SmartFeedSmartFeed          

Porsche Hangout

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

first bait (still in progress)

View next topic
View previous topic

londonman1967
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Wed Feb 11, 2009 10:56 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

hi there.
my first bait is in progress haha. of course i am aware of all these scams for quiet a while now. it always anoyed me but since i found this website i start to enjoy it haha.
ok my first bait is about to go on.
i placed a advertisement for a high def cam on a website and got a nice email from a mister david mark:

To: xxxx <xxxxx@yahoo.com>
Sent: Tuesday, February 10, 2009 7:38:05 PM
Subject: RE: Your Gumtree.com ad #xxxxxxx: Panasonic HDC-HS100

Hello, I was just browsing through gumtree to see if i can get a very good and nice item for a very good friend and a colleague of mine who has just been posted abroad on a training course on Environmental pollution while i am being posted to Asia on a training course on Population so we are into exchange of gifts with each other, and i came across your lovely item.

I want to know if the item is in its top condition, as i don't want to buy him a faulty item. I will like you to help me send the item down to my friend abroad on my behalf as i am due to leave for Asia soon so won't be able to receive the item here in the state.I will be offering you 80 pound for the postage via Royal Mail International Signed For,with p&p, so i will quickly want you to get back to me with the total cost including your pay pal e-mail so i can make payment.

Hope to read from you soon..
God bless.

my answer:

Date: Tue, 10 Feb 2009 12:32:00 -0800
Subject: Re: Your Gumtree.com ad #xxxxx: Pnasonic HDC-HS100
To: dmark30@live.com

the amoutn would be £599 british pounds and 80 pounds for shipping and handling.
so you pay me £680 british pounds to my paypal account: info@xxxxxxxx.com
as soon as i have the money and the amount is cleared i will send the item to you.

cheers

and then he paid me......

Hello,Thanks for your mail, well i have just make the payment now which am sure you must have receive a confirmation from pay pal if yes i will like you to let me know and also get the item shipped as soon as you have gotten the payment confirmation to the below address.............

Anu Lekan
116 Akerele Street
Surulere Lagos
23401 Nigeria.

Hope to read from you soon

Regards.

God Bless you.

OOOHHHHHH....nigeria.....my alarm system goes veery loud now. ok lets f*** this guy.

not much later i recieved a confirmation email from "paypal" telling me that i have recieved the amount of 599£ (to bad i have them in my office computer but i will show them tomorow)
as an IT professional i did a short look to the email heaeder because i was very sure it comes from nigera and is a fake mail and it was haha.....

my paypal account did not show up any money at all (to bad hehe...)
but i let this guy believe he got a real victim.
a few hours later i wrote him this here:

hello,

after i had the confirmation from paypal i went to the post office and have sent out the camera but now i wanted to transfer the money to my bank account because i need it and when i logged into my paypal account it said there is no money? i am confused. how long does it take until the money is there?
i am now worried because i have sent the camera already. please get back to me as soon as possible.
thank you

and his answer was this:

Thank you very much for your email and sorry for the late reply.....can i have the shipment reference number or have you send the shipment reference number to pay pal wish is shipping.postmann@representative.com so that the money can reflect in your account.

ok now I AM going to be a real nasty guy haha. if this SOAB (son of a...) think he can play games i will pay back. with this email to shipping.postmaan@ bla bla (google to this domain showed up scam in the first result haha, but i am sooooo stupid and a dumbass LOL)

hello

i have sent a camera to mister Anu Lekan 116 Akerele Street Surulere Lagos 23401 Nigeria today and he sent me the money with paypal but it does not show up yet in my account. but i have a confirmation mail from paypal. now mister david mark who is a friend of mister anu lekan in nigeria told me i have to write you a email with the tracking number so you can tell paypal that my money can show up? ok here is the tracking number

YSSFN20090211FU

can you please tell paypal that i need the money soon? because i have cancer and i am in hospital and i have not much money left. mister david mark is a real nice man and i trust him and i only sold the camera to him because my life last noch very long anymore and he can use the camera better than me. but i want to buy some presents for my niece who turns 4 year old in 25th februar.

thank you and god bless
xxxx

so far so good. i am waiting now for the answer.
did you see the tracking number? LOOOL

YSSFN20090211FU (You Shitty Scamer From Nigeria - then the date and FU for? F*** You

of course he will then ask me for a scan of the reciept because he is unable to track back on the mail website but as i said...i am in hospital LOOOL

any ideas how i should continue with this?

i was thinking about to send him a real package with a little stone and a small letter covered in some farina powder telling him that since he touched the letter he will have only a few days left....im sure he will piss in his panties haha.....
Larson
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Thu Feb 12, 2009 5:50 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Welcome to Eater.

If this guy has your real information, then you should not continue at all. Drop him immediately. Always BAIT SAFE. Never give the scammers any information linking to your real life.

Set up a new email account using fake information to use for baiting.

listen i don't beg you money if you don't interested through this transaction please kindly remove your hand and stop contact me - Razak Konan, Malaysia
OK BYE AND NEVER CONTACT ME AGAIN FUCK YOUR MUMMY BOTTOM , MUST THIS NIGHT MARK IT SOME WHERE, OK. - Simon Legree / Christopher Moore, Nigeria

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic