SmartFeedSmartFeed          

Porsche Hangout

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

my other first bait (job scam)

View next topic
View previous topic

r2d2
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Sat May 30, 2009 9:59 am Reply with quoteBack to top

actually, this was my first bait.
another straight bait - the only joke is my name and address:
Quote:
Jean Gene
Dan Cinginthe Street
S. Uffragette City
TVC 15
United Kingdom

this bait stopped when the emails to the lad's address started bouncing.
i didn't have access to a drop-box at the time, otherwise i would have tried to use it.
i never did find out if he wasted postage on the cheque.

Scammer’s opener was in my spam folder, and is now lost, unfortunately.
---
I am interested – please tell me more

Jean Gene

---
Dear Jean Gene

Thanks for your Response,all you have to do now is you are to send down your full information so that an approval letter will be sent to you.

We are legal company as you know we do not deal in anything that will involve our company or Representative in trouble.

EMPLOYMENT AGREEMENT

The following duties and responsibilities shall be completly performed by the Employee: To Receive Payment And Packages on behalf of WAL-MART STORES INC

1. You will have to notify this organization a week ahead if eventually you want to discontinue this job. So as to terminate all payment coming to your way to avoid conflict. In addition to the duties stated above, the Employee shall perform such further and other duties required by the Employer.

2. The Employee shall work as required to receive payment and packages on behalf of the above-mentioned firm when notified.

3. The Employer shall make payment of $200 monthly to the Employee and 10% of all funds processed on a particular order & forward the balance payment via western union to any of the organization’s regional Headquarters Or Customers.

4.Payment are made Via Crediting of Account, Credit Card,Checks.Depending the choice you choose.We no longer allow our Representatives to receive payment via Money Order as a result of Wide spread of Scam,fake and Fradulent Money Order.

5. This contract of employment may terminate upon the occurrence of any of the following events: (a) the death of the Employee; (b) the failure of the Employee to perform his duties satisfactorily after notice or warning thereof; (c) for just cause based upon nonperformance of duties by Employee; (d) economic reasons of the Employer which may arise during the term of this Agreement and which may be beyond the control of the Employer.

6. This Agreement constitutes the complete understanding between the parties, unless amended by a subsequent written instrument signed by the employer and employee. Any dispute under this contract shall be required to be resolved by binding arbitration of the parties.

I...................................................................................Declared to WAL-MART STORES INC that i will be honest and trust worthy to the company and update the company anytime i receive payment and packages and i will do as the company has instructed .I Am assuring you one thing,Honesty to the company that will make us last in business relationship.

After hearing from you,an Aproval letter will be sent to you.

Waiting for your positive reply.

Regards

Mr Jim Walton.

WAL-MART STORES INC.

---
Thank you - I have signed the contract and returned it by post to my local store. What is the next step?

I noticed that you don't use Money Orders because you are concerned about fraud. I can provide references from a lawyer and a church minister, if you need references, which would allow you to send Money Orders to me in confidence that they will be handled correctly.

---
Hello

We are waiting for you to send down your full information to our secretary so that we can open a file with your name

Send your full information now

Full Name...........

Residential address.......

Direct Phone number........

Age...................................

Marital status...........................

Regards
Mr Jim

---
FIRST NAME : Jean
LAST NAME : Gene
ADDRESS : Dan Cinginthe Street
CITY : S. Uffragette City
ZIP CODE : TVC 15
PHONE NUMBER (S) : not working at present
MARITAL STATUS : Divorced
DATE OF BIRTH: 20 July 1939
NATIONALITY: British-French

---
US COMPANY REPRESENTATIVE/BOOK KEEPERS NEEDED
WAL-MART(CHINA OFFICE)
Packages supplies
615 Luyi Road North,
Gulou District,
Fuzhou .
Fax:+867045716154
1St of December 2007

TO WHOM IT MAY CONCERN

Name:Jean Gene,

Ref. No :w23403

Dear Rep,

Thank you for the completed Declaration form Sent to you through email and We confirm that you have been registered as a staff with WAL-MART(CHINA OFFICE) as one of Our representative In the UNITED KINGDOM,and your information has been confirmed as bonified.

Please quote your reference number in all correspondence and ensure that you notify company through email or call for questions.

Note: Payment will be coming in your name on behalf of the company.

You shall be notified in advance of up coming payment that will be deliverd to you.

Date....................... Signature......................

Thanks for your usual co-operation.

Regards
Mr Jim Walton.
WAL-MART STORES INC.

---
Thanks for the email. When will the first payments arrive?

---
Dearest Jean

Your email was received in good faith in due time we shall get back to you and moreso your informations has been giving out to some of our reliable custormers that will be making payment to you as from wednesday so just be at alert and be rest assured that you are on eof our repesentative ok.

Thanks and God Bless You

Regard
Mr Jim Walton

---
Thanks, I will wait to receive the payments.

best regards
Jean Gene

---
I have not heard from you recently - what is happening?

---
Dear Jean

It is nice to hear from you, the check will be posted to your address as soon as possible.

Thanks
Jim

---
Hello Jim

Thanks for the reply.

My mother's health is not good, so I will be staying at her address for a few days.

Please let me know when the check has been posted.

best regards
Jean

---
Dear Jean

Good to hear from you and i wish your mum quickly recovery,so immediately the payment is made to you i will keep you posted ok.

Thanks
Jim

---
Thank you for the good wishes

best regards
Jean

---
Good to hear from you,Can you send down your direct phone number so that i can call you on phone

---
My number is +44 77xxxxxxxx

His email address stopped working at this point Sad

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic