SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

NSFW - as if we ever needed proof vlads don't read messages

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
alembic42
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Tue Mar 03, 2009 4:43 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hi all,

As if we ever needed proof that Vlads never read (OK - hardly ever read) what we send them, here's the first three messages I sent her/him. I haven't bothered with his replies because they obviously bear no relation to what I have sent.

I've marked it NSFW because it is mainly ok, but there are a couple of choice words, so better to be safe than sorry. What I should point out is that the photos sent are not very flattering; the girl has bad acne and her bleached hair really needs looking at. The less said about the size of her thighs the better.

I'm no oil painting I can assure you, but when trying to scam somebody, I would have thought that they could try harder. And before anybody wonders if this is genuine, I am at the WU stage, so it is definitely a scam.

Anyway, My first 3 messages:

Number 1:

Hi Bitch,
Thank you for your letter. I am very perky thank you. How are you?
My name is Tom and I live in a place called Bournemouth in the UK.
One of my hobbies is hairdressing. I have become quite good over the years, and I'd gladly sort your roots out for you.
I like seeing films too, but I also like spending nights in watching the tv and using a bucket to save having to go upstairs to relieve myself.
I do not live with my parents, they are both dead. They died in a freak gardening accident involving a garden mower and one of the members of s club 7.
So I live all on my own apart from my pets. I will tell you about them another time.
I hope you will write soon.
Yours
Tom

Number 2:

Hi Slag,
It was nice to hear from you again. Thank you for the letter.
One of my other hobbies is keeping fit. I have a qualification as a fitness instructor, so I would gladly help you out as you are a bit of a hefty hideaway girl. The offer would still stand with the roots too. In other words try and transform you from a munter. I imagine riding you would be like a water bed. Slap the fat and ride the ripples.
We have a tradition in our family too. We are heavily into dwarf tossing, and we always get them from the same family. It has been passed down from generation to generation, almost like a form of slavery, but as long as we keep them locked up there's no problem.
My country is good. We like binge drinking and stabbing people, or at least that's what the newspapers would have you believe.
I still haven't told you about my pets. I'll tell you next time.
Love
Tom

Number 3:

Hi darling Sperm breath,
Thank you for your letter. It was so nice to hear from you,
I look forward to all of your letters so that I can scoff with incredulity.
You don't do you yourself any favours with the snaps love. You must have fallen out of the ugly tree and hit every branch on the way down.
I told you that I'm trained as a hairdresser (the offer still stands) and also a fitness instructor (the offer still stands), but I can also offer body toning and skin treatment. I would accept it because the last time I saw skin like that was when I was eating pizza or when I was just leaving the leper colony.
I really hope you have a tight miggy, because otherwise there is nothing else going for you.
I really hope you will write to me soon. I await your letter with expectation.
Love
Tom

Well keep baiting safe y'all

Alembic

I hope i have cleared an air way to make every thing convenient for us. Do you still have more alibi to prove?

In response to "Did you get laid on the weekend?" : Yes we do collect laid during the weekend here

Closed lad accounts
Canadian419
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Tue Mar 03, 2009 4:48 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Just great! Laughing Very funny. I've been doing the same things. Saying outrageous things in the first few emails. hahah bravo.

Closed lad accounts 10+ Mortar x6
BRUIN
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Mar 03, 2009 5:56 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

It works, but in my experience sooner or later the Vlad is going to go back and actually read the earlier e-mails (or, perhaps, the scam gets kicked upstairs to a more senior Vlad when it starts looking promising, and he reads the e-mails) then it is all over.

Bruin

Safari Ivory Coast to Ghana by Margaret Don & Angus (WIMP) - approx 524 miles, round trip

Safari Lagos to Ghana (WIMP) by Emanuel, approx 454 miles round trip

YOU CAN GO TO HAIL - Barrister Benard Koffi

YOU HAVE REALLY INCONVINSE THE CHAMBERS AND WE HAVE NEVER ENCOUNTER SUCH DIFICULTIES - Barrister Sinega Amah

I will not and will never link you up to someone that is reputable - Thomas Malcom

UR A FUCKING DESTITUTE. U WERE A DRAIN DUCK AND NOW U A SCAM FRAUDSTAR -- SMALL TIME 419. - Marcus Owen

South Africa

Hello Kitty! <--- TS certified
Ivana
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Tue Mar 03, 2009 7:31 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

you don't post the pictures of this amazing beauty - I wanna see !!!

spent a night in jail for "wondering aimlessly"in benin city - Kelvin

"that i might be talking with an antichrist" - Kelvin
"thanks for all your effort witch never prove positive" - kelvin over m7cn s3cur3
"is hard ok i can not sleep becouse of it" - due to m7cn s3cur3 - Kelvin
"i even had a sleepless night because of it" - 2nd lad, m7cn again Very Happy
"i cant go through the stress overnight again" - 3rd lad from M7CN
shmuckers
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Mar 03, 2009 7:53 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Laughing Excellent stories, I laughed.
weareborg
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Mar 05, 2009 1:30 am Reply with quoteBack to top

As BRUIN said, sooner or later, you will get tumbled, then it's all over Red Rover, And if there using a mass mailer reply system, Your not taking up there time. And that's the idea. You would be better to also have a collection of reply saved, and simply play the script game, Then when there scripts run out, the game really starts, and then and only then, you will waste there time.

Resistance is futile
assimilation is paramount
Why am I such an evil bastard, Mum said I take after my father

My mum to betray to you huge hi,
You have changed my world and you makes me so Un-happy! Everyone around me can see that!
I wished to eat.... Has opened a refrigerator... But, in it it is empty.... Now I am compelled to go to shop...
To my girlfriend 30 years yesterday were executed, and was very cheerful.sounds like a dead party
Honey I understand all our complexities in our meeting! We should overcome them!!! Please,
do not look back, only forward!!! We together will pass fire, water and copper pipes SHIT not the copper pipes
Canadian419
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Thu Mar 05, 2009 1:48 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

He's just having a laugh, Borg.

Closed lad accounts 10+ Mortar x6
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic