SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Just got my First 419

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Andyt1988
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Fri Jan 30, 2009 8:35 am Reply with quoteBack to top

So, i just received a 419 to a fake email account i have had for a long time. I don't have any personal information linked to the email account. The email, said to send them my reference number, my batch number, my winning number, and my name, address and phone number. Not knowing anything about this scam at the time, i emailed them back only giving them my reference number, batch number, and winning number, and not my name address or phone number. Immediately after replying, i decided to look up this Australian Lotto program, and saw it was a scam and came across this website. So knowing that i have yet to give out any personal info, and reading about some scam-baiting, i figured i might give it a try. They haven't emailed me back yet, but what can i expect? and what should my next move be? Any ideas will probably help, so shoot away. Thanks
Andyt1988
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Fri Jan 30, 2009 9:14 am Reply with quoteBack to top

So after the first email i sent back, they sent me a list of personal information they want and say fill it out and send it back immediately. I don't think they ask for any back account, or credit card numbers. Should i make up fake info and fill it out?
pete515
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Jan 30, 2009 11:02 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Andy, have a look at the stickies on the Scambaiting, Helps and Tips forum. Don't be afraid to ask for a mentor to help you.

In general, and certainly in the early stages until you get more experienced.

1. Don't give out a phone number (you are deaf, have no hands to dial, disconnected or whatever).
2. For the most part you can send any old crap in the opening so don't go in to too much detail in the early stages.

Pete.
GomerPyle
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Jan 30, 2009 11:30 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I have ten sets of fake info pre-prepared like this.

I use google 'canned responses' and fire this off as a reply. Takes me about 10 nanoseconds

Quote:
Dear Sir

In response to your enquiry I enclose the details you requested along with my bank details to allow you to proceed without delay

Name: Bertram Wooster

Address: 42 Bury Road
Hampstead Norris
RG18 7EB

Telephone: +44 (0)701 4218 992

Sex: Male

Marital Status: Married

Religion: Fundamental Baptist

Bank: Brighton and Hove Albion Credit Bank
57 Seaside Lane
BRIGHTON
BR05 11TB

Acc No: 08784552

Sorting Code: 11-21-77

BIC CODE: BHACGBBRHH5

Best Regards

Bertie Wooster

I can handle 50 or 60 at a time with pre-prepared template responses, and throw in a few 'curve balls' to test them out, as I don't mind losing a few.

Fake details ? Get them here

http://www.fakenamegenerator.com/

Get your own address and for the bank using this. I made the bank name up from lower division UK soccer teams. You can look up online the formats of swift codes and sorting codes/routing numbers but mine are authentic looking. They've never been queried. I don't amend my reply to agree with what they ask me for. If they ask for any detail - they get it all. It makes it look as if I am compliant and stupid.

I don't do forms, I copy and paste - or actually use 'canned responses'. If they insist on a form I ask for their address to post it to them. They want my money not a form - they give in.

They ask for ID/passport. I have suitable ones attached in my siggy link and will include some more when I have time. I have a nice download gif they can watch which appears to be downloading something off the net - but it isn't. I think it runs for a long time. Very Happy

If they complain. I offer advice on how they can adjust their computer.

Pith Helmet - Frank - Lagos to Cotonou - co-bait with the vampire
Pith Helmet - Shorty - Lagos to Cotonou - My Agro Base farming where i rearing chicken and other animals was set ablazed overnight and we do not know who is actual behinde all these evils! -
I and my crew was locked up for 3 good days….They wanted to charge us to court but later we are fined an huge amount of money…I asked them why did they arrest the men, they started laughing and saying all sorts mockering words! -
…because now, am left with nothing and remember i told you my Guy (Joe) gave up earlier this morning
Andyt1988
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Fri Jan 30, 2009 7:22 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Here is the info i gave to them, i got it off fakenamegenerator.com

>
> FILL AND RETURN TO US IMMEDIATELY
>
> 1. FULL
>
> NAMES: Elmer E. Ortiz
>
> 2. DATE OF BIRTH: March 21, 1977
>
> 3. SEX: Male
>
> 4. MARITAL STATUS: Married
>
> 5.CONTACT ADDRESS: 3464 Yorkie Ln
Newington, GA 30446
>
>
> 6.TELEPHONE
> NUMBER: CODE ( ) 912-857-1532
>
7.OCCUPATION: Restaurant Owner
>
> 8.BRIEF DESCRIPTION OF
> COMPANY/INDIVIDUAL : Enterpunuer/ American Bistro
>
> 9. NATIONALITY : Dominican
>
>
> 10. COUNTRY : United States of America
>
> 11. THE E-MAIL ADDRESS THAT WON : [email protected]
TheLovelyJill
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Sat Jan 31, 2009 4:26 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

So I guess from what has been said that it's best to satisfy them with the fake details early on and THEN start on getting them off script?

I have been stalling with even providing the basic details. Am I going wrong here?

Your father was a coward and your mother a fagot - Barr G0ldsmith
You be jail soon let wait and see........ P0ntus
I no longer want to involve you in this transaction since I am beginning to see your cunny part.
i wasn't fucking gay until i married you - MM

- Trafalgar Square 2013
Golden Pith - Hector co-bait
Safari - Mr Ayo - Lagos-Porto-Novo (probably x3) "You lier. I will not for-give Because you waste my money. you lier."
Closed lad accounts x 236 Mortar Easter Egg 2011
TheLovelyJill
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Sun Feb 01, 2009 10:29 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

*bump* Smile

Your father was a coward and your mother a fagot - Barr G0ldsmith
You be jail soon let wait and see........ P0ntus
I no longer want to involve you in this transaction since I am beginning to see your cunny part.
i wasn't fucking gay until i married you - MM

- Trafalgar Square 2013
Golden Pith - Hector co-bait
Safari - Mr Ayo - Lagos-Porto-Novo (probably x3) "You lier. I will not for-give Because you waste my money. you lier."
Closed lad accounts x 236 Mortar Easter Egg 2011
Mr Wang
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Sun Feb 01, 2009 10:38 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@Jill: Sounds like you're doing a good job, if you still have the lad somewhat hooked then waste time whenever possible.

Closed lad accounts x 3ish?
MattNW
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Mon Feb 02, 2009 12:00 am Reply with quoteBack to top

It looks from the info you have sent that you are probably doing a "straight" bait (good decision for your first few baits). They will probably want more info in the future. They often ask for a scan of your driver's license or passport. If you don't have something prepared for that then just look in your Windows folder for a very large .dll file. COPY the file (don't cut/paste) it and rename it something like, "My Passport.jpg" then attach that to your email. When they can't open it then it must be their fault. It opens fine for you. Maybe it's because they aren't using a computer withe Windows Vista. They will have to find one with Vista to open the file. Of course when that doesn't work then they don't have sufficient access to the computer. They will need "overseer" administrator access to open the attachment or maybe they will have to disable the antivirus etc.

From there use your head. Always keep them thinking the money is almost within reach. Check out some of the published baits for inspiration. There are a lot of directions you can go once you have them hooked.

Good luck.

Also we found out that some of the officials of the prostates may have been extorting a lot of money from you with the pretext of helping you receive your money.

LET ME TELL YOU,SINCE YOU DID NOT HAVE A SINGLE RESPECT,YOU MOUTH MAY PUT YOU INTO TROUBLE.
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic