SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Google/gmail down

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
benjaminbunny
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Feb 24, 2009 11:40 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Just before you go to all the lengths (like I just have) of clearing cookies etc:

Quote:
We're aware of a problem with Gmail affecting a small subset of users.
The affected users are unable to access Gmail. We will provide an
update by February 24, 2009 6:30 AM PST detailing when we expect to
resolve the problem. Please note that this resolution time is an
estimate and may change

http://groups.google.com/group/Gmail-Help-Announcements-and-Alerts-en/browse_thread/thread/6f26438e449894da#
I did do a search and couldn't find it anywhere else, honest, mods!

Scamwarners.com Advice and info about scams
Jolly Roger pony
Pachanga
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Feb 24, 2009 11:44 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Thanks for that info, BJB. Very Happy

Closed lad accounts

Click here to support 419Eater.com
Cathartic Kate
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Feb 24, 2009 11:53 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Up and down more often than a tart's panties.

Embarassed

Not that I would know.

Wink Laughing

Proud member of "The Todger Club"

Closed lad accounts < никогда достаточно

Goat
Reaper
Hello I'm New here!

Location: Travelling in a fried-out combie. On a hippie trail, head full of zombie...

PostPosted: Tue Feb 24, 2009 12:00 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^ You're a right Pearl Cunningham.

Thanks, bunny. I kept getting a 502 error. Smile

110+United KingdomNigeriaSpainNetherlandsGhanaChinaIvory CoastUnited StatesSwitzerlandAustraliaFranceDenmarkSierra LeoneEuropean UnionSenegalUnited NationsRussiaBurkina FasoBeninCzech RepublicQuestion
Cellphone x15 Mortar x18 Closed lad accounts 50+

SafariSafariSafari Shola - 4.3k miles Lagos - Abidjan | Lagos - N'Djamena, Chad | Lagos - Sokoto "i have not eaten anything except water"
SafariSafari Mr Floyd - Lagos - N'Djamena, Chad | Lagos -N'Djamena --> Abeche, with RS (7 days in hell Rolling Eyes ) "we are dieing here"

Art Trophies: <a href="http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=129502">Eva Bust</a> - <a href="http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=135167">Reaper's Art Gallery</a>

- I am the King of Rome, and above grammar
Easter Egg
FrumpyBB
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Feb 24, 2009 12:09 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Aaaahhah Very Happy so no lad fun during lunch hour today Sad

Safari Dan the lotto man, ARK mugu wedding
Safari Dennis the hitman, co-bait w/ Murry Guru
Safari Zake (w/ SH, SL & Craig)
Safari x 5 Modeling Mugu Meeting, w/ mewing_ghecko & Otterfan & SSC
Safari x 2 another MMM w/ SH
Safari x 13 Later shows and trips for the benefit of M00seknuckle, incl. the 0budu Fact Finding Mission

Come to our Eater University Baiting Tutorials Hello Kitty! pony Cos you deserve it. Smile Mortar x5 Closed lad accounts x50+ Sand Timer x 4 -- T.W.A.T Goat Easter Egg 2013
Cathartic Kate
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Feb 24, 2009 12:09 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@ Reaper.

Deliciously incongruous.

Wink

Proud member of "The Todger Club"

Closed lad accounts < никогда достаточно

Goat
DoraTheExplorer
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Feb 24, 2009 12:14 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Thanks, benjaminbunny! It has been bugging me all morning! Very Happy

Safari Vcamera Paga John Safari Vcamera Paga Willie Safari Vcamera Paga Kingsley Safari James

Safari The Dynamic Duo Travels! Vcamera Sand Timer
Mr Tambourine Man
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Feb 24, 2009 12:30 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
2/24/2009
We're aware of a problem with Gmail affecting a number of users. This problem occurred at approximately 1.30AM Pacific Time. We're working hard to resolve this problem and will post updates as we have them. We apologize for any inconvenience that this has caused.

http://mail.google.com/support
It's only the webmail that's down apparently. POP3 access is working normally.

NOW AMBACK FOR YOU AGAIN STURBORN SHIT
you dont have a phone.that makes makes you joe butt

Fuck you and go find something to do man. Stop disturbing me please.

This is definitely why you will remain and die in poverty, ignorant of good things and easy acknowledgment of bad things and words. Shame on you, you wicked generation children.

i went you to no that this is not a cheld pray. i went you to get back to me

we are not scammer,we hate scammer as you do.scammer make out life harder and harder,a lot of people think we are scammer,in fact,we are not!! please trustt us
Star A Star
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Tue Feb 24, 2009 12:40 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

too late Ethel

I've already cleared cookies etc now I've got to try and remember God knows how many logins/passwords

remain bless

i am tired of all these rusbish, i am waisiting my time andf mone
Ok i will try and take the form to my staff members, once i get the form filled, i am not ready to fill another form, make sure that this is all the forms, i am going to fill them and once i get them done, i will not fill another form
If you see how i was insulted in the western union office, you will pitty me - nope you're wrong there pal
benjaminbunny
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Feb 24, 2009 12:48 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

It appears to be up again now - well ours is anyway

Scamwarners.com Advice and info about scams
Jolly Roger pony
DoraTheExplorer
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Feb 24, 2009 1:07 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Still down here in TN. Confused

Safari Vcamera Paga John Safari Vcamera Paga Willie Safari Vcamera Paga Kingsley Safari James

Safari The Dynamic Duo Travels! Vcamera Sand Timer
paraguay
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Tue Feb 24, 2009 1:18 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

But when gmail will be back...
That can be a good reason to claim, that your inbox is damaged, letters lost and you need the lad to resend everything he has ever sent you, refill some forms and reproduce some wonderful pictures.

i am a man that see tomorrow

dont let me to send MORONGO POWER TO VISIT YOU IN THE NIGHT, because it we be very terible for you
Roycropper
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Feb 24, 2009 2:30 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I was so impressed with the spam filter and its sucess in blocking allthe crud that angry lads have signed me up for, I transferred my main business email over to Gmail as well.

Luckily one of my punters rang first thing to say an important file they were expecting hadn't showed up. I managed to log on and resend, since then, zip, nada, nothing.

I have only just managed to log into my account again, though it took forever to load the inbox.

I WLL SEND AN AFRICA WITCH TO ATTACH YOU BASTARD
You go die like bird
i started shouting HALLELUJAGOBBLE but none of them notice me immediately police arrested me due to the shouting
f*ck u asshole ur damn mother will loose ur fcuking skull brain ur brain is nothing to compare with rat f*ck ur u
MY FRIEND ALEX WAS DETAINED IN POLICE STATION
I am not happy due to the question i answered at money office. Let me tell you do not play with me ok.
Pith Helmet 10
x4 United Kingdom New Zealand Mortar Closed lad accounts Sand Timer 6Yrs Tattoo x6 Flying Monkey
sunshine
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Feb 24, 2009 3:36 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

All up in the UK it would seem

Unfortunately all my emails have been destroyed... well that's what I'm going to tell my lads anyway when I send them the story link to the BBC news website. You know that ten page form you filled in... you'll need to do it again.

Oh and your address now seems to read "gomer" or something Smile

I have explain this whole process to you so many times over and over again. - Spencer
Safari Praveen - Hanuman Junction - Hyderabad x2
Safari Bola - Accra - Cotonou Safari Alex - Accra - Abidjan Safari Austin - Accra - Abidjan
Safari George - Accra - Cotonou - Lome - Niamtougou Safari Toks London - Milford Haven
pony pony pony Mortar Closed lad accounts x170 Czech Republic Easter Egg 2011 Sand Timer Engineer Cooke vs. Temeraire x8
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic