SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Admission from a scammer

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Esq
Poster Boi

PostPosted: Mon Feb 09, 2009 11:10 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Hi All

If you have followed my very first safari you would be aware of Okunlola O. Thomas who I signed up to MHC6, made a Fellow, safari'ed, bannered (many many times).

He refused to budge for months and months, so I basically told him it was all a joke.

This is the reply I received today...

Quote:
Dear friend,
thanks for the information.I knew that MHC6 is one of the wonders in the World,and all of us have to exprience it,and understand it;If you see the way I wrote you ,you will believe that I'm not a an imbecile,I just want to know how you work people,so that I can know whether we can be in partinership to make money together.Even,all the pictures I sent was not mine,I just instructed one of my boy to take those picturs;For the introduction,I'm a re-known Prophet,and I have doctorate in Theology(D.D).I read about the most 9-Religions in the World from America:Namely;Christendon,Islamic,Hinduism,Budaism,Judaism.Shintoism...e.t.c,and I beleived in the TRIANGLE & MAGIC.

If you know how we can make more money together,please,let me be informed.

Above all,I wish you more abundant-blessings,sound-health,and peace of mind in the name of Jehovah.

Prophet(Dr.)Ola(D.D)

P.S:In your reply to this mail,please,inform me about the Country you come from,your age,and your Tribe.

ONE LOVE!!!

Ideas on how to proceed?

Esq.

Sand Timer = I knew that MHC6 is one of the wonders in the World,and all of us have to exprience it,and understand it - Okunlola O. Thomas FMHC6

I WAS AT THE NOVOTEL ORISHA HOTEL TILL 11 PM THAT DAY AND I WAS TOLD BY THE HOTEL STAFFS THAT I CAN NOT SPEND A NIGHT THERE AND I HAVE TO LEAVE AND WHENT TO THE NIGERIA EMBASSY THERE IN COTONOU TO STAY TILL THE FOLLOWING DAY AND I CALLED YOU THE FOLLOWING DAY AND YOU ASKED ME TO RETURN BACK TO NIGERIA WHICH I DID AND THAT HAS BEING MY WOST DAYS IN LIFE AS WAS EXPOSED TO A FULL TIME DIFFICITIES. - Augus5tine J4m35
JumpinJayJay
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Feb 09, 2009 11:14 am Reply with quoteBack to top

he thinks you're another lad. i'd praise him on those qualifications and send him some details of a nice juicy maga you've been milking for the last month or so - or just send him something saying "this maga is expecting your mail from <name> to collect <consignment amount> you get $4000 we split that 50/50 between us my brother"

of course, the maga is another of your characters, and you then see if he is a nice pliant lad who will go to the trouble of setting up a nice new email address just for you Laughing

Click here to support 419Eater.com pony pony
Mortar x5 Nurse Nastys Audi TT
ramsey
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Feb 09, 2009 12:36 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

what is MHC6?

Closed lad accounts x11
notobescammed
Radio Man

PostPosted: Mon Feb 09, 2009 1:18 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

You could always teach him how to be a baiter?

He might not make money but if he really is a man of nine religions i'm sure that his gods will love him!

you are trying to ask me if Iam a robber? is this correct? - Dr Usman
My own version meaning of the word (SCAM) {The Transaction you will start that will never end! - Kw3s1
Sometimes the truth will set you free. But first, it will piss you off - Kw3s1

Pith Helmet Birthday Safari - Co Bait with FrumpyBB and Redshoes17

Click here to support 419Eater.com Nurse Nastys Audi TT
View user's profileSend private messageSend e-mailYahoo MessengerMSN MessengerSkype Name
SlapHappy
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Feb 09, 2009 2:51 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@ramsey, MHC6 is Esq's church modality.

@Esq - "ONE LOVE!" He sounds like a G0m3rB0yz to me. Maybe he could go do some work for the master oga, himself! Smile

Safari Safari Sand Timer (19 mo.) Tina and Joe's Safari - Accra to Niger & Timbucktu
Safari Safari Z@ke & Charlie -Wulugu Or Bust Safari- Lagos to Paga & Tokwari X2 - 3800mi.
Golden Pith x3 H3ctor & C@leb - Yankar1 & Parakou
Safari x2 Charles and Friend-Amsterdam to Vatican
Safari Issac to Chad
Be A Cool Cat, Like Me Trophy Videos Cool Stuff
pony pony Closed lad accounts Mortar Goat Easter Egg 2011
Esq
Poster Boi

PostPosted: Mon Feb 09, 2009 3:24 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Thanks for the tips

MHC6 is the M1lk and H0ney Church 0f G0d which is the modality of my great mentor A Skinner, and I have hijacked it and used it to good success on a couple of lads.

I might confess all to him and make up another character and say i have a victim that i am very close to receiving an MTCN from.

Stay tuned...

Esq.

Sand Timer = I knew that MHC6 is one of the wonders in the World,and all of us have to exprience it,and understand it - Okunlola O. Thomas FMHC6

I WAS AT THE NOVOTEL ORISHA HOTEL TILL 11 PM THAT DAY AND I WAS TOLD BY THE HOTEL STAFFS THAT I CAN NOT SPEND A NIGHT THERE AND I HAVE TO LEAVE AND WHENT TO THE NIGERIA EMBASSY THERE IN COTONOU TO STAY TILL THE FOLLOWING DAY AND I CALLED YOU THE FOLLOWING DAY AND YOU ASKED ME TO RETURN BACK TO NIGERIA WHICH I DID AND THAT HAS BEING MY WOST DAYS IN LIFE AS WAS EXPOSED TO A FULL TIME DIFFICITIES. - Augus5tine J4m35
manbiteslion
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Feb 10, 2009 12:17 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Send the boy a triangle, he likes them Smile Here's one I made earlier..

Maybe you can get him chatting about the ethics of theft if he's such a philosopher whilst you throw him some ripe characters to frustrate him.
A Skinner
Texas Lad-Saw Massacre

PostPosted: Tue Feb 10, 2009 1:13 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I'd tell him he should be ashamed and if he doesn't capitulate he will be cut off from the $25K grant.

Laughing

SINCE YOU MADE ME TO GIVE MY CAR AWAY AND ALL THE DISAPOINTMENTS YOU GAVE TO ME,WHICH MADE ME TO STOP CONTACTING YOU. PLEASE DO NOT INVOLVE ME WITH ANYTHING YOU ARE DOING WITH ANYBODY, PLEASE DONT INVOLVE ME.I DONT WANT ANYTHING THAT WILL JEOPARDIZE MY IMAGE IN THIS COUNTRY.I AM A HUMANITARIAN LAWYER.

infact am getting tired with all this speculation in this transaction, honestly if i had known that this is the kind of person you are i would not have contacted for an assistance

Urgent??? Impotent massage

* Help Keep Eater Running - Click here to donate
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic