SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Togo Lads want me to come over...

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Yastreb
Common Street Thawth Vergabon

PostPosted: Sun Feb 08, 2009 9:15 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Back on 22 January my baiter account got this:

Quote:
Attn :

With utmost good faith I deemed it necessary and urgent to notify you finally about the outstanding Settlement of your over due payment. This is to inform you that it has come to the notice of IMF (International Monetary Fund) and African Apex Banking Body through our intelligence Monitoring complex of your outstanding transaction and has taken upon our selves to settle these very bills, because of the dubious attitude of the apex institution in Africa who have made things difficult to their dear client.
On the detailed verification and reconciliation of your file, it was crystal to us that you are the rightful beneficiary to the said fund which has been delayed due to lack information of which you were misled and misguided about the position of this Fund that made it too longer up till date.
However after our due checking of your file and it was satisfactory approved for payment that is why you have to disengage from any body or impersonated officers who claim to be in position of your fund, thereby misleading and having the opportunity to extort money from you.
Because of this outstanding problem, the present president committee on contractual matters has decided to pay this fund to you through our paying bank here in Lome-Togo.
We have concluded all the necessary arrangement towards the release of your payment dispatching the senate in collaboration with federal ministry of finance have already approved your payment.
So, you are advised to come down to Lome-Togo for the opening of a Non-Residence account in your name in the same Bank for a smooth transfer of your fund. The payment procedure stipulates that you as the bonafide beneficiary must be present in the Bank here in Lome to witness the fund in the Bank and for the opening of a Non-Resident account for the receiving of your fund to avoid transfer error.
you are hereby instructed to disengage from any body or impersonated officers who claim to be in position of your fund, thereby misleading and having the opportunity to extort money From you.
Accept our congratulations in advance.
General. K0j0 Ep1phan
Director Acc0unt Integrat10n D3bt Manag3m3nt 0ffice 4ffiliated To W0rld Ass0ciati0ns of D3bt.
Management Offices (Wadm0) F1nance House, L0me-T0g0.

I don't recall baiting any Togolese Lads...

Quote:
Sorry for being blunt but you've confused me. I don't know anything about an African Apex Bank and I don't have any business with anyone in Togo - only Burkina Faso. Please explain what's going on.

Quote:
Be informed that the African Apex Banking are incharge of all huge fund transfers from West Africa.
After our due checking of your file and it was satisfactory approved for payment that is why you have to disengage from any body or impersonated officers in Burkina Faso who claim to be in position of your fund, thereby misleading and having the opportunity to extort money from you.
We have concluded all the necessary arrangement towards the release of your payment dispatching the senate in collaboration with federal ministry of finance have already approved your payment.
So, you are advised to come down to Lome-Togo for face to face meeting with the bank directors and for the opening of a Non-Residence account in your name in the same Bank for a smooth transfer of your fund.
Kindly indicate when you will be coming down.

They really want Cammy there!

I sent a non-committal email naming a couple of Lads from expired baits, and the reply is:

Quote:
They were caught in the attempts to divert your fund and were arrested while investigation is still going on. You have been advised to STOP further communication with any impersonated officers who may claim to be in possession of your fund.
After our due checking of your file and it was satisfactory approved for payment through our bank here Lome-Togo where you have to visit in person for the signing exercise, opening of a Non-Residence account and witness the fund transfer before your departure.
You are kindly requested to contact your travel agent as soon as possible and keep us posted of your flight schedule.

After a couple of questions:

Quote:
The transaction can be successfully concluded with three (3) working days of your stay here in Lome-Togo.
Here are the Banking transfer guidelines / procedures;
1. Due to the high amount of money involved, you will be required to open a premium/ non-resident bank account in your names with the transferring bank in Togo which will be conducted by your humble self in the banking hall here in Lome-Togo. So you will come along with a valid passport and photos for the setting up of the account.
2. The premium/ non-resident bank account will be activated to enable it carry the fund for the transfer to your nominated bank account in Australia .
3. The fund will be deposited in your premium/ non-resident bank account and from there the bank will make a telegraphic transfer T/T to your bank account in Australia .
E.g. the transferring bank in Togo will route your fund from the newly opened premium/ non-resident account in Togo to your Australia Bank account.
Orders:
You are to come along with the following;
1. Valid International Passport for proper Identification at the bank.
2. Six Recent Passport Photographs for documentations with the transfer documentations.
3. The sum of usd $25,000.00 Only for the setting up of the premium/ non-resident account with the transferring bank in Togo, this amount will be deposited in your newly opened account to hold the incoming transfer , remains your fund and will be transferred along with your total fund to your Australia bank account.
Mode of transfer:
The fund transfer will be done bit by bit depending on the amount that your government or your banks can receive per day because of the amount involved in this transaction, we can start the first transfer with 5 to 10 Million USD daily.
All the arrangement will be properly done here with our contact in the bank (bank director of the transferring bank in Togo ) within a few days upon your physical arrival in Lome-Togo for easy and effective transfer of this fund to your bank account. So you are been required to response very fast to enable us proceed.
Be well informed that after the setting up of the premium/ non-resident bank account, the money for activations will remain in your bank account and will be added to the fund for further transfer to your bank account in Australia .
Once you finalised with your travel agent, you should send me confirmation of your flight schedules. Meanwhile I will like to hear from you before making any further arrangement.
The Transferring bank in Togo special financial adviser with the protocol Department officer will arrange to accord you a courtesy drive from the airport on your arrival to the proposed hotel and also where you will be taken to the bank Administrative Office, for the Signing Exercise.
You don’t have any thing to worry about; you are going to enjoy your short time stay in Togo and witness this fund transferred completed.
Be informed that you do not need a Visa to visit Togo, you just have to contact your travel agent and book your flight Ticket to Togo and Visa will be given to you at the Lome Airport upon your arrival at the cost of usd $100.00 only.
Looking forward to hearing from you as soon as possible.

I'd say that these Lads have rejected Western Union in favour of magas bringing the money to them, and maybe they're thinking of what extortion (and worse) could happen later...

May you never se the end of the year, May you sick and die in JESUS NAME AMEN.
MARK MY WORD, YOU SHALL FALL SICK, IF YOU DONT PLEASE WITH ME, YOU SHALL DIE OF THE SICKNESS, THIS IS MY FINAL WORD TO YOU
I HAVE PLACED YOU UNDER MY ORACLE GODS,
YOU SHALL CRY AND BEG FOR FORGIVENESS OR YOU DIE

United Kingdom x5 Spain New Zealand Senegal Ghana x2 Benin Closed lad accounts x 246
Safari x 5 - Oyenka Chidinma Lagos-Cotonou; Dickyboi Lagos-Accra; Femmy Lagos-Porto Novo; "Woody" Accra-Singapore; Henry Philip Abuja-Natitingou w/MG & DSW
Sand Timer x 7
Craig007
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Feb 08, 2009 9:21 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Well it doesn't need to be re-iterated they are criminals!

They would probably rob you all but your boxers, leaving you stranded at the side of the road 30 miles out of a city, for another gang to come along and mutilate you.

Fancy it, Yastreb?

pony pony pony Easter Egg Goat Vcamera

Mortar x7 Closed lad accounts Thailand Canada

Safari Safari Wulugu or Bust Safari- Lagos, Nigeria to Paga, Ghana and Tokwari, Ghana X2-3800mi. "I'm leaving this bullshit area"

Safari - Accra to Cotonou - 430 miles

100% RISK FREE TRANSACTION

CHERRIE MENTOR PROGRAM
Yastreb
Common Street Thawth Vergabon

PostPosted: Sun Feb 08, 2009 9:37 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I think Cammy (who bears an uncanny resemblance to Sophie Monk) would face a worse fate than being just robbed, stripped and stranded!

See what I mean?

May you never se the end of the year, May you sick and die in JESUS NAME AMEN.
MARK MY WORD, YOU SHALL FALL SICK, IF YOU DONT PLEASE WITH ME, YOU SHALL DIE OF THE SICKNESS, THIS IS MY FINAL WORD TO YOU
I HAVE PLACED YOU UNDER MY ORACLE GODS,
YOU SHALL CRY AND BEG FOR FORGIVENESS OR YOU DIE

United Kingdom x5 Spain New Zealand Senegal Ghana x2 Benin Closed lad accounts x 246
Safari x 5 - Oyenka Chidinma Lagos-Cotonou; Dickyboi Lagos-Accra; Femmy Lagos-Porto Novo; "Woody" Accra-Singapore; Henry Philip Abuja-Natitingou w/MG & DSW
Sand Timer x 7
manbiteslion
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Feb 08, 2009 2:29 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Yastreb you have such fun with your pets, don't you? I assume this lot probably hacked another lads box hence the fresh approach?

Maybe you should travel to Togo, or at least I hope you make it as far as Chad to meet on neutral territory Smile
Cathartic Kate
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Feb 08, 2009 2:56 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
a worse fate than being just robbed, stripped and stranded!

What do you mean?

Is perhaps Mr Bawls accompaning her?

<shudder>

Wink

Proud member of "The Todger Club"

Closed lad accounts < никогда достаточно

Goat
NotPhil
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Mon Feb 09, 2009 8:14 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Yastreb wrote:

Quote:

1. Due to the high amount of money involved, you will be required to open a premium/ non-resident bank account in your names with the transferring bank in Togo which will be conducted by your humble self in the banking hall here in Lome-Togo. So you will come along with a valid passport and photos for the setting up of the account.

it's only reasonable that your co conspirators should hire a third party to accomplish this for you. If that's not possible a third party could complete an application process to join your consortium and then execute these duties for you for a high salary, pending approval of course.

^^ expecting urgently a resolution!!

* unenahnce email with gibberish
despite my post count I am nowhere near mastery.. honesty in RL seeping in
click2call modality: burn up those minutes

"but be what you have to send under" - St3phani3 Blanch0t
TheLovelyJill
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Mon Feb 09, 2009 9:27 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

FWIW, I've had a request to go to Togo from one of my lads.

Your father was a coward and your mother a fagot - Barr G0ldsmith
You be jail soon let wait and see........ P0ntus
I no longer want to involve you in this transaction since I am beginning to see your cunny part.
i wasn't fucking gay until i married you - MM

- Trafalgar Square 2013
Golden Pith - Hector co-bait
Safari - Mr Ayo - Lagos-Porto-Novo (probably x3) "You lier. I will not for-give Because you waste my money. you lier."
Closed lad accounts x 236 Mortar Easter Egg 2011
firehouse5
Palm Wino Aficionado

PostPosted: Tue Feb 10, 2009 12:41 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Some lads actually do want their victims to travel, but others use international travel as a red herring. The business must be important, serious and urgent if they actually want you to fly halfway around the world! The idea is that most people will be hesitant to drop everything and fly to Togo to settle the business, so instead the lad will conduct business on your behalf..... And before you know it, FEES!

TV StarMortar dozens Closed lad accounts Not as many piggies as you.
The details you sent do not match, check your records and reply immediate. I have forced to wait in office for two hours with out eating
TurkeyTrotter
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Tue Feb 10, 2009 2:54 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Of course we all know that Cammy is willing to travel as she's heading in that direction to spend some time with her future Nigerian husband at one of the many 51mb4 5af4r1 camps. Razz

Maybe her new contact would be willing to travel to meet with her, especially when she finds out her future husband is a con artist Shocked and that she is spending the holiday alone with vast quantities of cash, a phone, laptop & watch. Very Happy
shmuckers
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Feb 10, 2009 4:34 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I'd just like to say: props on the alias. Street Fighter rocks Laughing
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic