SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

This being my first time I thought I'd let you guys watch

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
dopeyme
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Sat Jan 24, 2009 8:37 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hello everyone that I didn't talk to in my other post. I'll give you the short version, I get an email saying I won $800,000 in some irish lottery. They want $245 via western union. I set up a fake gmail account. So I hear back from the man and here is the first message I get from him:

Quote:
Hello Sir, regards to your email you sent to me, you were one of the lucky winners of the irish lottery held on the 19th January 2009. and it was deposited with us for transfer and will do not have any right to remove or touch the funds the charges you are paying for is for the security keeping fees with is 245 dollars. i wish to let you know that as soon as i recieve your payment details i will send your parcel to your door step with 24 hours. do it asap.

Regards

So I'm about to reply back to him playing up the whole angle of I have to wait till the first of the month for my check and then I can send the cash. So if you have some ideas please feel free to tell them to me. Let the show begin!!! Very Happy
sir scam alot
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Jan 24, 2009 8:41 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

What is the email address of this scammer?

Safari = Group safari - Dan Nkwerre: Port Harcourt to Abeche, Chad
Safari2 = Barr. Mustapha Marlick: Lome, Togo to Abuja Nigeria and Accra, Ghana.
pony Mortar x15 (some survived) Closed lad accounts x280 T.W.A.T Nurse Nastys Audi TT United States
<b>Have you kicked your lad today?<b>
Over $1 million USD in fake checks/money orders confiscated Easter Egg
dopeyme
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Sat Jan 24, 2009 8:44 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

[email protected]
sir scam alot
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Jan 24, 2009 8:46 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Ok, wanted to check to see if he was connected to another scammer group I was tormenting. He does not seem to be at this time.

Good luck with your new pet and welcome to the Eater. Smile

Safari = Group safari - Dan Nkwerre: Port Harcourt to Abeche, Chad
Safari2 = Barr. Mustapha Marlick: Lome, Togo to Abuja Nigeria and Accra, Ghana.
pony Mortar x15 (some survived) Closed lad accounts x280 T.W.A.T Nurse Nastys Audi TT United States
<b>Have you kicked your lad today?<b>
Over $1 million USD in fake checks/money orders confiscated Easter Egg
dopeyme
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Sat Jan 24, 2009 8:58 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Okay, here's my first message to him:

Quote:
Dear Jim,
I am sorry it has taken me a little longer to reply to you. I am just writing to let you know that I will move forward with this at the first of the month. See I'm currently on a medical leave from work and right now I'm on a fixed income paid out monthly. So as soon as I get paid I will send you the money. Let me just say thank you also, this money is a true godsend and will go a long way in paying for my chemotherapy bill.
bigmac
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Sat Jan 24, 2009 9:07 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

You could ask him if he can get you medicine for your condition because yours costs you a lot of money each time. Then get him to photograph it and maybe play on this in some way. I am sure he will use any old medicine and pills he can find, but try asking for something that is a certain colour, shape and with some writing on it of your choice. See how far you can push this. Saves you going straight into sending him a fake WU form for him to fill in. Tell him you can only afford to pay him if you get your medicine cheaper. See how it goes.
Obviously we all sympathise with actual sick people and are in no way making fun of any condition, just wasting lad time.

dh_mac
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Sat Jan 24, 2009 9:08 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

....oh okay! From the title of this post, I thought that this was something totally different

>shrug<

But while I am here, I think that remembering that these Irish lotteries can be very complicated. And.. you want to be absolutely clear on whats going on. So your character will be asking lots of questions. And they are usually one question per email. Be sure to ask the odd "..tell me about your job there are the Lottery firm.." or ask him about his vast experience if previous winners have pissed their winnings away, have they given them to charities, and generally what your Lads opinion is. Be sure to be controversial too. Don't hesitate to insult him gently and maybe ask him to bow or address you as "Sir" being you are almost a millionare!!

But ... sadley... Lotto baits don't last too long. If you squirm too much, they usually drop you as this Faux Irish Lottery firm is in it for the quick buck.

Maybe question about how they got a hold of you.. then ask him about how secure is his email account?? When you send him info on the elusive MoneyGram or Western Onion, you may be better to rename a *.dll file and mail it to him. Of course, being he is not running the latest version of Vista 2009 with the "Atari" Service Pack, he may have difficulty. Wink Suggest he tries another computer as all of your secret personal information is there!! (do a 'search' here on the forum to learn how to send funny files and bogus renamed stuff)

You could also wonder in a not so direct way that this award is in Dollars and not Pounds?? What is the conversion to Indian Rupee or Euro's??? With your new found fortune, you plan to be doin' some travelin' and wonder how many new Mercedes coups that could buy. Hell, ask him what kind of Mercedes cars he likes.. being he is in the Lottery business he may know someone who knows someone.

To begin .. make sure you understand our Mantra of baiting safe. Replying from a Hotmail or Yahoo or similar email address is a good start. Be certain your scamming friend has no idea of your personal life/ home addresses/ Real Life phone numbers/ etc. These guys can be a dirty bunch and you want to have a clear conscious when you go to bed at night that these guys are jumpin' up and down frustrated in their internet cafe all wound up & have no idea how to track you down (.. as rare as that is-it could happen)

PS-- be aware that we don't like to intentionally 'tip off' our crooked scamming friends and we do not tell them about mistakes they make.. ie:dollars of an Irish Lottery instead of pounds, poor spelling, etc

"..SCAN ME THE BANK RECEIPT AGAIN AND MAKE SURE YOU SCAN IT PROPERLY SO THAT IT CAN BE SEEINGABLE." Mr_Berkley

"...WHAT DO YOU WANT ME TO DO UNH, TO KILL MY SELF BECAUSE OF A PARCKAGE.." Androse V1ncent-another satisfied customer of ParcelDirect

"..I AM TOTALY DISAPONTED THE WAY YOU ARE TAKING THIS TRANSACTION ...IF I HAVE KNEW YOU ARE GOING TO TAKE THIS TRANSACTRION THIS WAY ..I WIL NOT CONTACT YOU FOR THE FIRST TIME"-DR_Usman

Russia United States

Last edited by dh_mac on Sun Jan 25, 2009 12:18 am; edited 1 time in total
dopeyme
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Sat Jan 24, 2009 9:30 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

First off, Big Mac thanks for the advice about the medication and don't worry, I never make fun of anyone that is sick. I have family members that have some different conditions and I would never make light of their conditions.

Second, dh_mac, I apologize for teasing you like that with my title. Next, I shouldn't have any issues with him finding me, as far as he is concerned my name is similar to a famous lawyer from a famous murder trial in 1995 and that I live in another state. I should be okay. Thanks for the replies guys and I'll keep you posted.
SlapHappy
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Jan 24, 2009 11:50 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Welcome to Eater, dopeyme. Very Happy
There are lots of great tips on Payment Delaying Modalities in the Eater University Forum. Straight Baiting topic is also very good.
You can also pick up good tools to use here to delay the inevitable payment or fake it real good:
http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=151052

Don't worry about the first few lads dropping you early, as you'll eventually get to read their minds and scams better. It's all a fun learning experience, where there is an endless supply of scum to bait.
Have fun, enjoy it, and good luck stringing this one out to the max! Very Happy

Safari Safari Sand Timer (19 mo.) Tina and Joe's Safari - Accra to Niger & Timbucktu
Safari Safari Z@ke & Charlie -Wulugu Or Bust Safari- Lagos to Paga & Tokwari X2 - 3800mi.
Golden Pith x3 H3ctor & C@leb - Yankar1 & Parakou
Safari x2 Charles and Friend-Amsterdam to Vatican
Safari Issac to Chad
Be A Cool Cat, Like Me Trophy Videos Cool Stuff
pony pony Closed lad accounts Mortar Goat Easter Egg 2011
dopeyme
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Wed Jan 28, 2009 4:16 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Sorry it took a while for an update. I guess this guy decided to take his sweet time getting back to me. Anyway, this is the latest email he just sent me:

Quote:
Attn
In receipt of your email, we wish to reconfirm the content of the email as ok, but to this regards i wish to let you that as soon as you a fully settle please respond.

Furthermore there is every need for you to respond before the time limit expire as we do have limit to collect and deliver parcel to our various location, my candid advice in your next email, do indicate the exact date you will be making the payment been that you are on a monthly payment should be this month as already, the delivery department is awaiting order to dispatch to you.

Note:Delivery will take effect and be completed 24 hours on receipt of your payment details immidiately.

Jim Coker

I was thinking of telling him that I will send the money via moneygram on friday and then at the last minute have to cancel on him because I had a family emergency and that I will try to get back to him a week later.[/quote]
irishemigrant
** REMEMBERED **

PostPosted: Wed Jan 28, 2009 5:42 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Send it on a friday, or Sat morning, very late, check the time diff
Some mg are open Sat check, and send to one far away

use one of the dodgy ones in the files here, Gomer has a few with a smudged mtcn

Then the lad will be out celebrating all weekend spending it, Very Happy till he gets to MG on Monday Crying or Very sad

http://www.scamwarners.com/ For when you want to remember why we bait

Goodbye Mike (Paranoid) Friend, confidant, partner. Till we meet again.
Personal Message From The Axeman
Easter Egg 2012 pony pony <-- Because you have earned them. Wink Goat Goat Golden Goat Mortar x8 Closed lad accounts a few x 13
IrishShooter
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Wed Jan 28, 2009 9:51 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Being Irish these are always fun. You can really de-educate them about the country which is fun. I find if you're playing an American character (apologies to any out there but it just works better) asking if he can use some of your prize money to buy a leprachaun for you as you have always wanted one is fun. Very Happy
dopeyme
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Fri Jan 30, 2009 4:59 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Well, he emailed me again

Quote:
Hello Jonathan, i wish to informed you that we are ready for shipping, please act very fast as instructed. send me your full details

Full Name:_
Address:_
Telephone:_
Mobile:_
Passport Identity:_

please go ahead and make the payment for the security keeping fees ok!

Best regards
Jim Coker

Real quickly, what the heck is a passport identity? I do have some ideas for the phone number.
dh_mac
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Fri Jan 30, 2009 5:05 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
what the heck is a passport identity...??

Well.. I don't know either. Just ask your lad a few times or you could always 'guess'. What ever you do, drag it out as long as you can!! Very Happy

"..SCAN ME THE BANK RECEIPT AGAIN AND MAKE SURE YOU SCAN IT PROPERLY SO THAT IT CAN BE SEEINGABLE." Mr_Berkley

"...WHAT DO YOU WANT ME TO DO UNH, TO KILL MY SELF BECAUSE OF A PARCKAGE.." Androse V1ncent-another satisfied customer of ParcelDirect

"..I AM TOTALY DISAPONTED THE WAY YOU ARE TAKING THIS TRANSACTION ...IF I HAVE KNEW YOU ARE GOING TO TAKE THIS TRANSACTRION THIS WAY ..I WIL NOT CONTACT YOU FOR THE FIRST TIME"-DR_Usman

Russia United States
dopeyme
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Fri Jan 30, 2009 5:13 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Well I just sent him this:

Quote:
Dear Jim,
I have one quick question for you, what is a passport identity? Just so you know I do have the money together and getting ready to go do the Moneygram paperwork

Once I get something back from him, I'll spring another problem on him. I think I'm officially starting to have some fun!!!
dopeyme
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Sat Jan 31, 2009 9:11 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Here's the latest:

Quote:
Hello Janathan, i wish to let you know that the meaning of the passport identity is any of your working id card number so that he will be easy for your claim (if any) ok. please go ahead and make the payment and send to us the payment details, as soon as we receive the details, we say sent your parcel to you within 24hours delivery ok.
do act fast as we are ready to deliver to you.

Account officer details:
NAME: Mrs. May Williams
ADDRESS: London, Heathrow, Unit 8 Willow Road
Colnbrook, Berkshire, SL3 0BS
United Kingdom.

You are to send the following information via email as appear on the western union transfer slip:

1.Name and address of sender

2.Amount Sent

3.MTCN

4.Test question and answer (if any)

You are to send a copy of copy of the evidence of payment to our courier company as well for confirmation. Email shall be sent to you immediately we confirm your payment.

As soon as we received confirmation of evidence of payment of the above charges, we shall dispatch your parcel to you immediately. the date and time of departure and expected date of delivery will be send to you for confirmation. will take twenty four hours to get your parcel delivered to you. You will be required to sign for the parcel and to this you will need either you international passport as identification or your driver's license.All orders not delivered within Four (4) working days from this communication will be returned. Please ensure that you confirm your delivery address. We are glad to be of you service to you.

Regards

Jim Coker

Okay, so I'm about to spring another problem on him to delay him until at least Tuesday or Wednesday. One question I do have is at this point in time do I have enough to email google mail to get his email shut down? Not that I'd do it right now though.

Common Street Thawth Vergabon

PostPosted: Sat Jan 31, 2009 9:18 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Real quickly, what the heck is a passport identity? I do have some ideas for the phone number.

I would have said either "The Same" or made a fuss like, "I don't have a fake passport, what makes you think I did" and tried to get him off script for a bit.

May you never se the end of the year, May you sick and die in JESUS NAME AMEN.
MARK MY WORD, YOU SHALL FALL SICK, IF YOU DONT PLEASE WITH ME, YOU SHALL DIE OF THE SICKNESS, THIS IS MY FINAL WORD TO YOU
I HAVE PLACED YOU UNDER MY ORACLE GODS,
YOU SHALL CRY AND BEG FOR FORGIVENESS OR YOU DIE

United Kingdom x5 Spain New Zealand Senegal Ghana x2 Benin Closed lad accounts x 246
Safari x 5 - Oyenka Chidinma Lagos-Cotonou; Dickyboi Lagos-Accra; Femmy Lagos-Porto Novo; "Woody" Accra-Singapore; Henry Philip Abuja-Natitingou w/MG & DSW
Sand Timer x 7
Ima Baeder
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Jan 31, 2009 11:19 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

For more ideas on baiting lotto lads, look for work by Otterfan. While many members will tell you that lotto lad baits don't last long, Otterfan has proven otherwise.

Here's one link for you: http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=153572

Star Mugu Reseller Mortar Closed lad accounts x 100 Sand Timer 2 Years Pretty Rose Mc Fry Mc Fry Nurse Nastys Audi TT Goat Flying Monkey Easter Egg 2011
DoraTheExplorer
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Feb 01, 2009 1:20 am Reply with quoteBack to top

dopeyme wrote:

One question I do have is at this point in time do I have enough to email google mail to get his email shut down? Not that I'd do it right now though.

Hi dopeyme and welcome to Eater! Very Happy

Looks like your bait is going well and you have some good ideas. Very good job!

However, why do you want to close his email? There are many reasons we don't want to close lads' email accounts. One important one is the account may be being monitored by LEO; if it gets closed down, then they might lose the evidence. Also, closing a lad's email account means little to them (the lads). They can open another in minutes (just like we do for baiting) and start sending their scams out again.

Please don't close his email down. Thanks! Very Happy

Safari Vcamera Paga John Safari Vcamera Paga Willie Safari Vcamera Paga Kingsley Safari James

Safari The Dynamic Duo Travels! Vcamera Sand Timer
dopeyme
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Mon Feb 02, 2009 1:33 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Thank you for the advice Dora. I won't close it down anytime soon. I think tomorrow I'm going to have a problem with Moneygram if you get what I mean.

Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Feb 02, 2009 1:34 am Reply with quoteBack to top

dopeyme wrote:
I won't close it down anytime soon.

The point is that we prefer you don't close it down ever. Wink

Star Mugu Reseller Mortar Closed lad accounts x 100 Sand Timer 2 Years Pretty Rose Mc Fry Mc Fry Nurse Nastys Audi TT Goat Flying Monkey Easter Egg 2011
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic