SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

One of my first baits.. A little girl in distress

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
ithor
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Tue Feb 03, 2009 8:25 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hello folks! This is actually my fifth bait, but I thought I'd share this one because it's just starting and the four before this one ended up.. well.. you see the flags in my sig Wink

Here it starts, plain simple opening format of a girl in distress.

Quote:
i am R4ll13r

Permit me to inform you of my desire of going into business relationship with you, I am Ms R4ll13r 4rk1dy 19yrs the only child of Late Mr. & Mrs. Uz0h 4rk1dy.. My father was a very wealthy cocoa merchant in Abidjan , the economic capital of Ivory coast, my father was poisoned to death by his business associates on one of their outings on a business trip .

My mother died when I was a baby and since then my father took me so special. Before the death of my father on Feb. 2007 in a private hospital here he secretly called me on his bed side and told me that he has the sum of four million two hundred thausand dollar.($4.2Million) USD left in fixed / suspense account in one of the prime bank here in Abidj4n, that he used my name as his only Daugher for the next of Kin in depositing of the fund. He also explained to me that it was because of this wealth that he was poisoned by his business ssociates.

(1) To provide a bank account which this money will be transferred into .

(2) To serve as a guardian of this fund since I am only 19years.

(3) To make arrangement for me to come over to your country to further my education and to secure a resident permit in your country.

Moreover, Dear, I am willing to offer you 15% of the total sum as compensation for your effort/ input after the successful transfer of this fund into your nominated account

i am waiting to hear from you,

R4ll13r

Oh my, a sad story. So, my character is a very religious man so he replies..
Quote:
I am moved by your story. Allow me to tell you something about myself.
My name is D4m14n Y4hv3h G4y3l0rd and I am supervisor at the W0rd
V1ct00ry Ch4p3l here in Anaheim California. I am also one of the
founding members of the church. I am 52 years old man with a lovely
wife and two sons.

Mysterious are the God's ways. In sorrow, remember that your father is
in a better place now and God Almighty looks after you wherever you
are. As a man of God I want to offer you my help my dear daughter. I
suppose it is ok that I call you my daughter? I assure you that you
can trust me completely, as I work for God and he will punish those
who do wrong things to other people.

Bathe in the glory of God dear daughter,

Regards,

D4m14n G4y3l0rd

Seems like we are getting into business..

Quote:
Dearest how are doing today i hope fine,

I want to tell you more about me. My parents were both citizens of cote'ivoire and lived here before their death. They were Cocoa farmers and earned so much from their farm when they were alive. I have no other persons left if not my uncle who have not been good to me since the death of my father. All he care about is selling my father's properties saying that i am a little girl so will not know what to do with those things. When I tried to protest he started threatening my life and send me out of family house. Right now I am hidding in a church house in the outskirt of the town where he cannot know my wayabout until I leave this country.

please you should try to avoid anybody about this transfer because some people this time are very rude in such big money and my father worned me do not contact any of my relation he said that i should seek for a forigner so that i will go over there to start my new life.I will not associate with you if you connect anybody because they might plan to cheat on me . We need to build trustworth relationship.
my own share to any business of your choice.this is what i need from you to help me, i am puting all my trust in you please do not disapoint me,this is my direct to phone number +2 2 5 & & 2 4 9 o 9 0

The good things that happened to me is that my uncle are not aware of this sum of money left in the bank. You should understand that I have no intentions of delaying this matter anylonger. I want to come over to your country as soon as possible. I have understand your mail but I have made prayings before contacting you and I have believe that you are nolonger a strenger but a family member. I want you to see this money as yours,.

BANK CONTACT

BANK MANAGER IS
BANQUE INTERNATIONALE POUR LE' COMMERCE (BICICI)
PRIVATE LINE: +
BANK EMAIL: bici cici _ coted ivo ire @ yahoo.fr
WEB: www .bi ci ci. org

That is a real bank by the way

Please email the director Mr Ange Koffi and tell him that you are writing unbehalf of me Ms Rallier Arkidy who's father is dead and have money deposited in their bank.Feel free to email the director because he have already told me to look for someone who will help me, there will wellcome you.

I will be waiting for your email after contacting the bank

Your's Faithful one

R4ll13r 4rk1dy.

I was hoping for a fake bank there but I was disappointed. The bank was legal and there was actually a guy with that name working there. Oh well, no flaggy this time Sad

Anyway, I fired a generic mail to the bank at this point requesting more info. Nothing to see there.

Quote:
Dear R4ll1 3r,

I have contacted the bank but have not yet received a reply. I will
contact you again when the bank manager writes back to me.
Until then, may the god bless you. I will include you in my prayers
tonight here at our ministry, W00rd V1c7ory Ch4pe!.

God bless,

D G

Hmm.. off of the script, at least for one message.

Quote:
Dear one in Lord

i that you very much for contacting the bank and this is to show that you are a realy man of God and God will bless you more,please get intouch to me after you hear from the bank so that i will know what to do next

your's faithul and one in christ

Here I got a message from the bank, nothing much but boring stuff about how they need this and that form and yada yada yada..

The great man in god replies..

Quote:
Dear R4ll133r,

I got a message from the bank today. They are asking us to get two
documents to proceed with the transaction, 1) Court Clearance
Certificate and 2) Affidevits of Fund Claim in order to transfer the
money out from the Fix Suspense Account they are being held at the
moment. Since I am unable to travel at the moment, the bank suggested
that you would get these documents for me so I could forward them back
to the bank. There is also a form that I will need to fill, but I am
in process of doing that at the moment.

I hope to hear back from you soon my dear child.

God bless,

D4m14n

Ahh.. back to the script... with a long one!

Quote:
Dearest one in lord,how are you doing , ihope fine
I am here to inform you the outcomes from the Ministry of Justice today to obtaining of those needed Certificates from the BI CI CI bank C00te D'Ivoire.

I went to the bank and the secretary told what the documents are and how it will look like, I decided to wait for the director,Mr Ang1 K0ff11, When he came, he told his secretary and lawyer who went with me to the Ministry of Justice to get the two required documents (AFFIDEVITS OF CLAIM, COURT CLEARANCE CERTIFICATE ).

When we reach to the Ministry of Justice,they directed us to the office where they will issue us those documents.But the officer in charge of issuing those documents told me that it will cost me $950 I was surprised and the secretary who accompany me from the bank ask me whether I don't know that it will cost me that kind of money. I pleaded to them in the Ministry to see if they can reduce the amount for us but they told me that this is the fix price for issueing that kind of documents.

on my way coming back,I enter into the bank again to see if they can give me some money from my late fathers money.The bank Director told me that no body have access to that
money unless the Two certificate is available,they also said that it is because the money was deposited into a suspence account for onward transfer and it is those documents that will prove that I am the next of kin of this said fund, Although they all knows whom i am but they said it is according to banking rules and regulation I have been crying since I came back but I decided to write you and tell you about my outcome.Please my dear, it wasn't as I think and I am having doubt if I can come out of this but in God I trust.

Please dear,I do not have any money at hand now so,I humbly begging you to assist me in the name of God,Please assist me with the money.I do not have any other person to seek for this help from here and I can not go and sell myself by going into prostitution GOD FORBID!!.

Please,it is never my intention to ask you for any money but the problem is beyond me for now so please and please,I really need your help at this time so I can go and get this documents the bank required before they will transfer the money.I have the confidence that immediately we get this document, the bank will not waste any time to transfer the money. I am counting on you please help me to get this documents.

I will like you to see the form that they gave me from the Ministry of Justice here so that you will fill and return it back to me so that i will come with it together with the fee so that they will prepare the documents with all your information to avoid any mistake,Please i will be waiting to hear from you as soon as you read this mail.

PLEASE I WILL BE HAPPY IF YOU WILL REALLY UNDERSTAND THE KIND OF SITUATION WHICH I AM FACING IN THIS COUNTRY TOGETHER WITH THE POLITICAL CRISES THAT IS GOING ON IN THIS COUNTRY. PLS UNDERSTAND THAT I AM HONESTLY SEEKING FOR YOUR ASSISTANCE IN THIS TIME OF NEED.PLEASE YOU CAN SEND THIS MONEY WITH MY NAME THROUGH W3S7ERN 0NI0N MONEY TRANSFER OR M0N3Y GR4 MM .

Receivers name: R4ll13r 4rk1dy.
Address:Address : 07 bp 113 Ab1dj4n 01.
Amount....................$950

please send me the M7CN control number and question and answer

Your positive response is highly needed .
Thanks and God bless you.

Your Sincerely
R4ll13r 4rk1dy.

Aha! So you're after my money. Somehow I'd be tempted to suggest prostitution Twisted Evil to her, but since my char is a religious man, he won't do such things. I still haven't decided my next reply, but it is going to be something along the lines of not having any money at hand and it would be easier to just to a wire transfer.. after all mr. d4m14n has not heard from W U or M G before.. And the form filling is a problem, my char doesn't have a printer nor a scanner at hand Very Happy

Suggestions are welcome, since I'm quite new to this Smile

FrumpyBB
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Feb 03, 2009 8:42 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Aah I see Very Happy So that was where the ADB Bank appeared. Yes...looks like the lad works with a real person´s details in this respect Sad
But the payment, of course, is Western Union! Pah Evil or Very Mad

Personally, I would delay it. Maybe with the help of a young priest (a second character of yours)? Do the church have cash money? Can you access them now? Are you allowed to tell your superior / your priest about it? He can help. Can your lad repeat his original proposal to him?

Then you can come back to WU - huh? What is that? You have no bank account? Smile

BTW, great that it was your first impulse to treat a fake bank site as it ought to be treated!

Safari Dan the lotto man, ARK mugu wedding
Safari Dennis the hitman, co-bait w/ Murry Guru
Safari Zake (w/ SH, SL & Craig)
Safari x 5 Modeling Mugu Meeting, w/ mewing_ghecko & Otterfan & SSC
Safari x 2 another MMM w/ SH
Safari x 13 Later shows and trips for the benefit of M00seknuckle, incl. the 0budu Fact Finding Mission

Come to our Eater University Baiting Tutorials Hello Kitty! pony Cos you deserve it. Smile Mortar x5 Closed lad accounts x50+ Sand Timer x 4 -- T.W.A.T Goat Easter Egg 2013
ithor
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Wed Feb 04, 2009 6:45 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

The story continues! Father D has been very busy lately but still found time to reply to his new daughter..

Quote:
Dear daughter,

I am doing fine, and I was happy to hear that you had already visited
Ministry of Justice. We have been extremely busy here due to arranging
a big gospel night this friday. We have people coming around the
country to sing praise to the Lord with us. I hope you understand that
it makes me as the church supervisor very busy man.

I am suprised that the documents cost that much. I will need to check
if I could get the money for you from my church's charity fund box, I
just hope that our accountant has not taken it to the bank yet. But if
that is the case, I should be able to clear a wire-to-wire to you from
our charity account if you provide me with account information for
international transfer.

I must go now, our young priest has something he needs me to take a look at.

God bless you dear child,

Father D4m14n

ithor
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Thu Feb 05, 2009 3:12 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Now for something completely unexpected..

Quote:
DEAR ONE IN LORD , HOW ARE YOU DOING , I HOPE ALL IS FINE.I THANKS ALMIGHTY GOD.

PLEASE THIS IS THE ACCOUNT WHERE YOU SHOULD SEND THE MONEY SO THAT I WILL GET IT AND GO TO THE MINISTRY OF JUSTICS TO OBTAIN THOES DOCUMENTS, DEAR PLEASE AFTER YOU MAKE THE PAYMENT I WILL LIKE YOU TO SEND ME THE PAYMENT SLIP.

BANK:SGBC1 BANK(S0C1ETAL3 G3NER4L3 D3S B4NQU3 3N C0TE D'IV01R3).
ACCOUNT BENEFICIARY:0S1S1 CH1D1EB3RE M1CH34L
ACCOUNT:1"2OO79&)2(
SWIFT CODE:SGC!C! 4B
BRANCH:D34UX PL4T3AU BR4NCH AB!DJ4N C0T3 D'1VOR3
WEST AFRICA.

THANKS AND GOD BLESS YOU AMEN
YOUR'S FAITHFUL.
WAITING TO HEAR FROM YOU

Hmm.. I guess I send some... account info to Alan Smile Actually I did it already. Where's my little piggy?! Ah, there it is... now to ponder my next move on this bait Smile

vonRichtofen
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Thu Feb 05, 2009 3:33 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Welcome ithor.
At this point you can take advantage of the necessary bureaucratic features of using a bank instead of Wester onion or MG. first, you go there, and when it comes up that the receiver is in Africa, you are told that since the despicable scammers have robbed so many people, in your country a new policy requires the ID copy of the receiver. If the lad is not prepared for this, you will gain some time while he’s building a junk passport or ID. He can instead re-direct you to WU or MG… but you will find that the same policy is imposed to them also. Then once the money is sent, use the nice junk-receipt provided by Obi van knievel: http://obiwanknievel.tripod.com/id3.html or marvinator: http://s198.photobucket.com/albums/aa207/marvin8r/Forms
After some (hopefully many) attempts to send a readable form, he will ask you to write the details down. Then you have some difficulties in finding the control number, then you find it but (pity!) it’s wrong. I always prefer MG as the lad cannot check online and have to pay a visit to MG office. Then, when you have found that the MTCN has been misprinted (always put some “3” and “8”, as they are easy to be misread and mixed up with each other), and the number still doesn’t work, you go there and find that… the WU/MG office has burnt down. Or has been closed and at its place there’s now a sexy shop (you don’t dare to enter and ask for information, you have a reputation, man!).

sorry i am not with you, you keep laying everyday lie and new lie from your mouth. Victor Str4sser
We sympathise over your plight with the BIRDS - European Commission
the ploice will be on his side beacuse he is a citizen of NIRGERIA - Henry G0ld
You will be arrested and presecuted as a terrorist - ASS IGP. KOFI JERRY
<a href="/forum/donate.php">[Support the Motherland! donate to 419Eater.com]</a>
Closed lad accounts Sand Timer 1 year and 3 months
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic