SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

What a pleasant message!

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Lobo
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Thu Mar 05, 2009 6:31 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Latest from our hitman...

Quote:

what the hell is wrong with you
your time is running up, i have sent you the account and why up till now i have not recieve your transfer slip for confimation, i just say sorry for you if i dont recieve the transfer slip before the end of today and i just say sorry for your family also, if you dont send the slip today i will advice you start writting down your wills because you will soon be dead, if you dont want to die then hurry up and do what i say death has no second chance and hell is closer to you, no one fuk with me bala hassan and live for the rest of his life shotting is my hobey.
bala hassan
agent killer

DONT FULK WITH US PAUL !! Agent Monday Snipper
FORK YOUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU Moses Modese

"write to me and tell to me more about myself" KristinaLove
"i might be shit to another time which might be in 3weeks or 1month" Raymond Miller mass bait
"you will be pilled to death" Adamu Ibrahim
"why is western union hard this time please?" Mr. Morgan

JOIN THE PACK!
toms29
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Thu Mar 05, 2009 10:14 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

lol, I've had exactly the same message from him today.

I told him that I don't know what MG is and asked him if he's up for a bank transfer.

I also want a handwritten guarantee (I'll give him a template to copy.....3 or 4 pages worth of legal gobbledygook) that he won't hurt me after I've paid him.

"here is your last warning just like the late president son, who was with 21 police men when he was shot dead with a snipper gun" - B4L4 HASSAN / AG3NT K1LL3R
toms29
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Fri Mar 06, 2009 1:44 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Apparently he shot dead the president's son recently with a 'snipper gun' (dunno what one of those is, but it sounds painful).

He also gave me an account that checked out (sent on to Alan).

"here is your last warning just like the late president son, who was with 21 police men when he was shot dead with a snipper gun" - B4L4 HASSAN / AG3NT K1LL3R
bobjohnson
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Mar 06, 2009 9:06 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

So I sent him a very insulting message from the good reverend. Told him he was the most incompetent hitman, blah, blah blah. Told him the money was set to be transferred to his bank account, but it takes a while to transfer over seas so he should see it by Monday.

He responded within an hour and said ok, but if no money I die. He seems to accept criticism quite well.

Goat Easter Egg 2013
www.emmanuelisastupidmugugoatdicker.webs.com
toms29
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Sun Mar 08, 2009 2:55 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

bobjohnson wrote:
He responded within an hour and said ok, but if no money I die. He seems to accept criticism quite well.

He appears to not work on sundays (then again, it could be the 3-4 page "legal document" that I've got him copying out by hand and scanning that's keeping him busy Twisted Evil )

I haven't actually started to personally abuse him yet, I'm still the meek, terrified, confused victim....I intend to soon though.

djmilkweed
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Sun Mar 08, 2009 4:07 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

This lad had been fun. He's taken multiple insults. I've been insisting that he provide the tape of my "friend" who wants me killed before I send the money but, of course, he has been unwilling to entertain the notion.

Wurzgnubbel
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Mon Mar 09, 2009 9:55 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Well, he's sent me an account number, before I even asked for one! Good hitman!

Does anyone have the original mail with headers to send to Alan along with the number?

BTW: he just took a mail responding break to kill one of Gaddafi's sons! Now he must certainly tell me which one! Very Happy

the test question here is still who is the bastard b@la h@ssan, so were did you change the test question, and there is no change in this slip, this is the first slip you sent to me, you are wasting my time and dont call me a bastard in your next mail. (Hitman B@la H@ssan)

Closed lad accounts 5x
Wurzgnubbel
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Mon Mar 09, 2009 3:33 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Noone? Or should I just send the OP of this thread to Alan along with the account number?

the test question here is still who is the bastard b@la h@ssan, so were did you change the test question, and there is no change in this slip, this is the first slip you sent to me, you are wasting my time and dont call me a bastard in your next mail. (Hitman B@la H@ssan)

Closed lad accounts 5x
Ethian
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Mar 09, 2009 5:18 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

You don't need the full original mail, just the headers of the one with the account usually will do. If that mail does not clearly shout SCAM, you can attach another. Just make sure you put account details on top, and the rest...

Closed lad accounts
Wurzgnubbel
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Tue Mar 10, 2009 8:24 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Thank you, I just did that.

The hitman is fun to play with, quite a stupid one I should say. I think I'm going to accidentally kill some of his "boys". Just has he has killed Gaddafi's son (just didn't seem to remember which one).

How do I get a piggy?

Closed lad accounts 5x
Wurzgnubbel
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Thu Mar 12, 2009 2:05 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Update: since it seems awfully easy to get bank accounts out of hitman Hassan, I would encourage everyone to try that and kill some of his bank accounts. An ASEM ("No! Don't kill me!") is almost sufficient.

I just received the second one within a few days (sent to Al@n right away), and even the IBAN checks out, so they seem to be real.

Could someone please advise me on how to add these shiny piggies to my signature, providing that I qualify for one now?

Closed lad accounts 5x
bobjohnson
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Mar 12, 2009 3:58 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
look here Bob.
i can see you as an old friend of my in COLUMBA.who i have to kill long time ago but we make a deal,bob i like to make a deal with you,i called the bank in Nigeria my self and they told me that the money is not in the bank, i called the bank manager he was my killer group the last time so he has be very good to my account in nigeria and me, i want you to know that he stop me for not killing him because he made his promise real to me, i want you to also make you ex promise real to me as i have think about this that killng is not the best job on earth, people like you can change me for this bad job, i have look at it that have to stop this job but i dont have a good business ideal to deal on , i want you to help me get into your godly life, just at this momet i have sent all my boys away, and i have told them to live a new life, some one paid me to kill you and i will tell you this person as soon as you comply to help me in your godly life, i will have to start your church and we can pray and worship god together, kidly get back to me bob as i will help you to the end of the person who want you dead, i want o contact the FBI now and inform them about this that some one paid me to kill you and i have refuse to kill you so the fbi can come into this.

get back to me bob

regards
bala hassan

I just got this message. Totally threw me, did not see it coming. Well, on to the next stage. Tattoo anyone? Doubt it will happen, but at least the bait goes on.

Goat Easter Egg 2013
bobjohnson
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Mar 13, 2009 5:58 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

He is really pressing for money for a tattoo. You see, he has given up being a hitman and given all his money to the homeless, orphans, etc. He is flat broke and wants to give his life to God. Good for him. Now get that tattoo!

Goat Easter Egg 2013
dutchkroket
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Mon Mar 16, 2009 1:57 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

This guy is fun indeed. Got a bank account of him already (reported to Alan).

But he seems to be getting off track lately.

He sent me the same email several times for payments on a bank account. But always the same email, regardless of what I send back.

I even got a discount! instead of 7.500 USD, I now only have to pay 3000 USD.

He now told me to pay through Money gram, but he keeps providing the bank account (always the same old one) and not the info needed for MG.

i decided to check not you just to make sure you are ok - Abubakar Hamza
is only an idiot will see a life opportunity and ignore it - Florence Jackson
YOU ARE VERY LOCKY THAT YOU GET BACK TO ME IN TIME - BALA
Dutch
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Mar 18, 2009 3:45 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

He simply won't quit trying .... Laughing

Quote:
Globex Courier Service, Uk.
HEAD OFFICE
Unit 6, Marino Way,
Hogwood Lane Industrial Estate
Finchampstead
Berkshire
RG40 4RF U.K

Attention: chung

We are private courier company here in Uk, we deliver safe at your door step, we recieve an urgent mail and calls from the FBI head office here in Uk that some person deposited a Parcel which contain a video recorded tape, the only parcel we have now that contains that said content is the parcel thats was deposited by one mr bala hassan, we have register the parcel and its safe for delivery, but there was no specific address in the form file for delivery by mr bala hassan.

As the FBI has told us that this tape will help them investigate on an assasins case, But deu to the rules and regulation of this courier company we can not give out the parcel to the FBI we can only deliver the parcel to the notify person whose name in on top letter of this mail, you will have to get back to us with your full details so we can deliver the parcel which contains a video tape.

You are to fill out the form below for proper verification and safe delivery.

FULL NAME:
DELIVERY ADDRESS:
PHONE NUMBER:
EMAIL ADDRESS:

Sincerely,
SIR. BOB.M.VIDIC
phone number +447031856675
GCS DISPATCH OFFICER.

SpainNigeriaNetherlandsCanadaSouth AfricaUnited KingdomAustraliaIvory CoastGhanaTogoUkraineIrelandHong KongFranceSenegalGermanyBeninTurks and CaicosIndonesiaPortugalBurkina FasoMalaysiacameroonJapanGambiaSierra LeoneKenya deadified fake websites) x 374
Mortar x11 Closed lad accountsx a couple Cellphone pony Easter Egg Nurse Nastys Audi TT Goat Golden Goat
Yes we can! (with a bit of help)
bobdemol
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Mar 18, 2009 3:56 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
He simply won't quit trying ....

Yep, received the same message few minutes ago.
Any ideas? Wink

You have made me get to take my drugs. -Claude Dominique after ticking over 1000 boxes-

FOR THE LAST TIME DONT EVER SENT ME EMTY SLIP AGAIN -Barrister Mustapha-

why must you act like childish game. -Eng Uzeze-

why are u so stupid and fullish like that go to hall. u idiot - Topman Stephen

LOOK AM SICK AND TYRED WITH ALL THIS TAMBAMBLING OF YOUR. -Barr. Bulunga-
Penguin Easter Egg Easter Egg 2013 Goat Closed lad accounts Nigeria Ghana Mortar Sand Timer Cellphone Tattoo Safari Safari Linos: Togo-Benin Safari Mike Obidi: Onitsha-Lagos-Accra (1800KM/1120Miles)
Safari Felix: Accra-Lomé (x3)
Pic of a beer drinking goat
bobjohnson
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Mar 18, 2009 4:45 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I got it too. I denied delivery since I am a minister and I have forgiven. I do not need to see who hired him. I am still pressing him to fund a tattoo. I think I have less than a 10% chance of it happening, but it is the angle I am going with.

Goat Easter Egg 2013
Dutch
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Mar 18, 2009 5:33 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

bobdemol wrote:
Quote:
He simply won't quit trying ....

Yep, received the same message few minutes ago.
Any ideas? Wink

Well.. he said
Quote:
the only parcel we have now that contains that said content is the parcel thats was deposited by one mr bala hassan,

I'll race you to it, there's only one parcel Laughing

I'm going to give my fake full name and address, his boys need a lead as to where I'm at .. Laughing

SpainNigeriaNetherlandsCanadaSouth AfricaUnited KingdomAustraliaIvory CoastGhanaTogoUkraineIrelandHong KongFranceSenegalGermanyBeninTurks and CaicosIndonesiaPortugalBurkina FasoMalaysiacameroonJapanGambiaSierra LeoneKenya deadified fake websites) x 374
Mortar x11 Closed lad accountsx a couple Cellphone pony Easter Egg Nurse Nastys Audi TT Goat Golden Goat
DonkeyJoe
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Wed Mar 18, 2009 7:31 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Haha he got me too, sent to me from the FBI though, he really won't quit. I am playing the "send me the tape so I can find Bala and shove it up his ass, regardless of the cost" angle.

Actually is anyone currently playing the angry Oga role with him right now? Just a though, if so mention to him that if he were to contact people from a secret FBI prison where he was being tortured maybe there would be a chance to set up a scenario where in good faith they could help the changed man pay his ransom before he is killed. Something like that, it could lead to another possible Ham4s H00t3r scenario.. which I think we would all enjoy.

Or even on top of that, that I could pay the FBI a certain amount based on the severity of his torture and he could contact me letting me know what he has done to himself.
MikeandLouise
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Wed Mar 18, 2009 8:20 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Ask him to confirm that he has the right person by asking him to tell you your name. Maybe ask him to send you the photo he claims to have of you.

That should stop the bastard in his tracks, unless you want to play with him of course lol.

Closed lad accounts x7
Fake cheques collected = €3000, $2000, £4000

'Cheating is not in our blood as we Muslim’s besides it’s against Islamic law, it’s only Africa people that cheat'. - Mr. Saleem Al Farra

'What kind of game is this? I went to the bank this afternoon to cash out the Money, the cashier then told me that it was a fake payment. you make me look stupid right in front of responsible Men and Women'. - 0ke Edew0r
Dutch
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Mar 18, 2009 8:24 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

The last thing we want is stopping him. I hope we keep him hooked for ages Laughing

MikeandLouise
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Wed Mar 18, 2009 8:30 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^^

LOLOLOL sorry my mistake.

I saw the post and just replied. I didn't realise there was 10 pages of replies Embarassed .

It's been a very long day.

Closed lad accounts x7
Fake cheques collected = €3000, $2000, £4000

'Cheating is not in our blood as we Muslim’s besides it’s against Islamic law, it’s only Africa people that cheat'. - Mr. Saleem Al Farra

'What kind of game is this? I went to the bank this afternoon to cash out the Money, the cashier then told me that it was a fake payment. you make me look stupid right in front of responsible Men and Women'. - 0ke Edew0r
frank.lester
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Wed Mar 18, 2009 8:32 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I got also the letter from the next round

Quote:
from FBI DEPARTMENT <[email protected]>
to [email protected]
date Wed, Mar 18, 2009 at 12:57 PM
subject GREETINGS FROM THE FBI INVESTIGATING DEPARTMENT,

http://jritch.net/2006/10/18/

GREETINGS FROM THE FBI INVESTIGATING DEPARTMENT,
Dear frankk

We are here to notify you of the arrest that took place 3hours ago were 5 man gang was arrested by our men, this men are suspected to by high assasins crew, there were paraded when they were trying to snick out dengorous weapons to carry out killing, according to the investigation, some person paid them a huge amount to kill you and they contacted you for some money to spare your life and have a recorded tape of this person who want you dead,

one of them who disclose his name as mustafa aka hitman said you have refuse to comply with their demand and now they were about going on to carry out the operation were our men swift on them, they said the said recorded tape has be place in one courier service in UK, that as soon as you comply and send them the money they will now send the tape to you via this private courier service, our men quikely gets to the courier service for the video tape of this person who paid this assasins to kill you,

but the courier service refuse to give out the tape to the FBI because your name has been put on their file for delivery of this tape, and deu to the FBI policy along with the private enterprise here in UK we are not allow to break into the private company like that, we will like you to contact this courier service and get the recorded tape and then play this tape, because the Assasins told us that the person who paid their bose whos name is bala hassan, the conversation between them on this killing is in the tape,

and they said this person is one of your good friend, i will like you to contact the courier service now and inform them that you are the person who this tape is to be deliver to.

Note you must not disclose this information and case to any one because this case has to do with

edit to make it a bit more readable - its 1 sentence,
Wurzgnubbel
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Thu Mar 19, 2009 3:57 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Bala H@ssan likes to be insulted.

Bala H@ssan wrote:
LOOK YOU

But you have not sent me the new copy of the change test question and answer, the test question here is still who is the bastard bala hassan, so were did you change the test question, and there is no change in this slip, this is the first slip you sent to me, and here is the same reference number with the first one, get back to me now because you are wasting my time and dont call me a bastard in your next mail.

Well, I may just ignore the last part of his long sentence...

Closed lad accounts 5x
TR606
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Thu Mar 19, 2009 8:06 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hes using the phone number given in the "courier company's" details (in the FBI letter) to record phone numbers.

I used my 2nd hand pay-as-you baiting mobile to give the number a ring out of curiousity - 10 minutes later I have Agent Killer ( Laughing ) ringing me up pleading me to tell him my name and Email.

By the way, Hi eater!
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic