SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

The Netherlands: The new Nigeria?

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
ScammedOut
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Jan 27, 2009 1:02 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I'm getting tons of these lottery scam emails, and they all seem to be coming from the Netherlands. Is this something new, or have I just been lucky up until now? I"m getting 2 or 3 a day of these, all seemingly from different addys.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------

X-Message-Delivery: Vj0xLjE7dXM9MDtsPTA7YT0wO0Q9MjtTQ0w9NA==
X-Message-Status: n:0
X-SID-PRA: direkt bank lotto <[email protected]>
X-SID-Result: Pass
X-Message-Info: /UPnKeip+Fw3+wUun6CArDvrs/fkD8XVWJ0RUD4z1HpKQHrLZ0XWhAJJ+krGNmGdTfE85ZhVPo7zoEXqeKh4GuubyEuvsr+K
Received: from blu0-omc2-s34.blu0.hotmail.com ([65.55.111.109]) by bay0-imc3-s19.bay0.hotmail.com with Microsoft SMTPSVC(6.0.3790.2444);
Mon, 26 Jan 2009 03:24:54 -0800
Received: from BLU107-W11 ([65.55.111.72]) by blu0-omc2-s34.blu0.hotmail.com with Microsoft SMTPSVC(6.0.3790.3959);
Mon, 26 Jan 2009 03:24:32 -0800
Message-ID: <[email protected]>
Return-Path: [email protected]
Content-Type: multipart/mixed;
boundary="_7c28bf02-3b2c-4582-a0f8-9cbbfd5f0090_"
X-Originating-IP: [77.249.24.13]
Reply-To: <[email protected]>
Subject: THE CLAIM PROCESSING FORM.
Date: Mon, 26 Jan 2009 12:24:32 +0100
Importance: Normal
MIME-Version: 1.0
Bcc:
X-OriginalArrivalTime: 26 Jan 2009 11:24:32.0861 (UTC) FILETIME=[A95038D0:01C97FA8]

--_7c28bf02-3b2c-4582-a0f8-9cbbfd5f0090_
Content-Type: multipart/alternative;
boundary="_98d99d6f-2d7b-4f49-ac9e-26774e03fc91_"

--_98d99d6f-2d7b-4f49-ac9e-26774e03fc91_
Content-Type: text/plain; charset="iso-8859-1"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

THE CLAIM PROCESSING FORM.‏
Sent: January 26, 2009 6:24:54 AM
To:

1 attachment(s)
DIREKT CL...jpg (140.6 KB)

THE CLAIM PROCESSING FORM.

Attn: Winner,

Your email indicating you as a winner in the lottery programs held by the DIREKT LOTTERY INT' NL, was received. Your email address was selected through the computer ballot system from the average collection of over 50,000.000.00. Million email addresses, your email address attached to a single ticket was found as one of the lucky email address that emerge from the first category of the email ballot electronic system.

Therefore the winning sum will be accorded to you as the bonafide owner of the email address that came up as the winning email of the year.

The information was passed to you by the lottery coordinator to ensure that we are in contact with the rightful owner of the winning email address to avoid double claiming or complications. So you are advise to keep your information secret until your winning funds is approved and your prize is released to you. (This is for your own security reasons)

To begin the procces of your claim,
NOTE:
YOU ARE THEREFORE REQUIRED TO CAREFULLY FILL IN THE APPLICATION FORM BELOW TO ENABLE US COMMENCE ON YOUR CLAIM PROCESSING AND ENSURE THAT YOUR WINNING FUNDS IS TRANSFFERED TO YOUR WITHOUT FURTHER DELAY, PLEASE ENDEAVOR TO FILL IN THE APPRIOPRIATE INFORMATION AND RETURN IT AS SOON AS POSSIBLE ALSO BY EMAIL ATTACHMENT OR BY FAX TO FASCILITATE YOUR CLAIM PROCESSING.

DIREKT LOTTERIJ INTERNATIONAL.
TELL: 0031-643-652-742 FAX: 0031-847-161-309
DIREKT LOTTERY WINNER CLAIM VERIFICATION FORM

WINNER'S PERSONAL DATA

First Name.:

Middle Name.:
Last Name.: *

Gender.: MaleFemale

Month Of Birth.: Month
January Febuary March April May June July August September October November December Day: Day1234 5678910111213141516171819202122232425262728293031 Year:

Marital Status.: SingleMarriedDivorced
Nationality/Country.:
Religion.:
Occupation.:

Address 1.: *
Address 2.:
City.: *
State/Province.: *
Zip Code.: *

Mobile phone No.: *
House Phone No.: *
Fax No.:
Email Address.: * eg. [email protected]

Your application for the claim of lottery winning prize will be duly process and settlement be made upon certification, immediately your winning funds shall be processed accordingly, Your funds shall be transferred without any delay to your designated bank account after the due process of claim processing.

It is further guaranteed that we shall handle with respect and confidentiality your entire personal information at our disposal.

Note that your winning prize has been insured to its real value to ensure that no forms of deductions are made until the sum is finally credited into your designated bank account, this measure was adopted to ensure the safety of your funds, to prevent all forms of internet fraud, such as hackers from breaking into your funds.

Therefore, you shall be responsible for any cost that may arise in the process of your funds transfer to your designated bank account in your country.

Best Regards,

Mr. Piet Anderson.
(P.R.O): Public Finance, Global Markets, Interest Rate and Currency.
Karspeldreef 6A, 1101 CJ, Amsterdam, Netherlands.
Scam Patroller
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Jan 27, 2009 1:19 am Reply with quoteBack to top

ScammedOut wrote:
I'm getting tons of these lottery scam emails, and they all seem to be coming from the Netherlands. Is this something new, or have I just been lucky up until now?

Hi ScammedOut, no, it's not new, the Netherlands is the European capital of Nigerian scams, there is an aree there called Biljmeer (might be an incorrect spelling), which is a large area housing estate are that is overrun by Nigerians and other West Africans working their scams from boiler rooms.

40x Nigeria 4x South Africa 2x Ghana 2x Benin 10x Ivory Coast 34x United Kingdom 17x United States 9x Spain 1x Belgium 1x 6x European Union 4x Canada 1x New Zealand 6x Netherlands 1x pyramid 23x Cellphone Jolly Roger
Vcamera YMCA Vcamera Summer Holdiay + Bus Hijack

www.scamwarners.com - www.scam-info-links.info - www.aa419.org - The Numpties Gallery

Last edited by Scam Patroller on Wed Jan 28, 2009 2:52 pm; edited 1 time in total
ScammedOut
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Jan 27, 2009 2:16 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Wow. I just googled this and was very surprised to see the Nigerians are infesting European cities to do their scamming.

Thanks for the info. I was really quite puzzled.
Umagon
Wannabe Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Jan 27, 2009 6:55 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

To bad. The Netherlands used to be a very nice country, but then the international borders opened... Sad

Closed lad accounts

You are delaying your ($2.7us dollars) right now - cbanknigeria
margory
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Jan 28, 2009 2:41 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Scam Patroller wrote:

Hi ScammedOut, no, it's not new, the Netherlands is the European capital of Nigerian scams, there is an are there called Biljmeer (might be an incorrect spelling), ...

I think you mean Bijlmermeer ... which is part of Amsterdam (city).

@ Scammedout:

The address at the bottom of the mail you received belongs to the Credit Europe Bank N.V. in Amsterdam.
So it looks like they are using the address of an innocent 3rd party for this scam.
falnsb
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Sat Jan 31, 2009 2:27 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

The good news is that the Dutch authorities are fairly vigilant about these lowlife and they tend to infiltrate gangs and then do a swoop and catch quite a few at a time.

I have on several occasions taken printouts of the letters to the Marechaussee (the border police, they have an office at most major points of entry) and they seem to take it quite seriously.

You can also forward the emails to :

[email protected]

YOU BASTED PIG HOW CAN YOU DO THIS TO ME I AM NOT SCAMMER

You are the pertetic fool with no ambition, you wasted our time, by doing this.
You white are reaping what you saw, by enslaving our forfather. if you like publish all your head white still fall for our trick, fool, is better you work with me because am demmm rich.
EAT SHIT IF DO NOT HEAR FROM YOU. MIND YOU YOUR NAME IS WITH MY SPIRITUALIST, YOU ARE ALREADY A MUGU.

you are a fool, your four father first scammed our four fathers. came to africa and stole our rich heritage. suffered us as slaves and killed us like ants. it is time to get back all what your four fathers stole from our four fathers.
we will not stop untill the europeans, americans etc . come begging for forgivenes.
vonRichtofen
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Wed Feb 04, 2009 4:04 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Ah, so they are NOT dutch scammers? I believed they were, even if this surprised me a lot, being dutch people not worth such a bad reputation so far.
It is also surprisingly how the lads have the tendency to try to live from criminal activities, even after moving to places where they could find better opportunities to build a life in a decent way.
So, I suppose also all the spanish lottery-scams are run by Nigerians?

sorry i am not with you, you keep laying everyday lie and new lie from your mouth. Victor Str4sser
We sympathise over your plight with the BIRDS - European Commission
the ploice will be on his side beacuse he is a citizen of NIRGERIA - Henry G0ld
You will be arrested and presecuted as a terrorist - ASS IGP. KOFI JERRY
<a href="/forum/donate.php">[Support the Motherland! donate to 419Eater.com]</a>
Closed lad accounts Sand Timer 1 year and 3 months
bill2
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Feb 04, 2009 4:49 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
being dutch people not worth such a bad reputation so far

The "Dutch" always had a bad reputation, allowing prostitution and "soft" drugs.
Amsterdam was always the center where anything goes. (and that's right, even today)
No wonder that fresh immigrants with a bad habit they brought with them, choose for the Bijlmer, cheap living, no social control and you can get cheap and fast Internet there.
It just shows(again) that a small population with an undesirable behavior can make a name for the other 17+ million people that live there.
I was raised there, speak English with a Dutch accent, so the people here (very Rural Canada) assume that I do drugs. Comes with the territory, but we're used to it Laughing
And NO, I don't do drugs, a beer and an Aspirin, that's as wild as I get Wink And after 8 years here they start believing that Rolling Eyes

419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Wed Feb 04, 2009 5:18 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
The "Dutch" always had a bad reputation, allowing prostitution and "soft" drugs.

Tolerating is not the same as 'having a bad reputation'. Whether or not you agree with prostitution and soft drugs, the fact is that they will always be around, and tolerating them rather than driving them underground and allowing them to become totally controlled by gangs and mafias is not a bad idea.

The Dutch have got most things right. Allowing so many undesirables from (mostly) West Africa into the country is not one of them, but then that is one of the unfortunate results of the Schengen agreement allowing criminals to move freely within the Schengen block once they get in via one of the countries which doesn't have very effective coastal patrols.

You white are reaping what you saw, by enslaving our forfather. if you like publish all your head white still fall for our trick, fool, is better you work with me because am demmm rich.
EAT SHIT IF DO NOT HEAR FROM YOU. MIND YOU YOUR NAME IS WITH MY SPIRITUALIST, YOU ARE ALREADY A MUGU.

you are a fool, your four father first scammed our four fathers. came to africa and stole our rich heritage. suffered us as slaves and killed us like ants. it is time to get back all what your four fathers stole from our four fathers.
we will not stop untill the europeans, americans etc . come begging for forgivenes.
bill2
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Feb 04, 2009 6:02 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Laughing we should discuss this over a beer one day, but this is not the place.
I have visited many countries(35+) for work or pleasure and the first things they ask about when hearing I'm/was Dutch where those tolerated items. Wink
Allowing and tolerating is a very fine line that other countries/people don't always (choose) to understand even in Holland.
Oranje boven, but I'm glad I moved to Canada Laughing

419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Wed Feb 04, 2009 6:17 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Bill

I agree this is not the place so I'm PMing you. I just want to say that I've also lived in about 8 countries and worked in many more, possibly even more than your 35.

I rate Holland and the Dutch, overall, certainly in the top 5!

bill2
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Feb 04, 2009 6:23 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

But....

But..........

But......................

how about that beer then Wink
beers!

419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Wed Feb 04, 2009 7:14 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Bill,
come on, prostitution is tolerated everywhere, excepted Iran, Afghanistan and some other very backward countries (not exactly with a better reputation than the Dutch), although on permitting soft drugs I agree with falnsb.
But maybe I was thinking more on the calvinist, puritan dutch of yore, nothing to do with contemporary Netherlands. On this last, anyway, from the Far South where I live, they are commonly viewed like other North-european people, in other terms people well-educated, good mannered and with an unusual respect for the law, and the public authority.
Utopia?
Let's have that beer.

sorry i am not with you, you keep laying everyday lie and new lie from your mouth. Victor Str4sser
<a href="/forum/donate.php">[Support the Motherland! donate to 419Eater.com]</a>
bill2
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Feb 04, 2009 7:29 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@vonRichtofen
I'll PM falnsb and see if he agrees on sending both our PM's to you too Wink or he replies here. ?

It's all in the preferences and personal experience, I don't think there are bad and good countries and thank (fill in what you like) that we are all different.

To turn back to the original question, yes Holland has a lot of "Nigerian" scammers, too bad, but Holland is one of the best countries to deal with that problem and will get it solved to a reasonable level when the time comes.
It's also one of the few countries that has a major bust to report every three months or so! There is still hope.

419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Wed Feb 04, 2009 9:05 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Well, I congratulate you for your many experiences (I visited maybe 10 countries and lived in three), with some envy, too...
We can keep discussing the subject wherever you like.

bill2
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Feb 04, 2009 9:24 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Not much to discuss, it's more sharing Smile
Still looking for the right place with good beer.

Hey you had other experiences and probably can speak one language very well, while I have to scramble in any language, I see that as a serious handicap Confused
It's more who you are then where you've been. Traveling has only one real advantage, you learn to pack real well Laughing But a rolling stone doesn't gather moss and that's the disadvantage right there. Sad

Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Feb 08, 2009 5:03 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hadn't noticed this thread before. It's true there's also 419 scams run from the Netherlands just like many European countries. I've never seen one conducted by a native Dutchy yet though (I lured several in front of a webcam.) Of course we have criminals (craiglist-like scammers and so on) here also, but the advanced fee frauds is a real African specialty that's run by 'newly imported Dutchmen'

http://www.ultrascan.nl/html/meet_scammers.html

http://www.kwakoe.nl/index.php?id=1320

Here's an impression pic of the annual kwakoe meet in Amsterdam Zuidoost (the before mentioned Bijlmermeer) where many Africans live.

(noticed who is sponsoring the festival?) Confused

SpainNigeriaNetherlandsCanadaSouth AfricaUnited KingdomAustraliaIvory CoastGhanaTogoUkraineIrelandHong KongFranceSenegalGermanyBeninTurks and CaicosIndonesiaPortugalBurkina FasoMalaysiacameroonJapanGambiaSierra LeoneKenya deadified fake websites) x 374
Mortar x11 Closed lad accountsx a couple Cellphone pony Easter Egg Nurse Nastys Audi TT Goat Golden Goat
Yes we can! (with a bit of help)
Doodle Bug
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Tue Feb 10, 2009 5:05 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

If the pic was taken further back you would see they were all wearing clogs

Who is this person Mickey Mouse???
trying to dercieve hoorable men like me. You are stupid man ok.
dutchkroket
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Thu Feb 12, 2009 10:35 am Reply with quoteBack to top

If people are baiting dutch based scammers, drop me a PM anytime for tips on hilarious locations for trips these guys can take. I'm born 'n raised dutchie Smile.

Greetings,
dutchkroket.

ps. The country is really nice, only some bad places scattered around.
RezoTheRed
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Sat Feb 14, 2009 5:45 am Reply with quoteBack to top

You would be surprised how many .CN .TW and other Asia based servers are hacked and SMTP servers spawned onto them. The majority of the transfers are done by botnets, and I have seen quite a bit move in my day.

Take a look at Microsoft's new outbreak.. Conficker Worm.

Link: http://blogs.zdnet.com/security/?p=2572

The majority of it's attacks are in Asia. Definitely a spam ring.

Look at it's spread too: http://asert.arbornetworks.com/2009/02/the-conficker-cabal-announced/

This is a typical botnet spread.

Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Feb 14, 2009 12:46 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I fail to see the connection between Holland based scam artists and botnets, except that they're both a big PITA. Wink

SpainNigeriaNetherlandsCanadaSouth AfricaUnited KingdomAustraliaIvory CoastGhanaTogoUkraineIrelandHong KongFranceSenegalGermanyBeninTurks and CaicosIndonesiaPortugalBurkina FasoMalaysiacameroonJapanGambiaSierra LeoneKenya deadified fake websites) x 374
Mortar x11 Closed lad accountsx a couple Cellphone pony Easter Egg Nurse Nastys Audi TT Goat Golden Goat
Yes we can! (with a bit of help)
Canadian419
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Wed Feb 18, 2009 3:33 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

botnet's are a known problem in Asia for at LEAST 5 years, they have been taking recent measures against the attacks. There is several articles that can explain a hell of a lot more. I agree with Dutch...no idea where that came from. Scammers are everywhere...They are seething in my beautiful country too. Someone posted a great video about Canadian Scam artists. It's not just the Netherlands and Nigeria, it's all over the world.

Closed lad accounts 10+ Mortar x6
Kokomeister
Baiting Guru

Location: Wandering around the world with a sense of adventure!

PostPosted: Tue Mar 17, 2009 9:53 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

On the topic of Asia being a target:
I'd love to see an African scammer get a Mixi.jp (Japan's myspace) account without it locking them out for having a foreign IP address and no Japanese cell phone. Now there ARE foreigners on Mixi but they are either living in Japan or at least have a Japanese cell phone.

YOU ARE TOO SMALL, GO AHEAD WITH WHATEVER YOU THINK OR IMAGINED THAT YOU CAN DO TO ME, ONCE YOU TRY ONCE YOU WILL DIE HARD. YOU BETTER DON'T TRY ME AT ALL YOU FOOL- Mariam Abacha (6 months)
<a href="http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=232044">[Current ongoing bait]</a>
<a href="/forum/donate.php">[Exclusive prizes]</a>
Closed lad accounts x17 Goat Easter Egg 2011 Nigeria
Safari Auntie Tina- Lagos-Parakou-Tanguieta-Niamey-Tera-Mallanville-Lagos "well the story you read in children's fairytale story book when you are young is not the same as what is happing now."
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic