SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

I just had a run in with my first scammer

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Notasdumbasulook
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Thu Jan 29, 2009 8:37 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hi I am new here. I have recently had my first run in with a scammer that I actually decided to play along with. His yahoo id and mingles.com id are carlos20009. After only talking for a day on yahoo he started telling me he loved me. I thought about this for another day of talking to him. I knew something was wrong with him. He even sent me photos of him and his son. I am sure they are not really him and he probably isn't even smart enough to be a father. Well I decide to play his game to see what he wants even though I am sure he wants money. He tells me he was born and raised in Brazil but his father was born and raised in Texas. Carlos said that he lives in Page AZ. But he is in the UK right now trying to get a swiss account in his deceased fathers name with the amount of 10.5 million us dollars turned over to him. He proceeded to tell me that God brought me to him. I am a Christian woman so I know what God does. And he does NOT help scammers but I do not tell this guy this.

He says he wants to marry me and give me everything. Yeah right! I just go along with him. Well the night before last he asks me for $1300. I tell him that I will give it to him. He gives me an attorney's name and address to send this money via western union. I looked this name up and it does not exist in the US. I go to the state bar association from the state she is supposed to be practicing in. Well as I had already guessed there is no attorney by that name in that state. There was also no such address in existence. So I tell him I sent the money and he is all happy. But today he was so mad because well as you already guessed I did not send the money. So I sent him an email back telling him that He messed with the wrong woman because Not everyone is as dumb as he thinks. I tell him that the loan shark that I had told him I was getting the money from was my father as well as a Mafia member. I tell him that the mafia is now in the state where he told me the attorney was looking for her. I also told him that I knew about him before he contacted me because the FBI was looking for him. I told him that it was just pure luck that he happend to contact me. I told him that I prayed to God that the FBI caught up with him before the Mafia because the Mafia knows no laws and when they catch up with someone that person is never to be seen again. I have not heard a word from him since this morning and am sure I never will.

I do pray for stupid people who think i am dumb.

Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Thu Jan 29, 2009 8:45 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hi and welcome.

When baiting, be sure to use fake information, not leaving any way for the scammer to trace you or find out who your are/where you live etc.
Cathartic Kate
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Jan 29, 2009 9:05 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Welcome Notasdumbasulook.

Well done on not being as dumb as I look either.

Bait safe is good advice. I use googlemail because it gives no header info.
I use false name address, well false everything when baiting, even nails.

Laughing

If you intend to stick around and play these jerks, read the stickies for info, also university has heaps of good advice, apply for mentor if required and have fun.

Proud member of "The Todger Club"

Closed lad accounts < никогда достаточно

Goat
Notasdumbasulook
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Thu Jan 29, 2009 9:10 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Thank you for the advice. I have a new email just for baiting and I am reading the posts. I am going to get a mentor. I love messing with people who will do anything they can to con people. Scammers should not have it easy and I am out to make life a living hell for them. Laughing

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic