SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

My first bait

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Keyser Soze
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Sat Jan 31, 2009 2:54 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I'm sure many of you will/may recognize this email:

[email protected]

I googled the email address, and it turns out that Ms. Janet also has these addresses:

[email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected]

These are her aliases:

Rose Weah, Patricia Ukazi, Angela Abbe, Sharon Khalifa, Betty Johnson Duke, Joy

I ran searches on her email addy's here on the forum and didn't come up with any results. Here was the first email:

Date: 2009--0-1-

HELLO
HELLO
my name is Janet
i saw your profile today at (www.ethiolove.net) and became interested in you, i will also like to know The more,and i want you to send an email to my email address so i can give you my picture for you to know whom i am.Here is my email address ([email protected] )I believe we can move from here. I am waiting for your mail to my email address above
(Remember the distance or Colour does not matter but love matters allot in life )

EMAIL. [email protected]

This was my reply:

Hi Janet,

How are you? My name is Howie Feltersnatch and I am an American professor of history at a university. I would like to get to know you better. Your profile sounds interesting. Please tell me more about yourself and send a picture too so I can see who I am talking to. Talk to you soon!

Hopefully I can successfully bait this lad, but it appears that she has been around the block a time or two. Still waiting to hear back from her...

How was my reply?

Thanks in advance!
Dramaqueen
Juan's stalker

PostPosted: Sat Jan 31, 2009 4:30 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I think your reply was fine. Smile

I hope you are the absent minded professor and get confused a lot? lol...

Be prepared for the lad to want to hear you on the phone.
Since he is pretending to be a girl he might not or he might get a girl to talk to you for a minute.

They love their phones Rolling Eyes .

You can get a K7 number but if you have a baiter phone that would be fine too. That makes you more real to them. If not you can always try to avoid it. If it really comes to that and you need someone to take a call for you im sure someone can help.

Since your character is a man I cant help you tho,lol...

They may also ask about a webcam.
I tell mine yes I have one but im very shy.
If they will get on cam for me then I will get on cam for them.
This can be a fun game of torture since they dont look like the pic they have.
This is only when they are pretending to be a white man with me.
If they call my bluff (never happened)then when i turned it on it fell off and broke to pieces.
If they have come to me as a black man then I just say I dont have one and im no good at hooking things like that up. I might electrocute myself.
Or I went to get one for them but the store is out of them. If you ordered one online then the package can get lost.

You can always decline everything and sometimes they will hang on to you anyway. It really depends on the lad. And how important that particular bait is for you. Some I treat like dirt and they wont leave.

Im not an expert , Im just sharing some of the things I do. Every baiter is different.
Im sure the experts will come by and give you some great tips too.

I hope she/he will be fun for you.

"why are you stingy over me" Craig
"you are causin me much frustration" Frustrated lad...
"stop makin me feel like mess and shit" Craig
"if not i will fall off from a cliff and God will kick your bud for murdering " Diamond Mo
" shot the fuck up you silly irrational bitch" V1ctor
"they make jest of me cus they tthink i am waisting my time and money talking to you" Ted
Click here to support 419Eater.com
Ivana
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Sat Jan 31, 2009 10:01 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Your reply was perfect Smile

Let them know you are interested, and want to know more - this hooks them initially...

And don't worry about losing the lad - they usually keep coming back for more, and if you do lose them there are a lot more where they came from...

I personally won't tell them I love them (it's a special word to me) but there are ways to make them think you've said it...they want to believe you've fallen for them hard...

Although that is with lads, Trickster has problem with women wanting to hear "I love you" and they can get pissy about it when he won't say it...

When they finally do ask for money there are great tools here for WU and MG...lots of ways to frustrate the lad... pages that look scanned with part of the mtcn code gone (you don't know why it did that), programs to make the page fuzzy so they can't read it, m7cn s3cur3...that can frustrate them enough to give you real bank info, but if not, it can still be a lot of fun Twisted Evil

If they are honest about where they come from I waste time asking a lot of questions about their country, people, culture, location, etc...I had one lad explain for about 6 hours the different regions of nigeria...

I don't go after the ones that are honest about their location anymore...I look for ones that say they are in the US or the UK and you can tell by grammer they are african...the ones with fairly good english I consider the most dangerous...

spent a night in jail for "wondering aimlessly"in benin city - Kelvin

"that i might be talking with an antichrist" - Kelvin
"thanks for all your effort witch never prove positive" - kelvin over m7cn s3cur3
"is hard ok i can not sleep becouse of it" - due to m7cn s3cur3 - Kelvin
"i even had a sleepless night because of it" - 2nd lad, m7cn again Very Happy
"i cant go through the stress overnight again" - 3rd lad from M7CN
Keyser Soze
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Sat Jan 31, 2009 10:14 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Thanks for the tips Ivana (Humpalot???)!

I discovered the phony forms of which you speak, and I must say, they are quite professionally fabricated. Bravo, I say. Bravo! :handclap:

However, I am now privy to the fact that lads rarely operate on the weekends. What is that all about? I leave for a week on Monday, and I won't have internet access where I am going (blessing, or a curse?). Hopefully I can get this fish to bite and keep her/him hooked until I return.

Oh what a wonderful thing I have stumbled upon here...
Ivana
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Sat Jan 31, 2009 10:23 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

They'll wait for you and be even more anxious when you get back to get their hooks into you...

I forgot on the cell phone front -- I first said I didn't have one, that I don't like phones since people expect you to answer them...have one for business that goes straight to voice mail so I can answer on my own time (K7 line) and of course, the connection was so bad I couldn't understand them...

BUT I recently got a virgin mobile phone, that is supposed to call africa although I can't get it to work yet...that may be because all of the phone numbers I've gotten recently are fakes...
When I suggest they call me and give them my number they are out of mins. and need to wait to get a new card.

So they are just bluffing when they want a call...

There is a list of "always busy" phone numbers at http://www.tech-faq.com/ring-busy.shtml so you can always tell them your mom called while you were waiting for them or whatever...

I recently got a headset so I can chat on YIM and that works fairly well...
They do like to hear your voice so they really know I'm female...

spent a night in jail for "wondering aimlessly"in benin city - Kelvin

"that i might be talking with an antichrist" - Kelvin
"thanks for all your effort witch never prove positive" - kelvin over m7cn s3cur3
"is hard ok i can not sleep becouse of it" - due to m7cn s3cur3 - Kelvin
"i even had a sleepless night because of it" - 2nd lad, m7cn again Very Happy
"i cant go through the stress overnight again" - 3rd lad from M7CN
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic