SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

MORGAN DOUGLAS

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Began Steele
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Fri Apr 16, 2010 10:32 am Reply with quoteBack to top

ANYONE CARE TO BAIT?? It needs some inter city travel experience

This scammer was active on Tagged.com and thought it had found another victim who contacted me for advice there and by my request on my personal email address. Uses the name Morgan Douglas. IP IS Nigeria or Hongkong and is involved in Pet scams as well. 66.232.102.63 and 41.220.68.1 [email protected]
TO ME FROM VICTIM

Quote:
Good evening Began
my name is MXXXXXXX DXXXXXXXX and got in touch with you by the tagged request your help
The scammer appears as Douglas Morgan and I am forwarding some messages sent by him.
He had a profile on tagged but was removed. He wants me to deposit an amount in the bank of Port-harcourt nigeria ... the western union on behalf of Israel Orukpe which is the name of its commercial agent hahhhaa forgiveness ... .. but I have to laugh, is very naughty ...
I'm having trouble getting to view the full header of the messages by hotmail. I'm trying to figure out how you can access and send that information as soon as I can ok.
thanks a lot...sorry ofr my poor english
MXXXXXXXXX

CORRESPONDENCE TO VICTIM

Quote:
Hello,how was your day?Hope it was cool. As am writing this mail to you now i know you are on line waiting for me to come online so we chat, but baby the yahoo messenger here refuse signing me in and am really worried because i need to talk to you because we have not talked today.I will keep signing in until it sign me in OK. What surprise me the most is that i signed in to my box but refuse signing me to messenger.Am sorry.I really miss you my QUEEN. Love you from the bottom of my heart. Kisses to you baby.

Yours love

My dearest VICTIM

I know there's an ocean between us,
and I wish that it weren't true,
for every day when I arise,
I yearn to be with you.
Though a lot of distance lies between us,
you'll always be in my mind and my heart,
And every night beneath the stars,
I pray for the day we'll never be part.

Every day I will be thinking about you. When my eyes are closed, when I sing and dance to a love song, when I'm checking my email, I will be thinking about you. When I go to sleep in the loneliness of my room and give in to wonderful dreams I will definitely be thinking about you.

I know someday we will meet and spend our lives with each other. I have waited for someone like you, and now that I have found you I will never let you go. I love you so much, VICTIM!!

Love Always,
Morgan

Hello Angel,how are you?Hope you are fine.I got your love poems oh it was lovely my QUEEN and i send you this for you to know that i love you.
If only I could have come up with the right words to describe the depth of this beautiful feeling that I have for you, I would have whispered them to you the first time we met. The best thing that I can do is to show you now.

I love you so much, QUEEN. You are the best thing that ever happened to me. You are like the best poetry ever composed, the best song ever played, the best picture ever painted. I never thought that someone like me could get so lucky!

I love you more than my life, more than my world. I love you more and more each day and that is the most wonderful feeling any man can ever hope to experience.

Forever Yours,,
Morgan

How' re you love? hummm.... hope you're fine and good this morning. A good morning text to cheer you up. Love is a constant battle between the heart and the mind;True love is when they agree. I would rather live my life with you as a friend rather than live my life without you in it. " You have been summoned to court for trespassing my dreams, stealing my heart and robbing my feelings. If guilty, you are sentence to be with me forever.How do you plead? Have a nice day and fulfill day ahead.

Affection
Morgan

good night poem to the one i love VICTIM

I sing a lullaby for you to sleep
You are the very words I long to keep
To let go of my thoughts would be the end of my world
To me you are a very precious hidden jewel
Hidden from the world is some kind of excuse
Open your heart to me, I won’t abuse
Cry on my shoulders, use me as your pillow
You’re a flower in bloom waiting to be picked
Picked by a KING who wants her QUEEN
It’s not that easy, I wish it was
I sink so low and fly so high
Belonging to you is something I want
But have to deny
I sing a lullaby for you to sleep
This is to you my QUEEN to let you know how precious you are to me.

Yours affection,
Morgan.

hello love, am sending you this my pics with so much love from my heart,sorry i deleted my profile in tagged without telling you,it was because am so much happy finding my heart desire which is you.Thank you so much for coming into my life.Promise me you will never leave me for anyone because if you do, it will hurt me for the days of life. Love you so much babe.

How was your night ?hmmm.. hope it was fine and splendid and Lxxxx ? Hope is she fine too.
My love, I love you with all my heart, not just because i have a problem. No matter how tough this relationship gets or how hard it may seem to move forward, I will never stop loving you. You are my world and soul, the air that I breathe each day.

Sometimes I get angry with myself because I bring the relationship down more than I help it. Opening up to you is difficult but this is something I have to do. You are my best friend and no matter how difficult it may seem or how tough it may be to go on, I know I will, because I will have the best person in the whole world right by my side every step of the way.

You are my soul, my world, my everything. My heart skips a beat every time your name is mentioned or I see your face. You are the one I have been waiting for all of my life (not that I'm old!), and I finally stumbled across you. Now I must fight to keep you. I pray every night that you will some day be the one I wake up to in the morning. Without you I wouldn't be complete. So, please ... I am asking you to spend the rest of your life with me; all I can give you is love. I love you!

With all my heart,

Morgan

Mxx diz: (06:04):

Good morning love

morganouglas diz:

good morning love

how was your night?

Mxx diz:

it s good thanks

and yours?

morgandouglas diz:

it was fine just missing by my bed

Mxx diz:

i can imagine

morgandouglas diz:

yes love

how is Lais doing ? still in bed i guess?

Mxx diz:

soon going to end this suffering

yes love

morgandouglas diz:

yes love and i'll be with you soon

holding you close to my side every night and morning

love you there?

Mxx diz:

I'm a little concerned about that story but I think it'll be ok

yes baby

morgandouglas diz:

how do you mean love?\

Mxx diz:

I'm sending money to the study of my daughter, a little but her I am asking you - what do you think? you would not be worried? you are helping someone who has never seen and my daughter? possibly be the only affected

morgandouglas diz:

i understand love

but love i promise to pay back to the last kobo

Mxx diz:

kobo?
morgandouglas diz:

i mean to the last penney

for crying out load love, the daughter in question is also my daughter ok

all i want is to leave this place

once am out of here everything will be fine ok

God have a purpose of doing things ok

Mxx diz:

That's the only thing I'm sure God has a purpose ...of doing things

morgandouglas diz:

yes love

Mxx diz:

well today I will rescue some financial stocks, should fall into my checking account on Monday at the latest on Tuesday I send you money

morgandouglas diz:

ok love

am really grateful to you and God

Mxx diz:

I'm sure that after Tuesday we'll be two in peace

morgandouglas diz:

is Lxxx awake to prepare for school?

Mxx diz:

no.

morgandouglas diz:

yes love for sure and i'll make arrangement of coming home

Mxx diz:

She is still sleeping

morgandouglas diz:

try wake her up to prepare for school ok

Mxx diz:

is still early .. go to work later today

morgandouglas diz:

ok love

what time you leave for work?

Mxx diz:

at 8 o clock

morgandouglas diz:

its ok love

Mxx diz:

Today will exhibit the work of my patients all day

morgandouglas diz:

i understand

Mxx diz:

I only come back in the early evening

morgandouglas diz:

love , that your patients that taught people how to put condom using there mouth how far with her? have she be coming ?

hahahaha

Mxx diz:

hahha yes .. she is always present at these events

morgandouglas diz:

i see

sorry love, i lost connection

[img]http://www.scamwarners.com/main/fx_images/began steele_4afb6dda37fd.jpg[/img]
[img]http://www.scamwarners.com/main/fx_images/began steele_e598ec894ef5.jpg[/img]
[img]http://www.scamwarners.com/main/fx_images/began steele_aac51b67ba49.jpg[/img]

And having once turned round, walks on,
And turns no more his head;
because he knows a frightful fiend
Doth close behind him tread."

"Thank you for making a fool of my situation God will bless you for all you have done to me for the past three months." [ With a certain amount of luck he will.]

"We sleep safe in our beds because rough men stand ready in the night to visit violence
on those who would do us harm."-George Orwell.
Lose 10 kgs of belly fat an hour with our weight loss programme
T_C
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Mon May 03, 2010 5:30 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I have baited Morgan before.
good fun he is Very Happy
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic