SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Lad license plate?!

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
bohigal
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Feb 08, 2009 10:46 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I was at my local Home Depot today in a midwestern US state. There was an obnoxiously tricked-out H3 Hummer in the disabled parking spot, displaying no disability hang tag or plate. Would you believe it, the vanity plate read "MY-MAGA." I hung around a bit to see if the driver was Nigerian, but he didn't come out. Does MAGA mean something else I'm not aware of?

Stop typing in french, am seriously dissapointed....am just confused!!!
You will have my nuts in your hands as soon as i have the latrine in my hand & i will pay the goats to the lawyer
My dear with this only, it is clear you have contacted and communicated with Africa Fraudsters and even send funds to him. what a pity!
YOU ARE A WITCH. MAY YOU MENSURATE NON STOP TILL THE END OF YOUR LIFE
Golden PithSafari Mortar Tattoo Vcamera Closed lad accountsSand Timer Team Hector:Lagos-Douala,Benin-Liberia,Senegal-Gambia-Mali-Chad, Egypt ,Awka w/ Shorty
Sand Timer Sand Timer Shorty Safari Abidjan w/ Juan
Safari Bibian
Closed lad accounts Cellphone pony Mc Fry Mc Fry Easter Egg 2013
Donate to Eater
Seven of Nine
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Feb 08, 2009 10:54 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Wiktionary definition of maga.

Roycropper
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Feb 09, 2009 10:01 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I've seen a Range Rover in England with the plate JOE 419.

The driver was a caucasian male, as the Police say.

I WLL SEND AN AFRICA WITCH TO ATTACH YOU BASTARD
You go die like bird
i started shouting HALLELUJAGOBBLE but none of them notice me immediately police arrested me due to the shouting
f*ck u asshole ur damn mother will loose ur fcuking skull brain ur brain is nothing to compare with rat f*ck ur u
MY FRIEND ALEX WAS DETAINED IN POLICE STATION
I am not happy due to the question i answered at money office. Let me tell you do not play with me ok.
Pith Helmet 10
x4 United Kingdom New Zealand Mortar Closed lad accounts Sand Timer 6Yrs Tattoo x6 Flying Monkey
A SKYHOOK
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Mon Feb 09, 2009 10:23 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Spanish

[edit] Noun

maga f.

1. female magician, female conjurer

?????? well we all know my grasp on 3ngalich Wink so this was the only part i had any clue about in the Wiktionary definition of maga. Do you think i should learn Spanish Wink Wink

ow Mr magao you've done it again

Twisted Evil Last edited SUN/8/2010 by one of the skyhooks The pointed eared fairy, aka "Yasterb" is much nicer looking now since the operation thats her in her new avatar the one on the left with the wax "dummy" of the old elfie Twisted Evil
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic