SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Wants Donations For Kids Charity...Lad Attempts Trophy Pic!

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
ramsey
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Feb 12, 2009 11:21 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
1,A BOY OF 5YEARS WILL COST YOU $12,000
2,A BOY OF 10 YEARS WILL COST YOU $15,000
3,A GIRL OF 5 YEARS WILL COST YOU $14,000
4, A GIRL OF 5 YEARS WILL COST YOU $18,000

I wonder if we get a discount for bulk buying. We order 200 kids, put in a shipping container, send to us and retail them in supermarkets.

I wonder what Mr Uruk will say to this suggestion

I've been dropped, I am not in this bait anymore

Closed lad accounts x11
asiaguy
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Feb 12, 2009 11:32 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I still have this Lad sending me 3 mails a day.
He works all night as well.

He is now a very, very bad Lad.
He is stealing pics from the REAL SOS Charity website and sending them to me as PROOF of his operation.

Bad Lad = More Pain.

The problem is that as much pain as I have given him so far, he never gets upset. I am getting upset that HE is NOT getting upset.... Laughing

I will cock you in a bottle and add peper to your eyes while you will die (My lost love Lad...Morgan)
fuck off and never contact me any more get this insult to your entire family (Barrister Philip Nowoke after 9 futile trips to WU)
I don't know how you think they will be liking your asshole (Paul Mbecki - banker Lad)
asiaguy
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Feb 13, 2009 2:57 am Reply with quoteBack to top

OK...this Lad is now going to get hammered...

I asked for a simple photo of him holding a sign thanking me for my donation. He promised to send it after he was sent the receipt.
He was sent the receipt, but after 5 unsuccessful trips to collect the funds, he decided to send me the PICS FROM THE REAL SOS website as proof of his charity.

When I asked where the picture of him holding the sign was he responded with this gem....

Quote:
What i really wanted to do was to get a larger size of the picture and make a masterpiece of it and will demand for your mailing address so that i may send it to you through DHL courier services as a return for your kindness and not necessary attaching it to the mail,that way you will not value or appreciate it.I really want this relationship to remain evergreen in your memory

It is evergreen in my mind now... Evil or Very Mad

I will cock you in a bottle and add peper to your eyes while you will die (My lost love Lad...Morgan)
fuck off and never contact me any more get this insult to your entire family (Barrister Philip Nowoke after 9 futile trips to WU)
I don't know how you think they will be liking your asshole (Paul Mbecki - banker Lad)
ramsey
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Feb 13, 2009 3:14 am Reply with quoteBack to top

asiaguy wrote:
I am getting upset that HE is NOT getting upset.... Laughing

How is that possible? I got him vomiting lava after three emails. Smile

Just ask him to complete a PC3 form, I bet you he will hurl every profanity under the sun at you.

Closed lad accounts x11
Seven of Nine
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Feb 13, 2009 9:52 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I've offered the lad 1500 quid, payable by bank to bank transfer.
There seems to be an unfortunate problem with the proposed transfer modality:
Quote:
Dear Soiled Underpants (*),
I must say it give me pleasure to read from your mail on the proposal of your donating the sum of one thousand five hundred pounds to us.Sir your gesture will go a long way to leave an indelible mark in our memory(1).However i must apologise here to you of our inability to provide a bank account for you to transfer the money,this is as a result of some glitch we have been experiencing with our foreign bank account,(2)as a result of this we will appreciate you send us the money using the name of our treasurer through the western union transfer or money gram with the detailed informations provided below.

<Recipient details snipped>

Sir,On sucessful sending of the fund,please scan and send us the copy of the payment slip for tax purposes.
Your generosity will forever be evergreen in our memory.

Thanking you once again
<Snipped>

(*) Cryptic reference to baiting character's name.

(1) Our collective gestures certainly will leave an indelible mark, smol boi Evil or Very Mad
(2) Oh dear. Al@n strikes again. Well done to those who have reported this turd's accounts Thumbs up

Doodle Bug
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Fri Feb 13, 2009 10:51 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I got the Charity photos this morning, He sent it at 0146

Who is this person Mickey Mouse???
trying to dercieve hoorable men like me. You are stupid man ok.
bobdemol
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Feb 13, 2009 12:36 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

ramsey wrote:
he's a lazy tool. he didn't do my banner, won't fill any form and didn't send me passport photo.

me didn't want my 1,000 either

But he sent me a picture of himself

I managed to get a form twice since the pic on the first one wasn't to my satisfaction. He now agrees to make a banner Smile Indeed, this one is a polite and patient lad. When I get the banner I'll start a thread in the "publish your work" section 'cause I have a nice plot for him in mind Twisted Evil

You have made me get to take my drugs. -Claude Dominique after ticking over 1000 boxes-

FOR THE LAST TIME DONT EVER SENT ME EMTY SLIP AGAIN -Barrister Mustapha-

why must you act like childish game. -Eng Uzeze-

why are u so stupid and fullish like that go to hall. u idiot - Topman Stephen

LOOK AM SICK AND TYRED WITH ALL THIS TAMBAMBLING OF YOUR. -Barr. Bulunga-
Penguin Easter Egg Easter Egg 2013 Goat Closed lad accounts Nigeria Ghana Mortar Sand Timer Cellphone Tattoo Safari Safari Linos: Togo-Benin Safari Mike Obidi: Onitsha-Lagos-Accra (1800KM/1120Miles)
Safari Felix: Accra-Lomé (x3)
Pic of a beer drinking goat
grooble
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Feb 13, 2009 12:47 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Lazy Lazy Lazy Lad.

I thought I'd lost him but he's got back to me out of the blue after a week or so.

I asked him for a letter of intent so I could ringfence the funds before the end of the tax year and despite me giving him the format he acted stoopid so I have sent him the foundations proforma letter of intent. That should keep him busy for a while, I bet he gets it wrong. I'd have been happy with a handwritten note but now he is going to have to take some pain and fill in the form. If he agrees to all the conditions of award, and he has to sign each one individually, I could be in for some nice trophies.

Next step is to get him to write a minimum 7 page proposal that will be acceptable to the awards plenary. And they are very demanding...

"Please i very angry with you John.You disrespect me very bad.I no happy." - p@k5w@ng Dec 2008
"WE WISH TO CONFIRM IF YOUR SERIOUS OR NOT BECAUSE YOUR MAILS SOUNDS AS SOME ONE WHO DOESN’T KNOW AND UNDERSTAND WHAT HE IS DOING" - Fr3d D4n13ls Jan 2009
At me from it already the head to break up - N4t0li4n4 gives her testimonial to M7CN S3cur3. 649 clicks and counting
you’re a great liar and sounds like a criminal too - Fr3d D4n13ls - Feb 2009
Not to worry as soon as we get it rolling everything go according to plan - p@k5w@ng Feb 2009 (that's what you think m8 )
ramsey
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Feb 13, 2009 1:47 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Can somebody please explain this message, I have no idea what it means.

Quote:
I got your mail below but was not happy with your utterances of linking us to any terrorist organization.Contrary to your claim,we are not linked to any terrorist organization and i choose to beg for your pardon on the use of such language irrespective of the fact that we are requesting for some fund does not warrant the use of any vulgar or profane language to address this organization.As a matter of fact we the entire members of this organization has deliberated extensively on your opinion of my signing the form and that has been approved.I couldn't have approved of such graven attachment myself.
However i will be retiring for the weekend and will be resuming for duty on Monday.I will get the forms ready over the weekend and will be sending it across to you as soon as i resume for duty on Monday morning.I will herefore beg you to keep the funds ready.
Regarding the adoption of children,i suppose i told you the other time like we should handle things accordingly,one step at a time.Let us finish withwhat we have at hand fter might i might be able to give a listening ear to what you are saying regarding the adoption.

REMEMBER ST VALENTINES DAY AND SHOW LOVE TO THE NEEDY AROUND YOU ON THE VALENTINES DAY.

Uruk Melabo

Closed lad accounts x11
grooble
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Feb 13, 2009 2:00 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

It sounds like it could almost be a reply to my letter of intent proforma. I told him I wanted it back TODAY.

There were no questions about terrorism though. There will be next time now he has put the idea into my head.

Mind if I steal the text, make it look like it came to me from him and reply to it?

I think the confusion levels need to be upped a little...

Edit - just checked and the form has no terrorism references http://members.419eater.com/~grooble/AFLOI-v3.0May2008.pdf Must be someone else who has got him working over the weekend.

"Please i very angry with you John.You disrespect me very bad.I no happy." - p@k5w@ng Dec 2008
"WE WISH TO CONFIRM IF YOUR SERIOUS OR NOT BECAUSE YOUR MAILS SOUNDS AS SOME ONE WHO DOESN’T KNOW AND UNDERSTAND WHAT HE IS DOING" - Fr3d D4n13ls Jan 2009
At me from it already the head to break up - N4t0li4n4 gives her testimonial to M7CN S3cur3. 649 clicks and counting
Not to worry as soon as we get it rolling everything go according to plan - p@k5w@ng Feb 2009 (that's what you think m8 )
Doodle Bug
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Fri Feb 13, 2009 5:07 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I will be away for a little while and cant give this lad any attention , anyone want to jump in as one of the board members of a Lego Factory awaiting costing for a project to build a new hall for the children,
worth a try I havent put too much effort in, Waste not want not

My name is Paul Smile

Who is this person Mickey Mouse???
trying to dercieve hoorable men like me. You are stupid man ok.
maggiemay
Adamu's soulmate

PostPosted: Fri Feb 13, 2009 7:13 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Having gone to the trouble of organising a food collection he now tells me he doesnt want this and it will be too expensive for me to send anyway. I thought he said he wanted food when he was being offered Lego by Doodle Bug Confused

Anyway the Church congregation will now instead consider making a donation towards the building costs and he is producing some leaflets for me to circulate at the service on Sunday morning - hes promised them by tomorrow

You can be of great assistance to helping this little wads realize their hope for tomorrow,

pony pony
<a href="/forum/donate.php">[Click here to donate to 419Eater.com]</a>
maggiemay
Adamu's soulmate

PostPosted: Sun Feb 15, 2009 10:27 am Reply with quoteBack to top

No leaflets and no excuses made Sad

You can be of great assistance to helping this little wads realize their hope for tomorrow,

pony pony
HospitalRd
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Sun Feb 15, 2009 6:29 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

He will return to his "office" on Monday.

Quote:
Sir,
I will be retiring for the weekend on Monday and will be back to the office on Monday.As soon as i am back i will be doing accordingly as you have demanded.

"if you don't witness the mighty hands of God within 7days then,i will gather stones to worship it and die like pagan for you."
maggiemay
Adamu's soulmate

PostPosted: Sun Feb 15, 2009 8:21 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Thanks Hospital Road - so he is retiring for the weekend on Monday and back in the office the same day Confused anyhow he missed the opportunity to raise some funds from this weeks church service - he will have to wait another week now- and those leaflets better be good!

pony pony
HitchHiker
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Feb 15, 2009 8:45 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

At the moment I am just taking it easy on the poor lad.
The rest of you got him so confused he got my name wrong. As an Elder of the Church, I was magnanimous and forgave him (for the moment Twisted Evil ). We are at the negotiation stage, so I have asked for details of his "village", photos if possible, and have just dropped the merest of hints about needing a "layworker" to oversee the potential project.

I'm putting in lots of spiritual/philosophical text, so hopefully he will see me as a serious victim.

you bloody nigeria scammer you scamm me of 6,800pounds : Billy a cheque scammer.
Closed lad accounts x? Easter EggMortar x2
Ninja Bloody hell I've been ninja'd
<a href="/forum/donate.php">[Click here to help 419Eater.com fight the good fight]</a>
ramsey
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Feb 17, 2009 3:00 am Reply with quoteBack to top

this lad is a bit touchy, call him a terrorist or even a hint will drive him over the edge

Closed lad accounts x11
maggiemay
Adamu's soulmate

PostPosted: Tue Feb 17, 2009 9:34 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

The lazy lad is telling me he has " a large workload on his shoulder" Very Happy and as a result hasnt prioritised my leaflets yet, he will however produce these in the next week - or so he says

Good - we are all making an impact Smile

pony pony
Schwetty Weaner
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Tue Feb 17, 2009 10:09 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

He dropped me. Guess the other offers were making him salivate. I picked him back up today to see if I can frustrate him as well

Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Feb 18, 2009 6:41 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I still receive daily communication from the Lad, but the lazy SOB is still delaying my trophy pic.

This Lad must have nothing but baiters in his box.

Reaper
Hello I'm New here!

Location: Travelling in a fried-out combie. On a hippie trail, head full of zombie...

PostPosted: Wed Feb 18, 2009 7:14 am Reply with quoteBack to top

He dropped me as well, and all I did was complain that my name was not . Pfft.

110+United KingdomNigeriaSpainNetherlandsGhanaChinaIvory CoastUnited StatesSwitzerlandAustraliaFranceDenmarkSierra LeoneEuropean UnionSenegalUnited NationsRussiaBurkina FasoBeninCzech RepublicQuestion
Cellphone x15 Mortar x18 Closed lad accounts 50+

SafariSafariSafari Shola - 4.3k miles Lagos - Abidjan | Lagos - N'Djamena, Chad | Lagos - Sokoto "i have not eaten anything except water"
SafariSafari Mr Floyd - Lagos - N'Djamena, Chad | Lagos -N'Djamena --> Abeche, with RS (7 days in hell Rolling Eyes ) "we are dieing here"

Art Trophies: <a href="http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=129502">Eva Bust</a> - <a href="http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=135167">Reaper's Art Gallery</a>

- I am the King of Rome, and above grammar
Easter Egg
hoorah
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Feb 18, 2009 3:38 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Ask what subjects they teach at the orphanage. Ask if one of the kids you want to buy can email him and tell him about the day's lesson.
grooble
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Feb 18, 2009 4:13 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I gave him until Tuesday to return my form. I got this:

Quote:
I am very sorry for not to have returned the form .I was indisposed at the office at the weekend.Honestly i came up in the office and discovered your mail.I did not mean to really disappoint you as such.How ever may i ask if you could give me a little time to review the form properly before filling it.I will do that and return it as soon as possible probably by tomorrow.

So I called an extraordinary plenary session of the Awards committee on Thursday afternoon so he'd better get his sorry ass in gear if his proforma letter of intent is to get to me in time.

Edit......

Just got this

Quote:
Mr 4ubr3y,
I am most sorry for this unwarranted inconveniences.I really did not mean to cause you this delay.My wife gave birth too a baby boy through caeserian operation during the weekend and that has kept me tensed up and out of office.I just bumped in to the office for something and stumbled over your mail.Please I'll appreciate you inform the committee about my predicament and ask them on my plea to reconvene for this purpose.I will make the form snappy as in no distant time whem i am back to the office.

Break out the champagne and cigars Cool

Revarious
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Wed Feb 18, 2009 8:55 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Howdy there boy,

Listen my Secretary told me that you were looking for charitable donations. Unfortunately we had a problem with a tribble viral invasion of our systems, and had to reboot the flux capacitor. Don't you just hate it when that happens? Anyway i was wondering if you could re-send me your e-mail with all relevant details. I am the owner of a small petroleum company based in Texas, and as you know we get a lot of bad publicity for destroying the world and all that shit. Well i reckon it would be a good publicity stunt for us to get some coverage doing this donation.

Let me know if you are interested, it should be a deal worth at least half a billion dollars.

Stay safe.

Regards,

Mike Umpence
Emu fossil fuels CEO

Ok ive just sent out the hook. Its my seccond attempt at baiting. wish me luck Smile

Master Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Feb 19, 2009 2:42 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Im in on this one also.
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic