SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

The Official Valentine's Day Thread

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Murry Guru
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Feb 04, 2009 9:07 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I have entered the valentines thread with the intention of showing my merits and without discrediting the woos of others however, I must point out the concern with getting in too early

Remember that Valentines day is still 9 days away

The Doc wrote prematurely to his Queen
Quote:
But all I have in the world today,
is deep loving thoughts of you

Most girls do not find anything premature flattering Wink

I do wonder what tomorrow will bring in this crazy virtual world of mixed up love <sigh>

Got info on a scam vic? PM a mod Recieved a scam warning? Say "thank you, I am a baiter"
Ruin your pets day, post their details at scamwarners
Nurse Nastys Audi TT <- I run like a girl
Mortar x12 Closed lad accounts ? not enough Twisted Evil
Goat Goat <- this one belongs to Ralph.
DoraTheExplorer
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Feb 04, 2009 9:11 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

WOW!! Shocked What the hell happened to this thread??

I'll come back later.

Safari Vcamera Paga John Safari Vcamera Paga Willie Safari Vcamera Paga Kingsley Safari James

Safari The Dynamic Duo Travels! Vcamera Sand Timer
Harry Bawls
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Feb 04, 2009 9:12 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^ Don't mind them, I'm here for you.
Slightlyoutofit
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Feb 04, 2009 9:14 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Well Dora. That's what happens when they try and compete with me.
They find that they just can't measure up and then have to go back and edit and delete stuff.
Whereas I say what I mean and I don't ever have to take it back because every word is a pearl of wisdom.

Ignore Harry too. I give him another 20 minutes and he'll be deleting all his crap too. If not, I'll have a word with admin and just get him banned.

God will see you true for all this you have done to me you bastard. - Collins Kalu
MAY THE HAND THAT TYPE ON KEYBORD BECOME STRICKEN AND TRANSMIT VIRUS TO YOU ENTIRE BODY. - Dr Linda Akeem
oh what a mess its time cabbage punks like u will be expose for trully what they are. - David Cole
jojobean
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Feb 04, 2009 9:15 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I do want to take this moment to welcome some of the newer ladies into the thread:

Dora (of course)
Becky
Just Jane
Drama
Trixi
Scarlett
Kate

Certainly I have left out some names of some of the newer ladies. For that, I apologize. But, your presence in this thread is much welcomed. Sorry for the crudeness of some of us in here, at times even myself. We hope that it does not dissuade you from wooing that someone that you like.

New guys, you are okay too.

EDITED TO ADD KATE TO LIST

Omar Safari Edo-Abeche T.W.A.T
Adamu Safari Lagos-Abeche
Emi Safari- S Africa-Egypt-Sudan 10k miles
Chris Safari Jolly Roger Dakar-Niger-BF-Cameroon-Lagos-Mali-Nairobi 9.6k miles

Kevin Pith Helmet 10 Safari Accra- BF x2, Togo x2, Kumasi x3, Bolgatanga, Benin City, Tamale x2 Suitcase 5k miles Tattoo x 6
Kenny Safari Safari Safari 3k miles- dont f*ck me up about the payment plz. i have a policy about that. I JUST GOT A SMALL GOAT TODAY AND ITS IN MY HOUSE NOW. i lobve the goat.
Goat
Ben Safari Safari Safari 2.5k miles

Misc Pith Helmet 20 Pith Helmet 5 Pith Helmet 5 Safari Safari Germany-Holland, Atlanta, Beijing-ChangZhou, London-Glasgow, TIMBUKTU x 2

Last edited by jojobean on Thu Feb 05, 2009 2:42 pm; edited 1 time in total
Murry Guru
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Feb 04, 2009 9:19 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@Jojo,
I am impressed with your sensitive side, if only you were more feminine, much more feminine, and with girly bits that you were born with, I think I could even fall for you Wink

Got info on a scam vic? PM a mod Recieved a scam warning? Say "thank you, I am a baiter"
Cathartic Kate
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Feb 04, 2009 9:20 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I have just received a PM from Slightly's snowman offering to take me "walking in the air"

Am not over impressed.

I had heard that the Australians were the BIG romanticists, much like the best post-impressionists were Poles, maybe I will have to spend the Valentine Ball in the hot tub with a true lover, Scandinavian perhaps?

Open to genuine and sincere risky free offers.

Note I never fall in love after only 2 mails, PMs or unoriginal cut n paste poems.

Whispering so the guys don't notice, need some girly advice about big signature lines, is it true what they signify?

Edit - Well I would whisper but me being blonde cannot get the font size to work.

Laughing

Proud member of "The Todger Club"

Closed lad accounts < никогда достаточно

Goat

Last edited by Cathartic Kate on Wed Feb 04, 2009 9:26 pm; edited 3 times in total
Harry Bawls
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Feb 04, 2009 9:21 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I know you can't see it from this view, but there is a tiny little knot hole on the top portion of that tree branch. It is the closest thing Slightly has ever had to a "girlfriend".

jojobean
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Feb 04, 2009 9:32 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Cathartic Kate wrote:
Edit - Well I would whisper but me being blonde cannot get the font size to work.

Laughing

Nice subtle hint by dropping the blonde thing there Kate. Certainly you'll have some guys knocking at your door step.

Harry- why not go the more gentle route? Since my previous post welcoming all the newer participants, I have received several PMs from delightful ladies thanking me. Try to woo a nice bird and see what it gets you. It's easy to take a knock at Slightly. Take the high road my friend.

Omar Safari Edo-Abeche T.W.A.T
Adamu Safari Lagos-Abeche
Emi Safari- S Africa-Egypt-Sudan 10k miles
Chris Safari Jolly Roger Dakar-Niger-BF-Cameroon-Lagos-Mali-Nairobi 9.6k miles

Kevin Pith Helmet 10 Safari Accra- BF x2, Togo x2, Kumasi x3, Bolgatanga, Benin City, Tamale x2 Suitcase 5k miles Tattoo x 6
Kenny Safari Safari Safari 3k miles- dont f*ck me up about the payment plz. i have a policy about that. I JUST GOT A SMALL GOAT TODAY AND ITS IN MY HOUSE NOW. i lobve the goat.
Goat
Ben Safari Safari Safari 2.5k miles

Misc Pith Helmet 20 Pith Helmet 5 Pith Helmet 5 Safari Safari Germany-Holland, Atlanta, Beijing-ChangZhou, London-Glasgow, TIMBUKTU x 2
Slightlyoutofit
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Feb 04, 2009 9:32 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@ Kate.

I hope you like foreplay. I always start things off with a sensual massage.

God will see you true for all this you have done to me you bastard. - Collins Kalu
MAY THE HAND THAT TYPE ON KEYBORD BECOME STRICKEN AND TRANSMIT VIRUS TO YOU ENTIRE BODY. - Dr Linda Akeem
oh what a mess its time cabbage punks like u will be expose for trully what they are. - David Cole
Murry Guru
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Feb 04, 2009 9:34 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@Kate, Just so you know, I have sourced several hot tubs and will soon finalise the decision, I am leaning towards having the choice of 2, one outdoor with a waterfall to drown out any screams of delight and another indoor model for that extra privacy.

If you would like to whisper, highlight your lovely words, click on the font size button under the list section and choose the tiny option.

Of course, true gentlemen would not be eaves dropping on the conversation of ladies, please speak at will to the other delightful women without the need to whisper, I will turn my back and hum while thinking sweet thoughts of a day, night and morning that still seems very far away

BluthBanana
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Feb 04, 2009 9:48 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

DoraTheExplorer

I must confess, I can't get you out of my mind. Of course, I wouldn't want to, so it is a blessing to think of one so wondrous as you. When I was talking to a friend of mine who is trying to get me some money from his bank in Burkina Faso I couldn't help but mention that I was trying to win the heart of the most beautiful woman in the world. My description of you inspired him to break out in song:

An Ode to Dora

I just wanted to let you know that I've been thinking about you today, and at the very mention of your name lads break into song.

Will you be mine? Pretty Rose

Tattoo Mortar x11 Closed lad accounts x17 Safari x3

United States Thailand Switzerland Nigeria Sweden x115

pony Golden Goat Goat x2 Mc Fry

Art baits: X-Wing

419 Eater Theatre: The Hitchhiker

Lads & Crocodiles:
Safari x3 Vcamera x3 {John} {Willie} {Kingsley}

Safari x2 - . Vcamera .

"I will never forgive you for all the pains, trouble, frustrations, strandedness and disappointments you have caused us." - David
Mrs. So and So
** ACCOUNT CLOSED **

PostPosted: Wed Feb 04, 2009 9:52 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

If this thread is to be believed (and why shouldn't it be) it seems my sometimes husband is either drunk, pining away for his ex-Valentine, or doing unspeakable things with possums and ex-hookers.

Maybe it is time for someone new.

Someone who I won't find passed out at Christmas using a Santa Hat as a Jimmy Hat.

Someone bunny rabbit like. A bit twisted. Even, perhaps, a bit Paranoid?
Cathartic Kate
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Feb 04, 2009 10:06 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Sweet Muray (is it one r or do you have a double r)? The a seems optional too.

Note - to posters thinking about commenting on the size of his r's - don't. He has a reputation and it is deserved.

Wink

Your talk of a hot tub has genuinly made me warm to you, and you are for sure a gentleman, but maybe I am too much a noobie to fully apreciate your (ahem) outstanding talent. Like the very many lads and vlads I encounter by mail I can only state with utter sincerity that I have encountered love only once and it ended unhappily and am still a virgin.

Please handle me with care, maybe with our lord's Calvery greetings we may become lovers, and perhaps a few measly dollars and a visa application may see us hugging and kissing at an airport near you.

Laughing

I cannot however afford a costume for the hot tub experience, would nekid me being offend your taste?

Twisted Evil

Proud member of "The Todger Club"

Closed lad accounts < никогда достаточно

Goat
callum
Director of Press Relations

Location: On the run from the asylum and this seems like a good place to hide. Blend right in...

PostPosted: Wed Feb 04, 2009 10:22 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Mrs. So and So wrote:
doing unspeakable things with possums and ex-hookers.
Which shows he has better taste than myself, being head over heels as I am for SOOI depsite the danger of winding up with mad squirrel disease, developing a serious case of the staggers, going witless and inevitably ending up dead.

Cooked squirrel brain is about the size of a pingpong ball and is said to taste something like liver, only kind of mushy.

x 2 teeny part of a large effort Mortar x29 Nurse Nastys Audi TT x5
Trolling is usually symptomatic of bad character, mental problems or ugliness - RIP Jock_2009
Murry Guru
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Feb 04, 2009 10:25 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Fear not my petal, I have chosen something for my valentine to wear, I showed it in an earlier post Wink

The spelling of names is not important, I have spent my whole life with my name spelt incorrectly and normally I am telling people there is only one "R" however the name I hide behind uses a double "R" what an unusual coincidence you have discovered, thank you for noticing

The story of my "R"s may proceed me however you should not believe all that women tell in private conversation.

You needn't worry about being a virgin, I was also a virgin once and I know no other way than to be gentle, as I said earlier, love should not be rushed Wink

The bit in my signature line may make it seem as if I am some floozy who will carry the child of any woman, it simply is not true which is why things never turned out for us, well there was also the thing where she wanted me to send her thousands of dollars, but money is not important to me Smile

Harry Bawls
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Feb 04, 2009 10:27 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Oh boy, here we go again. Do you guys not remember last year? They (the she devils) want nothing more than to get us fighting over them. The more spineless of you start posting mushy crap hoping to sway them, and they shoot you down. You sulk away for a bit, then come back bitter, and start posting like you used to . Look at jojo. We all know he's a prick. He starts out all manly like, sees one of the she devils tossing him a bone, and he jumps all over it. He will then get tossed aside (see previous page) and starts spewing venom, which he has to go back and delete, and then sets himself up all over again. Pull yourselves up by the skirts gents. She devils want....... no wait.....NEED a man to grab the reigns and work them. They think we don't know their dirty little secret. You toss pots are the butt of their degrading PM's back and forth. I, for one will not fall for it.

Now that I have you ladies all hot and bothered, let the PM's begin. You want a REAL man. Go ahead, PM me, you know you want to. I wont tell your little she devil friends.

The rest of you shemales........grow a set.
Dutch
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Feb 04, 2009 11:08 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Harry Bawls wrote:

Now that I have you ladies all hot and bothered, let the PM's begin.

You may expect some PM's from bothered ladies at best if you're lucky, the hot ones managed to explode my inbox from 10 to 86% full in 2 hours time. Bulbs beat Bawls any time, anyone should know that. Now get back to your PWT, off you go.

SpainNigeriaNetherlandsCanadaSouth AfricaUnited KingdomAustraliaIvory CoastGhanaTogoUkraineIrelandHong KongFranceSenegalGermanyBeninTurks and CaicosIndonesiaPortugalBurkina FasoMalaysiacameroonJapanGambiaSierra LeoneKenya deadified fake websites) x 374
Mortar x11 Closed lad accountsx a couple Cellphone pony Easter Egg Nurse Nastys Audi TT Goat Golden Goat
Yes we can! (with a bit of help)
thefife
Baiting Guru

Location: Soaked in Holy Ghost Fiyah...it tastes like chicken

PostPosted: Wed Feb 04, 2009 11:15 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Wow Harry, your grip on reality is seriously becoming questionable. What happens is one of you spots a girl you want, typically a naive newbie who isn't wise to your tricks, then the rest of you boys all decide you want her thereby kicking off a weak stream pissing contest.

Barr. Johnny Gawa: Hello Baby.
Let hope to make it more real for good. (+2 pics of him rockin his delicate underthings)

Pastor Ramesh:Dear Mother Guch33y B4ggs in christ,
...So we want repair our tached prayer house. If you would like to help us 500 dollars it will be great help...Now I am some pictures for your kind notice. I am waiting for your reply.
Thanking you. Yours in His service (+ Banner!)

Pastor Ramesh: I dont want any luxary life ...Presently I need bicycle. It cost nearly $100 dollars. If you give this it is great need for me.

Mortar 10+ Twisted Evil
Harry Bawls
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Feb 04, 2009 11:18 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^ I rest my case. Thanks for the pic in your PM, but I have plenty of naked woman pics.
Ghost
419Eater Admin

PostPosted: Wed Feb 04, 2009 11:36 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hi Scarlett

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QYz_LHKrgDY

Sand Timer 8/11/07-12/15/08 i am totally a looser -Bruce The trophy machine

Sand Timer 2/25/08-4/10/10 It is going to cost me more this time - Lawrence, EFCC Lad Deck participant

Sand Timer 3/3/08-6/6/10 i know some day you'll send me some real good bucks ok - Byran The Eater Bunny

Sand Timer 3/13/08-3/25/10 i have played my path and now I am waiting for the pay - Wale Wild card
jose_cuervo
Baiting Guru

Location: Packing Vaseline in my frilly boots, I can’t help if it gets in other places.

PostPosted: Thu Feb 05, 2009 12:06 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Harry Bawls wrote:
Sometimes the best intentions lead to unintended consequences. blah blah blah blah blah blah blah

I'm sure you will soon find out about best intentions, sir, judging by the gifts that you are amassing in front of your house for all of your potential woo-ees.

Ladies, you will not be impressed in the least I can assure you. The real shame is that Harry could not even come up with this pitiful effort on his own. I have it on good word that he enlisted help from none other than jojo and JMR.

I am hesitant to even post the evidence in fear or the repercussions that may befall poor Harry, but I must.

Rolling Eyes

“I guess a man is the only kind of varmint sets his own trap, baits it, and then steps in it.” ~ John Steinbeck
Harry Bawls
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Feb 05, 2009 12:12 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^ See? That's the difference between me and the limp wristed here. I purchase thoughtful, useful gifts for my ladies. I think the toaster is especially nice. I almost opted for the four slicer.
sir scam alot
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Feb 05, 2009 12:42 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Just Jane, my darling. I tried to get a Valentine's day poem together for you, however, I couldn't find a lad to outsource it to. I'm still working on it.

And for anyone who is wondering, yes, I am easy.

Safari = Group safari - Dan Nkwerre: Port Harcourt to Abeche, Chad
Safari2 = Barr. Mustapha Marlick: Lome, Togo to Abuja Nigeria and Accra, Ghana.
pony Mortar x15 (some survived) Closed lad accounts x280 T.W.A.T Nurse Nastys Audi TT United States
<b>Have you kicked your lad today?<b>
Over $1 million USD in fake checks/money orders confiscated Easter Egg
thefife
Baiting Guru

Location: Soaked in Holy Ghost Fiyah...it tastes like chicken

PostPosted: Thu Feb 05, 2009 12:51 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Harry Bawls wrote:
^^^ Thanks for the pic in your PM, but I have plenty of naked woman pics.

My apologies, I thought you might enjoy a look at the human kind dear.

According to my calcu-la-tionsssss...now might be a perfect time to have Harry re-do his will Chibuike.

Barr. Johnny Gawa: Hello Baby.
Let hope to make it more real for good. (+2 pics of him rockin his delicate underthings)

Pastor Ramesh:Dear Mother Guch33y B4ggs in christ,
...So we want repair our tached prayer house. If you would like to help us 500 dollars it will be great help...Now I am some pictures for your kind notice. I am waiting for your reply.
Thanking you. Yours in His service (+ Banner!)

Pastor Ramesh: I dont want any luxary life ...Presently I need bicycle. It cost nearly $100 dollars. If you give this it is great need for me.

Mortar 10+ Twisted Evil
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic