SmartFeedSmartFeed          

Porsche Hangout

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

Who wants to be a chinese lady?

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Stepan Fetchit
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Feb 12, 2009 12:18 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Here's a MUGU in Guangzhou, China, trying to scam CHINESE ladies he finds on dating sites.

He's using pics of a middle aged white guy....typical story.....

Emails are coming from Guangzhou....

Quote:
Dear friend

Thanks for sending me your email so that we can communicate privately. My name is Curtis Reuben Kelvin. I am native of Boston Massachusetts. sincerely, about marriage, I don't know if I still want to contract that again because of the terrible experience in the past. Though, it is only the divine that will help me make up my mind about that. I have a dynamic character, therefore, I can change my mind for the better if I see a woman worthy of respect for herself and woman. General the world have a pervert value system. I like your profile and I really want to get to know you a little better. Endeavor to send me pictures
I have been to Hong Kong and Taiwan in the past but I did not enter china. But I have learnt of their industrious nature which fascinated me a lot. Your profile is good so let us communicate and see if we are compatible. I was born on the March 9th, 1960. I got married after I came back from the gulf war attaché assignment in 1994. . I have been married and divorce but she died in September, 2001. We have two boys, 14 and 12 years of ages respectively but they live with their uncle who is a Reverent Minister of God in Adams-Kentucky The marriage was tumultuous because the woman was without virtuous. My greatest and most precious give that make me remember her all time is my Boys. Though, I always remember her because of my Big Boys.
First, we were two from my father but different mother. I never knew my mother as I was told that she died while I was three years of age of yellow fever. My brother died in active service in Iraq , he wasn't as lucky as me, I left Marine Service in March 2008 because of the admonition from my father who is also death. I am among the best 20 Joint Collation Forces and for that reason awarded a certificate of Merit by the Joint Collation Forces of the Union Nation.
Frankly, you should ask me questions about my life and other things that may interest you about me and I'll freely tell you. Sincerely what I am looking for is a woman with humility and respect and that is why I am trying if God will connect me to a worthy woman of such character. I am now engage in an endeavor that is committed to me.
Right now, I am committed to an endeavor handle over to me by my father before his death last year.
Please write me all time I want to read from you as often as you can. Can I see picture of daughter and more of you? Can you tell me more about yourself? I am waiting.
Kelvin

Not sure how much chinese he knows. I know he doesn't know the chinese slang for VD.

Smile

IP: 119.128.147.242

[email protected]

NIACIN on dateinasia

<A href="http://www.dragonladies.org/bbs">Dragonladies.org</a>
weareborg
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Feb 12, 2009 12:52 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Could I ask if you have compaired the headers, with those of the wonderful [cough,cough] Jenny Pretty, as they could well be one of the same.

JP headers
Quote:

Delivered-To: [email protected]
Received: by 10.142.166.5 with SMTP id o5cs81499wfe;
Wed, 11 Feb 2009 08:18:52 -0800 (PST)
Received: by 10.224.32.144 with SMTP id c16mr660264qad.118.1234369131395;
Wed, 11 Feb 2009 08:18:51 -0800 (PST)
Return-Path: <[email protected]>
Received: from n10.bullet.re3.yahoo.com (n10.bullet.re3.yahoo.com [68.142.237.123])
by mx.google.com with SMTP id 8si3910879qwj.16.2009.02.11.08.18.49;
Wed, 11 Feb 2009 08:18:50 -0800 (PST)
Received-SPF: pass (google.com: domain of [email protected] designates 68.142.237.123 as permitted sender) client-ip=68.142.237.123;
Authentication-Results: mx.google.com; spf=pass (google.com: domain of [email protected] designates 68.142.237.123 as permitted sender) [email protected]; dkim=pass (test mode) [email protected]
Received: from [68.142.237.90] by n10.bullet.re3.yahoo.com with NNFMP; 11 Feb 2009 16:18:49 -0000
Received: from [67.195.9.83] by t6.bullet.re3.yahoo.com with NNFMP; 11 Feb 2009 16:18:49 -0000
Received: from [67.195.9.110] by t3.bullet.mail.gq1.yahoo.com with NNFMP; 11 Feb 2009 16:18:48 -0000
Received: from [127.0.0.1] by omp114.mail.gq1.yahoo.com with NNFMP; 11 Feb 2009 16:18:48 -0000
X-Yahoo-Newman-Property: ymail-3
X-Yahoo-Newman-Id: [email protected]
Received: (qmail 38879 invoked by uid 60001); 11 Feb 2009 16:18:48 -0000
DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yahoo.com; s=s1024; t=1234369128; bh=00GPAQp3zW+CnjvVuD6auR4ksmor7OaH039JEWJTmOg=; h=Message-ID:Received:X-Mailer:Date:From:Reply-To:Subject:To:In-Reply-To:MIME-Version:Content-Type; b=LpzVyFJcUqO4boTJrLDdzkfrd5KKNCtL5NQCF/kbwRFcjpwt5sf0tFpFPWltfBWy5ThbN6/WbDCoemVg+PSqp6EEVDxS6BHugqxAOqBNn75mlR4UcBayre1nMLsHelHUqteTKbn20nuYyseTOg6g3A/rYrJpbDifqr9asRxzkk8=
DomainKey-Signature:a=rsa-sha1; q=dns; c=nofws;
s=s1024; d=yahoo.com;
h=Message-ID:Received:X-Mailer:Date:From:Reply-To:Subject:To:In-Reply-To:MIME-Version:Content-Type;
b=FThhD6XkY271y/16qjfri3TSm/ryRB1AQTTMxWmLB56eIZi+xjv7EYG1zV8GlJ0bA/lARSe7fK/Jz98r0TCaUNScxXYKtXiLEbLlBWSGyylMj/MKVpgBrjuP8wNgM5ltTVtXFQ3ZoyUHnBuf9SobRS3LLBjwvimSkKBbdLS4elg=;
Message-ID: <[email protected]>
Received: from [116.23.86.9] by web111115.mail.gq1.yahoo.com via HTTP; Wed, 11 Feb 2009 08:18:48 PST
X-Mailer: YahooMailWebService/0.7.260.1
Date: Wed, 11 Feb 2009 08:18:48 -0800 (PST)
Reply-To: [email protected]
Subject: hello dear
To: xxxxxxx<[email protected]>
In-Reply-To: <[email protected]>
MIME-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: multipart/alternative; boundary="0-585018068-1234369128=:38234

It might just be a coincidence that they both work from Guangzhou.
However the lady, [more coughing] does read her e-mails and does answer questions

Resistance is futile
assimilation is paramount
Why am I such an evil bastard, Mum said I take after my father

My mum to betray to you huge hi,
You have changed my world and you makes me so Un-happy! Everyone around me can see that!
I wished to eat.... Has opened a refrigerator... But, in it it is empty.... Now I am compelled to go to shop...
To my girlfriend 30 years yesterday were executed, and was very cheerful.sounds like a dead party
Honey I understand all our complexities in our meeting! We should overcome them!!! Please,
do not look back, only forward!!! We together will pass fire, water and copper pipes SHIT not the copper pipes
Stepan Fetchit
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Feb 12, 2009 11:42 am Reply with quoteBack to top

May be,but different IP. Looks like he is using script of sorts, but the english is much wierder if I remember correctly, than Jenny.

The profile he has on a dating site is almost indecipherable

Stepan Fetchit
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Feb 13, 2009 10:35 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Yup. Using a script.

Dear friend

Thanks for sending me your email so that we can communicate privately. My name is Curtis Reuben Kelvin. I am native of Boston Massachusetts. sincerely, about marriage, I don't know if I still want to contract that again because of the terrible experience in the past. Though, it is only the divine that will help me make up my mind about that. I have a dynamic character, therefore, I can change my mind for the better if I see a woman worthy of respect for herself and woman. General the world have a pervert value system. I like your profile and I really want to get to know you a little better. Endeavor to send me pictures
I have been to Hong Kong and Taiwan in the past but I did not enter china. But I have learnt of their industrious nature which fascinated me a lot. Your profile is good so let us communicate and see if we are compatible. I was born on the March 9th, 1960. I got married after I came back from the gulf war attaché assignment in 1994. . I have been married and divorce but she died in September, 2001. We have two boys, 14 and 12 years of ages respectively but they live with their uncle who is a Reverent Minister of God in Adams-Kentucky The marriage was tumultuous because the woman was without virtuous. My greatest and most precious give that make me remember her all time is my Boys. Though, I always remember her because of my Big Boys.
First, we were two from my father but different mother. I never knew my mother as I was told that she died while I was three years of age of yellow fever. My brother died in active service in Iraq , he wasn't as lucky as me, I left Marine Service in March 2008 because of the admonition from my father who is also death. I am among the best 20 Joint Collation Forces and for that reason awarded a certificate of Merit by the Joint Collation Forces of the Union Nation.
Frankly, you should ask me questions about my life and other things that may interest you about me and I'll freely tell you. Sincerely what I am looking for is a woman with humility and respect and that is why I am trying if God will connect me to a worthy woman of such character. I am now engage in an endeavor that is committed to me.
Right now, I am committed to an endeavor handle over to me by my father before his death last year.
Please write me all time I want to read from you as often as you can. Can I see picture of daughter and more of you? Can you tell me more about yourself? I am waiting.
Kelvin

Dear XXXXX,

Sincerely, I want to let you know that I have seen a lot of things in my 49 years of existence, both Horrors and Pleasants. Moreover, I am a one woman man right from childhood. Never a time in my life had I two girlfriends at the same time or did had I kept ex-marital relationship while I was married. Right now I play into that site where I mean you and another woman. I don’t know who will be my wife. It is only God that knows who she is. It pains me that because of casual remember of your profile, I mistake it for this. I am searching for enduring relationship that is why I have to clear what you have written to me. You know what, I want to see your pictures

Moreover, I am a very busy and direct person that I do not have such time for frivolities and unnecessary pleasantries. If writing and replying correspondents is a preoccupation, then, I have enough official mails to deal with that will keep me occupy for many hours. I rather spend all my free time to write a mail to you. I can even write a book to the one I love which you are.

You are very free to ask me any question and it will be my honor to answer your entire query about me. Even without asking I feel oblige to make myself known to you. The qualities I need in the woman I want to get married. She should have humility and respect for God and her husband. The woman I married was the mistake that is very hard for me to forget. She is from a very good home but she ran away from home when her first boyfriend introduces her to drugs. Along the line, the boyfriend had an accident and died. She was rehabilitated. I never knew this fact about her that she was an addict when I can back from attaché assignment in 1994.

Along the line, I met her and in two months, we were married. You know that as a service man, I was off and on before of difference war execution. So, she got back into this habit which she has abandoned, her family and I tried to persuade her not continue to any avail. In 2001, I severed financially allowances to her because she was wasting so much money on cocaine. And for that reason, she filed for divorce. The divorce was formalized in February 2001. Eventually on one of your usual escapism from reality, she was murder by the drug dealers who claimed that she was indebted to him.

In the past, I have smoke while in service but I do not smoke any longer. I do not take alcoholic beverages. Oh yeah! It’s a new beginning for me in my areas of my life. Foremost is facing the real life worthy of God’s guidance. Second is getting a decent woman to accompany me for the remaining days on earth. I am working with Southpointe Surgical and Supplies Inc., Florida, this was an ailing company which I invested some large sum which bequeathed to me by my father before his dead last year while he was imploring to quit the Marine Service.

We, the military of the United States of America do not really save up fortune during our active years but we do not lack as well. The government cares for us ever at retirement, give us special privileges and right to tax exertion. Also, being a Marine or service of the nation is a pride.

Though, I am not learnt in Marketing, I am the Senior Manager, Marketing department Of Southpointe. This department is the soul of a business (Purchases, Sales and Advice on Product development) while the Production is left to technical and competent hands to oversee.

Now, I started worshiping God and going to church regular because of the past experiences, though still in the list of active Union Nation Military Contractors. This is a secret I am telling you because of my feeling towards you. People around me do not know this fact about me. After my new found way of life in serving God, I vowed to decline any assignment from them whatsoever. I want to live a quiet life. Settle with a woman with humility and respect for God and good standards. In all my entire life, I have not live a quiet life, but with pensive and frightful happenings. Serving and getting close to God is my favorite now.

Hitherto, I have my personal house in Santa Clara-San Jose in California , But I decided leave the past and forge ahead for more happiness and personal fulfillment. Sorry to say, I am not hiding in Greensboro ; North Carolina . 1207 Spring Garden Street , Greensboro , NC 27412 , my father former's abode. Though, my life is full of good and bad experiences but now I feel very relax than ever before.

Ok I will send you my ID, do not ever show it to anyone. I will scan it and send to you, but you have to make a promise never to tell or show anybody because we are secret service contractors. No I can't sent it to you because it the top secret in my life. Many acquaintances are not aware of this detail about me. Do not worry you can not know someone in few exchanged mails.

Good and bad person also exist here. It depends on ones standard and what you want out of life. That is the most important of it all. America is a country with anything goes, if you are good, every right thinking person will support your endeavors but if not, you will be relinquished to the side line. I am a man with high moral standard and later with strong training and discipline. I am not sick but very strong.. I can kill a lion with bare hands from experience.

XXXXXX, I love you and pray we can get on compatibly. Please try to write me even more detail about your life and things that you have gone through in life. Whatever is your experience might have made you to be so resolute as not to write me anything about your including your name.. I want to get to know you gradually. I am a Christian with high moral standard. Though I hope that someday I might be getting married to a good woman, but I don’t have to rush myself into a relationship. There have to be a process of acquaintance. I am a very busy person but I have to take to the pain to write you once again and send pictures of my lovely sons: Kelvin Junior and David. This property where I sat on the big chair is my bequeathed estate though it is amortized for the purpose of investment. Please tell me who you are.

Please have fun, and write when you can. I want you to know that you are always in my mind.

Cheers and love!!!

Kelvin

misterdeeds
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Feb 17, 2009 9:32 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Hmm... my daughter speaks mandarin chinese fluently and has been to china enough times that I think she could probably evne pass for Chinese on the telephone if it came to that point. Whadayathink should I approach her to bait this jackass? I recently recal where there were 2 or 3 guys from the US/Canada/UK who were "English teachers" in Asia with the "rockstar" syndrome . Thety were actually playing around with the women in China and Japan... and scamming them.... one of t hem to the point that the Japanese jailed and then deported him.

"NA GOD GO PUNISH U IDIOTE" Barrister Dasilva
"WHY NOT YOU GO TO HELL AND DIE A HUNDRED TIMES?" American Banking Austria
"YOU CAN NEVER CHOP MY DOLLAR BECAUSE YOU ARE A DEAD APE" - Victoria Mark
"LISTEN YOUR APPLICATION IS OVERDUE WE DONT ENTERTAIN JOKES HERE" - UAE Immigrations
United Arab Emirates Closed lad accounts x14
Stepan Fetchit
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Feb 17, 2009 5:54 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

This is a lad in Guangzhou. He dumped me. His mandarin may not be so hot. He never attempted to write in chinese,but eventually must have realized my email address meant 'STD' in mandarin.

Razz

She can say hi to him, I'd try bad english. 'thank u message. I speak sum english want practice. I look nice man' She can switch to mandarin to see what happens.

He is going to ask for pics. She may want a few, but it looks like he is using a script.

Make sure she is claiming to be in a remote province, not Guangdong....etc.

weareborg
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Feb 18, 2009 2:22 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
He dumped me

It seems a bit of a coincidence, I have also been dumped by the lovely Jennifer, nothing since the 12th Feb.

Resistance is futile
assimilation is paramount
Why am I such an evil bastard, Mum said I take after my father

My mum to betray to you huge hi,
You have changed my world and you makes me so Un-happy! Everyone around me can see that!
I wished to eat.... Has opened a refrigerator... But, in it it is empty.... Now I am compelled to go to shop...
To my girlfriend 30 years yesterday were executed, and was very cheerful.sounds like a dead party
Honey I understand all our complexities in our meeting! We should overcome them!!! Please,
do not look back, only forward!!! We together will pass fire, water and copper pipes SHIT not the copper pipes
Stepan Fetchit
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Feb 20, 2009 12:58 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

This one turns out to an investment and travel scam.

I have a report from an accountant in guangxi who had a client ask him for advice on investing with kelvin in southpointe.

Seems he offers ladies a guaranteed business visa and airfare to the usa in return for an investment.

So its a romance/investment/visa/travel scam

Smile

I'm trying to get more details from this smart accountant and will work on getting details on the net in mandarin

Btw. Kelvin will send fake documents

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic