SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

419 via mobile.de car portal :)

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
mproject
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Fri Mar 06, 2009 3:26 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I've recently put up my car for sale on mobile.de, which is the largest german site for car classifieds

Now, first I got a normal e-mail, stating interest in the car, after replying to it, I got a clearly copypasted version of a typical 419.

So, I am thinking of how to screw around with this guy.

Quote:
Hello

Thanks for the details and information about your car history. It seems you are a sincere person. I want to informal you that I want to buy your car at your last given price.

But I have a business proposal for you.

I am a captain with the United Nations Troop in Iraq, one was against terrorism.

Based on the United States legislative and executive decision for withdrawing troops from Iraq come next year, I have been deployed to come and work in your country's military base sooner. Our mission is to help beef up terrorist targeted states, mostly the United States and the European Union on the war against terrorism. I will need a car for myself and that is why I contacted you.

On the other hand I want to informal you that I have in my possession the sum of ($$16.2 million USD). Which I got from crude oil deal here in Iraq and I deposited this money with a Red Cross agent informing him that we are making contact for the real owner of the money. It is under my power to approve whoever comes forth for this money.

I want to invest the money in your country as soon as I am deployed into your country for a good business, anyway you will advice me on that since I am not a business person. I can not move this money to the United States because I will be in Europe for about 3years, so I need someone I could trust. If you accept, I will transfer the money to Europe where you will be the beneficiary because I am a uniformed person and I can not be parading such an amount so I need to present someone as the beneficiary. I am an American and an intelligence officer for that so I have a 100% authentic means of transferring the money through diplomatic courier service. I just need your acceptance and all is done.
Please if you are interested in this transaction I will give to you the complete details you need for us to carry out this transaction successfully. I decided to find someone that is real and not imaginary and that is why I went to a secured car site where I can be sure that the person is real

I believe I can trust you.. Where we are now we can only communicate through our military communication facilities, which are secured so nobody can monitor our emails, then I can explain in details to you. I will only reach you through email, because our calls might be monitored, I just have to be sure whom I am dealing with.. If you are interested please send me your personal mobile number so I can call you for further inquiries when I am out of our military network.

I am writing from a fresh email account so if you are not interested do not reply to this email and please delete this message, if no response after 3days I will then search for someone else. I wait for your contact details so we can go on. In less than 5days the money should have been noted on your account and I will come over for my money. I will give to you 30% of the sum and 70% is for me. I hope I am been fair on this deal.

Get back to me with your full information:

YOU’RE FULL NAME ..........
YOUR FULL ADDRESS....................
YOUR DIRECT TELEPHONE NUMBER..........

Regards,

I can be reach secretly late in the mid night on +9647903401662
Capt. Christopher Rogers

I never received a 419 before (I have however enjoyed reading this site in the past). So perhaps someone has some creative ideas on how to make fun of this guy.
It's customary to give some money in advance when buying a car to make sure the seller does not sell it to someone else.
I doubt I can scam a scammer though, but perhaps I should try for the fun of it ?

P.S. I love the "I would like to informal you" part lol

Last edited by mproject on Fri Mar 06, 2009 3:30 pm; edited 1 time in total
Ethian
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Mar 06, 2009 3:30 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Well, first of all, if this is your real address, drop the guy like he's burning. If you want to bait this one, and have some fun, set up a safe email addy (with no personal details of you), and just fling some answers at him. They're not really clever, so anything remotely in the direction of what they expect will do.
From there on, there's plenty of sticky topics here, and ofcourse the gathered knowledge of the baiters collected in the topics. Enjoy reading, and feel free to insult (t)his little guy Smile

Closed lad accounts
MeridianAlicante
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Mar 06, 2009 3:31 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hello, and welcome to Eater!

As is traditional, bait safe, perhaps find a mentor, and read the stickies!

Now that's out of the way Smile

Did this advert on mobile.de have any of your real details in it? If so, drop him. Its not worth the risk.

Then set yourself up a nice fake email (Gmail, Hushmail strip out the IP's so that your location can't be found). Pick a fake name, perhaps set up a K7 or YAC number, and then email him with a simple

Quote:
I'm interested, please tell me more.

and see where it goes from there!

Edit: Beaten to it Very Happy

Closed lad accounts x 7 Mortar x2

Fake Cheques: $150,000

"May God bless you? Happy exams in advance Thanks," Mr. Herbert Horsey

Click here to support 419Eater.com
mproject
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Fri Mar 06, 2009 3:37 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Ethian wrote:
Well, first of all, if this is your real address, drop the guy like he's burning. If you want to bait this one, and have some fun, set up a safe email addy (with no personal details of you), and just fling some answers at him. They're not really clever, so anything remotely in the direction of what they expect will do.
From there on, there's plenty of sticky topics here, and ofcourse the gathered knowledge of the baiters collected in the topics. Enjoy reading, and feel free to insult (t)his little guy Smile

It's a random gmail address. Yes, I use it for other things, and obviously my name and phone nr is listed on the car site, but I couldn't care less really...

It is safer to do as you say though.
I should also get his user accounts at mobile.de banned, just for the hassle of him creating new ones Smile
HitchHiker
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Mar 06, 2009 10:03 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hi mproject,

Quote:
It's customary to give some money in advance when buying a car to make sure the seller does not sell it to someone else.
I doubt I can scam a scammer though, but perhaps I should try for the fun of it ?

Not sure if I got this right, but do not think of getting money out of him. Its the biggest NO-NO in this game. If I've mis-read it than please ignore me. I'm a bit blonde today

So he thinks the deal can be done in 5 days does he? I can't see that happening.

Write back asking him to explain more. Then take it slow. Only 1 email per day, and while remaining helpful, always ask him a question. If he ignores the question, insist on an answer as you need to feel you can trust him.

Have fun with him. Laughing

you bloody nigeria scammer you scamm me of 6,800pounds : Billy a cheque scammer.
Closed lad accounts x? Easter EggMortar x2
Ninja Bloody hell I've been ninja'd
<a href="/forum/donate.php">[Click here to help 419Eater.com fight the good fight]</a>
GSN_fan
Hellish Taskmaster

PostPosted: Sat Mar 07, 2009 12:45 am Reply with quoteBack to top

mproject wrote:

It's a random gmail address. Yes, I use it for other things, and obviously my name and phone nr is listed on the car site, but I couldn't care less really...

I hope you're dropping him, because if you get him really riled up, he might give you a death threat. If he knows your phone #, he may track down your address.

Listen very openly Barrister Koffi Adams forward to this or what you sent to him how der you sent such a thing to him with is age am very disapointed in you if by your next mail you could not comeplete sending the right way sorry.

Even my little child know how to send money and give to the taker on how to take it so

Austria is a the name of a country near Australia.

This are the details we required from you so our customer cab infect payment to you.

Our is not ready to receive your incandesces message

send to me their pin code and asses code
Click here to support 419Eater.com
NotPhil
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Sat Mar 07, 2009 8:08 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I have a car I would like to sell him. PM his email address Very Happy

http://forum.419eater.com/forum/privmsg.php?mode=post&u=43214

* unenahnce email with gibberish
despite my post count I am nowhere near mastery.. honesty in RL seeping in
click2call modality: burn up those minutes

"but be what you have to send under" - St3phani3 Blanch0t
neculaionut
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Wed Mar 11, 2009 10:57 am Reply with quoteBack to top

mproject wrote:
A lot of stuff we can see above - please don't quote whole posts - RC

Just today i received the same message on my gmail account, after I used mobile.ro(romanian version of germany's mobile.de )to sell my car.I will contact officials at mobile.ro before someone lets himself hurt by this fraud
Ivana
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Wed Mar 11, 2009 3:29 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Like what was stated above - cash baiting is a no-no.

If he has your real details (from the ad) drop that account and just bait him from a new one - he has no idea who all he's sent e-mails to, so the simple "I'm interested tell me more" works.

Glad that neculaionut and you both found the site Smile

Have fun and be safe

spent a night in jail for "wondering aimlessly"in benin city - Kelvin

"that i might be talking with an antichrist" - Kelvin
"thanks for all your effort witch never prove positive" - kelvin over m7cn s3cur3
"is hard ok i can not sleep becouse of it" - due to m7cn s3cur3 - Kelvin
"i even had a sleepless night because of it" - 2nd lad, m7cn again Very Happy
"i cant go through the stress overnight again" - 3rd lad from M7CN
Vulcan
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Wed Mar 11, 2009 3:36 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

"I would like to informal you on a 100% risky free deal"

Haha

"i can only understand that you are the worse big idiot in the whole univers. for your information this fund is real,anyway you are only a compand fool ,as your generation will roit in hell . really i sent some one to bobe because i am real"
neculaionut
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Fri Mar 13, 2009 7:58 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

i've just received another email
"fromSarah <[email protected]>
[email protected]
to info@org

date Fri, Mar 13, 2009 at 5:24 PM
subjectClaims Requirement

Your email ID has been awarded £891,934.00 pounds in Compaq Promo,Reply us with your info

Name:.....
Sex:......
Addres:..."
Very Happy what kind of fraud is it???
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic