SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Wants Donations For Kids Charity...Lad Attempts Trophy Pic!

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
misterdeeds
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Feb 25, 2009 4:33 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I told the jackoff that my firm was sending him a $3000 donation to help the kids... and I sent him a junkfile. He's emailed me back telling me that he needs it in .pdf format. I just renamed the file and sent it again. I think I'll have to slap him soon. I think my character 3rich Hon3cker may have to go and visit hin in person later on. This guy is disgustingly stupid!

"NA GOD GO PUNISH U IDIOTE" Barrister Dasilva
"WHY NOT YOU GO TO HELL AND DIE A HUNDRED TIMES?" American Banking Austria
"YOU CAN NEVER CHOP MY DOLLAR BECAUSE YOU ARE A DEAD APE" - Victoria Mark
"LISTEN YOUR APPLICATION IS OVERDUE WE DONT ENTERTAIN JOKES HERE" - UAE Immigrations
United Arab Emirates Closed lad accounts x14
ramsey
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Jun 01, 2009 1:15 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Are these people so f-ing lazy or just plain stupid. After months of silence he emailed me asking for donation. I asked him to do me a budget and this is his reply

Quote:
I told you all these before even at the earliest contact.I do not wish to be interrogated with further questionings or details.You may wish to stop the donation if you are not clear of the motive.
Thanks

Closed lad accounts x11
bumsnacks
Wannabe Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Jun 01, 2009 3:13 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I don't think he will be able to see the face. He will probably be in the trunk and it gets awfully dark in there.... Razz
ramsey
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Jun 02, 2009 6:14 am Reply with quoteBack to top

any had any luck with this lad?

he is incredibly lazy, he wants me to send him money for his charity but won't tell me what it's for

Closed lad accounts x11
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic