SmartFeedSmartFeed          

Porsche Hangout

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

Valentine messages from your baits

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
weareborg
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Feb 15, 2009 3:19 am Reply with quoteBack to top

How's this for being off script,,

Hi, my sweety!

HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY, HONEY!I WISH YOU A SEA OF HAPPINESS, AN OCEAN OF LOVE!

I miss you so much and I want to be with you today to celebrate this holiday together in the romantic atmosphere....

I want to have a beautiful supper with you with candles....Mmmm It would be so romantic...But you are sooooooo far from me and it makes me feel so sad....You know, there was an interesting competition today in the shop! It was called "The longest kiss"!

I think if you were here with me, we would won this competition!Wink if I must

I need you so much and I hope we will meet each other soon and I will kiss you tenderly, my prince....

But now I send you my virtual kiss for your sweet lips...

Your Tatyana

Hello dear Gorden! How are you doing in this very special day? I hope
everything well and you are in good spirit!? Did you receive Valentine
card from somebody, or maybe more than just card? Wink I want to send you
this Valentine card and I want to ask you would like to be my
Valentine? I would like to be yours very much and I hope everything
will be well and we could spend this day together in next year! Do you
want this? Wish you a good day and send you my many many many kisses!
Yours Anna!

I got some other Valentine messages as well, but I can't post them, they came with pictures of my little loves attributes.

So did anyone else get any Good Wishes Wink Wink

Resistance is futile
assimilation is paramount
Why am I such an evil bastard, Mum said I take after my father

My mum to betray to you huge hi,
You have changed my world and you makes me so Un-happy! Everyone around me can see that!
I wished to eat.... Has opened a refrigerator... But, in it it is empty.... Now I am compelled to go to shop...
To my girlfriend 30 years yesterday were executed, and was very cheerful.sounds like a dead party
Honey I understand all our complexities in our meeting! We should overcome them!!! Please,
do not look back, only forward!!! We together will pass fire, water and copper pipes SHIT not the copper pipes
Ivana
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Sun Feb 15, 2009 3:23 am Reply with quoteBack to top

My lad was so overcome with love and trust he gave me a credit card number that he wasn't sure was valid (he was afraid to use until he was certain that it was valid) - that I was able to turn over to the proper authorities Laughing

spent a night in jail for "wondering aimlessly"in benin city - Kelvin

"that i might be talking with an antichrist" - Kelvin
"thanks for all your effort witch never prove positive" - kelvin over m7cn s3cur3
"is hard ok i can not sleep becouse of it" - due to m7cn s3cur3 - Kelvin
"i even had a sleepless night because of it" - 2nd lad, m7cn again Very Happy
"i cant go through the stress overnight again" - 3rd lad from M7CN
Syrinx
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Feb 15, 2009 5:17 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Weareborg, I'm impressed with your haul! And Ivana, you got something too. All I got from each Lad was "Happy Vals" Whoo-hoo.

Closed lad accounts x9
vaultdweller
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Feb 16, 2009 5:59 am Reply with quoteBack to top

[email protected] Qu33n3t wrote:
Hello XXXX,

How are you Doing and Happy Sunny Valentine?I Hope you are fine and alright.i didnt hear from you again,But am sure that you are ok.i feel so much for you and i will be so in love and Excited,if you will know how much i do love you with all my love for you.i miss you and i really Longs to read from you.I wish you Happy Sunny Valentine.

Lots of Love,
Favour

[email protected]@[email protected] [email protected] wrote:

In My Heart...

*gawdy picture*

In my heart,
there will always be
a place where you reside.
I couldn't stop
caring about you
even if I tried.
You're the place
where my fondest dreams live,
a warm feeling in the soul,
a desire to give.
Whenever I'm feeling down,
you always renew my hope.
Your smile has
lent me strength,
and your warmth
has helped me cope.
And I want to thank you,
from the bottom of my heart
and let you know
you're in my thoughts
though we're far apart.

Happy Valentine's Day!

[email protected] l0v3 wrote:
Hello my dear ,
thanks u so much for ur mail and l love that so much and ma glad u sent me urs too honey and am so proud with u so much honey
how are u and l am really missed u so much and where have u be so far this days and am glad things are well better for this amount and am well happy to wish u happy valentine day to u there ..Internet Friend,you always live in my heart, even though we're far apart.And I'm sending this card your way, to let you know that I'm thinking about you and wishing you a happy Valentine's Day. Here's a Valentine's Day bear hug just for you, because you're special,and I appreciate all you do.May your Valentine's Day be the best ever,and bring many blessings that you'll hold dear in your heart forever. And may every day of the year,be full of love, hugs and lots of cheer.There are warm hearts and hearts that are loyal and true,but I found the best of both the day I met a friend like you.And I'm sending you an early wish for a wonderful Valentine's Day, in hopes that much happiness marks your holiday Wishing you a beautiful Valentine's Day I'm
sending this Valentine's Day greeting across the miles,in hopes that it will brighten your day,and make you smile.And as I send it off,
I'm saying a prayer to the cupids above and asking them to send you lots of Valentine's Day love.. l love u so much baby and am glad with u

I am so lonely...

I have written Han because at Russian people so name beloveds. This word is meant by the leader. Also associates with force, courage, riches. Han this historical name of the man. Now I cannot write the big letter as I do not have money to the Internet. - [email protected]@[email protected]

'you most be a fool mother f*****' 'am not in a good mud now' 'i dont need can of man like you' -b3cky t|mmy

''lol ur my kid of huy will like too f*** u till u come - luvdoc

'yahoozeeeeeeeeeeeee' : secret word FOR SCAMMERS ONLY!
Yastreb
Demented Opportunist

PostPosted: Mon Feb 16, 2009 9:03 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Captain Mal got a Valentine's message from a wash-wash Lad, I kid you not!

Quote:
How are you doing today? I hope you are well. Today is Valentine's Day! It's heart to heart day! This is a special day to openly express love to our beloved ones; friends and family and forgive each other of our trespasses; those who wrong you and whom you have wronged!

My reply was less than understanding:

Quote:
I thought Valentine's Day was about love, yes, but forgiveness? I don't think so! And in any event, in the US Valentine's Day is linked to a notorious crime - the St. Valentine's Day Massacre (look it up).

"I aim to misbehave."

Asena - Pretty Rose
United Kingdom x5 Spain New Zealand Senegal Ghana x2 Benin Closed lad accounts x 183
Safari x 4 - Oyenka Chidinma - Lagos to Cotonou; Dickyboi - Lagos to Accra; Femmy - Lagos to Porto Novo; "Woody" - Accra to Singapore
Sand Timer x 7: Dufus & Abavana/Capt Joseph Annan/Victor Walla/Ohene Agyekum/James Jeffrey/Peace Akpobor & John Mensah/Tony Kalaby & Addo Gilbert
dutchkroket
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Mon Feb 16, 2009 9:44 am Reply with quoteBack to top

*snif*
I didn't get a valentine's mail from my vlad Sad
Going to mail "her" about this Evil or Very Mad

My other lover has disappeared. Emails are bouncing. too bad.
harrya
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Feb 16, 2009 10:04 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I got a four line poem and responded that we don't believe in valentine rubbish here. It's a childish American thing Wink

She still needs money to visit.

Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Mon Feb 16, 2009 3:42 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I've got about 20 romance baits on the go at the moment, some still on script, some way off script, and some muppets who really should have stopped talking to me ages ago.

With the exception of one, I got valentines messages off every single one. I guess even the lads as opposed to vlads are smart enough to realise it will look suspicious if a valentine message doesn't turn up to their victim. And they're obviously not individual notions of love, just another message inserted in the script with lots of hearts and roses.

Take care

Alembic

I hope i have cleared an air way to make every thing convenient for us. Do you still have more alibi to prove?

In response to "Did you get laid on the weekend?" : Yes we do collect laid during the weekend here

Closed lad accounts
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic