SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Great afternoon surfing yesterday

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Nelsonsbattle
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Mon Feb 23, 2009 7:46 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Yesterday afternoon I took my 10 foot malibu to the local beach and spent about 2 1/2 hours surfing.

Nice 3 foot swells coming through regularly, ideal for a 60 year old novice, and I caught maybe 40 or 50 waves all told. I only ride the soup (broken waves, for the uninitiated), but on one ride I caught clean face for about 20 metres. Only one problem, no-one saw it!

However, it was better than being home mowing the lawns.

Just thought I'd let you northern hemisphere baiters know.

"tell you die, fuck you,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, ooooooo" Samull the scammer on being burned
Safari (Samull's trip from Cotonou, Benin, to Lagos, Nigeria, to meet the lovely Steffy)
Mortar x3
wokabo
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Mon Feb 23, 2009 2:53 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

you use FireFox or IE?

Fight My Brute
ParaNoid
** REMEMBERED **

PostPosted: Mon Feb 23, 2009 7:02 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Be sure you have good virus protection... Wink

Sounds like a great day. Very Happy

pony pony Closed lad accounts Goat Goat Goat Goat Sand Timer Easter Egg Easter 2015
Mortar x 4 <b>Looking for a Mentor? Click here</b>

"If I get mad at you, please just understand me. I am just being ParaNoid because I love you so much." - unknown

Visit www.scamwarners.com
SlapHappy
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Feb 24, 2009 12:57 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Great, nelsonsbattle! Very Happy
Come and try the rip currents and monster waves out here off the Ghana coast. Sweet ride. Cool

Safari Safari Sand Timer (19 mo.) Tina and Joe's Safari - Accra to Niger & Timbucktu
Safari Safari Z@ke & Charlie -Wulugu Or Bust Safari- Lagos to Paga & Tokwari X2 - 3800mi.
Golden Pith x3 H3ctor & C@leb - Yankar1 & Parakou
Safari x2 Charles and Friend-Amsterdam to Vatican
Safari Issac to Chad
Be A Cool Cat, Like Me Trophy Videos Cool Stuff
pony pony Closed lad accounts Mortar Goat Easter Egg 2011
Nelsonsbattle
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Wed Feb 25, 2009 5:57 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Looking good SlapHappy, I see you use a short hot-dogging board - or is that a hot-catting board Laughing

Don't use virus protection, and the water's warm enough so that I only wear board baggies and a rashie vest.

Actually I have a BIC board, not Firefox or IE Laughing It's idiot proof, made of the same material that they line fridges with. One guy I met while bobbing out the back one day had an identical board to mine and his had come off the roofrack when driving to the beach and his board had been run over by a truck, they're so tough that he was still using it. At 10' long and 23" wide it's ideal for the novice surfer. When I'm not using it I lease it to the company building the new harbour bridge here and they us it as a barge and transport heavy equipment on it.

I'd love to try your local surf SlapHappy, one day maybe ........

"tell you die, fuck you,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, ooooooo" Samull the scammer on being burned
Safari (Samull's trip from Cotonou, Benin, to Lagos, Nigeria, to meet the lovely Steffy)
Mortar x3
SlapHappy
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Feb 25, 2009 7:35 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

10 feet long! Wow, I could give 5 lads a ride all at the same time on one of those! Laughing

Safari Safari Sand Timer (19 mo.) Tina and Joe's Safari - Accra to Niger & Timbucktu
Safari Safari Z@ke & Charlie -Wulugu Or Bust Safari- Lagos to Paga & Tokwari X2 - 3800mi.
Golden Pith x3 H3ctor & C@leb - Yankar1 & Parakou
Safari x2 Charles and Friend-Amsterdam to Vatican
Safari Issac to Chad
Be A Cool Cat, Like Me Trophy Videos Cool Stuff
pony pony Closed lad accounts Mortar Goat Easter Egg 2011
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic