SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Will he or won't he

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
DarkVegetableMatter
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Sat Feb 07, 2009 6:58 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I have been baiting this idiot since 29/12 and I think he's going to spend the weekend on the road, perhaps you guys could help me out IF he travels, I have no idea what to do with him if he does make it to Benin. With luck we could have an amusing weekend Twisted Evil

Anyway, I'm V3r0n1c4 N1ce and I found love in the dark continent. This is my story.....

29/12/08 Meet J0hn 0lu4
41.207.194.53 Cote D'Ivoire (Abidjan)
Quote:
From: John Olua To: [email protected] Subject: Re: Help me please Date: 28 Dec 2008 04:07:42 PM Dear Veronica, I thank you for your reply mail. As you requested below are my information
NAME: J0hn 0lu4 SEX: Male STATUS: Single DATE OF BIRTH: 1988 OCUPPATION: Student NATIONALITY: Sierra Leone PRESENT ADDRESS: Abidjan, Cote d'Ivoire TELE : 0022567015377
I will also like you to tell me more about your self in your reply mail. It will be very good we discused over the telephone in other to know our voice. I will advice that you call me with my telephone number as soon as you read this mail or you send your direct telephone number to me so that I will call you.
After discusing and knowing ourself very well I will scan and send to you all the deposit documents of the money in the bank as my late father gave them to me before his death so that you can contact the bank for the transfer of the money to your bank account.
I attarched my poto to this mail for you to see me and I will like you to send me one of your photo in your reply mail.
Thank you as I wait your call and your replyn mail today. Yours sincerely John Olua

And the man himself (at least it better be, I wont recognise him at the airport Very Happy) http://i573.photobucket.com/albums/ss173/GoatGetter/Johnpicjpg88OBao.jpg

I tell him I just moved to UK from the Netherlands, I have a boy friend called Sven, John is a refugee, Father was killed by his "evil uncles", he has no ready money but does have a huge inheritance blah blah. Fast forward to 18/01, I'm hoping for two “quotes” from the lawyer (in GBP & Euros). I have asked John for help providing the necessary information (several times) and had just one more question....
Quote:
Hi John, How are you? It was so good to hear from you. I will contact the lawyer, no problem. Do you think I should tell him about my marital status ? You know I never married and now Sven has run off with a pole dancer I'm single again. 2009 hasn't started very well for me, I miss Sven
V

Oh Sven! How could you? Oh John! This is the Genesis of our love. But I first I want a “piggy for my siggy” Very Happy

EDIT: I explain to John all my ready money is in the Netherlands so I cant get cash and take it to the WU office until next week. I can pay using my internet banking service today. If only the Lawyer would send me a bank acct. Obligingly he does, pig on! But J0hn's too dumb to understand internet banking & insists on a scanned receipt <sigh>

Around the end of Jan I got the idea I might try for a "helmet" so I introduce a fictional friend who was to go on Safari with her boyfriend, but he's a rat just like Sven. So M3liss4 invites V3ronic4 instead, what could be better?

29/01/09 Re: Good News!!!
Quote:
My love Veronica, It’s very good to hear that you are coming to Africa. Am so exited! I am going to see you soon.
I am more than willing to meet you at the Air-port of this country as you come . Please make your plans and let me know as soon as possible.
I thank God for everything. I went to see the lawyer today to confirm if he received the money but he told me that you need to scan the payment slip and send to him so that he will use it to claim the money in the bank.
Please you have to scan the payment slip and send to the lawyer as soon as you read this mail. And please also send to me a copy of the payment slip for my record.
I wait to hear from you soon my love. Yours in love John

29/01/09 Re: Good News!!!
Quote:
Hi John Isn't it exciting? I'm so thrilled! It's a shame about Melissa's boyfriend but what can you do? I talked to my boss today and he says it's OK for me to have some time off. It's been so long since I had a holiday and meeting up with you is a huge bonus. Oh John, Im so excited!!!!! Im going to give you such a big hug when i see you & we will have such a nice time. Please say you will come with us to the camp, please?
Melissa and I will meet up on Saturday night and she will give me all the details of the Safari so I will let you know on Sunday what the plan is. Probably I will fly to Amsterdam first to collect some holiday money (the exchange rate still sucks, I want to move all my money to UK but the recession is a real killer Sad ) and then meet Melissa there.
About the lawyer's money, I paid him using my ABN AMRO online banking so I dont have a payment slip to scan. I checked online tonight and the money has left my account so it should be with him tomorrow. I have mailed Barrister Koffi and explained the situation to him, it's going to be ok John. Very soon now we will be together and everything will be ok.
Sweet John my African King, it's only 10 days and we can be together. I told a friend at work about you, she told me "once you try black, you'll never go back" - I couldn't stop laughing, I've heard about "African King Size" is it true? Sven was very small and disapointing, are you a BIG, strong man John? I hope so Smile
I gotta run, work tomorrow Love you, see you soon Vx

30/01/09 Re: Good News!!!
Quote:
My dear Veronica, I am sorry about the plight of your friend Melissa, Its a pity that she has to go through all that . I promised you my love that with me, you do not have any regret; I will never let you down. As soon as our money is transferred to your bank account I will take good care of you. Do not worry my love am here for you to give you anything you want in life. Its a promise.....
My love please there is a problem; the lawyer needs a prove from your bank that you made the payment. Please you have to forward the online payment confirmation to the lawyer or you go to your bank and get the payment confirmation and send it to the lawyer. It is very important because the lawyer told me that the bank wants him to present to them the payment confirmation from your bank. I will also need you to send a copy to me.
Please make your plans about your visit to Africa and let me know. I promise you that I will go to the camp with you.
I love you and will always love and care for you. Yours in love John

01/02/09 Re: Good News!!!
Quote:
Dear Sweet John I met up with Melissa last night, she's still upset about her guy. We talked about our trip & she's dying to meet you, im so lucky having you. It turns out she has four vouchers for a week in one of the Simba camps! So there's no problem with you joining us at the camp. There are a few places we can choose from, Benin, Cameroon & Liberia. What do you think John? Obviously you know much more about Africa then us. We have to pay a supplement (500 Euro) if we go to Benin. Let me know soonest so we can book the flights and the camp.
Can you help me with the lawyer? He doesn't understand about Internet banking , he just keeps asking for a payment slip and doesn't understand that with Internet banking you don't get a payment slip. I mailed him and explained, maybe you could mail him too?
I was late for Church this morning & Nev the Rev was annoyed because I interrupted his sermon - Ooops! He said he received your mail & asked me to apologise because he has not replied yet. Poor Nev has been very busy lately, Im sure he will write to you soon
I have to do a bit of planning for the trip, do you mind if I ask how much money you owe the Landlord? I'm trying to figure out how much cash I should bring with me next week. Next Week! I can't believe I will be with you in just 7 days! We'll have so much fun together & the camp looks lovely:
http://51mb4s4f4rigr0upltd.webs.com/ Take care my love, we'll soon be together V xxx

Eventually (02/02) I create a .pdf and send it to him along with a slap coz it "cost me 35 Euro". As a bonus it's in "Babbelfish Dutch", My Lad's delighted! He hasn't mentioned the lawyer or his payment since.

02/02/09 Subject: Not happy with you
Quote:
Hi John I have to say I am not very happy with you today. Whenever I ask you to do something for me you dont. When I was so sick with Flu and I asked you to go see the lawyer for me, it took you days. I asked you to mail the lawyer and explain that it is
1) The 21st Century and we dont all live under a rock 2) The bank is in Holland 3) I am in UK 4) Obviously there is no receipt to scan.
You can't do a simple little thing like that for me, what is it with you and lawyers? Are you scared of them or something? Sven is a legal secretary so you better not be frightened of them. Oh, and how many bank accounts have you had in Holland? How do you "know" I get an email, you don't know because I dont get one, I had to take time out of a very busy day to call the bank and have them send me a confirmation and they charged me 35Euro!!!!! Thanks babe, I really appreciate you helping me out NOT!
I talked to Melissa today, she's OK about Benin but we both think that it would be better if you can get to Cameroon, the other option is Liberia which means a transfer flight thats ok, only 100 each. Benin will cost us a lot of money because of the supplement, 500 each - You and I can spend the 1000 we save on fun stuff together! Let me know ASAP, we have to book soon
V

He's been given the choice of Liberia, Benin or Cameroon for a possible safari and he chooses.....
03/02/09 Subject: Let me know as soon as possible
Quote:
Baby, It gives me a lot of trouble that you are not very happy in your mail you sent to me. I am so worried because I want you to be always very happy. I want you to understand my position very well, I am not afraid of any body even the lawyer . But you know he insisted that you have to send the payment slip to him. Who told you that I do not go to him to explain to him as you said? I did but he couldn't listen to me; all he wanted is the payment slip. I love, cherish and respect you my love, and I expect you to do the same to me.
Thank you for showing and proving your sincere love to me; I own you a lot my love and I promise I will never let you down. Remember as soon as our money is transferred to your country, you will take back all the money you spent in this transaction and in helping me. Okay? I lover you so much my baby; please be happy for me okay?
I will advice you to come to Benin because if I have to travel to Cameroon to wait for you in the Air-port it will cost me a lot in transportation than Benin. Benin is closer to this country than Cameroon; still I will not want us to spend unnecessarily. To me Benin is okay but you have to think about it very well, take your decision and let me know.
Flight to Benin will be very costly, I have to travel by road transport to Benin Air-port to wait for you and it will cost me about €600. If I am traveling to Benin by road transport it will take me a full one day to reach Benin. You have to send to me €600 to enable me travel to Benin and wait for you.
Please let me know your traveling schedules and send my greetings to your friend Melissa; I hope to see you very soon my love.
Yours in love John

Benin? WTF? Oh well, a Safari's a Safari & it's my first time. I decide to forgive him....
Subject: My big strong man
Quote:
Hi Honey! I am so happy to know that you love, cherish and respect me. Respect really means a lot to me & I think truth & mutual respect for the other person are the basis of any good relationship. Im sorry I was mad at you yesterday, I had a terrible day at work, too much wine and Sven keeps calling me. He's pissed because the slut pole dancer has booted him out and he wants to move back in with me! Bloody cheek, the sooner you sort him out the better!!!
So, I talked to Melissa today and Benin is ok, we'll book the flights tomorrow . She will fly with me to Amsterdam and then on to Benin. We wont have a lot of time, we arrive late friday & we have to run to the bank and then to the airport for the flight. I'll send you the itinary tomorrow when it 's confirmed.
I think I have the money figured out John, travel 600 John, back rent 950 Simba camp surcharge 1000 Holiday spends 2000
Do you think 2000 Euro will be enogh for 2 weeks? Will you be able to stay the whole 2 weeks? Or perhaps it would be better to stay for a week and then head home to pay off your landlord? By then the lawyer should have finished his work and you can fly direct to the UK? Perhaps I should bring the money for you to travel back and then fly to the UK? Find out how much that will cost and I will bring it with me just in case. On second thoughts, forget it, I will bring 10K Euro. That should be more than enough to cover everything, we can decide what to do when we meet. Is there anything else I should bring you? I know some stuff is hard to get in Africa
Now, I want you tell me what kind of clothes you would like me to wear and I dont mean outdoor clothes, don't be shy John I lived in Amsterdam for a long time and it's a VERY exciting city, if you know what I mean Wink I have all sorts of "outfits" so let me know what you want, I'm the kind of girl who loves to tease and please her man xxx
Write me soon Vxxxxxxxxxx

John refuses to get his "pervert on" & goes back to begging.....
04/02/09 Subject: Get back to me urgently!
Quote:
Baby, Thank you for your mail. Everything I said or I told you in my mail are truth from the bottom of my heart. I love you and my love for you increases everyday as I read your mail. Do not worry; I assure you that everything will be okay as soon as I moved back to UK with you.
I can't believe am going to see you in couple of days! It’s like a dream; am so exited. About your wares, I like my woman when she puts on trousers outing, dissent cloths when going to church; sexy close in the house and transparent night wares when going to bed.
About expenses; I will want us to spend prudently. €10, OOO is okay. Baby I need to travel to Benin by tomorrow to wait for you in the air-port since you will arrive late in the night on Friday I have to go and wait for you at the air-port until you arrived because I don't want anything to happen to you.
I will need you to send the €600 to me today through western union money transfer office in your country with my information below so that I will travel to Benin by tomorrow to wait for you at the air-port.
Receiver's name: J0hn 0lu4 City: Abidjan, Cote d'Ivoire Country: Ivory coast Text question: Who is lord? Answer: Jesus Amount: 600
Please send the transfer information to me through my mail box so that I will go to the western union money transfer office here in this country and collect the money as soon as you sent it.
Baby I will appreciate it much if you can bring me bring me a telephone and laptop as you are coming.
Yes, we will decide every other thing went we meet. I love you and hope to see you soon. Yours in love John

Clearly that's not going to happen, I already explained, I left all my cash in the Caymen Islands... Come on J0hn, cash, consumer electronics & dissent clothing. It's almost too good to be true....

04/02/09 Re: Get back to me urgently!
Quote:
Hi Sweetheart Im sorry to mail you so late. I was hoping Melissa would have sent the booking info to me by now. I'll call her tomorrow morning and get the info. Anyway, the news is - we're coming to Benin!!! Its all booked and confirmations will follow soon
You're so right, it is just like a dream. Every day brings us a little closer together. Oh sweaty, this is going to be a perfect year for us. I was really moved by your last mail, I have been telling all my friends about my African king. Everyone's so jealous. Some of my friends have been saying bad things about you but I don't believe them, they are jealous. John, I am good at telling what people are like and I know you. I know you are a good man, maybe you have been through some tough times but I know you are a decent, kind honest and respectful man. Im so proud to know you. Honey, we will have such a good time next week x
You're such a innocent! transparent night wares when going to bed. oh John, I think we can do a LOT better than that. Night life must be very boring in Africa if that is the height of kinkiness. Do you know what a Butt Plug is? Come on my big strong man, you must have bigger dreams than that - " transparent night wares", too innocent!!!
Speaking of big, I cant believe Im asking you this, can you end an argument between Melissa and I? How big is an African man when he's standing up? You know what I mean.....
Now i need to get 1550 Euro to you for travel & rent. Obviously WU is not going to work (I had to pay the lawyer by wire transfer because all my cash is in Amsterdam). Do you have a bank account John? may be a friend has one. We have to be quick because you need to be in Benin on Sunday morning. We fly to Amsterdam on Friday night, collect my money and then on to Benin to arrive late on Saturday night / early Sunday morning. Let me know soon big boy
I cant believe we will be together so soon! It's too exciting. I got you a little present today, I asked my boss about laptops and he told me to buy a Sony Vaio, it cost a lot but it looks really nice, I hope that's OK? I looked at phones too, do you think an iPhone or a Nokia is better? Write me soon and let me know if you think of anything else I should bring
Vxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Pathetic! You try to introduce a little "spice" into a relationship & the idiot wants see through knickers!
04/02/09 Subject: Get back to me urgently!
Quote:
Baby, Thank you for your mail the queen of my life. You never size to amaze me baby ; I read your mail with smile on my face. Ever since I know you, I knew joy and laughter. How can I pay you back? Thank you for bringing laughter again in my life my love. I will be indebted to you for the rest of my life.
Baby, you know in life, every body can not say good things about you; some will say good things and some will say bad things as well, such is life.
Thank you for the faith, trust and confidence you have in me, I promise I will never let you down.
You have heard a lot about an African man; I will advice that as you are coming, you will find out every thing yourself. Don’t worry about night or day here in Africa my love, I promise you that you will never regret every bit of time you will spend here in Africa as you come..
About the €1550 Euro which you want to send to me; my love please I will insist that you send the money through Western union money transfer considering the facts that I do not have a bank account to receive the money and If you send the money through a bank account it will take up to 1week before I will receive the money.
I know that sometimes I used to make you to go against your will but you have to understand that it is all for our own good baby.. You know very well that we do not have much time to west. I understand that you do not have cash in your hands as all your money is in Amsterdam. But I will still advice that you think of a faster way me to receive the money as soon as you sent it and not through a bank account. You know I suppose to be in Benin before Sunday morning as you said in your email. I will still advice you to send the money to me through Western union money transfer with my information which I sent to you in my last mail to you. Remember, we do not have much time to west.
Thank you for the laptop and the phone; I think iphone is okay. I can't wait to see you my queen! I think about you every minute of my life. I love you again! And again!! And again!!!
Yours in love John.

05/02/09 Subject: Only 3 days now!!!
Quote:
Sweetheart I always love to get your EMails and the last one was so sweet, I could feel my heart melt when I read your honey words. My love, I intend to bring so much laughter to your life you won't believe it. the fun we are going to have next week, I am so looking forward to it. What kind of animal do you think we wiil see? Are there lions in Benin? I'm so glad you'll be there to take care of me, I think lions are really scary! I got my travel itinerary today, its's attached so that you know the flight details for Sunday
I have been going out of my mind trying to figure out how to get you the money you need. I just have the cash and Im knew here so I don't know anyone who can lend me the money. I wanted to see my boss today to ask if he would lend me the money but he is away until Monday and I don't know what to do. It ' s so frustrating, John, I have plenty of money in Amsterdam but I can't get a lousy couple of thousand for you tomorrow. There's no time when I get to Amsterdam to go to the Western Union office, I barely have time to go to my bank and collect the 10K Euro. Oh John I'm so worried, I couldn't bear it if you weren't there on Sunday morning to meet me, I just couldn't. I have been so worried about it today I had to hide in the toilets and have a cry at lunchtime. What are we going to do John? Please tell me you will be there on Sunday, if you have to borrow the money we could send it back on Monday morning. Do it for me sweety, you'll never regret it x
I have so much trust and faith in you John, I really do. I think you're going to do things for me that no other man would. Thank you my love for restoring my faith in men, after Sven left me I thought I would never find love again. But I was wrong, I found my king, my soulmate, my one true love in the heart of Africa. I got your iPhone today, I thought about you & what we could do on Sunday night when I was in the shop and I got the big, black one, is that OK?
Write to me soon my love, tell me everything's going to be alright Vxxxxxxxx

I applied more pressure by fabricating a travel itinerary, he was too dumb to download it so I send it again.....
05/02/09 Subject:
Quote:
Baby, Good to read your email again today my love. I do not receive your travel itinerary attached to your mail as you said; you have to resend it to me soonest
My love I understand your satiation, please do not worry yourself okay? I do not want you to cry for anything, if there is no way for you to get the money and send to me please never you disturb yourself. I understand that you do not have the money cash to send to me; if you have it, I know you will send it to me without wasting time.
On my side, I do not have any money with me and I do not have any body to borrow money. If I have some one to borrow me the money here, I will not disturb you knowing that you will be coming here with enough money to pay back . Maybe it’s not the will God for me to meet you in Benin.
If you are able to travel to Benin, you can come to Cote d'Ivoire to see me. If not; I will be praying for you.
I wish I could meet you in Benin but if I did not, do take care of yourself and do not ever forget that I love you so much and I will always do.
I will stop here until I hear from you. Yours in love John

We have exchanged a lot of mails todate. imagine my distress when I recieve this...
06/02/09 Subject Re: I can belive that I will not meet you in Benin!
Quote:
Hello my baby, You can’t believe it; I could not sleep yesterday night. This morning I have sold some of my belongings and I have been able to raise about €150 Euros it is remaining €250 Euros to complete the transportation money.
Baby, I really want to meet you in Benin, please you have to help me; help me to complete the money so that I will start going to Benin to wait for you.
Whatever amount you have please go and send it to me immediately you read this mail so that I will start going to Benin immediately and wait for you. You know we do not have much time left. Please do not worry, I promise you every thing will be fine.
I wait for your urgent reply Yours in love John

He had to sell his stuff, OMG!!!
06/02/09 Subject: Urgent!!!
Quote:
My Sweet, Sweet man I can't believe you sold you belongings to help fund this trip. I am absolutely desperate to get you the 250 Euros but I just don't have it. It's really getting me down, I sold my house in holland recently and I have over 250,000 in the bank just waiting to be collected tomorrow but I have only 75 Euro here & I need that for the Taxi tomorrow to get to the airport.
What are we going to do John? This is terrible, the whole holiday will be ruined for me if you're not there on Sunday morning. I am miserable beyond words
Baby, i love you so much, is there any way you can borrow the rest? Even if we have to send 500 or even a 1000 back to Cote D'Ivoire on Monday morning by WU that would be no problem. Shall I bring an extra 1000 just in case? What do you think John?
I have to go pack now, I dont want to go if you arent there to meet. I will check my mail later tonight, please write to me and tell me you will be there
Love you Vxxxxxxxxxxxx

06/02/09 Subject: Urgent!!! [quote]Baby, I don’t really know what to do, but I will try my best. If I succeed in completing the money, I will let you know.
I will want you to scan and send to me your current photo and a copy of your international passport including your telephone number in Holland.
I want to speak with you and hear your voice. I will be online this night waiting to conclude this matter with you today so I will also like you to be online to reply my emails.
I wait your immediate reply with the above information Yours in love John[/ quote]

W00t!!! I think he's really bought into the idea..... Trouble is I'm a man, so I dont have pics to send (no ITPs allowed) and I cant really talk to him on the phone.... Screw it, I'll think of something if he calls & I have a disposable Dutch prepaid SIM

06/02/09 Subject: Re: Urgent!!!
Quote:
Sweetheart, What about Melissa? Is she still coming with you? I am still waiting for your response Yours in love John

06/02/09 Subject: So Excited !!!!!
Quote:
My big strong African prince! Yes, of course, melissa is still coming with me, Im going to a bar in a few minutes to meet with her for a few drinks and to plan tomorrow morning. I finished packing this afternoon, I hope there is no problem with your new laptop at customs. Do you think I should take it out of the box so they can't tell it's new & try to charge me money?
Of course you can have my Dutch phone number! But please don't give it to anyone else, ok? +31 XXXXXXXX, what is your's lover? I can put it in my phone then. I can't wait to talk to you! Be sure to call me when I get to Amsterdam (you have my flight details ok?), I dont use it in the UK, its too expensive when I am not in Holland. It will be super nice to talk to you, I imagine you have a deep manly voice. I wish I had thought to scan a better picture for you when I was at the office today, maybe wearing something see through Smile Im sure I will recognise you though, my love. It's silly but I printed out your picture and put it on my desk at work so I can look at your handsome face every day.
Oh John! I'm so excited! I can't believe we will finally be together, you mustn't worry about a thing. I will take care of everything once we get to Benin, I promise. Should I get the extra 1000 Euro tomorrow? I think I will, just in case, it wont do any harm
I have to go now, Melissa is here. I'll mail you again before i go to bed, i cant imagine I will sleep much. I love you
Vx

06/02/09 Subject: I wait your answer
Quote:
Baby, The transport money is not complete yet. I talk to Charles my land lord’s son, he is willing to sponsor my travel to Benin but he wants to come with me to Benin. He also wants €2,000 as a pay back. I don’t know exactly what to do. Am so worried I can not sleep again this night.
Should I allow him to come with me? Maybe Melissa your friend will like him. Should I give his telephone number so that you can speak with him? Please let me know. Am waiting...... Yours John

I do believe he's thinking about it seriously...
06/02/09 Subject: Re: I wait your answer
Quote:
Johm, Darling man! Sorry honey, I'm a little bit drunk. Hehe, is funny melisa & I were talking tonight, she's really bummed out about Roger an dead jelous about you. do you think charles would come along? it would be so good for her if he could. is not a problem really, we have four vouchers, I guess I can pay the supplement for him too? The good thing is mlissa won't be all alone when we are together , she can hang out with Charles. It makes sense too coz I can just give hime the 2000 immediately when we all meet. What do you think?
How long will you stay? I'm worried about you getting back home. Its a good you told me about charls now, I think I should bring extra money so you 2 can fly home directly. do you think 15K is enough? Its so nice of charles to help you out, i can tell hes a good man. I will tell melisa what he has done for us - I am sure she will be impressed. I think charles will like melissa, she is even more "amsterdam" than me Wink I've packed some really special things for us john, some of my favorite things. I want to please you john and I know just how to do it. You're not got going to believe your luck on sunday night my lovexxx
Sorry lover but I have to go to bed, melisa is asleep downstairs and we have such an early start tomorrow. I love yopu john, i really do, you gave me back my faithin men after what Sven did. I cant wait for Sunday. john, you're my king I cant wait to be you queen
Allmy love Vxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

06/02/09 Subject: Re: I wait your answer
Quote:
Baby, Thank you my love for your reply mail and your acceptance for Charles to come with me to Benin. I can now go and sleep, and hope to see you on Sunday my love. No problem with €15,000. You have to put the laptop in your bag, no problem.
In case of any thing; you have to call us with this telephone number + 22508547229 as soon as you land in Benin Air-port. It is Charles telephone number; he can receive calls when he is out of the country or in any part of Africa.
Looking forth to see you in Benin I love you so much my queen Yours in love John

I sent him an SMS at 12:30 today confirming I had the 15K and was boarding the flight from Amsterdam to Casablanca. I haven't received a mail from him today (or a phone call). Is it possible J & C are on the road?

I am writing you via an alternative email box as our official box is undergoing rehabilitation. - Dr Edwin Williams

You will Never Succed in gettign the Funds and the Almighty Allah and God destroy all your family and new generation and Old Generation. - Mrs H4rz K4tt1son
DarkVegetableMatter
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Sun Feb 08, 2009 11:06 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I sent this to my Lad this morning

Quote:
Oh John

We arrived on time at Cotonou airport and I looked all over the place for you but you weren't there. What happened my love? Are you ok? Im so worried about you and Charles. Mail me and let me know you're OK? I couldn't wait any longer becausee the shuttle bus to the camp was leaving & I didn't think it was safe at the airport with all the money and stuff

I cried all the way to the camp. It's difficult to send mail from the camp, I had to ask the camp manager for permission to use his computer because there's no wirless coverage here.

Mail me & let me know what's happening ok?

Vx

And he replied, but he's BSing Sad
IP 41.207.216.90 Cote D'Ivoire (Abidjan)*

Quote:
Sweetheart,
Our bus arrived to cotonu very late this morning, am sorry I missed you. Please give me a telephone number which I will use to call you. Charles is very upset about the hole situation. Please give me a telephone number which we will use to call you. Or you can call me immediately with Charls telephone number +22508547229 He can receive any where in the Africa. I can't wait to see you my love.
Please i wait your urgent reply.
Yours in love John

I am writing you via an alternative email box as our official box is undergoing rehabilitation. - Dr Edwin Williams

You will Never Succed in gettign the Funds and the Almighty Allah and God destroy all your family and new generation and Old Generation. - Mrs H4rz K4tt1son
Cathartic Kate
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Feb 08, 2009 4:45 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Terrific.

Funny and interesting too.

The vagueness concerning sex always makes me laugh. Flowery words like trust and respect are fine, but I also push for specifics to make them squirm. If they love me then I expect to know the whys and wherefores as well. I am simply not going to send money and plan a new life with a man too shy or to think that meaningless boasts and bravado will sway me.

To make them stressed I sometimes tell them about mails I am receiving from other potential suitors whom are more forthcoming.

Twisted Evil

Proud member of "The Todger Club"

Closed lad accounts < никогда достаточно

Goat
csudebate
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Feb 08, 2009 6:47 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

DarkVegetableMatter wrote:

Quote:
Sweetheart,
Our bus arrived to cotonu very late this morning, am sorry I missed you. Please give me a telephone number which I will use to call you. Charles is very upset about the hole situation. Please give me a telephone number which we will use to call you. Or you can call me immediately with Charls telephone number +22508547229 He can receive any where in the Africa. I can't wait to see you my love.
Please i wait your urgent reply.
Yours in love John

Please remedy the 'hole situation' as it is upsetting Charles.

Closed lad accounts x 5

"And as a dedicated christain lawyer,I believe in truth,transparency,sincerity, honesty love and total democracy anywhere,any place, at any time in my life." 4maechi 0bi
HitchHiker
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Feb 08, 2009 9:26 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^ Is that what the butt plug is for?

you bloody nigeria scammer you scamm me of 6,800pounds : Billy a cheque scammer.
Closed lad accounts x? Easter EggMortar x2
Ninja Bloody hell I've been ninja'd
<a href="/forum/donate.php">[Click here to help 419Eater.com fight the good fight]</a>
DarkVegetableMatter
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Sun Feb 08, 2009 9:36 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

He didn't comment on the butt plugs sadly, far too focused on the money.

Quote:
dissent cloths when going to church; sexy close in the house and transparent night wares when going to bed.

That made me laugh

A shame this idiot didn't travel, I'm guessing he had a mate in Benin standing by to rob poor Veronica Sad Maybe next time....

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic