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Feb 25, 2009 4:17 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I've edited it to suit those glitches. I'd like to move Steve Morgan's name into the previous paragraph, but that seems a little beyond a mere translation.

Quote:
The police can only shake their heads at the credulity of some mail recipients.
Of course, what they fail to realise is that the mail they showed the APA probably did not ensnare many victims. It seems to be particularly badly written. On the other hand a mail written in English may be just as badly written but may catch more Austrians because the recipients may not be fluent enough to see the mistakes.

It is also said that the scammers purposely make their language bad, so that their victims think that they are stupid. (Not that the two things are actually related.) The more superior the victim feels, the harder he falls for the scam.

I did not f**k your wife in any way -- Nike Akanbi
I don't know what else to do or do I continue filling and filling forms. -- Barr. Koloti
you has been dribbling me up and down but I will show some thing you have never seen before, I think you breath air wait and see. -- Sand Timer Barr. Cole
Cellphone x14
United States x 0.25 won from Reaper in a sucker's bet

Hello Kitty! pony Mortar x8 Closed lad accounts x several

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic