SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

What a pleasant message!

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
bobjohnson
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Apr 01, 2009 5:23 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

So after he sent me the tattoo pics I said the rev was off to send payment. Unfortunately the rev was killed on the way by a car accident. he was contacted by rev h00bit yerk0k0f telling him of this and wondering if he had knowledge of this since he was a hitman. His response:

Quote:
Greetings to you.

I dont understand what you mean by this mail Bob, i know you are not dead, why have you choose to behave this way, you ask me to become a member of your church and i agreed, i have put all my trust in you why did you choose to act this way, please dont act like this as you know we have much to talk about get back to me an tell me now an tell me you are just joking.

Regards
Bala

Goat Easter Egg 2013
www.emmanuelisastupidmugugoatdicker.webs.com
bobjohnson
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Apr 03, 2009 1:50 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Alright, I guess I am the last person still interested in this guy. I was pretty much finished with him now, so I completed the circle by emailing him from another account and claimed to be the killer who killed the rev, and now I was going to kill him unless he gave me $15,000.

Goat Easter Egg 2013
Ivana
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Fri Apr 03, 2009 2:47 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Great tattoo - as someone who has many, I can say the reds look raised like they should and so does the darker/more dense blacks...

I'd ask for a picture after a week too - see how it's healed, if it's in the same location, etc.

But it looks like a real (bad) tattoo - maybe that should be my new career - giving more professional looking tattoo's to lads ... as baiting catches on I'm sure there will be more need for tattoo's...

I would be so tempted to ruin the bait and tell him what a "BJ" stood for and point out he now had it for life -- but I guess you have to be quiet with those things...don't want them to catch on ...

spent a night in jail for "wondering aimlessly"in benin city - Kelvin

"that i might be talking with an antichrist" - Kelvin
"thanks for all your effort witch never prove positive" - kelvin over m7cn s3cur3
"is hard ok i can not sleep becouse of it" - due to m7cn s3cur3 - Kelvin
"i even had a sleepless night because of it" - 2nd lad, m7cn again Very Happy
"i cant go through the stress overnight again" - 3rd lad from M7CN
bobjohnson
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Apr 03, 2009 1:00 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Just got this. Priceless.

Quote:
Good day to you Rev Hoobit Yerkokof/Rev Bob Johnson.

you never should have ask me to join your church,see all that you have put me into,since you cliam to be dead my your soul rest in the lord.i want to use this to thank you for the life changes you have giving me for makeing me know that there is realy God,i also thank you for the blackmail you also put me into.since you made me to drwn a tatoo which you promices to pay and affter which i will become a member of your church may God forgive you for your SCAM.i am going somuch pain here the tattoo guy have to arrest me yesterday for me not paying him back his money which you have promices to pay,your church also promices to rase fund for me which you have also scam me. now you people have the tattoo and my pic what are going to do with it?

Bob you told me that only members can carry the becon log,now that i have the log is it now you cliem to be dead?it's because you dont want me to have the money to pay the tatoo guy,and the church not to dornate the funds for me anymore that's why you come up with this your news to be dead?

my father always told me dont ever put your trust on anybody Bob you have showen to me what life realy means,i have promices never to go back to the world i will always in my life save GOD. IF it's for real that Rev Bob johnson is dead i have noting to do with it,you have to belive me Rev Hoobit Yerkokof you dont expect me in Africa to kill him over there in America.since you dont want me to become a member of the church i will always be happy that i onces have a father like Rev Bob Johnson.Rev Hoobit Yerkokof since you want to contact the FBI and have me arrested for what i do not know about go aheard and do it God is my weakness.

Rev Hoobit Yerkokof my wife is very sick now in the hospital i need to get her out Rev Bob promisce to take care of her,you have to belive me i know noting about the death of Rev Bob.

May the good lord have mercy on his soul.

Thanks
Bala Hassan.

Goat Easter Egg 2013
bobdemol
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Apr 03, 2009 1:23 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Just got this. Priceless

PRICELESS is the word. Very well done clapping

You have made me get to take my drugs. -Claude Dominique after ticking over 1000 boxes-

FOR THE LAST TIME DONT EVER SENT ME EMTY SLIP AGAIN -Barrister Mustapha-

why must you act like childish game. -Eng Uzeze-

why are u so stupid and fullish like that go to hall. u idiot - Topman Stephen

LOOK AM SICK AND TYRED WITH ALL THIS TAMBAMBLING OF YOUR. -Barr. Bulunga-
Penguin Easter Egg Easter Egg 2013 Goat Closed lad accounts Nigeria Ghana Mortar Sand Timer Cellphone Tattoo Safari Safari Linos: Togo-Benin Safari Mike Obidi: Onitsha-Lagos-Accra (1800KM/1120Miles)
Safari Felix: Accra-Lomé (x3)
Pic of a beer drinking goat
Catcher In The Lie
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Fri Apr 03, 2009 2:05 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
IF it's for real that Rev Bob johnson is dead i have noting to do with it,you have to belive me Rev Hoobit Yerkokof you dont expect me in Africa to kill him over there in America.

Well of course you know he didn't travel physically, he didn't have to. This was found in the Rev's mailbox http://www.pinstruck.com/

You know it was HIM that put a death curse on the Rev and now he's trying to weasel out of it. Tell him if he doesn't own up to it, it goes straight back to the sender. Twisted Evil

pony
"I don't want you to be burdered again." Ali the hitlad Sule
Click here to support 419Eater.com
bobdemol
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Apr 03, 2009 2:43 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
http://www.pinstruck.com/

I love this modality since lots of lads are deeply religious Cool

You have made me get to take my drugs. -Claude Dominique after ticking over 1000 boxes-

Penguin Easter Egg Easter Egg 2013 Goat Closed lad accounts Nigeria Ghana Mortar Sand Timer Cellphone Tattoo Safari Safari Linos: Togo-Benin Safari Mike Obidi: Onitsha-Lagos-Accra (1800KM/1120Miles)
bobjohnson
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Apr 03, 2009 5:31 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

He has responded several times today. He is deeply troubled right now. His wife is on her deathbed and this news will kill her. I am trying to own up to what he is. He said he is a hitman, but he has never killed anyone. He doesn't want to talk about his old life. He is a new man now, a child of rev bob!!

Goat Easter Egg 2013
bobjohnson
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Apr 06, 2009 2:53 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

So he told me Friday afternoon that he had 48 hours to pay the tattoo shop or he would go to jail. I did not respond. He just contacted me and told me that the tattoo guy has taken possession of some of his property as payment. He also said he believes I am not interested in really helping him and he said bye. This is the first time he has tried to end the conversation. This may be it. I sent one more email that may get one more response. Sad to see this lad go. This has got to be my favorite bait I have had.

Goat Easter Egg 2013
bobdemol
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Apr 06, 2009 2:57 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Nice work anyway Bobjohnson. I didn't get half as far with him, he dropped me a long time ago.

bobjohnson
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Apr 06, 2009 3:08 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

And a response within ten minutes:

Quote:
Regards to your mail.

I must tell you am very confuse here and dont know what to say, i did not give my television to the ophan and my chairs also, i dont know this man you are talking about thun, i dont know hom and we have not meet before, i told the police that you were supose to send the payment for the tattoo before you were dead like you claim, so they look into it an then allow the tattoo guy to take away my chairs and television at home, when my wife hard this she fell into shoke again, i will likke you to know that the police have also let me know that you were just scamming me and you are not dead, then how did you know i gave all my proparty to to the orphan, Bob am realy disappionted in you, since you dont believe me and let the said person thun tell you lies and bad stories, why dont you ask him to send you my picture and compare with the one i send you with the tattoo and see if its same, if i dont want to become a member of your church i will not get you the tattoo and left mt hitman job, i have see it that you are Bob and not who you claim.

You said you are a man of god and you lie in his name then what do you expect other new member to fee if they know you are lieing.

I dont know thun.

Thats all i have to say.

regards
bala hassan

Goat Easter Egg 2013
bobjohnson
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Apr 09, 2009 3:20 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Just when I didn't think I could push our hitman any farther he agrees to one more step. He lives in Ed0 State and I wanted to send him to Ibadan, which would be about 250 miles and qualify for a safari. Well, he said that is too far, so I had him go to Owo, which is about 90 miles from his home. He is waiting for Jakk G0ff, who will hand deliver him his donation. I needed a last minute call made to him to make him go to Ibadan after all, but nobody has been available. So, I used a number furnished to me and will have him call it. The person does not know this call is coming, so it could be a disaster, but a disaster that could be fun to listen to. I had to go this route, the hitman said he could only stay another hour before he had to leave. I know, I know, he is on the hook, don't cater to him. I have him at the end of his rope. My time with him is almost over so I wanted to go out with a bang. He will not put up with more abuse after this so I wanted to make it good.

Goat Easter Egg 2013
Lakefield_Dave
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Apr 10, 2009 1:47 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Hi,

As far as your hitman turning over a new leaf and going straight...well surprise, surprise.....he's still at it.

After reading your post I sent an email pretending to be a victim and got the the below reply today.

Bugger wants to kill me before I can even enjoy Esther Day....by the way WTF is Esther day?

Anything in particular you'd like me to do/say to our semi-reformed little boi or can i just have at em with some of my special hillybilly nonsense??

Killer writes:

look here Sam.
i must say sorry for you this time,i should have carry out with my job i just gave you 5days to live and to enjoy your family,am very sorry to say this you Dave if by the end of today you do not comply with me i will kill you and send you to hell.i must tell you that the your friend who paid me and my boys has told us that we should make suer we carry out the job befor esther will you like to die on Esther Day?so you better get back to us i also have a recorded tape of your friend who want you dead by all means if you comply with us i will send you the tape of the person who want you dead frist you have to pay the sum of $5000usd for we to know if you care and love your life and the life of your family.we killers do give time to those who have time.if you think of contacting the police,or the FBI your death will be deffrent,no matter the securrty my boys can still carry out there job.

Do get back to me ASAP.

Bala Hassan

"The e-mail was noted,and i want to say go to hell with you and your fucking" Ken K

"your e-mail was nominated by our fun and fortune bonanza machine base on
wrong segment" M. Cl4ck

"TAR MALADE IT WILL NEVER BE GOOD FOR YOU YOU PIG BENZONAL GRAZZY RABUBUK MAMULER F*CKING BEACH" O. G00day
Mjwoody
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Mon May 11, 2009 3:20 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I sent this guy a bait with a readnotify, he is appearantly in the UK:

Quote:
Location Wandsworth, England, United Kingdom (86% likelihood)

Yup, he is still at it. Keep the pain coming.

"IMBECILE LIKE YOU. SEE AS YOU BLACK LIKE CHARCOAL AND YOUR MOUTH LIKE WOMAN TOTO WEY COME DEY OPEN DEY TALK RUBBISH" - Jahmil Ahmed
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic