SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

What a pleasant message!

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
doc holliday
Squirrels Hate Me

PostPosted: Fri Feb 06, 2009 1:02 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I have informed him that if we are to do business he will stop calling me bastard,or I will start calling him C**ksucker.I'll take him to task on the caps lock key next time around.Mugu must think he hit payday.I'd love to be a fly on the wall when it sinks thru to him all is not as it seems banghead
My vic still has money left from the drug dealer he ripped off,but will not stand for any disrespect from the amateur who has been sent after him.

You have given me enough stress through the shit you sent to me
Jack the hitlad

What you sent to me is not real, don't you fucking understand simple english, that is not real slip from money gram, I have been using money gram before now, FUCK YOU. IDIOT. PLAY YOUR GAME WELL. MASTER OF ALL PLAYERS
Jack,the hitlad who keeps giving me fresh sig lines

Closed lad accounts x35 x2 Easter Egg 2012
Mjwoody
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Fri Feb 06, 2009 1:26 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I'll give it a go, I've never gotten one of these hitmen, I think I'll see if he'll go for M7CN S3cure, should steam him up some Laughing

"IMBECILE LIKE YOU. SEE AS YOU BLACK LIKE CHARCOAL AND YOUR MOUTH LIKE WOMAN TOTO WEY COME DEY OPEN DEY TALK RUBBISH" - Jahmil Ahmed
mr.scissorkick
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Feb 06, 2009 1:58 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I offered this guy sexual favors in place of money (after telling him I'm an old woman and have several grandchildren etc.) and I got this:

Quote:
YOU SEXES IS NO GOOD AS MONEY. I DONT WANT IT.

United Kingdom Thailand Malaysia
Closed lad accounts x 67
Mortar x 34 (Hi, kids!) Easter Egg 2012
Pith Helmet Accra-Lagos = "you made me and my people to wiat at the air port for nothing sake.and pay for hotel resavetion its not sound." -John Asamoha
Hon. Martins Sand Timer 16 Jan 2009 - 7 May 2011

Reap / Sow
bobdemol
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Feb 06, 2009 10:54 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Well, I had a go at him too.

Got the same replies as those above. I too slapped him about using uppercases and calling me F00L. Now he's writing somewhat more "normal" and addresses me by my (baiter)name Smile

Wouldn't it be a good idea, since more 4I9ers bait him, that we use more or less the same procedures with this guy?

It's more convincing perhaps that payments always have to be done via secure channels!

What y'all think about this?
grooble
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Feb 06, 2009 11:37 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I've switched tack because he was ignoring me after my abusive mails. So he's just got this:

Quote:
just as i am thinkin.good format gman.bet you got mugus plenty.now i have little play wit you maybe i take opportunity to chop ur dolla onetime.or maybe we can work togetha?

tot straaks
w3s 0kind3

The great thing is he is still sending the threats just like he hasn't been outed at all. Except now they are in lower case. I bet he's been slapped already Wink

If he bites he will get G0m3red to hell and back.

"Please i very angry with you John.You disrespect me very bad.I no happy." - p@k5w@ng Dec 2008
"WE WISH TO CONFIRM IF YOUR SERIOUS OR NOT BECAUSE YOUR MAILS SOUNDS AS SOME ONE WHO DOESN’T KNOW AND UNDERSTAND WHAT HE IS DOING" - Fr3d D4n13ls Jan 2009
At me from it already the head to break up - N4t0li4n4 gives her testimonial to M7CN S3cur3. 649 clicks and counting
you’re a great liar and sounds like a criminal too - Fr3d D4n13ls - Feb 2009
Not to worry as soon as we get it rolling everything go according to plan - p@k5w@ng Feb 2009 (that's what you think m8 )
Dutch
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Feb 06, 2009 11:59 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
LETS SEE THEN IF MY BOYS VISIT YOU IF THE KNIFE CAN SAVE YOU, WE KILL NO MATTER THE SECURITY, WE ARE AGENT OF KILLER, EXPACT IN SNIPPER, THIS IS YOUR LAST WARNING, HELL IS HOT BITCH, I JUST FEE SORRY FOR YOUR FAMILY, THE POLICE WILL NOT SAVE YOU WHEN MY BOYS COME OVER YOU. YOU HAVE A CAHNCE. RACE THE MONEY AND PAY FOR YOUR LIFE.

AGENT KILLER

Race the money? How? In a Formula 1 trunkbox? Laughing

SpainNigeriaNetherlandsCanadaSouth AfricaUnited KingdomAustraliaIvory CoastGhanaTogoUkraineIrelandHong KongFranceSenegalGermanyBeninTurks and CaicosIndonesiaPortugalBurkina FasoMalaysiacameroonJapanGambiaSierra LeoneKenya deadified fake websites) x 374
Mortar x11 Closed lad accountsx a couple Cellphone pony Easter Egg Nurse Nastys Audi TT Goat Golden Goat
Yes we can! (with a bit of help)
doc holliday
Squirrels Hate Me

PostPosted: Fri Feb 06, 2009 1:00 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

bobdemol wrote:
Wouldn't it be a good idea, since more 4I9ers bait him, that we use more or less the same procedures with this guy?

Not really-no two people in real life would react in exactly the same way.Also where a number of people are baiting him,it forces him to try to use whatever his excuse for a brain is to keep track of things.Sometimes they can't,which can lead to them calling people by the wrong name etc.
Hitlads as a general rule are not very bright,you wouldn't catch one of these morons trying to be a barrister,or Charles Soludo.

Jack the hitlad

What you sent to me is not real, don't you fucking understand simple english, that is not real slip from money gram, I have been using money gram before now, FUCK YOU. IDIOT. PLAY YOUR GAME WELL. MASTER OF ALL PLAYERS

Mjwoody
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Fri Feb 06, 2009 2:09 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

This guy is still on script with me. What about purposely confusing his e-mails?

For Ex: I, baiter 1 Shocked, forward his response to baiter2 Shocked, who then responds to mugu Ahhhhh, what are you talking about? I never sent you this, and that is not my name... See you have the wrong guy...

I know he will probably keep the sent e-mails, but it should at least cost him some confusion and time.

(multiple edits, I should finish my coffee before posting....)

"IMBECILE LIKE YOU. SEE AS YOU BLACK LIKE CHARCOAL AND YOUR MOUTH LIKE WOMAN TOTO WEY COME DEY OPEN DEY TALK RUBBISH" - Jahmil Ahmed
blah
Who's Your Daddy?

PostPosted: Fri Feb 06, 2009 2:24 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I told him that I thought west3rn 0nion was a t-shirt store.

Quote:
Look here you fool.

i can now see you are very much ready to die, i will have to change my mind if you want me to do so, i have know that you real a fool, how do you transfer money from your country to another, ok get a money gram shop or go to the bank and ask them what a western union means.

be fooling your self, you will soon join the devil in the burning fire.
agent killer

M7CN Mangler - 1998 clicks. This process is absolutely embarassing. - Sgt. Jones
M7CN Mangler+SecSh1eld+Allst@r= How dear you make me go thru such stress.. - Fr@nk West

<a href="/forum/donate.php">[Click here for dirty nasty pr0n!!1]</a>
pony pony pony
Nurse Nastys Audi TT Mortar x6
Star
bobdemol
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Feb 06, 2009 2:54 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

After this message he became "polite" Evil or Very Mad

Look here you piece of ASSW1PE,

This is the last time I ask you to address me with my name W1LLY

You really have a mentical disorder you ape. Do you live in a tree with other monkeys? OE
OE OE OE

If you want your money you are gonna doing it MY WAY.

The money is made available but all transfers over 1000USD require identification from the receiver.
Do you understand this or not ???

This is your last warning so BE POLITE next time.

W1lly
blah
Who's Your Daddy?

PostPosted: Fri Feb 06, 2009 3:09 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

This lad is VERY special.

He just sent me a bank account after only 4 emails back and forth. Laughing

Quote:
Look here you.

This is the last mail and sending to you now, my next talk with you we not be on mail maybe my boys will help me say hi to you when you fail this time.

since you want to make the payment through bank tansfer, then am offering you a bank account in UK to transfer the money, the said amount of 15,000.OOUSD should be paid in this account, failior to do so, then you will visit hell.
This account is for one of my boys in Uk who went for specail killing assignment, if he confirm no payment in this account you will end up in hell.

Find below the account details and send me a scan copy of the transfer slip.

xxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxx

Go ahead and transfer the funds.

M7CN Mangler - 1998 clicks. This process is absolutely embarassing. - Sgt. Jones
M7CN Mangler+SecSh1eld+Allst@r= How dear you make me go thru such stress.. - Fr@nk West

pony pony pony
Star
jeff30179
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Fri Feb 06, 2009 3:19 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I've noticed aswell that the grammer and sentence structure just got drastically better in the last 'money' email I just got. Even punctuation was improved.

Or is it just me ?

He was quite annoyed I asked him for an extension as I had a dinner party tonight so I asked if he could wait for his $15.

He also just told me his boyfriends were in the UK, so I replied "but I'm in the Republic or Ireland (lie obviously) - why have you sent your men to the UK ?"
Mjwoody
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Fri Feb 06, 2009 3:27 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

What a nice lad, he has the decency to wish me luck...

Code:
Look here you

Read and follow the instructions.

I can now see you are very much ready to die, i was about calling my boys to get you down now before i recieve this mail, as you must know you have to run down to the western union office as soon as you recieve this mail,  i have call my boys to alow you go to the western union office and make the payment, i guess you have the payment details and if in the next mail or 1hour i did not recieve the payment slip of each payment, then i will send you to hell, my boys we allow you go and make the payment as i have told them. dont play with me run down to the western unoion now.

the life of your family is in my hand.
 good luck

ag3nt k!ller

Too bad my transfer was flagged, and now has to go through MC7N S3cure.

jeff30179
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Fri Feb 06, 2009 3:36 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Well he tried his best to explain his fckup about the UK thing Very Happy

Oh sh!t my dinner party will sprint with blood if I'm not careful:

Code:

Look here you.

I have my boys every were around the world, so dont think my boys live in UK alone, i have boys that are with you over there and some are in UK, see if you dont want that party to sprint with blood, just do as i say and arnge the funds now and make the payment with the payment details.

agent killer

my reply

Code:
Ok so I'm confused, why am I paying off the boys in the UK if they
aren't the ones that are gonna do the business on me ?  I mean if I
pay them what about the ones over here that have put all the work in -
out there in the fucking freezing cold - they deserve some money too
surely ?

anyway like I said I will need to order the USD$  from the bank and
that will take until at least monday - hope that's ok - anyway I
better get on with cooking.

if that's not acceptable then our deal will have to be off cos there's
no way I'm making an arse of this dinner party or my partner will
kill me - it's for his boss you see - and kind of an anniversary
thing too.  I do love Dominic so

you take care hassein

He answers bloody quick too, like within 20 minutes, he must be up all night counting his imaginery money.
jeff30179
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Fri Feb 06, 2009 3:44 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Woohoo, the pressure is off, my dinner party will go ahead without the nastyness of a 'sprint of blood' getting on everyone's best shoes - I've won an extension until Monday:

Code:

I have boys all over the world, the once with you are the once to kill you, so the once in you are the onces to recieve money from you, so dont teach me my job, if by monday i did not recieve your payment, then i will have you dead, you dont teach me my job ok. order the money in USD

good luck

Personally I wouldn't have thought a dinner party warranted a stay of execution from a ruthless, blood-thirsty killer like agent thingy but I would have been wrong. Cool
bobdemol
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Feb 06, 2009 3:49 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Any idea where he's from? Couldn't trace him really.
jeff30179
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Fri Feb 06, 2009 3:52 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Me neither - I think he's using gmail interface maybe ?
doc holliday
Squirrels Hate Me

PostPosted: Fri Feb 06, 2009 5:55 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Damn blah,he must like you.I just got this

I have giving you so much time here i don't have any account number to disclose to any body all i will ask you if are you making the payment or not?????

Well at least he isn't caling me a bastard with the cap lock key on

Jack the hitlad

blah
Who's Your Daddy?

PostPosted: Fri Feb 06, 2009 6:01 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@docholiday

Now that's weird! Confused

I just told him that I was an old man in a wheelchair and did all my banking online with bank transfers.

Sent the account right over, with no more questions asked. Shocked

I have been acting pretty fearful and compliant though. Not to mention incredibly confused over these new things he's talking about.

What is MG or WU? I'm confused! Don't hurt me! Very Happy

pony pony pony
Star
grooble
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Feb 06, 2009 6:03 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

If anyone gets to payment I'd love to be the dollar choppa. He still thinks he can threaten me...

"Please i very angry with you John.You disrespect me very bad.I no happy." - p@k5w@ng Dec 2008
"WE WISH TO CONFIRM IF YOUR SERIOUS OR NOT BECAUSE YOUR MAILS SOUNDS AS SOME ONE WHO DOESN’T KNOW AND UNDERSTAND WHAT HE IS DOING" - Fr3d D4n13ls Jan 2009
At me from it already the head to break up - N4t0li4n4 gives her testimonial to M7CN S3cur3. 649 clicks and counting
you’re a great liar and sounds like a criminal too - Fr3d D4n13ls - Feb 2009
Not to worry as soon as we get it rolling everything go according to plan - p@k5w@ng Feb 2009 (that's what you think m8 )
doc holliday
Squirrels Hate Me

PostPosted: Fri Feb 06, 2009 6:12 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

you have to drive as fast as your car can take you to, i will wait tick tack tick tack say the clock.just go to the bank and make the payment there i have instructed my boys to wait and see what you will do.we all are waiting for you.go to the money gram.and make the payment there.remember time is teasu.as soon as you make the payment do not forget to send me all the payment information.

I like this lad-I think he will burn out rapidly,but he does provide a lot of amusement.Tick tack say the clock????

Jack the hitlad

blah
Who's Your Daddy?

PostPosted: Fri Feb 06, 2009 6:16 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@doc

You could always tell him that you spotted one of "his boys" outside the bank and just handed the guy the money so he wouldn't harm you.

Then send him a mail from another account claiming to be dolla choppa. Laughing

pony pony pony
Star
Cathartic Kate
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Feb 06, 2009 6:22 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
dinner party warranted a stay of execution

Maybe you should mail him back to check if it is OK to send a few left overs to his lads who are hiding in the undergrowth?

Also arrange a timetable with him so you can let the 8 Rotties outside, they can only cross their paws for so long.

Laughing

Proud member of "The Todger Club"

Closed lad accounts < никогда достаточно

Goat
doc holliday
Squirrels Hate Me

PostPosted: Fri Feb 06, 2009 6:24 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Interesting idea-but I just told him the bank is 75 miles away,so I guess he needs to sweat until tomorrow Twisted Evil

Jack the hitlad

blah
Who's Your Daddy?

PostPosted: Fri Feb 06, 2009 6:25 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^ I think I'm going to tell him that then. I want to see the email-form of a lad's head exploding. Laughing

*edit*

Quote:
Dear Sir, one of your boys was outside the bank when I went there so I just gave him the money.
His name was Gom3r and he said that he was your employee and that he would take the money to you.

Will you please let me live now sir?? I am very frightened right now! Sad

Now we wait. Very Happy

pony pony pony
Star
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic