SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

The Official Valentine's Day Thread

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Tsnerd
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Wed Feb 04, 2009 6:14 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
. . . or are you too impatient?

I'm as patient as I need to be, ma'am.

I blush easily.

edit: why does my flirting keep appearing at the top of the page?

Fakers: many, many, lots; an SSL and a couple of Resellers.
Mortar x 6
AH, AH, AH! Two little !
Ima Baeder
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Feb 04, 2009 6:24 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I've rigged it that way so I can find your posts easily. Very Happy

You don't need to be patient; I think I'd like you a bit impatient. You certainly don't have to call me ma'am. Laughing
It will be a lovely picnic, I'm sure.

Star Mugu Reseller Mortar Closed lad accounts x 100 Sand Timer 2 Years Pretty Rose Mc Fry Mc Fry Nurse Nastys Audi TT Goat Flying Monkey Easter Egg 2011
DoraTheExplorer
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Feb 04, 2009 6:55 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^ Ok. Who is modding the mods?

Get a room. Or a PM.

Very Happy

Safari Vcamera Paga John Safari Vcamera Paga Willie Safari Vcamera Paga Kingsley Safari James

Safari The Dynamic Duo Travels! Vcamera Sand Timer
Tsnerd
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Wed Feb 04, 2009 7:08 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:

Get a room. Or a PM.

I was about to blush, until I saw your avatar. Wink

Fakers: many, many, lots; an SSL and a couple of Resellers.
Mortar x 6
AH, AH, AH! Two little !
Reaper
Hello I'm New here!

Location: Travelling in a fried-out combie. On a hippie trail, head full of zombie...

PostPosted: Wed Feb 04, 2009 7:13 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Ouch. Laughing

110+United KingdomNigeriaSpainNetherlandsGhanaChinaIvory CoastUnited StatesSwitzerlandAustraliaFranceDenmarkSierra LeoneEuropean UnionSenegalUnited NationsRussiaBurkina FasoBeninCzech RepublicQuestion
Cellphone x15 Mortar x18 Closed lad accounts 50+

SafariSafariSafari Shola - 4.3k miles Lagos - Abidjan | Lagos - N'Djamena, Chad | Lagos - Sokoto "i have not eaten anything except water"
SafariSafari Mr Floyd - Lagos - N'Djamena, Chad | Lagos -N'Djamena --> Abeche, with RS (7 days in hell Rolling Eyes ) "we are dieing here"

Art Trophies: <a href="http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=129502">Eva Bust</a> - <a href="http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=135167">Reaper's Art Gallery</a>

- I am the King of Rome, and above grammar
Easter Egg
DoraTheExplorer
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Feb 04, 2009 7:23 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Tsnerd wrote:
I was about to blush, until I saw your avatar. Wink

Oh don't mind me. I am just jealous cause my beaus are asleep like good boys right now.

Carry on.

Very Happy

Safari Vcamera Paga John Safari Vcamera Paga Willie Safari Vcamera Paga Kingsley Safari James

Safari The Dynamic Duo Travels! Vcamera Sand Timer
Ghost
419Eater Admin

PostPosted: Wed Feb 04, 2009 8:02 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I am happy to report that Ima and I have decided to be just friends. So we can both move on. She wanted to be friends with benefits but I don't see how medical insurance will help our friendship. Just friends is good enough for me.

@TS -Ima talks a lot about you. You sound like a good man. You obviously like your cat so you cannot be that bad of a guy. You be nice to her....Ima that is...but to your cat too.

@Scarlett -I am thinking about you Smile

Sand Timer 8/11/07-12/15/08 i am totally a looser -Bruce The trophy machine

Sand Timer 2/25/08-4/10/10 It is going to cost me more this time - Lawrence, EFCC Lad Deck participant

Sand Timer 3/3/08-6/6/10 i know some day you'll send me some real good bucks ok - Byran The Eater Bunny

Sand Timer 3/13/08-3/25/10 i have played my path and now I am waiting for the pay - Wale Wild card
Mrs. So and So
** ACCOUNT CLOSED **

PostPosted: Wed Feb 04, 2009 9:04 am Reply with quoteBack to top

DoraTheExplorer wrote:
Well then that's just sad. No wonder Mrs So and So is so worried about me. She has no one woo'ing her.

Thanks Dora. But I'm as happy as can be. I don't need anyone woo'ing me. Really, I don't.

Really.

I mean it.

Really.
Trixi
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Feb 04, 2009 10:30 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Ok fellas. I have come to a decision. I'm letting the line go!

A certain special someone has performed above and beyond the call of duty recently and I've decided to reward him. Therefore my waiting line of drooling admirers has got to go. Please clean up your drool before you leave and take all your belongings with you.

Now I'm heading for the hot tub to wait for my man...

"<i>I warned earlier to stop dealing with the the people scamming you but you would not. You shouls stop emailing this fellow who claims to be Godspower but he is not </i>" - Bob the British High Commissioner

"<i>The FBI man stil believes that no body was hacked</i>", "<i>Ididnt mean to orger you around, please do not be anoid we are not fighting</i>" - DHL Nigeria guyman

"<i>Sorry if I sounded hash</i>" - the undercover FBI guy in London's newest suburb Lagos.
pony
Harry Bawls
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Feb 04, 2009 11:01 am Reply with quoteBack to top

jose_Queervo wrote:
I intend to have them all.

Sometimes the best intentions lead to unintended consequences. I feel certain that you and the other losers will sadly spend Valentines day sitting in the corner crying like a little baby. Enjoy your cry with jojo, Slightly, Reaper, Murry, Ghort, Ted, and the good Dr.

Meanwhile the MEN will be having the time of our lives. Right Irish?

@Trixi, please tell us who it is. I can hardly wait to see which pathetic man wanna be you are going to destroy.

ETA: fixed jose's name

Last edited by Harry Bawls on Wed Feb 04, 2009 11:10 am; edited 1 time in total
Reaper
Hello I'm New here!

Location: Travelling in a fried-out combie. On a hippie trail, head full of zombie...

PostPosted: Wed Feb 04, 2009 11:07 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Did the toilet drinker say no, Harry?

Well, no doubt it will be quite the sausagefest.

110+United KingdomNigeriaSpainNetherlandsGhanaChinaIvory CoastUnited StatesSwitzerlandAustraliaFranceDenmarkSierra LeoneEuropean UnionSenegalUnited NationsRussiaBurkina FasoBeninCzech RepublicQuestion

SafariSafariSafari Shola - 4.3k miles Lagos - Abidjan | Lagos - N'Djamena, Chad | Lagos - Sokoto "i have not eaten anything except water"
SafariSafari Mr Floyd - Lagos - N'Djamena, Chad | Lagos -N'Djamena --> Abeche, with RS (7 days in hell Rolling Eyes ) "we are dieing here"

Art Trophies: <a href="http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=129502">Eva Bust</a> - <a href="http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=135167">Reaper's Art Gallery</a>

Easter Egg
Harry Bawls
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Feb 04, 2009 12:04 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Come to think of it, the toilet drinker has not responded lately. After I spent 30-40 seconds creating that lovely poem too. I may be back on the loose (great news for the Eater ladies, I know). How about it Chibuike? What's up?
Murry Guru
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Feb 04, 2009 12:05 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Sadly the professor will be in the corner pinning with Mugatu as his valentine of last year has not been around for several weeks Crying or Very sad

Cheer up prof, she may be back to be with you in time for VDay Confused

To compliment the long stem roses I have selected some exotic flowers for my valentine/s

While we are waiting for the sun to go down we can cool off behind the water fall at my smaller beachside shack

As the sun disappears we will make our way accross to the beach

I still have some plans to finnalise but with 2 weeks to go I am well ahead of schedule

The good news is that if things dont turn out, I have my esky and fishing gear ready to meet up with Irish Laughing

Got info on a scam vic? PM a mod Recieved a scam warning? Say "thank you, I am a baiter"
Ruin your pets day, post their details at scamwarners
Nurse Nastys Audi TT <- I run like a girl
Mortar x12 Closed lad accounts ? not enough Twisted Evil
Goat Goat <- this one belongs to Ralph.

Last edited by Murry Guru on Wed Feb 04, 2009 12:45 pm; edited 2 times in total
Trixi
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Feb 04, 2009 12:06 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@Harry - Is there really anyone reading this thread that couldn't guess in less than 1 second?

@Reaper - I'm back from Agent Provocateur...... Wink

"<i>I warned earlier to stop dealing with the the people scamming you but you would not. You shouls stop emailing this fellow who claims to be Godspower but he is not </i>" - Bob the British High Commissioner

"<i>The FBI man stil believes that no body was hacked</i>", "<i>Ididnt mean to orger you around, please do not be anoid we are not fighting</i>" - DHL Nigeria guyman

"<i>Sorry if I sounded hash</i>" - the undercover FBI guy in London's newest suburb Lagos.
pony
Cathartic Kate
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Feb 04, 2009 12:09 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@ Murry Guru

Fools rush in and many a candle is burning at both ends and will not last the night. 10 days in which hearts and expectations can be most certainly cruelly dashed.

Plenty of fish in the sea babe, many a choice nibble too.

Wink

Proud member of "The Todger Club"

Closed lad accounts < никогда достаточно

Goat
Reaper
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Wed Feb 04, 2009 12:29 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Let's see what you've got then. Laughing

Kate, you scare me.

Easter Egg
Murry Guru
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Feb 04, 2009 12:42 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^ the area I have selected is in an area not far from where drop bears originate Wink

However, I find it important to set the mood early then let true romance take it course from there.

Fantasies can only truely be fulfilled when romance has been allowed to wonder through the mind.

Those who have already chosen their valentines run a much greater chance of disappointment, for instance, have you seen what a certain female baiter has done to those she has sworn devoted love to and can you imagine the highs and lows throghout these next 10 days as the Drama unfolds

Patience my potential virtual valentines, there is no need to rush, true romance lasts for the whole of Valentines day, not the 2 disappointing minutes that others may <strike>enjoy</strike> endure

Those who are truely interested in love will be waiting for the right moment and using the time wisely to show how prepared they are for the day, night and morning ahead

Got info on a scam vic? PM a mod Recieved a scam warning? Say "thank you, I am a baiter"
Harry Bawls
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Feb 04, 2009 1:00 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^ WOW! I've been going about this all wrong. Thank you for teaching me to see the light. bow_down bow_down bow_down
sir scam alot
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Feb 04, 2009 1:08 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Just Jane's new avatar makes me all mushy inside. Embarassed

Safari = Group safari - Dan Nkwerre: Port Harcourt to Abeche, Chad
Safari2 = Barr. Mustapha Marlick: Lome, Togo to Abuja Nigeria and Accra, Ghana.
pony Mortar x15 (some survived) Closed lad accounts x280 T.W.A.T Nurse Nastys Audi TT United States
<b>Have you kicked your lad today?<b>
Over $1 million USD in fake checks/money orders confiscated Easter Egg
Cathartic Kate
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Feb 04, 2009 1:09 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@ Reaper.

Scared is significant yet scores precisely null interest points.

However, some failures are far more elegant than others, but for the want of courage many a "maiden is missed".

Wink

Proud member of "The Todger Club"

Closed lad accounts < никогда достаточно

Goat
dr stephen williams
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Feb 04, 2009 1:19 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Harry, who may or may not have a "thing" for Irish wrote:
Meanwhile the MEN will be having the time of our lives. Right Irish?

Harry, I suggest you be careful. Irish may not have the same orientations that you do, and if this went poorly, that small, underused valve that passes for a heart you have somewhere buried in your carapace may be wounded, or something like wounded. I think Irish bats for the other team.

Golden Pith x2 Safari x7 Tattoo x7 Closed lad accounts Mortar Vcamera Sand Timer x6 Team Turd Lgs-Dla Bnn-Lbra Acra-Dkar Dkr-Bnjul- Dkr-Tmbktu-Abche-Adre-N'djmna Lgos-Cairo-Aswn-Jail Ctnu-Lgos Ctnu-acra Lgos-Jbrg-Drbn-Prt-Elzbth-CT-Sprngbk-CT-Drbn-CT-Hrre-Lska-DsSlm-Mmbsa-Nirbi-Kmpla 28,510 Miles
Golden Pith Safari x2 Tattoo x6 Vcamera Sand Timer x4 Team Woody Acra-Sngpre Acra-Dkr-Rsso-Bmko Acra-Ctnu
Safari Lgos-Dkr-Rsso Sand Timer Vcamera (wKLG)
Safari x22 SS Sand Timer x3 United Kingdom United States Nigeria x303 : Closed lad accounts pyramid Mortar
Nurse Nastys Audi TTpony Whip Mc Fry Jack Boot
Harry Bawls
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Feb 04, 2009 1:27 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^ Not that there is anything wrong with that...........

But, thank you for your sage advice. I will take it in to consideration.
dr stephen williams
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Feb 04, 2009 1:32 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I should have mentiond that there is nothing wrong with that. Thank you for pointing that out!

Golden Pith x2 Safari x7 Tattoo x7 Closed lad accounts Mortar Vcamera Sand Timer x6 Team Turd Lgs-Dla Bnn-Lbra Acra-Dkar Dkr-Bnjul- Dkr-Tmbktu-Abche-Adre-N'djmna Lgos-Cairo-Aswn-Jail Ctnu-Lgos Ctnu-acra Lgos-Jbrg-Drbn-Prt-Elzbth-CT-Sprngbk-CT-Drbn-CT-Hrre-Lska-DsSlm-Mmbsa-Nirbi-Kmpla 28,510 Miles
Golden Pith Safari x2 Tattoo x6 Vcamera Sand Timer x4 Team Woody Acra-Sngpre Acra-Dkr-Rsso-Bmko Acra-Ctnu
Safari Lgos-Dkr-Rsso Sand Timer Vcamera (wKLG)
Safari x22 SS Sand Timer x3 United Kingdom United States Nigeria x303 : Closed lad accounts pyramid Mortar
Nurse Nastys Audi TTpony Whip Mc Fry Jack Boot
Murry Guru
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Feb 04, 2009 1:36 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^ As much as a romantic day and night with a loving woman can be extremely enjoyable, a day and night of booze, fishing and loutish behavior with others who are like minded can also be enjoyable.

You could end up the next day in a similiar condition.

Tired, sore and smelling like booze, only the type of booze and stories you tell the mates will vary Wink

jojobean
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Feb 04, 2009 2:17 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

jose_cuervo wrote:
@ JMR, Harry, Reaper, DR, PF, Jojo etc. You have all given it a valiant effort. Thumbs up

Unfortunately you do not possess what it takes to make a woman truly happy. I however, do. Wink

@ All the lovely ladies of Eater, waiting to be swept off of your feet, I feel it my responsibility, as a gentleman, to caution you to not make hasty decisions. These aforementioned hooligans and touts are merely using tired old baiter tactics in feeble attempts to woo you. Shameful as it may be, it is ordinary, nay... expected of such ill intentioned sorts to use bribery and frivolous (yet empty) promises of adoration and devotion.

No smear campaign can make me look bad. I'm a man of much wooing capability. How dare you assume that I am just baiting lil' Dora! A pox on thee!

Bluth, sorry I took that picture of you with the banana. I guess I should not have posted said picture. So, I am sorry that I posted something that made you look like a complete 'mo. I truly apologize for that.

Dora, you will soon have an updated avatar. Promise.

Ghost, I say you drop that Ima. She is nothing but a tease. You need something better. Someone who doesn't slander ol' Jojobean. Someone who treats you like you deserve to be treated. Go with the other girl who was wooing you. If she doesn't treat you right, I'll get you a hooker, on the house. And not the kind that Slightly and Prof like to use. This is a real, LIVE hooker.

Omar Safari Edo-Abeche T.W.A.T
Adamu Safari Lagos-Abeche
Emi Safari- S Africa-Egypt-Sudan 10k miles
Chris Safari Jolly Roger Dakar-Niger-BF-Cameroon-Lagos-Mali-Nairobi 9.6k miles

Kevin Pith Helmet 10 Safari Accra- BF x2, Togo x2, Kumasi x3, Bolgatanga, Benin City, Tamale x2 Suitcase 5k miles Tattoo x 6
Kenny Safari Safari Safari 3k miles- dont f*ck me up about the payment plz. i have a policy about that. I JUST GOT A SMALL GOAT TODAY AND ITS IN MY HOUSE NOW. i lobve the goat.
Goat
Ben Safari Safari Safari 2.5k miles

Misc Pith Helmet 20 Pith Helmet 5 Pith Helmet 5 Safari Safari Germany-Holland, Atlanta, Beijing-ChangZhou, London-Glasgow, TIMBUKTU x 2
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic