SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Money is there - but hang on - did I actually send any?

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
alembic42
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Thu Jan 29, 2009 2:07 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hi all,

This is a new one to me.

I've strung one vlad along for so long that it got to the stage where I couldn't delay sending the details any longer. So I gave the wrong MTCN code and expected that I would be dumped quicker than you could say scambait.

Instead, s(he) has come back and said that the amount is waiting for her but the MTCN is wrong.

So there is £2,000 supposedly waiting for her (and I'll let you guess if I actually sent it).

It's confusing, because this vlad is actually quite smart, and when off script the English has been pretty good.

But why say the money is waiting when it clearly isn't and I'm obviously messing her around?

I am curious

Alembic

And just now I've had a lad tell me thank you for the money (which was obviously never sent) I just hope he hasn't been confused with a real victim

I hope i have cleared an air way to make every thing convenient for us. Do you still have more alibi to prove?

In response to "Did you get laid on the weekend?" : Yes we do collect laid during the weekend here

Closed lad accounts
Cathartic Kate
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Jan 29, 2009 3:44 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

To understand the vlad you have to have an understanding of the methods they use to scam. Until off script they just use the bat to bat back a reply, hardly reading or even storing the mails. They are running multiple characters and are more than likely running as a team. They do get confused simply because they are swamped. It must be very chaotic I imagine. They just want to use scripts and get the payoff.

The above said, it is possible, despite anything and everything going wrong they still see your potential for a payout and will just keep on mailing in hope.

Some I have baited will indeed fill forms and although suspicious still hang in there, often to my surprise.

Unless she really does love you and wants to have your babies.

Laughing

Proud member of "The Todger Club"

Closed lad accounts < никогда достаточно

Goat
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic