SmartFeedSmartFeed          

Porsche Hangout

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

six month milestone!

View next topic
View previous topic

dh_mac
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Fri Feb 20, 2009 3:16 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Just got the latest load of crap/ BS from my long time friend:
Quote:

CITI*BANK*GROUPS LONDON UK
PROMENADE LEVEL
CAB0T PLACE EAST
CANARY*WHARF
LONDON E14 4QS

Dear Sxxxxx Jxxxx,

I received your email and the content was very clear to me. It is now clear to me with the record i got from the Economic Financial Crime Commission Nigeria that Mr. Exxxxxxx ...my crooked dolla choppin' friend who I also play Smile is not a banker nor anybody related to Banking.

I made contact to the EFCC with the help of the CITICOR here in England and they are investigating on Mr Exxxxx. They also clearify that Mr. Collins .. the alter ego of my scammer File in Nigeria is clean and has nothing to do with anything related to fraud or crime in the country.

I am not telling what to do but only trying help you receive your ATM Card that has been ready for delivery for over Six months. WHAT?!? .. has it been that long already?!?

The fee should not be sent to Nigeria any longer i am asking you to send it direct to london with the information i have given you for long time.

The money should not be sent through any security company as i will not have time to be securing it for the information.

All you do is to either send it with the address given to you or direct in my name and it should be sent via western union money transfer only.

I will not entertain any form of insurbordination or negetive response from you as my job is giving me problems for long time now... makes me chuckle!

Best regards

SIR FRANK PETERS0N
CITIBANK*LONDON*REMITTANCE DEPT

You know.. in Canada, if you're together for 6 months, it means that when the relationship ends, the other half is entitled to half of everything!!

Yikes. Its been six months. And I didn't even get him a card or anything.. where does the time go by??

Incidentally... his email address is [email protected] . Drop him an email and mention something about how he was pushed to you about some ATM card or something. Just mention "CitiBank London" or somethin-or-other and he'll get all excited and run around in circles. Plus he has a host of no good, shady characters/friends/accomplices. All of them useless which I remind him of each day.

I've sent him to MG.. WU... tried M7CN_Secure on him. Haven't really spoken to him much on the phone.. but he likes to play.. thump his fist.. and gets real angry at times. I've chatted with him after burnin' him weeks ago and after he sees me on YIM for 30 minutes.. he just loves to say "hello"!

"..SCAN ME THE BANK RECEIPT AGAIN AND MAKE SURE YOU SCAN IT PROPERLY SO THAT IT CAN BE SEEINGABLE." Mr_Berkley

"...WHAT DO YOU WANT ME TO DO UNH, TO KILL MY SELF BECAUSE OF A PARCKAGE.." Androse V1ncent-another satisfied customer of ParcelDirect

"..I AM TOTALY DISAPONTED THE WAY YOU ARE TAKING THIS TRANSACTION ...IF I HAVE KNEW YOU ARE GOING TO TAKE THIS TRANSACTRION THIS WAY ..I WIL NOT CONTACT YOU FOR THE FIRST TIME"-DR_Usman

Russia United States

Last edited by dh_mac on Fri Feb 20, 2009 3:29 am; edited 1 time in total
JumpinJayJay
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Feb 20, 2009 3:22 am Reply with quoteBack to top

grats! pretty sure you get some sort of sig icon for your long term friends Wink

Click here to support 419Eater.com pony pony
Mortar x5 Nurse Nastys Audi TT

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic