SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Lad sells out other lads.

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
blah
Who's Your Daddy?

PostPosted: Tue Feb 10, 2009 9:23 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I rofled.
Everyone feel free to have a go at him/her.

Subjectline wrote:
THE TRUTH ABOUT YOUR DELAYED FUND!!

Header wrote:
Delivered-To: [email protected]
Received: by 10.114.208.18 with SMTP id f18cs120545wag;
Mon, 9 Feb 2009 20:09:53 -0800 (PST)
Received: by 10.220.86.149 with SMTP id s21mr580848vcl.90.1234238992698;
Mon, 09 Feb 2009 20:09:52 -0800 (PST)
Return-Path: <[email protected]>
Received: from vms173009.mailsrvcs.net (vms173009pub.verizon.net [206.46.173.9])
by mx.google.com with ESMTP id 34si925621yxm.35.2009.02.09.20.09.49;
Mon, 09 Feb 2009 20:09:52 -0800 (PST)
Received-SPF: neutral (google.com: 206.46.173.9 is neither permitted nor denied by best guess record for domain of [email protected]) client-ip=206.46.173.9;
Authentication-Results: mx.google.com; spf=neutral (google.com: 206.46.173.9 is neither permitted nor denied by best guess record for domain of [email protected]) [email protected]
Received: from User ([122.121.228.92]) by vms173009.mailsrvcs.net
(Sun Java(tm) System Messaging Server 6.3-7.04 (built Sep 26 2008; 32bit))
with ESMTPA id <[email protected]>; Mon,
09 Feb 2009 22:04:52 -0600 (CST)
Message-id: <[email protected]>
Reply-to: <[email protected]>
Subject: THE TRUTH ABOUT YOUR DELAYED FUND.
Date: Tue, 10 Feb 2009 05:09:36 +0100
MIME-version: 1.0
Content-type: text/html; charset=Windows-1251
Content-transfer-encoding: 7bit
X-Priority: 3
X-MSMail-priority: Normal
X-Mailer: Microsoft Outlook Express 6.00.2600.0000
X-MIMEOLE: Produced By Microsoft MimeOLE V6.00.2600.0000
To: Undisclosed recipients: ;

Email-message wrote:
From The Desk Of Mr Adekunle Elvis
Head Office: Plot 802, Constitution Avenue
Zone A9 Central Area
P. M.B 535, Garki Lagos.
*****24HRS SERVICE *****
This is just a short true note about your unpaid fund, so you need to relax and read very well to your best understanding.
I am Mr Adeakunle Elvis. a computer scientist working with central bank of Nigeria.
I am 25 years old, just started working with C.B.N. I came across your file which was marked X and your released disk painted RED, I took time to study it and found out that you have paid VIRTUALLY all fees and but the fund was not released to you.
The most annoying thing is that they won't tell you the truth that on no account will they ever release the fund to you,instead they allow you spend money unnecessarily, I do not intend to work here all the days of my life, I can release this fund to you if you can certify me of my security and assure me that when I make the release, you will settle me .
I needed to do this because you need to know the status of your Funds and cause for the delay, Please this is like a Mafia setting in Nigeria, you may not understand it because you are not a Nigerian. The only thing needed to release this fund is the Original Anti drug/terrorist clearance certificate which will be tendered to any of your nominated bank and the INTERNAL REVENUE SERVICE(IRS) for clearance of the transfered amount in your account.
Once the Original Anti drug /terrorist clearance certificate is obtained funds will immediately reflect in your bank within 10 Minutes, the certificate is all that is needed to complete this transaction. The only authorized person who will issue you your Original document is Mr. Shelton D. Johnson and his personal email address is:[email protected]
Please Nlote: when contacting him, do not/ never tell him I was the one, just make sure you indicate your file letter X and tell him painted color Red so that he would recognise your file.
Note that the actual funds is valued at $15.5 MILLION USD and the president made a compensation fund release for all unpaid beneficiary valued at $10 million usd..
Therefore, you will not be able to receive your Original initial fund but the sum of $6 million will be transfered to you as soon as sthe original documents is cleared.
Listed below are the mafia's and banks behind the non release of your funds that i managed to sneak out for your kind persual.
1) Prof. Charles soludo
2) Chief Joseph Sanusi
3) Dr. R. Rasheed
4) Barrister Awele Ugorji
5) Mr Roland Ngwa
6) Barrister Ucheuzo Williams
7) Mr. Ernest Chukwudi Obi
8.) Dr. Patrick Aziza
Deputy Governor - Policy / Board Member
9) Mr. Tunde Lemo
Deputy Governor - Financial Sector Surveillance / Board Member
10) Mrs. W. D. A. Mshelia
Deputy Governor - Corporate Services / Board Members
11) Mrs. Okonjo Iweala
12) Mrs. Rita Ekwesili
13) Barr Jacob Onyema
14) Dr. Godwin Oboh: Director Union Bank Of Nigeria.
15) Mr John Collins: Global Diplomat Director.
16) Foreign fund diplomatic courier
17) Barr. Becky Owens
18)Rev. Steven Jones
19) bank of Africa
20)Mrs. Debbie Hargrove
21)Mr. Micheal Wagner
22) ADB Bank Ouagadougou Burkinafaso
23) FSA UK
24) NATWEST BANK
25) ECO Bank
26) Credit Bank
Do get in touch with me immediately to conclude this final transaction immediately,and also send to me your convenient tel/fax numbers for easy communications.
Regards,
Mr Elvis Adekunle
Call : +234 1 737 26 79

M7CN Mangler - 1998 clicks. This process is absolutely embarassing. - Sgt. Jones
M7CN Mangler+SecSh1eld+Allst@r= How dear you make me go thru such stress.. - Fr@nk West

<a href="/forum/donate.php">[Click here for dirty nasty pr0n!!1]</a>
pony pony pony
Nurse Nastys Audi TT Mortar x6
Star
callum
Director of Press Relations

Location: On the run from the asylum and this seems like a good place to hide. Blend right in...

PostPosted: Tue Feb 10, 2009 10:15 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

He needs to be asked to clearly explain what role each of the accused has played in this henious crime, complete with flowcharts Laughing

x 2 teeny part of a large effort Mortar x29 Nurse Nastys Audi TT x5
Trolling is usually symptomatic of bad character, mental problems or ugliness - RIP Jock_2009
Eressea
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Tue Feb 10, 2009 10:48 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I think that Mr. G0mer and The Unmentionable One would take great offence in not being listed. Twisted Evil
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic