SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

How low will they go?

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Dorothy
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Feb 15, 2009 6:07 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Whenever you think you've seen it all, they take it a step further. This is a particularly disgusting twist I haven't seen before.

This is a current victim's situation on romancescam.com
http://www.romancescam.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=13047

In short, typical widowed engineer with kid travels to Nigeria for work...Unsuspecting victim falls for scammer hook, line, and sinker. Lots of emails, calls, chats over a 3 month period, and she even sends him some risque photos of herself. He trots out the sob stories (got mugged, can't cash his paycheck, his kid dies), and she sends money-more than once. As the money requests continue, alarm bells go off, and finally victim realizes she is being scammed. Eventually she tells him there will be no more money.

His response? His "love" character, Judge Br0wn, is begging her to talk to him, while his new character (same IP and writes like a hitlad), a member of the "Militant Internet Unit" who has conveniently gotten access to Judge Br0wn's hard drive, is now into blackmail, threatening to post her risque photos all over the internet to "TO MAKE YOU A PUBLIC DISGRACE TO YOUR WORK PLACE,YOUR HUSBAND,YOUR KID,YOUR COUNTRY".

I didn't think it could get much lower than a recovery scam, but obviously I was wrong... I think that at this point the victim knows better than to get caught up in the blackmail scheme, but now she has to deal not only with the knowledge that she was scammed, but also with the fear that those pictures will end up online for all to see.

If anyone can find another profile for this lad (his original is gone, and he might be too smart for an ASEM at this point), feel free to make his life a living hell. I suspect he could be an interesting bait.

Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Feb 15, 2009 1:54 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

The above is truly sickening. This particular lad was in my batch to bait two weeks ago, but never responded. I will try again.

I experimented with a 15 year old bi curious character with a Vlad to find out just how low they would go. Yes love flowed and when my character could not quite raise anything like enough to send to the vlad for the visa, she was encouraged to sell her body to enable a quicker possible meeting. Also my character was constantly asked to send naked and close up photos, but couldn't (I definately wouldn't anyway), no camera, no scanner.

I am sure they will go lower than that. It just makes me redouble my efforts to waste more of their time and post the info where victims can hopefully discover the scam before they lose money or end up hurt and scared or brokenhearted.

Proud member of "The Todger Club"

Closed lad accounts < никогда достаточно

Goat

Last edited by Cathartic Kate on Sun Feb 15, 2009 4:51 pm; edited 1 time in total
Dramaqueen
Juan's stalker

PostPosted: Sun Feb 15, 2009 4:06 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

This sounds like the first lad I ever had contact with.
He is a very good scammer and he also posts his victims up as scammers if they post him.

Then he threatens to kill them. I have seen scammers go this low.
The victims are afraid for their lives and they usually wont post on him.

I will go have a look at this story.
If it is the one I know, he will get a whole new persona in just a few hours.
He also googles himself and is very smart. He is very distrusting of ASEM's.

They are sick and they do not care at all if the victim suffers.
Humiliation, fear, disgrace, financial ruin or even take their life.
That's why I give all of my time to love lads.

I hope this victim is getting counseling.
She is very brave to come forward and help others.

"why are you stingy over me" Craig
"you are causin me much frustration" Frustrated lad...
"stop makin me feel like mess and shit" Craig
"if not i will fall off from a cliff and God will kick your bud for murdering " Diamond Mo
" shot the fuck up you silly irrational bitch" V1ctor
"they make jest of me cus they tthink i am waisting my time and money talking to you" Ted
Click here to support 419Eater.com
Dorothy
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Feb 15, 2009 6:26 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I think what gets to me most about this one is that he really has the capacity to do much more harm. When it's a death threat, you can point out that he is across the world and really doesn't have ability to follow through. When it's random accusations or even scam claims, while they can be hurtful, it's a little easier to shrug them off as junk/false.

The photos, on the other hand, are real, and she can't deny that it is her, so those photos could ultimately damage her career, her family (I don't believe she is married, but she may have children), and her daily life. There is no way to tell her that he can't hurt her any more, because unfortunately in this case he really does have that power.

Juan's stalker

PostPosted: Sun Feb 15, 2009 6:48 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

It's not the same lad as the one I know. His IP is from Benin.

However a lad can photo shop any picture given to him, anyone can really.
It doesn't matter if its real or not.
Also they can post the victims pictures as scammers themselves if they so choose to and have done so.

Even if the victim is told that the lad is across the ocean on another continent the lad can easily say he has contacts right here.
Terrifying the victim and making them fear leaving their own home.

Granted a picture posted of the victim is bad but the victim thinking they are going to die is equally bad if not worse in my opinion and an be emotionally devastating.

The victim will just have to take the advice given and search all names she could possibly be listed under even nicknames. If the pictures are posted on a site and she finds it she can ask the site to remove her pics.

Im just really sorry she had to go through this at all.
It really pi$$ed me off. And bless her she is having a terrible time letting him go. She is still taking emails and calls.
I deeply hurt for her.

"why are you stingy over me" Craig
"you are causin me much frustration" Frustrated lad...
"stop makin me feel like mess and shit" Craig
"if not i will fall off from a cliff and God will kick your bud for murdering " Diamond Mo
" shot the fuck up you silly irrational bitch" V1ctor
"they make jest of me cus they tthink i am waisting my time and money talking to you" Ted
Click here to support 419Eater.com
Ivana
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Sun Feb 15, 2009 8:19 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Poor lady -- really pisses me off

Heart broken, in fear for her life and dignity Evil or Very Mad

I would like to think that posting her pictures is as empty of a threat as physical harm, but it's so easy to put them up on the web it is probably a real threat.

Hopefully he doesn't have any of her contacts where he could send links and really embarrass her.

I can't believe the lad wanted pictures of a 15 year old girl !!!

Well yes I can, they are the lowest of the low. Makes me want to take on that modality so I can justify more twisted methods and feel good about it Twisted Evil and they would have less suspicion about a younger girl.

spent a night in jail for "wondering aimlessly"in benin city - Kelvin

"that i might be talking with an antichrist" - Kelvin
"thanks for all your effort witch never prove positive" - kelvin over m7cn s3cur3
"is hard ok i can not sleep becouse of it" - due to m7cn s3cur3 - Kelvin
"i even had a sleepless night because of it" - 2nd lad, m7cn again Very Happy
"i cant go through the stress overnight again" - 3rd lad from M7CN
Corona
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Feb 16, 2009 12:15 am Reply with quoteBack to top

This is why we do what we do.

Sad story! Sad

An Eater's Sweetheart Safari
internationalchrysis
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Feb 16, 2009 4:34 am Reply with quoteBack to top

These guys who threaten to post the "rude" photos sent are just arseholes and one of the reasons I want to romance bait. My character has rude pictures, but in a place where homosexuality is frowned upon, I wonder what they would do when they found the photos I sent them are of a long dead transsexual!

I'm back at school now and in the process of setting up my character for baiting. 2009 is gonna rule (and 2008 is long forgotten about)!

Safari x1 (Senegal to Gambia)
"You can go now and f*ck yourself with a donkey or horse because you really need to be f*cked by a donkey or horse"
(George Michael's brother Frank/Frannypoo)

"You are a dead meat!"
(Léon the (Not so) Professional)

Closed lad accounts (19 in total:
x2 Léon the (not so) Professional. x4 Via Swindler's list. x4 Via Will and Grace the Law Firm. x3 *Hitman, x1 Hitman: The sequel!, , x1 Haiti scam, x1 The Bimbo (via Umbongo Chambers),
x1 Rita the ETA eater, x1 Via Team Doughnut, x1 Via Prince Emaka, x4 via the Nazis)
beckythatcher
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Feb 17, 2009 5:50 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

She should tell "Militant Internet Unit" that they aren't her pictures anyway....she got them off an internet site so it wouldn't hurt her at all if they were posted. And THEN break off all contact!

*Of M7CNS3cure - "honey sincerely this is really hard work and i have been sitting here all day trying to fix it all but once i make any mistake i have to start all over again and i am getting pissed off"
* are you the person making this mistake or are you doing this intentionally?......just pissed right now

Safari Jack - Enugu to Lagos - thanks OD! "I am going through alot of pains here. if i had known i would not have come to lagos let alone allowing myself to be starnded." - 13 days!
Safari James - Lagos to Port Harcourt to Calabar "Now they are on the street looking for where to sleep

Closed lad accounts x 18 pony Ninja United Kingdom x4 Sweden x2 China United States
I'm going shopping! $39,977.80 in fake checks
harrya
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Feb 17, 2009 11:19 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I got
Quote:
hello..you can call my mobile..if you want to talk to me...it is +447031816504
in response to my hook I'll see if he is willing to try a bit harder Wink

Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Feb 18, 2009 2:53 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
threatening to post her risque photos all over the internet to "TO MAKE YOU A PUBLIC DISGRACE TO YOUR WORK PLACE,YOUR HUSBAND,YOUR KID,YOUR COUNTRY".

Really the best answer to this sort of threat, is to tell them to go ahead and post away, and while you might be inviting trouble for yourself, If there going to post them, they will regardless of what you might think or say.. You could ask them to supply you with some links, to where they are posted, so you can show your friends..

These grubs work of the fear facture, take that away from them, and they have nothing. There looking for a lever to control you, Don't fall for that crap, Simply call there bluff..
Actually there are probably a lot of people on here who don't like the idea of someone standing over a woman, myself included, Please consider posting a few details of this creep, I'm sure I'm not alone when I say we could give him a hard time

My apologies if this sounds a bit blunt, or nasty, It's not intended, But sometimes it pays to fight fire with fire.. Good luck to you, I hope it all works out to your satisfaction..

Resistance is futile
assimilation is paramount
Why am I such an evil bastard, Mum said I take after my father

My mum to betray to you huge hi,
You have changed my world and you makes me so Un-happy! Everyone around me can see that!
I wished to eat.... Has opened a refrigerator... But, in it it is empty.... Now I am compelled to go to shop...
To my girlfriend 30 years yesterday were executed, and was very cheerful.sounds like a dead party
Honey I understand all our complexities in our meeting! We should overcome them!!! Please,
do not look back, only forward!!! We together will pass fire, water and copper pipes SHIT not the copper pipes
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic