SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

THANK YOU Tastysnack!!

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
RECooper09
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Thu Jan 29, 2009 3:17 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I was one day away from giving Mr.Wang Yan $8500 dollars to that fake bank. If I had not come across this site ...God only knows. Now I'm afraid because they have my information! What should I do? Do you think they will use my info. or are they just sucking people in for the $8500? What a jerk I was!
Embarassed
sir scam alot
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Jan 29, 2009 3:29 am Reply with quoteBack to top

They're sucking people in to get the money. However, if you gave them sensitive information, you may want to file a report.

Safari = Group safari - Dan Nkwerre: Port Harcourt to Abeche, Chad
Safari2 = Barr. Mustapha Marlick: Lome, Togo to Abuja Nigeria and Accra, Ghana.
pony Mortar x15 (some survived) Closed lad accounts x280 T.W.A.T Nurse Nastys Audi TT United States
<b>Have you kicked your lad today?<b>
Over $1 million USD in fake checks/money orders confiscated Easter Egg
Newdonym
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Jan 29, 2009 3:33 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Hi REcooper09, glad to see you found out before losing money.

Could you please go to http://www.scamwarners.com/ and post your query there. We find that you'll get better advice over there, also, it means anyone else who searches for the scam details will find it there too.

One last thing, you are not a fool. Lying is all these people do, they are very good at it. Use this as a lesson.
sir scam alot
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Jan 29, 2009 3:36 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Exactly, you are not a fool at all. You did your research and it led you here from what I can see. Consider yourself one of the lucky ones.

Welcome to Eater, perhaps you may consider finding yourself a special scammer and make his life hell.

Safari = Group safari - Dan Nkwerre: Port Harcourt to Abeche, Chad
Safari2 = Barr. Mustapha Marlick: Lome, Togo to Abuja Nigeria and Accra, Ghana.
pony Mortar x15 (some survived) Closed lad accounts x280 T.W.A.T Nurse Nastys Audi TT United States
<b>Have you kicked your lad today?<b>
Over $1 million USD in fake checks/money orders confiscated Easter Egg
luckey

PostPosted: Thu Jan 29, 2009 3:41 am Reply with quoteBack to top

If you gave them bank account or credit card information, you should contact your bank immediately and let them know your account may have been compromised. If you have only provided your contact information, you probably have nothing to worry about.

Either way, drop all contact with them, and they will eventually leave you alone.

ParaNoid
** REMEMBERED **

PostPosted: Thu Jan 29, 2009 4:49 am Reply with quoteBack to top

RECooper09 wrote:
What a jerk I was!
Embarassed

RE C09,
No you weren't a jerk. You are probably a real trusing person who is has hit hard times and was looking for a way out. What a great storythat Tastysnack helped you out kudos Ts.

Some times scammers will use your information to try to give credibility to their scams. Do let your bank know (or what ever kind of information you have given out) that you were almost scammed.

Drop contact with the scammer as there is nothing there but heartache and loss. Remember the key word here is almost. Very Happy

Welcome here and please do tell your story at www.scamwarners.com

EDIT: If your real name is related to your user ID here, drop a not to a Mod (the good ones in green, like luckey) or an Adnim (the better ones in red) so they can change it for you. Wink

(second edit for coding)

pony pony Closed lad accounts Goat Goat Goat Goat Sand Timer Easter Egg Easter 2015
Mortar x 4 <b>Looking for a Mentor? Click here</b>

"If I get mad at you, please just understand me. I am just being ParaNoid because I love you so much." - unknown

Visit www.scamwarners.com
Tastysnack
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Jan 29, 2009 2:29 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Wow, I feel great! I must confess, pulling Mr Wang's strings did make me smile.

Glad I could help!

"you are the must fool i have ever seen fuck you like the 12.5 million idoit dont write me again" Radebe Gumede 7-16-09 after his bank transfer failed.

"Sorry we do not know Mr. Gomer. Send that email fromthe so called gomer to us for scrutiny."- Devati Mooleedhar

SON OF A DOG GO EAT SHIT AND DRINK WATER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! LOSERRRRRRRRR.GET A LIFE--Bakar Saud (After Mr. Gomer chopped his dolla')

YOU ATE OUR MONEY AND YOU START MOCKING US--Bishop Anthony

Fake Checks Received= $63,487 US
Murry Guru
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Jan 29, 2009 8:58 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Well done Tasty, it is a nice feeling when you find that what you have posted has prevented a scam.

Would you mind providing a link to that?

It may save me a lot of looking later on Wink

Got info on a scam vic? PM a mod Recieved a scam warning? Say "thank you, I am a baiter"
Ruin your pets day, post their details at scamwarners
Nurse Nastys Audi TT <- I run like a girl
Mortar x12 Closed lad accounts ? not enough Twisted Evil
Goat Goat <- this one belongs to Ralph.
writeon
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Thu Jan 29, 2009 9:11 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Yes very well done Tastysnack. clapping clapping

"MY FINANCE DEPARTMENT TOLD'S ME TODAY THAT THE WESTERN UNION FORM YOU SENT WAS NOT VALID AND ELUCID" - Dr Frank Johnson

THERE IS A MURDER CASE WHICH I ENGAGE MY SELF INTO TO MAKE SURE THE CLIENT IS NOT KILLED BY HANGING, BUT I THANK GOD TODAY THAT THE CLIENT SUCIDED IN GOING TO JAIL INSTEAD OF HANGING TO DEATH,THAT IS THE REASON WHY I DIDN,T GET BACK TO YOU SOON. - Mohammed Traore

PLEASE HELP ME BECAUSE AM BURNING I MEAN I AM IN BETWEEN THE DEVIL AND THE RED SEA PLEASE. - Ruth
Tastysnack
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Jan 29, 2009 9:22 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

It was my 2nd bait back in August 2008. Here is the link:

http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=145939

I had forgotten about it. OP has given me the email link to Mr. Wang. I've sent out a feeler email, and if it bites, I'll share for a nice group bait.

"you are the must fool i have ever seen fuck you like the 12.5 million idoit dont write me again" Radebe Gumede 7-16-09 after his bank transfer failed.

"Sorry we do not know Mr. Gomer. Send that email fromthe so called gomer to us for scrutiny."- Devati Mooleedhar

SON OF A DOG GO EAT SHIT AND DRINK WATER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! LOSERRRRRRRRR.GET A LIFE--Bakar Saud (After Mr. Gomer chopped his dolla')

YOU ATE OUR MONEY AND YOU START MOCKING US--Bishop Anthony

Fake Checks Received= $63,487 US
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic