SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

My First bait (im stuck...help!)

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
MobyRichard
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Thu Feb 19, 2009 6:35 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

He sent me some funny (and some actually attractive) pictures of woman who are supposedly the "actors" but now he is really trying to get me to fly out there... what do i do?

Dear Moby Richards,
Here with some Third Class pictures under my collection. Most of these females are simply on Adverts-Pubs-Sub roles in action-Nudity pose etc. And these pictures are strictly private-its custody is highly reserved only to ABEZ PRODUCTIONS alone. Not for distribution.

Each face has two different posed pictures only, example-ABEZ-MODELS 1A & 1B etc are same face.
ABEZ-MODELS 2A & 2B etc are same, just like that sir.

With utmost honour and confidentiality have i released these pictures to you.
Yours Sincerely,
Ms Angelic Kent.
Sec.Gen - NBLLYWOOD.

Angelic,

Great to hear from you again!
I don’t want this to sound rude but what exactly would I be getting in return?
I talked with a few friends here in the film industry and they all told me to be very careful sending over equipment or money for equipment without first knowing what I would get in return. Also could you email me some pictures it would probably be the best course of action and the easiest for both of us.

-Moby

Dear Mr Moby Richard,

Sir, quite sure whatever every one does he or she must be very careful.

I forwarded your last mail including this one to the Association's Secretariat, they will respond to you with lists of the items we need.
The pictures of some of our Role Models and few actors we shall send to you through the Secretariat as well.

But remember my mail to you earlier in clear description is that we need you to come in as a partner and not just a financier. I made it clear that we prefer you to come along with the equipements for over sight view, installation and subsequently your follow up in supervision as we execute the project-AFRICAN FACES. Don't forget, apart from your finance in terms of equipemtents etc we need your High Technical Knowledge for perfect shots, evergreen productions etc never you forget this.

What you stand to gain has been discussed earlier in our Executive meeting, the Secretariat will respond to you.
Yours Sincerely,
Mrs Angelic Kent.
Sec.Gen - Nbllywood.

Date: Wed, 18 Feb 2009 08:59:44 -0500
Angelic,

Great to hear from you again!
I don’t want this to sound rude but what exactly would I be getting in return?
I talked with a few friends here in the film industry and they all told me to be very careful sending over equipment or money for equipment without first knowing what I would get in return. Also could you email me some pictures it would probably be the best course of action and the easiest for both of us.

-Moby

Sent: Tuesday, February 17, 2009 5:46 PM
To: moby@xxxxxx
Subject: RE: Mr Moby Richard-Thanks sir

Dear Mr Moby Richard.

Sir,
Most of our activities are basicaly here within the country, the regional countries and the continent. It is of recent that our scope of commercial adventure expanded and we decided to move in to this big time project called-African Faces. Hence we do not have modern materials to work with, we lack finance and we lack modern studio equipments.
These are among the reasons why we decided to invite foreign investors into the Industry, to assist in reviving it and boost it more than it should be in a higher competitive level than others.

Moreover we do not handle overseas shipment. We have never sent out our thrilling shots or modelling pics from our archivery to outside world. You are the first and fore most person to be acknowledged with such honour.
You are to choose the means in which you want to receive the thrilling shots either DHL or CHRONOPOST etc.
Kindly extend your direct contacts for easy communication.

Yours Sincerely,
Ms Angelic Kent.

To: [email protected]
Date: Tue, 17 Feb 2009 08:59:16 -0500
Angelic,

Do you rely on DHL for all your overseas shipping?

-Moby

Sent: Monday, February 16, 2009 5:21 PM

Dear Mr Moby Richard.

Sir,

Thanks for your favourable response, we appreaciate your good intentions to assist Nbllywood in partnership.
As for the pictures i will inform the Association of it, because most of their pictures are highly restricted to the public to respect their privacy.
We are only authorised to issue out pictures of our role models to customers or associates to our modelling outfit.

The action shots shall be sent to you soon as the Production Manager is done with it. How do we send it to you sir? Do you have a DHL Account to receive it or do we rely on direct postal address?
Expecting your favourable response, kindly extend my warmth greetings to your family.
Yours Sincerely,
Ms Angelic Kent.
Secretary-General,
Nbllywood.

To: [email protected]
Subject: RE: Mr Moby Richard
Date: Mon, 16 Feb 2009 09:18:51 -0500
Angelic,

Sorry about the late reply I was busy with the family I’m sure you know how it is. Yes I would be thrilled to see your actors in some pictures. Also I would also love to see the behind the scenes shots before I help and after I help and see the difference it makes in these people’s lives. So what is your story?

-Moby

Sent: Saturday, February 14, 2009 5:06 AM
Cc: [email protected]
Subject: Ref: Mr Moby Richards

Mr Moby Richard,

Thank you for showing much concern, this is no scam at all sir. Most nationals such as Chinese, Libanese and Koreans are partners with Nollywood Movie Industry. This is a project we will prefer you to visit us, to be on the ground and follow up to locations and monitor it's sales as well.
You will see the heart throb stories we have, go through our interesting scripts, watch one or two movies which we wrote, you see the action shots of our Actors and Actresses who are selected for our casting list.

I will inform the President of Nbllywood of your interest during our executive meeting of tomorrow 15th of Febuary, the expense list will be drafted and sent to you but majorily what we need most are Production Equipments for shooting etc, we need it more than cash at hand. If you can provide us with modern production equipments that will lessen the cost of production on our side and create more profit for us. Let me inform as well that each movie produced shall be sold in English Language first, after three months the French Version will be sold also. All this Marketing strategies have we marked out to boost our sales and profit margin above others.

We will try to extract some action shots of our actors and actresses from the movie-story we wrote our self and send to you as you requested.
Kindly extend your personal contact details to us for an easy communication as the need may arise during our Exco-Meeting.

Yours Sincerely,
Ms Angelic Kent.
Secretary-General,
Nbllywood.

Angelic,

How would I be assured this isn’t some type of scam? Could you send me copies of bills or other expenses so I know that the money would be spent correctly? I am more then willing to help because I myself am an artist in the film business. If the stuff is good I might be interested in financing a feature film. Do you have any candid head shots or action shots of the actors?

Moby Richard.

Snipped parts of email address -Ima
grooble
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Feb 19, 2009 6:53 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Go to an airline site (I use BA) and search for flights. You can get right up to the point of booking and you'll get a reasonable looking 'e-ticket' with a bit of cropping.

Of course you won't be able to fly to his town (or even country) and you will need to be met at the airport. Voila! safari material...

"Please i very angry with you John.You disrespect me very bad.I no happy." - p@k5w@ng Dec 2008
"WE WISH TO CONFIRM IF YOUR SERIOUS OR NOT BECAUSE YOUR MAILS SOUNDS AS SOME ONE WHO DOESN’T KNOW AND UNDERSTAND WHAT HE IS DOING" - Fr3d D4n13ls Jan 2009
At me from it already the head to break up - N4t0li4n4 gives her testimonial to M7CN S3cur3. 649 clicks and counting
you’re a great liar and sounds like a criminal too - Fr3d D4n13ls - Feb 2009
Not to worry as soon as we get it rolling everything go according to plan - p@k5w@ng Feb 2009 (that's what you think m8 )
OxygenDeprived
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Feb 19, 2009 7:04 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Welcome to Eater Moby.

You could suggest that you and your partners would need to see some sample script material before you take a flight out there. Then try to get him to submit to you a script. You could also descirbe a small scene to him and tell him to write a script for it. If you like it, your partners will authorize you to travel to them with 10,000 in cash to invest in them.

Safari N4ncy & Yeb0ah - Accra to Abidjan | Safari Safari Safari Safari Safari Barrister Stone Sand Timer 13+ months
PD Results: Safari x18
AS Results: Safari x4
Closed lad accounts x 15
Mortar x 3
Cellphone x 56 Easter Egg 2013
United Kingdom 138 sites killed
MobyRichard
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Thu Feb 19, 2009 7:23 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

how do you guys come up with this genius stuff!
blah
Who's Your Daddy?

PostPosted: Thu Feb 19, 2009 8:16 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

What OxygenDeprived said is a good idea. I would find him a nice 5 or 10 minute youtube video and have him watch it and reverse-script it. (ie watch a movie and describe the scenario, dialogue, actor movements etc)

You need to see how his creative mind works and if he can properly convey a message through writing.

Penmanship is a desirable quality as well, so this will all have to be hand-written of course.

M7CN Mangler - 1998 clicks. This process is absolutely embarassing. - Sgt. Jones
M7CN Mangler+SecSh1eld+Allst@r= How dear you make me go thru such stress.. - Fr@nk West

<a href="/forum/donate.php">[Click here for dirty nasty pr0n!!1]</a>
pony pony pony
Nurse Nastys Audi TT Mortar x6
Star
Cathartic Kate
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Feb 19, 2009 8:32 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
how do you guys come up with this genius stuff!

Every really brilliant idea was mine. I am genius. They have plagiarized all my stuff. Astonishly as it may seem, they are now stealing ideas I have yet to think of.

Blah has a Tardis too. His mistress was my Grandmother.

Laughing

Seriously we are all deluded fantasists, I tell no lie!

Twisted Evil Wink

Proud member of "The Todger Club"

Closed lad accounts < никогда достаточно

Goat
Yastreb
Common Street Thawth Vergabon

PostPosted: Thu Feb 19, 2009 9:39 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^Oh yes you do! Fantasists, yes - deluded, no!

May you never se the end of the year, May you sick and die in JESUS NAME AMEN.
MARK MY WORD, YOU SHALL FALL SICK, IF YOU DONT PLEASE WITH ME, YOU SHALL DIE OF THE SICKNESS, THIS IS MY FINAL WORD TO YOU
I HAVE PLACED YOU UNDER MY ORACLE GODS,
YOU SHALL CRY AND BEG FOR FORGIVENESS OR YOU DIE

United Kingdom x5 Spain New Zealand Senegal Ghana x2 Benin Closed lad accounts x 246
Safari x 5 - Oyenka Chidinma Lagos-Cotonou; Dickyboi Lagos-Accra; Femmy Lagos-Porto Novo; "Woody" Accra-Singapore; Henry Philip Abuja-Natitingou w/MG & DSW
Sand Timer x 7
Yastreb
Common Street Thawth Vergabon

PostPosted: Thu Feb 19, 2009 9:42 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

There was a Lad late last year with movie scripts to peddle. Here's one thread on that project: http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=154247

May you never se the end of the year, May you sick and die in JESUS NAME AMEN.
MARK MY WORD, YOU SHALL FALL SICK, IF YOU DONT PLEASE WITH ME, YOU SHALL DIE OF THE SICKNESS, THIS IS MY FINAL WORD TO YOU
I HAVE PLACED YOU UNDER MY ORACLE GODS,
YOU SHALL CRY AND BEG FOR FORGIVENESS OR YOU DIE

United Kingdom x5 Spain New Zealand Senegal Ghana x2 Benin Closed lad accounts x 246
Safari x 5 - Oyenka Chidinma Lagos-Cotonou; Dickyboi Lagos-Accra; Femmy Lagos-Porto Novo; "Woody" Accra-Singapore; Henry Philip Abuja-Natitingou w/MG & DSW
Sand Timer x 7
doc holliday
Squirrels Hate Me

PostPosted: Thu Feb 19, 2009 9:56 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

If pictures of the actors are restricted due to privacy issues,perhaps you could at least be provided with some location shots,so you can get a feel for the area.Of course you may be quite picky regarding just what you want shots of.

You have given me enough stress through the shit you sent to me
Jack the hitlad

What you sent to me is not real, don't you fucking understand simple english, that is not real slip from money gram, I have been using money gram before now, FUCK YOU. IDIOT. PLAY YOUR GAME WELL. MASTER OF ALL PLAYERS
Jack,the hitlad who keeps giving me fresh sig lines

Closed lad accounts x35 x2 Easter Egg 2012
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic