SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

found my lads "facebook"

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
scotch55
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Mon Feb 16, 2009 3:40 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I received an attachment for my "new job opportunity". Under the file properties there was a username. I googled it and up popped several social sites featuring the same young African guy. Maybe the same guy? odd, the email came from a Canadian woman Smile

I have this strong urge to send my picture back, only to have it be his own face... but I won't.
would you do anything with this info?

"..have never been embarrass3d like what you wrote in your email, I felt so much pains that I cri3d in the office." - Nurs3 Ang3la

Click here to support 419Eater.com
sir scam alot
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Feb 16, 2009 5:21 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Do you know that the person you found on Facebook is indeed a lad? They us fictitious names most of the time so it is hard, but not impossible, to find the scammer's RL details. Myself and a few other baiters have done that successfully before but since lads make most their info up, it takes work to dig that deep.

Safari = Group safari - Dan Nkwerre: Port Harcourt to Abeche, Chad
Safari2 = Barr. Mustapha Marlick: Lome, Togo to Abuja Nigeria and Accra, Ghana.
pony Mortar x15 (some survived) Closed lad accounts x280 T.W.A.T Nurse Nastys Audi TT United States
<b>Have you kicked your lad today?<b>
Over $1 million USD in fake checks/money orders confiscated Easter Egg
scotch55
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Mon Feb 16, 2009 10:41 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

well, the document either belongs to this guy, or someone who has access to his computer. In one of his profiles he says he's a PC admin... if its true, maybe he runs a cybercafe type place or something?

The username (m3d5king) is probably not made up, its the "Created by:" property of the word document. And the username isn't common, so google pulled one person, the same guy.

The IP of the emails come from the same location he put down on his multiple social site profiles. His profile seems pretty legit too. It's not facebook though, its other less common ones.

I don't know. Doubt anything will come of it... its just an interesting first.

"..have never been embarrass3d like what you wrote in your email, I felt so much pains that I cri3d in the office." - Nurs3 Ang3la

sir scam alot
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Feb 16, 2009 10:46 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Wouldn't hurt to keep digging. Wink

Safari = Group safari - Dan Nkwerre: Port Harcourt to Abeche, Chad
Safari2 = Barr. Mustapha Marlick: Lome, Togo to Abuja Nigeria and Accra, Ghana.
pony Mortar x15 (some survived) Closed lad accounts x280 T.W.A.T Nurse Nastys Audi TT United States
<b>Have you kicked your lad today?<b>
Over $1 million USD in fake checks/money orders confiscated Easter Egg
blah
Who's Your Daddy?

PostPosted: Mon Feb 16, 2009 10:54 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I usually do an email search on myspace and facebook for all my lads just for the hell of it.

Sometimes they pop up. Most of the time they don't.

M7CN Mangler - 1998 clicks. This process is absolutely embarassing. - Sgt. Jones
M7CN Mangler+SecSh1eld+Allst@r= How dear you make me go thru such stress.. - Fr@nk West

<a href="/forum/donate.php">[Click here for dirty nasty pr0n!!1]</a>
pony pony pony
Nurse Nastys Audi TT Mortar x6
Star
scotch55
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Mon Feb 16, 2009 11:03 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Thanks! I'll keep digging.. you're right, it couldn't hurt Razz

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic